FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Block List

Block List

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Surrendering how big your block lists are and I you clear it from time to time ..mines fairly small and always as I'm always looking to give folks a fair chance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Huzzah! Yours is pretty small. That's great. Nice to give people a second chance. Three is pushing it though and is never a good philosophy.

Everyone's journey is different here so mine is appropriate to the number of encountered arseholes. No one knows why others block It's a tool of the site. Members can block for numerous reasons or indeed none at all. You are all perfectly at liberty to block me if I irritate you or you don't like the look of me.

Yes, I really am THAT crabbit today and I suspect my block list may grow accordingly.

Not sure what you mean but if I’ve blocked someone it’s for severe offences and they’ve had several chances with polite warnings in the first place so once blocked I don’t give them a second thought let alone a further chance by unblocking.

Incidentally I’m always polite and make allowances for newness etc I am also patient with those that have ignored my profile, all on the grounds that if I politely explain then it educates site users and is the correct way to deal with such behaviour. I’ve also had many lovely messages from a polite no thanks appreciating a reply.

Mine has about 20 people on it. They stay on it, never to be returned

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

My block list is exactly as I want it.

The people on it are on it for a reason some I can't remember the reason for others I can.

Most already had their 2nd chance before blocking so shall stay there while others simply don't deserve any chances at all

To be honest we never look at our block list, we know it's fairly large but ours is definitely a block and forget.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

Mine is not that big. I tend just to report or ignore. I know someone i blocked still sees me as she has another profile. She has blocked me but i know it is her so hope she is reading this.

I agree with the above ladies. My block list is long for a reason and it's only that way because of pests, filthy first messages and some who insist on asking "why what's wrong with me?" but nine times out of ten men appreciate a "thanks but no thanks" reply. I won't unblock anyone on there as they're there for a reason x

By *forfun2k3Couple  over a year ago

Renfrewshire

"Not sure what you mean but if I’ve blocked someone it’s for severe offences and they’ve had several chances with polite warnings in the first place so once blocked I don’t give them a second thought let alone a further chance by unblocking.

Incidentally I’m always polite and make allowances for newness etc I am also patient with those that have ignored my profile, all on the grounds that if I politely explain then it educates site users and is the correct way to deal with such behaviour. I’ve also had many lovely messages from a polite no thanks appreciating a reply. "

This is spot on

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Mine is not that big. I tend just to report or ignore. I know someone i blocked still sees me as she has another profile. She has blocked me but i know it is her so hope she is reading this."
I have a few like this too quite sad

Ours is pretty long and ever growing, mostly people that dont respect a polite not for us reply to their message.

I don't bother with blocking anyone other than men so don't see the point in blocking anyone else x

Its fairly big.

Don't see the point in unblocking.

I'm grateful for the block button.

If I cant be arsed with nonsense I block to save my time.

If no isn't enough I block.

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I block when they are being idiots, can’t take no for an answer or if they are young and stay close by in case they know my sons

I've never felt the need

Nice to see a few of you I've chatted to before ..and not been blocked wonder how I managed that lol

"Nice to see a few of you I've chatted to before ..and not been blocked wonder how I managed that lol"

You must be one of them thar nice guys on here

I tend not to block, i believe eventually they will get fed up, and move on, it must be my Christian side

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

My block list is about as long as a bus, and that's exactly how I like it there's people on here who I really don't want to have in my life in any capacity

[Removed by poster at 20/02/21 09:52:37]

"Nice to see a few of you I've chatted to before ..and not been blocked wonder how I managed that lol

You must be one of them thar nice guys on here "

I try to be nice but most of the women here seem to be looking for bad boys

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

182 and it grows daily. The first 3-4yrs I was on the site it was single figures.

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

Mine is small and reserved only for the nasty and cheeky folk out there. I've never sent a nasty PM. I simply ignore and/or block. Guess folk just simply move on to annoy others.

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

I also don't understand people that find themselves on a block list cant respect what reason that person has and leave it be. Thats bewildering.

No block list.

Everyone is just so lovely and fluffy and welcoming. I've never felt the need.

(Where's the Pinocchio emoji?)

» Add a new message to this topic