FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pregnant woman

Pregnant woman

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi does any other guy/girl have this fantasy to have sensual sex with a pregnant woman? Or are there pregnant females out there tht also loves to do this? X

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Lots of people love it…. lots of people cant see it….

Personally there is nothing more sexy than making love to a pregnant lady.... as long as its your partner.

As blossoming and as lovely pregnant ladies can look, its not for us as part of swinging.

Steve

"Personally there is nothing more sexy than making love to a pregnant lady.... as long as its your partner.

Steve"

we agree, when i was pregnant, it was something just for between us as a couple x

Every pregnant lady I see I just think wow! ( well almost every one!) Never been with one but cannot wait to try the thought drives me wild!

By *olly Gentle GiantMan  over a year ago

Glenrothes

Best of luck with that one. I would think there are very few swinging ladies that would meet for sex with a stranger while expecting. Risk to baby etc.. Also I question if ladies who are expecting would like to meet just to help a guy tick one of atoe do list.

I saw a meet advertising this yesterday and I think it's apalling.

That's your kid in there and you're gonna let some other come up you with the Dad watching. I honestly felt a little queasy reading it.

But pregnant sex is strangely good, me and my wee boys mum had some amazing times when we were together.

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

"Lots of people love it…. lots of people cant see it….

Personally there is nothing more sexy than making love to a pregnant lady.... as long as its your partner.

As blossoming and as lovely pregnant ladies can look, its not for us as part of swinging.

Steve"

» Add a new message to this topic