FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fake

Fake

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I get the fact there alot fakes accounts out there and more solo males, so legit members will get pissed off with pointlessness messages. Every single person has a background story for who they are now adays, I like to go gym and workout am aware its not everyone cup tea. So right away I get flagged up as fake for my pictures so I take topless pictures off and put normal one's up still nothing, also my messages to folk are nice and polite and I try have a laugh . Anyways my pet hate is a bully and reason why I got into the gym as I got bullied for having Dyslexia. My point is we all grown ass adults and I see alot hate and rude comments as someone gets rejected or they don't fancy them.

I hope you guys understand my message/grammar lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I get the fact there alot fakes accounts out there and more solo males, so legit members will get pissed off with pointlessness messages. Every single person has a background story for who they are now adays, I like to go gym and workout am aware its not everyone cup tea. So right away I get flagged up as fake for my pictures so I take topless pictures off and put normal one's up still nothing, also my messages to folk are nice and polite and I try have a laugh . Anyways my pet hate is a bully and reason why I got into the gym as I got bullied for having Dyslexia. My point is we all grown ass adults and I see alot hate and rude comments as someone gets rejected or they don't fancy them.

I hope you guys understand my message/grammar lol.

"

if you suspect a fake account go by your gut instincts mine have never let me down ... report & block there sorry asses and move on without a 2nd thought

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not actually sure if you have a question in there op, or are you just having a rant or is it something else. There's a few different possible topics or issues in your post.

What are you actually looking for in way of replies ?

Name and picture contrast maybe bud .. folk see your name .. tiny.. think they are getting a wee cute thing look at your pictures and see a big wall puncher and think there’s something no right here ..

My take is some people have thought you were fake OP? Sorry if that’s wrong, I agree totally in regard to bullying, passive aggressive is the worst kind. It’s a tough gig here for guys due to numbers (that’s before you consider the pandemic even). All I can say is don’t stop being a gent, it shines through in the end. That, patience and good vetting of whom you contact in the first place will work. As to those that are rude, you dodged a bullet. Good luck and stay safe

» Add a new message to this topic