FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Wrong site

Wrong site

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adbury girl OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Apparently I should be on a dating site because when asked if I was up for a gangbang I said it wasn’t for me whether covid is around or not.

He also asked why it was on my profile but he was at least polite enough to say I was right when I told him it wasn’t on my profile

I wasn’t aware partaking in a gang bang was part of the terms and conditions of fab - I’ve obviously been a fraud for the past few years

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

I was told not long ago that the site wasn't for me when I posted on a relevant thread that some folk firmly state on their profile safe sex only but are clearly having unsafe sex with a number of different folk in their pics.

Lanarkshire

"I was told not long ago that the site wasn't for me when I posted on a relevant thread that some folk firmly state on their profile safe sex only but are clearly having unsafe sex with a number of different folk in their pics."

Think we need to read the T&Cs again

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’m not here for gangbangs either, I’m here to find pleasant female company who enjoy the thrill of being tied up and teased... I’m looking for a little mint choc chip rather than vanilla, so in my mind that’s why I’m here..

If I wanted to go on dates I’d go on a dating site it’s not difficult

"I’m not here for gangbangs either, I’m here to find pleasant female company who enjoy the thrill of being tied up and teased... I’m looking for a little mint choc chip rather than vanilla, so in my mind that’s why I’m here..

If I wanted to go on dates I’d go on a dating site it’s not difficult "

What's in it for the mint choc chip?

Did he ask to be short listed for post covid bangs lol

"I’m not here for gangbangs either, I’m here to find pleasant female company who enjoy the thrill of being tied up and teased... I’m looking for a little mint choc chip rather than vanilla, so in my mind that’s why I’m here..

What's in it for the mint choc chip?"

Probably the same as the enlightened perverts that step your way i would guess.

Two scoops on a choice of cones with sprinkles

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Apparently I should be on a dating site because when asked if I was up for a gangbang I said it wasn’t for me whether covid is around or not.

He also asked why it was on my profile but he was at least polite enough to say I was right when I told him it wasn’t on my profile

I wasn’t aware partaking in a gang bang was part of the terms and conditions of fab - I’ve obviously been a fraud for the past few years "

Far to many try to tell others what they can or cannot do on here and actually think their opinion matters to you .... it doesn't so just ignore and leave them to find what they seek elsewhere

Lanarkshire

"Apparently I should be on a dating site because when asked if I was up for a gangbang I said it wasn’t for me whether covid is around or not.

I wasn’t aware partaking in a gang bang was part of the terms and conditions of fab - I’ve obviously been a fraud for the past few years Far to many try to tell others what they can or cannot do on here and actually think their opinion matters to you .... it doesn't so just ignore and leave them to find what they seek elsewhere "

My response was I will join whatever site I choose but thanks anyway for the advice

I wasn’t aware partaking in a gang bang was part of the terms and conditions of fab - I’ve obviously been a fraud for the past few years "

Baffling but I’ve experienced similar so I must be a fraud too my dear CG . Astounds me why some folk critique others profiles anyway, it’s theirs to do what they want with within the rules. If it bothers you, scroll by and a polite no thanks should be taken as such not questioned.

Lanarkshire

I wasn’t aware partaking in a gang bang was part of the terms and conditions of fab - I’ve obviously been a fraud for the past few years

Baffling but I’ve experienced similar so I must be a fraud too my dear CG . Astounds me why some folk critique others profiles anyway, it’s theirs to do what they want with within the rules. If it bothers you, scroll by and a polite no thanks should be taken as such not questioned. "

We can be frauds together Flirt.

It gave me a laugh when he criticised something on my profile that wasn’t there

Baffling but I’ve experienced similar so I must be a fraud too my dear CG . Astounds me why some folk critique others profiles anyway, it’s theirs to do what they want with within the rules. If it bothers you, scroll by and a polite no thanks should be taken as such not questioned.

We can be frauds together Flirt.

It gave me a laugh when he criticised something on my profile that wasn’t there "

A sense of humour definitely helps lol

I'm not quite sure why you've aired dirty washing on a public forum regards to another members interactions with you.

I'm sure it's in breach of fab rules, I may be wrong.

I'm 100% in agreement with you, but not sure what benefit it has too you voicing it.

