FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > would be mods

would be mods

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

If you want to be a mod on fab then be one because you telling ppl to watch what there saying means jack so if you think you can do the job then get off your arse and do it instead of just buttin in. sorry thats that off my chest who looking for a meet lol

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lol..., now doesn't that feel better? Venting is the key!!

What exactly does a mod do ? And who decides that they can be one ?

Sorry canny help you

Ooh, someone upset you honey??? Lol

"What exactly does a mod do ? And who decides that they can be one ?"

Admin decide.....

And if people wanna be a mod they need to contact admin.....

"If you want to be a mod on fab then be one because you telling ppl to watch what there saying means jack so if you think you can do the job then get off your arse and do it instead of just buttin in. sorry thats that off my chest who looking for a meet lol"

To be fair, those regulars of chat who ask people not to direct do it to help the room…. if two or three people say 'no directing' or 'cant use capitals' etc then most people say sorry and thats it.

On the flipside though, there will always be the odd one that carries on regardless, which seems to irritate those that like to warn them and all hell can break loose.

Then, its time to report and block… getting into an argument with them and especially been abusive towards them will just ultimately lead to both been banned from chat.

Steve

Mayeb we need more MODS to be around, after all we are all adults or maybe not.

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

"If you want to be a mod on fab then be one because you telling ppl to watch what there saying means jack so if you think you can do the job then get off your arse and do it instead of just buttin in. sorry thats that off my chest who looking for a meet lol

To be fair, those regulars of chat who ask people not to direct do it to help the room…. if two or three people say 'no directing' or 'cant use capitals' etc then most people say sorry and thats it.

On the flipside though, there will always be the odd one that carries on regardless, which seems to irritate those that like to warn them and all hell can break loose.

Then, its time to report and block… getting into an argument with them and especially been abusive towards them will just ultimately lead to both been banned from chat.

Steve"

Well said Mr.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Mayeb we need more MODS to be around, after all we are all adults or maybe not. "
Yeah maybe not right enough some act so childish it would make you wonder eh lol

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Mayeb we need more MODS to be around, after all we are all adults or maybe not. "
speak for youself am a young thang !!!!

"Mayeb we need more MODS to be around, after all we are all adults or maybe not. Yeah maybe not right enough some act so childish it would make you wonder eh lol "

Looks for a dummy tit to suckle, thats what babies prefer.

"Mayeb we need more MODS to be around, after all we are all adults or maybe not. Yeah maybe not right enough some act so childish it would make you wonder eh lol

Looks for a dummy tit to suckle, thats what babies prefer. "

you get some wee tit thats take the pet and block you (thank feck lol)when after they given there tupence worth, they don,t like yous

think they need to get some meets instead of worrying about ppl thats have caps on , and breath pmsl

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Thing is mods do haule lives themselves and can't always be online 24/7. So its not the first time i've seen peeps try to direct in a non-directing room and then hassle someone to get their kit off on cam. So the regulars step in for the sale me the room.

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Mod's in chat rooms is all fair and good, however i think we need mods policing the forums also.The amount of bitching and threads going off topic is getting beyond crazy.Also some people use status on profile as a way to get at people...

This site is meant to be about fun and like minded people getting together and enjoying themselves, and it's starting to loose its appeal

XxCxX

"you get some wee tit thats take the pet and block you (thank feck lol)when after they given there tupence worth, they don,t like yous

think they need to get some meets instead of worrying about ppl thats have caps on , and breath pmsl"

I get where yer coming from,,i hate that "back to school" do as your told, obey all rules thing.

Had my share of bans etc, but all they did was make me swat up on all the rules etc.

Now i enjoy freedom to click into chat and,,,,,, still get ignored,,lol

"Mod's in chat rooms is all fair and good, however i think we need mods policing the forums also.The amount of bitching and threads going off topic is getting beyond crazy.Also some people use status on profile as a way to get at people...

This site is meant to be about fun and like minded people getting together and enjoying themselves, and it's starting to loose its appeal

XxCxX"

Mods very do police forums, and the rules ideally keep the forums healthy, we can debate, dissagree, agree, offer up comparables, statistics, facts, figures, opinions on the point made in thread, we just cant get personal, name/shame or be abusive.

By *aughty.naughty deviantsCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

"Mod's in chat rooms is all fair and good, however i think we need mods policing the forums also.The amount of bitching and threads going off topic is getting beyond crazy.Also some people use status on profile as a way to get at people...

XxCxX

Mods very do police forums, and the rules ideally keep the forums healthy, we can debate, dissagree, agree, offer up comparables, statistics, facts, figures, opinions on the point made in thread, we just cant get personal, name/shame or be abusive."

A debate is healthy and constructive, however getting personal is not

Ok, i will cut to the chase, familiarity tends to bread contempt on here, if its not "what i heard" via others, on here, during meets, or via messages, its good old, reading way too much into what you read.

We all click on this site, fresh and new, unawares of who anyone is initially, then you get "into it", and you dig around for info, form opinions, good or bad, and bit by bit it actually works in reverse.

You start off with the healthy attitude absolutely everyone might be fun to meet, message, chat to, but give it a few months it becomes restricted, why? Because you digest the gossip, the ill opinions, form opinions, avoid, ignore etc.

I do it !! I totally do it, the whole concept, ideal of the site works, its us and our daft often vague opinions that trip us up.

Everyone knows mods police the forums that's what keeps things in check and if people step over the line and break the rules they get a forum ban as I'm sure most of us have had lol. If people think someone is being personal then report them but as I've said before people need to practice what it is they try to preach X

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Some folk take this site way too serious, its their life they live and breathe FAB.

I come on forums have a wee carpet bombing of threads and go out and enjoy the real world.

I care not about what folks perception is of me they dont know me only a persona.

More mods, less mods, who cares not me thats for sure. The minute folk start letting this place get to them then its time to take a step back, no one forces anyone to join here its all part of the roller coaster that is fab, its how you deal with it that counts and only you are responsible for your own actions you cant control others simple as that.

Rant over off to perv some tottie at zumba

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"Some folk take this site way too serious, its their life they live and breathe FAB.

I come on forums have a wee carpet bombing of threads and go out and enjoy the real world.

I care not about what folks perception is of me they dont know me only a persona.

More mods, less mods, who cares not me thats for sure. The minute folk start letting this place get to them then its time to take a step back, no one forces anyone to join here its all part of the roller coaster that is fab, its how you deal with it that counts and only you are responsible for your own actions you cant control others simple as that.

Rant over off to perv some tottie at zumba "

One of the best posts in the Scottish forum for a long time..

"Some folk take this site way too serious, its their life they live and breathe FAB.

Rant over off to perv some tottie at zumba "

Fuck yeah 100%

By *cottybhoyMan  over a year ago

falkirk

Rant over off to perv some tottie at zumba

Fuck yeah 100%"

Agreed

Tho I've not been bad enough yet to get one of these bans referred to lol (Yet)

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ambiguous posts are posted a hell of a lot and people assume it is about them.

Having said that....little digs all the time will eventually get people bans even if you think you are covering your back with how you type it, and if Admin think nothing will change if they come back on, they will give a perm ban.

Pimps post sums up Admins summary at the top of the rules so I would say yet again with the same advice , ignore anyone you have issues with.