FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > How we choose who we talk to?

How we choose who we talk to?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Is it based on looks and body's at first ?

Or is it chat ,banter, connection and personality?

I'm single guy and know my strength is my personality and humour, but finding it difficult to get a conversation started or get girls to even check out my profile.

Also know guys out number girls easy 20/1 on here and it's just your timing and luck sometimes but if there was something my profile was missing I'd love to hear it.

It's not another poor me single guy story again btw. Just wanted to see what others thought on it.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You’ve pretty much summed it up, everything you’ve said re the site is correct and remember there’s the pandemic on top. For me attraction is a mix of all the qualities you mention. Chemistry between two people is a little bit mysterious and I kinda like it that way

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Is it based on looks and body's at first ?

I'm single guy and know my strength is my personality and humour, but finding it difficult to get a conversation started or get girls to even check out my profile.

Also know guys out number girls easy 20/1 on here and it's just your timing and luck sometimes but if there was something my profile was missing I'd love to hear it.

It's not another poor me single guy story again btw. Just wanted to see what others thought on it. "

you say it's not a poor you post but that's precisely what it is.

If your having problems connecting with individuals it's either your contacting folk that ain't a good fit. Or they don't like the look of you or your personality.

Have the confidence and patience to know you will not be a good fit for over 90% of the users on here.

You read nonsense all the time a favorite of mine is.

fems get to pick and chose.... Yup they get to chose from the lap dog ego strokers not from a person who knows their own worth and doesn't undersell themselves.

Any advice you get from a third party is what they think is the magic formula but it simply won't be you.

So you check your profile and if you think it's you and your behaviour shows it to be true it will come about (or lie and get found out and setup another account after a few fuck meets works for a fair few)

By *attooCTMan  over a year ago

Glasgow /Swansea

It's not another poor me single guy story again btw. Just wanted to see what others thought on it. "

I’ve been on here for years I started off being the usual type sending dick pics usual shit , then upped my game got into the copy and paste pish got nowhere was young n daft when I joined here. Started just being myself gong on the chat rooms here getting banter going n that leads to CHatting n met some good meets n mates from here. Just be yourself

Appreciate the reply but it's definitely not a poor me thing . Been single 8 years I'm used to it . Was just looking for bit of guidance on how people make there choices and if I could improve my profile to help me out .

For example, I'm verified by a meet that doesn't show on my profile, was told maybe by putting that up in my bio would let anyone looking at me see what good or bad things she had to say about me and our meet .

Good to get your feedback but cheers

Glasgow /Swansea

"Appreciate the reply but it's definitely not a poor me thing . Been single 8 years I'm used to it . Was just looking for bit of guidance on how people make there choices and if I could improve my profile to help me out .

For example, I'm verified by a meet that doesn't show on my profile, was told maybe by putting that up in my bio would let anyone looking at me see what good or bad things she had to say about me and our meet .

Good to get your feedback but cheers "

Give going on the chat rooms a go get banter going with the lassies or men whatever you are into .

It's not another poor me single guy story again btw. Just wanted to see what others thought on it.

I’ve been on here for years I started off being the usual type sending dick pics usual shit , then upped my game got into the copy and paste pish got nowhere was young n daft when I joined here. Started just being myself gong on the chat rooms here getting banter going n that leads to CHatting n met some good meets n mates from here. Just be yourself "

Aye thats really all I'm doing tbh.

If it was something I could add to my profile or take out I'd give it a go as well.

"Appreciate the reply but it's definitely not a poor me thing . Been single 8 years I'm used to it . Was just looking for bit of guidance on how people make there choices and if I could improve my profile to help me out .

Good to get your feedback but cheers

Give going on the chat rooms a go get banter going with the lassies or men whatever you are into . "

Will do

Glasgow /Swansea

I’ve been on here for years I started off being the usual type sending dick pics usual shit , then upped my game got into the copy and paste pish got nowhere was young n daft when I joined here. Started just being myself gong on the chat rooms here getting banter going n that leads to CHatting n met some good meets n mates from here. Just be yourself

Aye thats really all I'm doing tbh.

If it was something I could add to my profile or take out I'd give it a go as well.

