FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Straight Blowjob

Straight Blowjob

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What’s you straight guys thoughts on another guy blowing you! I’ve sucked a few “straight” guys! Had loads of d*unk guys messaging recently lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They ain't straight then

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What’s you straight guys thoughts on another guy blowing you! I’ve sucked a few “straight” guys! Had loads of d*unk guys messaging recently lol. "
Whats the attraction of straight guys for bi guys ? just curious!

"They ain't straight then "

Nah they are just curious lol

"They ain't straight then

Nah they are just curious lol "

Or just like a good sucking lol! Would you ever consider it do you reckon

Or just like a good sucking lol! Would you ever consider it do you reckon "

Its a no from me, females only here

I don’t get it... very rarely you get lesbians trying to lick straight women...why do gay guys want to suck straight guys so much? I see it a lot on fab... I love bi guys and love watching guys together just don’t know why the need to suck straight guys...

Not for me. I don't get it u get straight guys saying they are straight but sucked cocks or been sucked,

Then surely they are bii or bii curious

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

Nah they are just curious lol "

How many guys do you need to suck your cock before you realise your gay?

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

How many guys do you need to suck your cock before you realise your gay?"

Sounds like its a supply and demand thing

[Removed by poster at 16/02/21 16:07:03]

Or they're in denial like I was. Eventually the kick from getting down on my knees in front of a guy became too much and I just had to accept I'm bisexual.

By *dinburghroseWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

a straight guy giving another guy a bj is not straight. they are at least curious.

Nah I suppose each to there own. But not for myself I would never do even for 1 million cash

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Same number as needed to change a light bulb.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

They're Fab straight lol xx

By *addydoc8Man  over a year ago

duhdee

"What’s you straight guys thoughts on another guy blowing you! I’ve sucked a few “straight” guys! Had loads of d*unk guys messaging recently lol. "

It’s a no from me

I blame "coming out" for all these types of dilemmas .

And I mean coming out of europe not the closet. Think about it !!

Previously we knew what a banana looked like right ? It had to be almost straight orvit wasn't an acceptable banana, and just like guys that like bjs from other guys , almost straight but still not perfect. Now we are out of Europe we have no idea if a bent banana is still technically the same as a straight banana.

Simple really. !!!!

What was the question again ?

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

"I blame "coming out" for all these types of dilemmas .

Previously we knew what a banana looked like right ? It had to be almost straight orvit wasn't an acceptable banana, and just like guys that like bjs from other guys , almost straight but still not perfect. Now we are out of Europe we have no idea if a bent banana is still technically the same as a straight banana.

Simple really. !!!!

What was the question again ? "

I would ask if you and your banana were ok but sounds like you have your mouthful

"I blame "coming out" for all these types of dilemmas .

Simple really. !!!!

What was the question again ?

I would ask if you and your banana were ok but sounds like you have your mouthful "

Watch it cheeky , insulting me in my private is one thing , in a public forum is another. People have been banned for less. 'You cad', shit thats another on its way

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"a straight guy giving another guy a bj is not straight. they are at least curious."

Think they're past the curious stage by then.

Maybe it's because straight guys wouldn't tell anyone about getting a blow job from another guy , so it's discretion. Lots of guys ask to blow me . Sometimes I say yes

Sorry if this seems a bit black & white but surely a straight guy isn't straight if he'll willingly let another man suck him off or am i missing something?

I get more messages from men asking that or asking if they can call me whilst they wank etc.... Kindly refer them to my profile and what I'm looking for

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I don't get it either. I had two gorgeous lesbian couples wanting to use and abuse me recently. Told them I wouldn't even contemplate it unless they labelled themselves correctly.

So a man is not straight if he likes a bj from another man... maybe, possibly perhaps???

Serious question... if a man likes anal with a woman... is that stright too ish...

By *RD2020Man  over a year ago

Stirling

A mouths a mouth, needs must these days

Aberdeenshire

"So a man is not straight if he likes a bj from another man... maybe, possibly perhaps???

Serious question... if a man likes anal with a woman... is that stright too ish... "

What if a man has sex with someone who then goes on to have gender reassignment, then he has sex with them again?

A mouths a mouth, needs must these days

"

Agreed lol

"So a man is not straight if he likes a bj from another man... maybe, possibly perhaps???

Serious question... if a man likes anal with a woman... is that stright too ish...

What if a man has sex with someone who then goes on to have gender reassignment, then he has sex with them again?"

