FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > your non swinging nights out

your non swinging nights out

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

what do you preffer to do on non swing nights out is it drinking in local or meal or just shaking your ass on the dance floor

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"what do you preffer to do on non swing nights out is it drinking in local or meal or just shaking your ass on the dance floor

"

I prefer dirty filthy techno in the arches !!!!

"what do you preffer to do on non swing nights out is it drinking in local or meal or just shaking your ass on the dance floor

"

all of the above..... And finished of with a bit of hot fun...now that's an excellent night oot!!!

By *allenangel99Man  over a year ago

scotland/glenrothes

An awesome gig plenty of drink and finished off with a fun filled evening in a hotel

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"

well if its a non swinging nite then its exactly that just drinks dancing and lots of laughts but no fun since its a non swinging nite

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Love dancing to house and trance

well if its a non swinging nite then its exactly that just drinks dancing and lots of laughts but no fun since its a non swinging nite "

Didn't realise you were not allowed to have fun on non swinging night !

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

well if its a non swinging nite then its exactly that just drinks dancing and lots of laughts but no fun since its a non swinging nite Didn't realise you were not allowed to have fun on non swinging night !"

well as a married woman i dont got out to pick up men for fun my vanilla nites out are just that if i want a shag then il do it the right way through swinging

Cinema or theatre, a meal and a few drinks after ...... I save the karaoke and dancing for in the house these days!

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A pizza and a gig, a house party, cinema and food, a game of poker with friends, a house party, drinks in a pub, maybe snooker or pool. Any of the above

These make up the majority of my nights out tbh

"A pizza and a gig, a house party, cinema and food, a game of poker with friends, a house party, drinks in a pub, maybe snooker or pool. Any of the above

These make up the majority of my nights out tbh "

By *__KMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Pints and rum at the bar while listening to some awesome music with friends before getting picked up and taken home by someone nice.

Good company, plenty of drinking and some decent music so I can dance the night away

By *ex n MusicCouple  over a year ago

Perth

I prefer dirty filthy techno in the arches !!!!"

Arches....class.....some o the best nights of ma life in that place,oh and now we shake our asses on the dancefloor at every operchancity

A nice meal or a visit to a comedy club...laughing is good...

By *issNaughtyxxxWoman  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Nice meal, drinks/cocktails, good music and a real good dance.

"A nice meal or a visit to a comedy club...laughing is good... "

I'll be keeping my eye out at all the comedy clubs from now on lol

Good food,company ,wine Nice venue laughs..dancing, friendly banter..more laughing cocktails.

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

WTF is a night out?????

We have a date night every month where we will go out for dinner or pics or bowling etc. with friends it's out in town for food or the polo

"An awesome gig plenty of drink and finished off with a fun filled evening in a hotel "

Ooofffttt love it , going to the charlatans in Edinburgh for there telling stories tour at the end of the month then out for some techno afters then back to the hotel for loadsa sex

I prefer dirty filthy techno in the arches !!!!

Arches....class.....some o the best nights of ma life in that place,oh and now we shake our asses on the dancefloor at every operchancity "

Offt can't beat a pressure night Slam all the way been going to the arches from 99 soooooo you could say I'm a veteran in the place lol

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"An awesome gig plenty of drink and finished off with a fun filled evening in a hotel

Ooofffttt love it , going to the charlatans in Edinburgh for there telling stories tour at the end of the month then out for some techno afters then back to the hotel for loadsa sex "

Hold on a minute.....tellin' stories tour?? Cracking album!!

"An awesome gig plenty of drink and finished off with a fun filled evening in a hotel

Ooofffttt love it , going to the charlatans in Edinburgh for there telling stories tour at the end of the month then out for some techno afters then back to the hotel for loadsa sex

Hold on a minute.....tellin' stories tour?? Cracking album!! "

Yeah there doing the album start to finish I really can't wait got the tickets for my 30th on Sunday

P.s it's in the picture house in Edinburgh don't know if it's sold out

» Add a new message to this topic