FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Charities

Charities

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eterjamesmc OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Clearing a house. Clothes books furniture. Anyone know which charities are open and will collect or take delivery? Thanks hive mind.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

The Ice box, in the gorbals.

Especially if theres any kids stuff, they organise a free kids clothing bank, and have been sending care packs for kids throughout covid.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Clearing a house. Clothes books furniture. Anyone know which charities are open and will collect or take delivery? Thanks hive mind."
There are charity bins usually outside some of the larger supermarkets.

I quite like using them as I always split the stuff up and put in bags and deposit in several charity bins rather than just one .

I know they are at our local Asda

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Freepost collection service is being offered by our local heart foundation shop.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Clearing a house. Clothes books furniture. Anyone know which charities are open and will collect or take delivery? Thanks hive mind.There are charity bins usually outside some of the larger supermarkets.

I quite like using them as I always split the stuff up and put in bags and deposit in several charity bins rather than just one .

I know they are at our local Asda "

be careful of these bins alot are not charity or a miniscule percentage goes to a charity I used to pick up for these companies and its sorted in huge warehouses to be resold in other countries.

Or stripped into fibres and sold as insulation

» Add a new message to this topic