FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Let’s be honest!!

Let’s be honest!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a wee poll!

How many people are sticking to the rules and how many people are getting fun during lockdown?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Definitely sticking to the rules here, I value both my health and others too.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Looking for a wee poll!

How many people are sticking to the rules and how many people are getting fun during lockdown?

"

You 1st since you asked

I have been!..... not sure how I feel about it now though!

My mind is wondering and I thought I would see how everyone on here is behaving lol

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

No fun

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I have been!..... not sure how I feel about it now though!

My mind is wondering and I thought I would see how everyone on here is behaving lol "

why do you need justification on what your doing.

I care not what you or anyone else do only what I and folk around me do.

Sort your own risk assessment and seek those who agree I certainly won't answer your question as it's none of your concern

My mind is wondering and I thought I would see how everyone on here is behaving lol "

Well at least your honest about it .

I'm another one who's not meet since lockdown

My mind is wondering and I thought I would see how everyone on here is behaving lol Well at least your honest about it .

I'm another one who's not meet since lockdown "

Met*

Well now you have me wondering OP, genuinely curious. Do you mean you’ve met from the site?

During lockdown I mean?

Sticking to it but bored want out now

By *exybreeksMan  over a year ago

East Calder

All well and good saying sort your own risk assessment but you could be a carrier and not even know it, cause an outbreak and then you're risking everyone you come in contact with and putting pressure on the NHS. One thing bending the rules for childcare but getting your end away is something else man.

coatbridge

"All well and good saying sort your own risk assessment but you could be a carrier and not even know it, cause an outbreak and then you're risking everyone you come in contact with and putting pressure on the NHS. One thing bending the rules for childcare but getting your end away is something else man. "
lol weird how you justify one as acceptable yet another causes major problems.

Also at no point did I say what I'm doing.

You can be a carrier doing anything you can catch it doing anything so run your own risk assessment and keep yourself safe and quit the guilt trip nonsense

East Calder

"All well and good saying sort your own risk assessment but you could be a carrier and not even know it, cause an outbreak and then you're risking everyone you come in contact with and putting pressure on the NHS. One thing bending the rules for childcare but getting your end away is something else man. lol weird how you justify one as acceptable yet another causes major problems.

You can be a carrier doing anything you can catch it doing anything so run your own risk assessment and keep yourself safe and quit the guilt trip nonsense

"

Nah, there's a big difference between using childcare so you can carry on earning money to keep your household afloat and getting your hole.

East Calder

"All well and good saying sort your own risk assessment but you could be a carrier and not even know it, cause an outbreak and then you're risking everyone you come in contact with and putting pressure on the NHS. One thing bending the rules for childcare but getting your end away is something else man. lol weird how you justify one as acceptable yet another causes major problems.

Nah, there's a big difference between using childcare so you can carry on earning money to keep your household afloat and getting your hole. "

And it's not about what your doing, it's about the OP trying to justify what they're doing.

No rules broken here x

coatbridge

Nah, there's a big difference between using childcare so you can carry on earning money to keep your household afloat and getting your hole.

And it's not about what your doing, it's about the OP trying to justify what they're doing. "

there is where we differ there is no difference you can't say abide by the rules unless your...... Then do as you please hence why the blanket "rules" will never work

East Calder

And it's not about what your doing, it's about the OP trying to justify what they're doing. there is where we differ there is no difference you can't say abide by the rules unless your...... Then do as you please hence why the blanket "rules" will never work "

No, the rules literally allow for childcare as long as you're in a bubble and it's necessary. They don't allow for meeting random strangers.