"

It’s maybe just the covid pitting people off meeting you the now no ones wanting the corona see how it goes once the virus is away you’ll maybe have loads of meets

The thing about men on here though is that they can't do right for doing wrong. Just stay true to yourself, your personality will shine through and remember when we're all allowed to meet again, that's what will make you stand out from others. Stay safe for now OP x

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

Personally I'll have a nose at the profile. If there’s nothing there I delete the message. If the message (or something in the profile) shows they haven’t read my profile, I delete

One word, short line or simply a collection of dick pics I delete

Cut n paste, fancy a fuck, nice tits type message where there’s no thought go as well

A thought out message normally gets a thanks but no thanks, or a hey how ya doing response, but silly things will turn me off as well.

Then on the next day what annoyed me in that message I might find funny or cute after all from someone else

Then I might respond to that dick pic, or whatever has annoyed me a few days ago

Long and short of it is, I change my mind like I change nickers, what I liked yesterday will turn me off today and no matter what you do, you simply can’t win!

I have met a couple of guys here who turned into FWB for a while who have been miles from my normal “type” and had less than electric times with those who are more my type. You just never know!

Chin up, keep a thick skin, have self respect enough to know that you’ll not be everyone’s type, and sometimes others might just surprise you.

When open, clubs are great for meeting like minded friends, even when there is no play times. I also say get into the chat rooms as well, even if just for the banter.

Good luck

"Personally I'll have a nose at the profile. If there’s nothing there I delete the message. If the message (or something in the profile) shows they haven’t read my profile, I delete

Cut n paste, fancy a fuck, nice tits type message where there’s no thought go as well

A thought out message normally gets a thanks but no thanks, or a hey how ya doing response, but silly things will turn me off as well.

Then on the next day what annoyed me in that message I might find funny or cute after all from someone else

Then I might respond to that dick pic, or whatever has annoyed me a few days ago

Long and short of it is, I change my mind like I change nickers, what I liked yesterday will turn me off today and no matter what you do, you simply can’t win!

I have met a couple of guys here who turned into FWB for a while who have been miles from my normal “type” and had less than electric times with those who are more my type. You just never know!

Chin up, keep a thick skin, have self respect enough to know that you’ll not be everyone’s type, and sometimes others might just surprise you.

When open, clubs are great for meeting like minded friends, even when there is no play times. I also say get into the chat rooms as well, even if just for the banter.

Good luck "

This... as good an explanation of chemistry as you’ll get lol. Well said young lady

By *aytimefun4usMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

"Personally I'll have a nose at the profile. If there’s nothing there I delete the message. If the message (or something in the profile) shows they haven’t read my profile, I delete

Good luck

This... as good an explanation of chemistry as you’ll get lol. Well said young lady "

Total respect for you Tamara for taking the time to pen this response for the guy.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

let your personality shine .

if you are genuinely a nice guy then people will notice .

How you deal with things on here is upto you but the update you have on your profile just now would put many off I'd imagine ... Good luck

"let your personality shine .

How you deal with things on here is upto you but the update you have on your profile just now would put many off I'd imagine ... Good luck "

Exactly this. Saw the post, saw a cheeky smile, looked at the profile. First thing I saw was a really awful status update, I looked no further. OP may think the status update is "banter" or he may just be that awful. It certainly put me off although being far away I was just being nosy really

How you deal with things on here is upto you but the update you have on your profile just now would put many off I'd imagine ... Good luck "

I just had to look to see what his status said. Oh my, I really have no words!

Thanks , and I wouldn't normally let rip like that but she was all about and it was so annoying lol

How you deal with things on here is upto you but the update you have on your profile just now would put many off I'd imagine ... Good luck

Thanks , and I wouldn't normally let rip like that but she was all about and it was so annoying lol"

Oh dear...

Sorry but you cld have the personality of the yr if I don't find you attractive I ain't ever gonna meet you.

I talk to loads of folk that have great personalities but if I don't physically fancy you it ain't going any further than chatting.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Thanks , and I wouldn't normally let rip like that but she was all about and it was so annoying lol"

this is kinda what I was referring to your profile blurbs about respect but you seem to have shown no respect with a status update it produces a conflicting profile that paints a bad picture if you won't respect cockwombles don't claim to respect all

Just be yourself man. I know that I wouldn’t want to talk to someone if they don’t like me for me, so there’s no point of incorporating any tricks or tips, in my opinion. As long as your profile is 100% you then that’s all that matters. You’ll come across someone eventually!

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

Not sure the fishing photo is a good idea?!.

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Initially looks but there also has to be good chat and banter thereafter !

» Add a new message to this topic