I hope he doesn't see it here, it could potentially cause ya grief than you need x

I'm not into gang bangs either, much prefer one on one fun with a man. On another note, I'm now taking a notion for mint choc chip ice cream!

Lanarkshire

"I'm not quite sure why you've aired dirty washing on a public forum regards to another members interactions with you.

I'm 100% in agreement with you, but not sure what benefit it has too you voicing it.

I hope he doesn't see it here, it could potentially cause ya grief than you need x"

I didn’t think I was in breach of fab rules as I’m not saying who the person is and my response was polite to him despite him telling me to go on a dating site cause I don’t like gang bangs. I’m happy for the thread to be deleted if I’ve broken any rules.

I just shared it on here as it’s an outlet at a time when we don’t have many outlets with all the restrictions in place. I’m not doing it to shame anyone as nobody knows who messaged me.

I've been in the same position CG. Accused of not being a true swinger, told I shouldn't be here, called a fake. There are lots of people here who will use any means to disrespect others, don't even get me started on passive aggressive bullying on the forum and in updates.

The thing these individuals have in common is that they are of little or no interest to others so any method to gain attention is what they'll use.

Ignore them all CG and use the site exactly as you wish to and enjoy it.

"I'm not quite sure why you've aired dirty washing on a public forum regards to another members interactions with you.

I hope he doesn't see it here, it could potentially cause ya grief than you need x

I didn’t think I was in breach of fab rules as I’m not saying who the person is and my response was polite to him despite him telling me to go on a dating site cause I don’t like gang bangs. I’m happy for the thread to be deleted if I’ve broken any rules.

I just shared it on here as it’s an outlet at a time when we don’t have many outlets with all the restrictions in place. I’m not doing it to shame anyone as nobody knows who messaged me.

"

What other outlets would you share it with due to restrictions ?

You've shamed the guy who messaged you. He knows.

Would you be pleased if we had a conversation and I came on here slating ya...You wouldn't, you would be like me ragin.

Sometimes it's best to just move on from it and respect others discretion.

Just my opinion Cadbury x

"I've been in the same position CG. Accused of not being a true swinger, told I shouldn't be here, called a fake. There are lots of people here who will use any means to disrespect others, don't even get me started on passive aggressive bullying on the forum and in updates.

The thing these individuals have in common is that they are of little or no interest to others so any method to gain attention is what they'll use.

Ignore them all CG and use the site exactly as you wish to and enjoy it. "

This

"

Pretty much as most do missus, we all share experiences, opinions and so on. That’s why it’s a forum xxx

I got asked why on site...

And it's not for me...

They got told.

1. Because I'm old enough to be on the site.

2.just because idont pander to your needs dont tell me what site I should be on.

But I agree OP.

If you dont agree with the person sending message, you get abuse.

Never listen to someone that says you shouldn't be on here,if your over 18 you have the same right as anyone else to be looking for what suits you

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

What other outlets would you share it with due to restrictions ?

You've shamed the guy who messaged you. He knows.

Would you be pleased if we had a conversation and I came on here slating ya...You wouldn't, you would be like me ragin.

Sometimes it's best to just move on from it and respect others discretion.

Just my opinion Cadbury x"

This is an educating forum posting

And this type of posting happens all the time all over the FAB forums!

Nobody is breaking FAB rules here.

All that is being stated is the idiosyncratic loonesy and drivel received in an inbox...

One example given of how not to message!

Perhaps if individuals took more care and where more respectful in their messaging to others, people would not need explain that this is wrong it in a public forum!!!

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

a severe spooning

Maybe not everyone has the same taste as you? Maybe other people have different degrees of fun whether that be “vanilla” in your eyes it could be “hot” to someone else? Strange that people think everyone’s perceptions should be the same. People get different enjoyment out of this site whether it be “gangbangs” or “vanilla sex”

[Removed by poster at 14/02/21 20:03:25]

In response to Proper-Gent

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Have had similar experiences in the past. Some people really don't handle rejection well and therefore feel the need to make you out to be somehow in the wrong just because you won't comply with their wishes. How dare you know you own mind!?

"In response to Proper-Gent "

Indeed each to their own taste and whatever that involves all have the right to be here without any judgement we’re all here for some level of escapism and all should feel free to express that without fear of recriminations x

» Add a new message to this topic