I'm not doing it for a medal or to take the moral high ground. I just believe it's the right thing to do. Others will do as they please but they'd better stay the **** away from me and mine!

coatbridge

And it's not about what your doing, it's about the OP trying to justify what they're doing. there is where we differ there is no difference you can't say abide by the rules unless your...... Then do as you please hence why the blanket "rules" will never work

No, the rules literally allow for childcare as long as you're in a bubble and it's necessary. They don't allow for meeting random strangers."

one thing bending the rules for childcare who's words?

coatbridge

"I'm not doing it for a medal or to take the moral high ground. I just believe it's the right thing to do. Others will do as they please but they'd better stay the **** away from me and mine! "
there ya go your own personal risk assessment mines is quite similar but as I've said I care not about what others do and certainly don't sit in judgement over them it's their risk to take

East Calder

And it's not about what your doing, it's about the OP trying to justify what they're doing. there is where we differ there is no difference you can't say abide by the rules unless your...... Then do as you please hence why the blanket "rules" will never work

No, the rules literally allow for childcare as long as you're in a bubble and it's necessary. They don't allow for meeting random strangers.one thing bending the rules for childcare who's words? "

Was that even a proper sentence? It's not bending the rules if the it's in the rules.

Sticking to the rules, not been anywhere, not going anywhere, I'm at home every day x

I've been shielding since last March.

I'm going to watch this thread too see the hyprocrisy unfold.

Popcorn ready.

East Calder

"I've been shielding since last March.

Popcorn ready. "

Me too.

coatbridge

No, the rules literally allow for childcare as long as you're in a bubble and it's necessary. They don't allow for meeting random strangers.one thing bending the rules for childcare who's words?

Was that even a proper sentence? It's not bending the rules if the it's in the rules. "

it's your sentence and rules are rules lol so if your bending the rules by getting your aunts sons girlfriend it's all OK

"I've been shielding since last March.

Popcorn ready.

Me too. "

East Calder

No, the rules literally allow for childcare as long as you're in a bubble and it's necessary. They don't allow for meeting random strangers.one thing bending the rules for childcare who's words?

Was that even a proper sentence? It's not bending the rules if the it's in the rules. it's your sentence and rules are rules lol so if your bending the rules by getting your aunts sons girlfriend it's all OK "

Whatever dude. Argue about semantics to justify someone else breaking the law all you want. You know it's wrong and all you have is picking apart semantics in what I said?

coatbridge

Was that even a proper sentence? It's not bending the rules if the it's in the rules. it's your sentence and rules are rules lol so if your bending the rules by getting your aunts sons girlfriend it's all OK

Whatever dude. Argue about semantics to justify someone else breaking the law all you want. You know it's wrong and all you have is picking apart semantics in what I said?"

or mind your own business which is what I've said from the start

East Calder

Was that even a proper sentence? It's not bending the rules if the it's in the rules. it's your sentence and rules are rules lol so if your bending the rules by getting your aunts sons girlfriend it's all OK

Whatever dude. Argue about semantics to justify someone else breaking the law all you want. You know it's wrong and all you have is picking apart semantics in what I said?or mind your own business which is what I've said from the start"

The thing is, it's everyone's business. Were in a pandemic and someone flouting the advice and the rules puts more than just theirself in danger. It's not that hard. Think past your own selfish needs to the people that might be affected by your actions.

By *otskipCouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We sticking to the rules not putting our health at risk or others

Sticking to the rules frustratingly

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I'm sticking to the rules here, as I have done throughout, and intend to continue to do so for as long as is necessary.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"Definitely sticking to the rules here, I value both my health and others too. "

This....

By *owboy BebopMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Sticking to it. High point of the week is now going to supermarket.

Optimistic about lockdown being lifted.... brighter days ahead !

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

So you will adjust your behaviour to suit what random people tell you on a swingers site?

Is there any popcorn left?

Sticking to the rules but lot off people in my inbox aren’t

coatbridge

Whatever dude. Argue about semantics to justify someone else breaking the law all you want. You know it's wrong and all you have is picking apart semantics in what I said?or mind your own business which is what I've said from the start

The thing is, it's everyone's business. Were in a pandemic and someone flouting the advice and the rules puts more than just theirself in danger. It's not that hard. Think past your own selfish needs to the people that might be affected by your actions. "

and 99.9% of folk have broke the "rules" so picking and choosing which rulebreakers based on your thoughts on it simply ain't right see to yourself and leave others to sort themselves

Shangri-la

" and 99.9% of folk have broke the "rules" so picking and choosing which rulebreakers based on your thoughts on it simply ain't right see to yourself and leave others to sort themselves"

Interested to know what evidence are you basing your 99.9% statement on?