It's true love

What if a man has sex with someone who then goes on to have gender reassignment, then he has sex with them again?"

I'm trying to work it out. I'll get back to you shortly...

The way someone once said to me lol “ if a lad plays football for fun does it make him a footballer” So what does it matter if it’s a guys or women’s lips around his cock a blowjobs a blowjob right ? Lol

yesss 100%!!!

The amount of guys that message me about this is mad!!....im always nice and explain that I'm straight and not into that, and it's always the same reply......"they all say that until I get a go of them" ....well obviously they weren't in the first place if they let you.....

By *leeperMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

They not straight’ a straight person would never want anything sexual with same gender , they bi or bi-curious

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

There is such a stigma surrounding gender and sensuality brought on by social conditioning that the majority of individuals feel they need to hide their true self in closets and alleyways..

If we all were to be free to be who we wanted to be and do who ever we wanted to do without fear or prejudice the world would be a fucking awesome place to live in.....

Think of all that sexual tension.....

"The way someone once said to me lol “ if a lad plays football for fun does it make him a footballer” So what does it matter if it’s a guys or women’s lips around his cock a blowjobs a blowjob right ? Lol"
100% right

greenock

Serious question... if a man likes anal with a woman... is that stright too ish... "

Of course it is, it's a sexual act between a man and a woman. Straight guys don't have any sexual contact with other guys, no matter how many posts or threads on here by wishful posters.

"I don’t get it... very rarely you get lesbians trying to lick straight women...why do gay guys want to suck straight guys so much? I see it a lot on fab... I love bi guys and love watching guys together just don’t know why the need to suck straight guys... "

Well that's not entirely true!! We've had plenty of bi women messaging us saying that they want to eat my pussy, make me cum, suck my tits and all sorts. Even though it's clearly stated on our profile that I'm straight. Even when they've been told I'm not interested they'll say things again. So yes, women do it too!

Stirling

"The way someone once said to me lol “ if a lad plays football for fun does it make him a footballer” So what does it matter if it’s a guys or women’s lips around his cock a blowjobs a blowjob right ? Lol"

By *inkylad69Man  over a year ago

bellshill

I would disagree I have know a couple lesbians who enjoy the frill of the challenge to bed a straight girl x

By *artforpussyMan  over a year ago

Paisley

A straight guy does not suck cock end of!! Bi,bi curious and gay guys do. Its idiots like OP think they can have any guys cock they like and one that is willing to break rules of lockdown to get to suck cock.

"What’s you straight guys thoughts on another guy blowing you! I’ve sucked a few “straight” guys! Had loads of d*unk guys messaging recently lol.

A straight guy does not suck cock end of!! Bi,bi curious and gay guys do. Its idiots like OP think they can have any guys cock they like and one that is willing to break rules of lockdown to get to suck cock. "

Never in a million years it’s the most horrific thing imaginable to me. That’s just me, people deserve happiness, it’s just not for me.

Me personally it's a no, I can appreciate a good looking guy but it's not my thing. It is however totally each person's personal preference. Life is too short and if you like it rock on!

"Or they're in denial like I was. Eventually the kick from getting down on my knees in front of a guy became too much and I just had to accept I'm bisexual."

that sounds like you were the giver though

i think there are men that will shut their eyes and enjoy it even if not attracted to men , this is because ive had the conversation with men who have openly admitted to shutting their eyes and enjoy a bj from women they find repulsive so in that sense how is it different

I would say I'm bi have sucked guys and been sucked and enjoyed as part of a mmf or when younger with just a guy but I don't have an attraction to a guy but can appreciate a nice cock

greenock

"Or they're in denial like I was. Eventually the kick from getting down on my knees in front of a guy became too much and I just had to accept I'm bisexual.

i think there are men that will shut their eyes and enjoy it even if not attracted to men , this is because ive had the conversation with men who have openly admitted to shutting their eyes and enjoy a bj from women they find repulsive so in that sense how is it different "

Cos it's from a woman

"Or they're in denial like I was. Eventually the kick from getting down on my knees in front of a guy became too much and I just had to accept I'm bisexual.

i think there are men that will shut their eyes and enjoy it even if not attracted to men , this is because ive had the conversation with men who have openly admitted to shutting their eyes and enjoy a bj from women they find repulsive so in that sense how is it different

Cos it's from a woman "

... that they don’t find attractive (have actually heard the term repulsive used)

so repulsed by a woman they aren’t attracted to or repulsed by a man they arent attracted to , it seems for some a blow job is a blow job they don’t care the source

Heard of “straight” guys in jail getting one. Does their environment and lack of sexual activity, make them go to a man??

