FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Nude in a changing room

Nude in a changing room

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uffin OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Ok it's another of those wanna have moments but what's the feedback... Your in a shop - could be by yourself or with the significant other but going In to try on some clothes you see the person in the next cubicle completely naked.. do you watch or ignore... If you watch do you flash back, smile or indicate to be quiet and then move into their cubicle for some more fun?

Other question is do you dare take the end cubicle and keep the door or curtain open. Try on your clothes but ensure your naked between each set.

And do you purposely use the opposite sexes changing rooms..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *arrie codeWoman  over a year ago

Man-hatten

You can’t try clothes, especially jeans or trousers, with no knickers. It’s unhygienic!!!

By *uffin OP   Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Why is it people are either too pragmatic or unable to consider mental stimulation.

Ok - you could be Talkin about a skirt or dress. And for those that keep sayin ' yell get on the sex offenders list' have they never had a fantasy!?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Or we might think... eh

So it's your "fantasy" to act like a creepy fecker in a changing room . Each to there own I guess .

Mostly no's to all your questions OP

We won't go into registers as its just hypothetical situations your looking at,

Ohh shit I hope its only hypothetical

Ohh fuuuck how do you distance yourself from this thread

It wasn't me offisher it was him , honest !!!

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Ok it's another of those wanna have moments but what's the feedback... Your in a shop - could be by yourself or with the significant other but going In to try on some clothes you see the person in the next cubicle completely naked.. do you watch or ignore... If you watch do you flash back, smile or indicate to be quiet and then move into their cubicle for some more fun?

Other question is do you dare take the end cubicle and keep the door or curtain open. Try on your clothes but ensure your naked between each set.

And do you purposely use the opposite sexes changing rooms.."

Im quite sure the significant other would have you wearing your balls for earrings for any of the above

There a time and place this is just a bit creepy

» Add a new message to this topic