My mind is wondering and I thought I would see how everyone on here is behaving lol why do you need justification on what your doing.

Sort your own risk assessment and seek those who agree I certainly won't answer your question as it's none of your concern"

For someone who doesn't want to answer the OPs question as it's none of his concern.

You've done a fair bit of explaining on the thread.

What the feck did ya comment for in the first place.

Always controversial Kola,chill oot.

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

No rules broken here.

By *ncognito!Woman  over a year ago

falkirk

Following the rules to the letter here.

coatbridge

" and 99.9% of folk have broke the "rules" so picking and choosing which rulebreakers based on your thoughts on it simply ain't right see to yourself and leave others to sort themselves

Interested to know what evidence are you basing your 99.9% statement on? "

most folk will admit they have strayed over the lines because the rules simply don't fit.

Im sure most folk you know would admit to little infringements if not I'm seriously surprised the 99.9 based on everyone I know has strayed across the "rules"

coatbridge

My mind is wondering and I thought I would see how everyone on here is behaving lol why do you need justification on what your doing.

Sort your own risk assessment and seek those who agree I certainly won't answer your question as it's none of your concern

For someone who doesn't want to answer the OPs question as it's none of his concern.

You've done a fair bit of explaining on the thread.

What the feck did ya comment for in the first place.

Always controversial Kola,chill oot.

"

I comment because I can

And the hypocrisy seriously melts my diddies

Kola,

You've said that 99.9% of folk have broke the rules..

Then You've said 99.9% of people you know have broke the rules.

I don't know how you get to that statistic...maybe the people you know but the people you don't.

If you want too see real hyprocrisy...keep following the thread.

coatbridge

"Kola,

You've said that 99.9% of folk have broke the rules..

Then You've said 99.9% of people you know have broke the rules.

I don't know how you get to that statistic...maybe the people you know but the people you don't.

If you want too see real hyprocrisy...keep following the thread. "

oh well must just be me knows all the rule breakers obviously the rest of you saints can sit atop that lofty pinnacle.

The 99.9% was a throw away number as 100% of people I know have broke the rules in one form or another.

so took it for granted most folk would have the same results.

visited family went out an extra time went shopping for non essentials forgot a mask but quickly grabbed that night's dinner travelled by vehicle for their hours exercise to a beauty spot crossed tier areas so on so fourth.

So I dropped 0.1 for what I believe is the actual never broke any of the rules start till now and even the 0.1 I find hard to believe but hey ho guess there's just all the goody goodies here

I hear ya.

I'm in the 0.1 category.

By *hristian90Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have stuck to them this whole time but as the days go on, there's definitely a little man on my should (or maybe in my pants) that says one meet won't hurt

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

I’m just here for the halo

Had covid ,best try to miss it

Shangri-la

I'm in the 0.1‰ then.

I'm a .1% too .

East Calder

This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing

It’s has been hard to abide by all the rules, especially when they were changing often, didn’t always come into force immediately and were different in some areas of the UK at the same time. Sometimes you had to double check to see whether something was allowed or not and in some instances things that were allowed, just seemed ridiculous.

Then you have to take into account mental health, staring at the same walls day after day will take its toll, something as simple as a change of scenery could make a huge difference in someone’s wellbeing.

Finally there’s the issue of no matter how careful you are being, you just don’t know whether someone else has it, is contagious, believes in Covid being real, or cares about anyone else’s health.

It’s a minefield and unfortunately the only way to get out of this mess was/is mass testing, full lockdown for 2 weeks with no exceptions and everyone having a vaccination - but that will never happen as there will always be people who don’t think anything applies to them and I’m afraid we’ve missed the boat - Isle of Man, New Zealand, Australia all put in, what were perceived as draconian measures, huge fines, jail etc, but now have levels of freedom that we could only dream of

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

I'm not meeting randoms to fuck because I'm not a moron.