By *othardandfreeMan  over a year ago

.here and there

What if a guy is at a gloryhole and the person who he thinks is a woman is actually a guy...or transitioning.

Does that meke him bi then?

As the years go on the social dilemmas just get worse dont they.

By *gcplMan  over a year ago

Dumfries

There's another category the Sexual Health Clinic uses: MSM = Men who have Sex with Men. But it's better to throw away your pigeon-holes and recognise that sexuality is a sliding scale. It's fluid and it changes - a guy who'll suck you today might not tomorrow. Broaden your minds!

"Not for me. I don't get it u get straight guys saying they are straight but sucked cocks or been sucked,

Then surely they are bii or bii curious "

Yeah thats my thoughts too

"I don't get it either. I had two gorgeous lesbian couples wanting to use and abuse me recently. Told them I wouldn't even contemplate it unless they labelled themselves correctly. "

Hahahahahahaha, did you aye?

"Nah I suppose each to there own. But not for myself I would never do even for 1 million cash "

Think what you could do with a million cash....

I’d love to try

Some quite judgey comments posted on this? I never use labels for the guys I meet from here, it’s none of my business their backgrounds. I can’t stand to read these comments when 2 of the lads moaning/protesting have 100% asked me to suck them off when they’ve been in Edinburgh. Glass houses and all that

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Have had offers, but politely rejected them, not for me thanks

Stirling

"Some quite judgey comments posted on this? I never use labels for the guys I meet from here, it’s none of my business their backgrounds. I can’t stand to read these comments when 2 of the lads moaning/protesting have 100% asked me to suck them off when they’ve been in Edinburgh. Glass houses and all that "

If you're interested in any kind of sexual interaction with the opposite sex then I'd say your bisexual. And there is is absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Own it. You occasionally like to suck cock. No big deal.

"There's another category the Sexual Health Clinic uses: MSM = Men who have Sex with Men. But it's better to throw away your pigeon-holes and recognise that sexuality is a sliding scale. It's fluid and it changes - a guy who'll suck you today might not tomorrow. Broaden your minds! "

I’d go with this tbh

I'm bi but prefer women can only get hard with a guy in room if a women is there to normally or I'm watching porn , prefer women giving me blowjobs to guys

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Never had a bad bj No interest in giving

By *utdoorwandersMan  over a year ago

South Edinburgh

I'm happy for either a bloke or a woman to suck my cock. If that makes me Bi then so be it. The height of horniness makes all our boundaries fall down.

By *aulaCDTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

whats the difference between a straight guy and a Gay Guy?

about 6 pints.

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

i think there are men that will shut their eyes and enjoy it even if not attracted to men , this is because ive had the conversation with men who have openly admitted to shutting their eyes and enjoy a bj from women they find repulsive so in that sense how is it different "

Oooft!

A guy would rather have a bj from a woman they find *repulsive*.

Not sure who I feel more sorry for.

OP - I guess it all depends on how comfortable you are in yourself.

One on one, maybe not.

Lights off, spaghetti sex, would you really care?

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

"I don't get it either. I had two gorgeous lesbian couples wanting to use and abuse me recently. Told them I wouldn't even contemplate it unless they labelled themselves correctly. "

Happens all the time, gotta label themselves right.

"I don't get it either. I had two gorgeous lesbian couples wanting to use and abuse me recently. Told them I wouldn't even contemplate it unless they labelled themselves correctly.

Happens all the time, gotta label themselves right."

And you too. Surely if this is fact, they aren’t at all lesbians

Why do people insist on labels!

Yes I have 'straight' men use my gloryhole as well 'gay' and 'bi'

Does it really matter as long as they enjoy it

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

When I get on my knees, they are straight.

When I get back up, not so much

"When I get on my knees, they are straight.

When I get back up, not so much "

Creaky old bones? Lol x

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"When I get on my knees, they are straight.

When I get back up, not so much

Creaky old bones? Lol x"

I think everyone is a wee bit curious if there being honest with themselves.

By *uvhandleMan  over a year ago

Huntly

a blow is a blow or did i miss the point?

"Nah I suppose each to there own. But not for myself I would never do even for 1 million cash "

Any guy saying they wouldn’t take a blow job from another guy for £1m is a f***ing liar.

By *resdurMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Probably around three just to be extra sure!

