FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Moblile phone Graveyard !!

Moblile phone Graveyard !!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1 OP   Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Anyone got one?

Seriously there are five people in my house and we have a drawer that has no less than 22 mobile fones in it i dont really know why we still have them just each time we buy a new one the old one gets chucked into the drawer anyone else have a mobile phone graveyard like this ?...im gonig to throw them all out tomorrow lol

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

sell them?

Maybe worth checking to see how much the recycling places will give for them. Even some of the older phones can get a fiver if they work.

There are a couple of sites that compare the phone recycling companies now too, so makes it much quicker.

If you dont go down that road, take them to carphonewarehouse or similar, as they recycle phones properly. Lots of chemicals in the phones that are nasty in land fills.

Send them to a site you get money for old phones ( might not get much ). But you will get somthing an rid of them ! X

Oh, and to answer correctly, we generally have 1 or 2 old phones around the house we use as spares if something happens to our main phones. Always sell them or give them away as soon as we can to get the most value out of them.

Yeah I've seen the adds for selling them just never bothered but might do that x

Get them sold,depending on the age and condition of them you might get enough cash for a wee night out,a night away or some new shoes.

By *adgeeMan  over a year ago

Loch Lomond

"Anyone got one?

Seriously there are five people in my house and we have a drawer that has no less than 22 mobile fones in it i dont really know why we still have them just each time we buy a new one the old one gets chucked into the drawer anyone else have a mobile phone graveyard like this ?...im gonig to throw them all out tomorrow lol "

Recycle Them

"Get them sold,depending on the age and condition of them you might get enough cash for a wee night out,a night away or some new shoes."
The age of some of them are ancient lol...ie bricks lol

"Anyone got one?

Seriously there are five people in my house and we have a drawer that has no less than 22 mobile fones in it i dont really know why we still have them just each time we buy a new one the old one gets chucked into the drawer anyone else have a mobile phone graveyard like this ?...im gonig to throw them all out tomorrow lol

Recycle Them "

imagine it...a bike made outta mobile phones...fuck I'am in an arty mood.

"Get them sold,depending on the age and condition of them you might get enough cash for a wee night out,a night away or some new shoes.The age of some of them are ancient lol...ie bricks lol "

stick condoms on them and use em as dildos!

"Get them sold,depending on the age and condition of them you might get enough cash for a wee night out,a night away or some new shoes.The age of some of them are ancient lol...ie bricks lol

stick condoms on them and use em as dildos!"

Lmfao trust you paddy

"Get them sold,depending on the age and condition of them you might get enough cash for a wee night out,a night away or some new shoes.The age of some of them are ancient lol...ie bricks lol

stick condoms on them and use em as dildos!Lmfao trust you paddy "

not all at once Miss lol...unless u find some VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVWE condom x

Sent mine to one of those charity appeals after deleting contacts.

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

"Sent mine to one of those charity appeals after deleting contacts. "

yip - wateraid, bbc children in need, oxfam, etc. just google

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"

stick condoms on them and use em as dildos!"

It will give you a real buzz out of phone sex....

i watched a video on youtube a few month back where a boy opened them up and took all the gold out them, probably not much in a single phone but would imagine getting a fare bit out of 22 of them.

"i watched a video on youtube a few month back where a boy opened them up and took all the gold out them, probably not much in a single phone but would imagine getting a fare bit out of 22 of them."

Only problem with that is, some may have other compounds in them that are very dangerous to the skin... Probably not in the minute quantities in there but a risk non the less... Really old phones may have barillium in them.... Carceagenic.

"i watched a video on youtube a few month back where a boy opened them up and took all the gold out them, probably not much in a single phone but would imagine getting a fare bit out of 22 of them.

Only problem with that is, some may have other compounds in them that are very dangerous to the skin... Probably not in the minute quantities in there but a risk non the less... Really old phones may have barillium in them.... Carceagenic."

thanks for the 1hr and a half later safety tip Steve...my eyes are bleeding green stuff

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"i watched a video on youtube a few month back where a boy opened them up and took all the gold out them, probably not much in a single phone but would imagine getting a fare bit out of 22 of them.

Only problem with that is, some may have other compounds in them that are very dangerous to the skin... Probably not in the minute quantities in there but a risk non the less... Really old phones may have barillium in them.... Carceagenic."

Berylium Oxide is often used in RF transistors and is VERY toxic, please avoid general refuse.

By *ohnny4playMan  over a year ago

Kinross

"Anyone got one?

Seriously there are five people in my house and we have a drawer that has no less than 22 mobile fones in it i dont really know why we still have them just each time we buy a new one the old one gets chucked into the drawer anyone else have a mobile phone graveyard like this ?...im gonig to throw them all out tomorrow lol "

I have about 5, and still use them from time to time, I tend to adopt old phones and press them back into service - I'm too mean and worried about trashing one of those nice new fancy phones - I'd guess most modern one is older than a number in your graveyard.

So I might be interested in doing an upgrade to one of your discards!

Occassionally I'll put my old favorite into service, Ericsson T39 I still think it is great for a lot I do - ie use it to make calls and text. These newer colour screen models do need more regular charging.

we have a drawer with 22 knives forks and spoons and we aint shouting about it .....oh and a drawer with thousands of undies lube and condoms ......not bragging or nowt!

"we have a drawer with 22 knives forks and spoons and we aint shouting about it .....oh and a drawer with thousands of undies lube and condoms ......not bragging or nowt! "

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"we have a drawer with 22 knives forks and spoons and we aint shouting about it .....oh and a drawer with thousands of undies lube and condoms ......not bragging or nowt! "

You forgot the 'toy box'...

Any wooden spoons?? My sub loves a wooden spoon

By *uirkygirlCouple  over a year ago

Quirkyville

lol I have more wooden spoons in the.bedroom than in the kitchen!!! x

"lol I have more wooden spoons in the.bedroom than in the kitchen!!! x"

that better be nutella on those spoons!

"

Berylium Oxide is often used in RF transistors and is VERY toxic, please avoid general refuse."

Ta for the spelling, couldnt be arsed to go look it up

But just one draw with (Drum Roll) "The Strap On"?

"we have a drawer with 22 knives forks and spoons and we aint shouting about it .....oh and a drawer with thousands of undies lube and condoms ......not bragging or nowt!

But just one draw with (Drum Roll) "The Strap On"?

It's locked away with a combination lock,I'm only aloud it when mads well out of the way.......lol

"

"Anyone got one?

Take them to Ramsdens Gold .....They will recycle them for you ,and give ya something for them in return...

Buboo

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Gave a few to charity - always good to do something nice.

Womens Aid may take them too as often they can help survivors of domestic abuse.

Always an idea to keep a spare unlocked phone different from your usual provider in the car in case of emergencies like poor O2 the other week.

Always delete numbers, remove sims and SD cards. A lot of folk forget the wee card and, even if wiped, photos can be recovered.

» Add a new message to this topic