Although it could be argued I was barely meeting anyone before any lockdown occured

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

I’m not entirely sure if this thread is about sticking to all the rules in general or the one in relation to meeting others? If it is the latter then no we would not meet for either a social or sex.

"I’m not entirely sure if this thread is about sticking to all the rules in general or the one in relation to meeting others? If it is the latter then no we would not meet for either a social or sex."

Kinda this, which was why I asked the OP to clarify. If he does mean meeting from Fab socially or sexually then it’s a definite no from me. The rest could go on and on and on...

"This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing "

coatbridge

"This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing "
really I made my statement it's you took issue to it damn straight I will respond when you call into question what I say

"This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing really I made my statement it's you took issue to it damn straight I will respond when you call into question what I say"

And on and on and on ...

Judging by updates looking to meet and folk actually asking me to meet.

Alot are breaking rules.

I'm too busy working.

Not a chance in hell id meet a stranger for a social just now never mind sex

By *ctoboyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not interested in meeting until we are all safe to do so....Plenty still are though and I've actually had some offers

"This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing really I made my statement it's you took issue to it damn straight I will respond when you call into question what I say"

You took issue into the OPs thread in which you had no reason too comment merely because it was none of the OPs concern.

It looks like you've bombarded the OPs thread by waffling on riddles.

And you wonder why members refrain from creating new threads..?

Just my opinion

Definitely sticking to all rules at the moment

East Calder

"Definitely sticking to all rules at the moment"

I'm glad that 99.9% of the people in this thread are sticking to the rules.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I’m not entirely sure if this thread is about sticking to all the rules in general or the one in relation to meeting others? If it is the latter then no we would not meet for either a social or sex.

Kinda this, which was why I asked the OP to clarify. If he does mean meeting from Fab socially or sexually then it’s a definite no from me. The rest could go on and on and on... "

I think OP meant he had been sticking to the rules and just wondered now that he is scunnered with the rules if everyone else was sticking to them too

"Looking for a wee poll!

"

Really really want to have fun but our bubble dictates otherwise.

Stuck to the rules from day1, rather be safe than sorry.

Need to rent a big house for a week and just fuck, massive gangbang

No fun and busy working

Sticking to the rules strictly, haven't even seen each other in six weeks due to separate responsibilities. Thoroughly scunnered with it, to be fair.

I haven't stuck to the rules completely. My son has his own place and I've seen him constantly and as unusual since last March. Including his flatmates at times when I go round to visit him or if they come here to visit me .

Sometimes I go to the shops and it's not essential I just want something to do.

I recently started dating someone and shock horror I went to his house and had dinner there.

Do I feel like a criminal for doing these things? No. Should I be made to feel like one? No.

Will people judge me harshly? Probably.

Am I a terrible person? No. I'm just a human and none of us are perfect

Definitely 100% stuck to the rules, besides nobody would have me

"I haven't stuck to the rules completely. My son has his own place and I've seen him constantly and as unusual since last March. Including his flatmates at times when I go round to visit him or if they come here to visit me .

I recently started dating someone and shock horror I went to his house and had dinner there.

Do I feel like a criminal for doing these things? No. Should I be made to feel like one? No.

"

Are you disrespectful ? ...Yes.

"I haven't stuck to the rules completely. My son has his own place and I've seen him constantly and as unusual since last March. Including his flatmates at times when I go round to visit him or if they come here to visit me .

Are you disrespectful ? ...Yes."

I can cope with that

"I’m not entirely sure if this thread is about sticking to all the rules in general or the one in relation to meeting others? If it is the latter then no we would not meet for either a social or sex.

Kinda this, which was why I asked the OP to clarify. If he does mean meeting from Fab socially or sexually then it’s a definite no from me. The rest could go on and on and on...