By *ic_khan2341Man  over a year ago

Manchester

I heard a woman can lick another woman out and make her cum instantly because she knows how to hit the spot same with guys they know how to suck cock better than woman its 2021 if someone offers u a bj who gives if it's male or female lie back and enjoy

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"I heard a woman can lick another woman out and make her cum instantly because she knows how to hit the spot same with guys they know how to suck cock better than woman its 2021 if someone offers u a bj who gives if it's male or female lie back and enjoy"

And you say you’re straight!!

Any holes a goal eh!

[Removed by poster at 14/08/21 15:11:42]

Wouldn't have sex with a guy but a bj is a bj shut your eyes and it could be anyone same a wank

"I heard a woman can lick another woman out and make her cum instantly because she knows how to hit the spot same with guys they know how to suck cock better than woman its 2021 if someone offers u a bj who gives if it's male or female lie back and enjoy"

I don't know where you heard that from but it's b.s no wonder so many guys struggle to make a woman orgasm if they believe all women can be pleasured in the same way.

What makes me come through oral could be the complete opposite of what makes another woman orgasm. I don't automatically assume I can make her come instantly just because I also have a vagina, I have hands the same as a brain surgery but I wouldn't assume I could operate!

Bet you brag you could lick a pussy for hours...hint for you, if you're going for hours you're doing it wrong

By *ub-seekerMan  over a year ago

Plymouth

"I heard a woman can lick another woman out and make her cum instantly because she knows how to hit the spot same with guys they know how to suck cock better than woman its 2021 if someone offers u a bj who gives if it's male or female lie back and enjoy

And you say you’re straight!!

Any holes a goal eh! "

Fab straight. Where you’re not actually straight, but won’t admit it

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

Sexual exploration is something to be equally enjoyed.

Whenever someone starts talking about how amazing they are at this that and the next thing all I can think of is ..fuck that.

Baggers n staggers.

I’m more curious about sucking other lads than getting sucked …

greenock

"Wouldn't have sex with a guy but a bj is a bj shut your eyes and it could be anyone same a wank "

You're bi, don't be ashamed to admit it.

Aberdeenshire

"I heard a woman can lick another woman out and make her cum instantly because she knows how to hit the spot same with guys they know how to suck cock better than woman its 2021 if someone offers u a bj who gives if it's male or female lie back and enjoy

I don't know where you heard that from but it's b.s no wonder so many guys struggle to make a woman orgasm if they believe all women can be pleasured in the same way.

What makes me come through oral could be the complete opposite of what makes another woman orgasm. I don't automatically assume I can make her come instantly just because I also have a vagina, I have hands the same as a brain surgery but I wouldn't assume I could operate!

Bet you brag you could lick a pussy for hours...hint for you, if you're going for hours you're doing it wrong "

Though some of the best orgasms of my life have been orchestrated by a guy, I'm inclined to second this motion. Purely because that guy was me, and I know what buttons to push. If my head isn't in the right place, though, I may well cum, but it won't be an earth-shattering orgasm.

In my opinion, the brain is the largest, most important sexual organ so try stimulating that for a few hours and save on the tongue spasms, though.

With that in mind, I imagine if the closey eyes guy above can train his mind to focus on the pleasure of his blowie, to open up his mind, or fool it into believing that said blowie is from a female mouth, then I can't see why he wouldn't gain pleasure from the physical stimulation whilst claiming to be straight. His sexuality is his business, and not for anyone else to decide.

"There is such a stigma surrounding gender and sensuality brought on by social conditioning that the majority of individuals feel they need to hide their true self in closets and alleyways..

If we all were to be free to be who we wanted to be and do who ever we wanted to do without fear or prejudice the world would be a fucking awesome place to live in.....

Think of all that sexual tension..... "

I think everyone is a shade of Bi, I'd probably say I'm hetero-flexible (which I think all are). I'm not sexually attracted to a man, but I don't mind who does the stimulating. Acts and sensations over labels.

People that think too much into how straight they are and vigorously defend it just need to get up to some kink.

greenock

'With that in mind, I imagine if the closey eyes guy above can train his mind to focus on the pleasure of his blowie, to open up his mind, or fool it into believing that said blowie is from a female mouth, then I can't see why he wouldn't gain pleasure from the physical stimulation whilst claiming to be straight. His sexuality is his business, and not for anyone else to decide'

Train your mind, fool your mind?

Jeez!!

» Add a new message to this topic