I think OP meant he had been sticking to the rules and just wondered now that he is scunnered with the rules if everyone else was sticking to them too "

My impression was the OP wasn’t but still waiting on his input on that... I’m wondering if the whole thread has him thinking oh dear I’ll just stay quiet

"

You are correct Sinders, none of us are perfect, judge you??? I wouldn't dream of it. I know I am far from perfect, but like you I am selective in what I do. To bicker on here about the finer points of that is futile... to answer the main point of the OP then it is NO ... be safe out there everyone xxx

By *ew guy69Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

People mite not be breaking rules to meet up for sex but there defo breaking rules in other ways am working most days and see people travelling out there district to go for paper or loaf of bread or going to parks with there dogs miles away from house i think alone of people on here have broke the rules more than once

Hamilton

And I have been a rule breaker but not for sex took my motorbike out alot over summer when was meant to be in lockdown so al say sorry the now xx

[Removed by poster at 13/02/21 05:31:06]

"And I have been a rule breaker but not for sex took my motorbike out alot over summer when was meant to be in lockdown so al say sorry the now xx"

But ... I think the OP WAS asking about sex (Awaiting confirmation though ..... )

Hamilton

Well if its just about sex av broken no rules

coatbridge

"This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing really I made my statement it's you took issue to it damn straight I will respond when you call into question what I say

You took issue into the OPs thread in which you had no reason too comment merely because it was none of the OPs concern.

Just my opinion "

lol oh I forgot scotland forums is just clap each other on the back and snog fuck avoid you not allowed to voice a different opinion my bad your all wonderful

"This entire thread is just Kola arguing with the rest of fab about something that he's apparently not even doing really I made my statement it's you took issue to it damn straight I will respond when you call into question what I say

Just my opinion lol oh I forgot scotland forums is just clap each other on the back and snog fuck avoid you not allowed to voice a different opinion my bad your all wonderful "

Thanks.... snog

coatbridge

And on and on and on ... "

takes a minimum of two for it to go on and on and on

And on and on and on ... takes a minimum of two for it to go on and on and on "

With luck... oh you meant the thread...

coatbridge

And on and on and on ... takes a minimum of two for it to go on and on and on

With luck... oh you meant the thread... "

lol well most things are better with two or more think cupcakes another favorite here

With luck... oh you meant the thread... lol well most things are better with two or more think cupcakes another favorite here "

I prefer meringues

coatbridge

With luck... oh you meant the thread... lol well most things are better with two or more think cupcakes another favorite here

I prefer meringues "

pmsl warm n goey or sweet n powdery

With luck... oh you meant the thread... lol well most things are better with two or more think cupcakes another favorite here

I prefer meringues pmsl warm n goey or sweet n powdery "

Gooey ish...

With luck... oh you meant the thread... lol well most things are better with two or more think cupcakes another favorite here "

Please don't tell me cakes are now banned too

coatbridge

Please don't tell me cakes are now banned too "

your OK as long as you don't share remain 6ft 1" distance from any and all other cake consumers and eat from the covid muzzle bag (disinfect before placing cake of choice in in eating chamber there is a fine for non compliance or purgatory with the other 0.1% in the squeeze box (fully clothed there will be no enjoying it)

coatbridge

The squeeze box is glass so you suffer watching the good patrons enjoying their muzzle bag

But... Covid withstanding, Health and Safety are going to have to get involved if we are to be able to pass said cakes safely to those people on their high horses without getting hooves in the choppers. So, that's cakes out mates! Nae fun here...

I'll just smuggle my cake in silently and devour it fully thanks!

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

Can i ask...

is it breaking the rules to have one of those perspex screens with the hole like in the supermarkets up at your window and recieve a bj from someone standing outside?

Just asking for a friend...

"Can i ask...

is it breaking the rules to have one of those perspex screens with the hole like in the supermarkets up at your window and recieve a bj from someone standing outside?

"

Very much depends if you live on the 15th floor or not....could be a health &safety issue again.

coatbridge

"Can i ask...

Very much depends if you live on the 15th floor or not....could be a health &safety issue again. "

that's some set of stilts the giver must be desperate

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Sticking to rules

Just my opinion lol oh I forgot scotland forums is just clap each other on the back and snog fuck avoid you not allowed to voice a different opinion my bad your all wonderful "

You obviously missed the point because now you're waffling on about something else.

» Add a new message to this topic