FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dick Pics

Dick Pics

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *orro. OP   Man  over a year ago

Hamilton

Why do women on here complain so much about dick pics, with no face pics up of their own?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Why do women on here complain so much about dick pics, with no face pics up of their own?"
Why do women need face pics on their profile just because guys choose to put cock pics on ?

Am I missing something?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Why do women on here complain so much about dick pics, with no face pics up of their own?Why do women need face pics on their profile just because guys choose to put cock pics on ?

Am I missing something?"

this

"Why do women on here complain so much about dick pics, with no face pics up of their own?Why do women need face pics on their profile just because guys choose to put cock pics on ?

Am I missing something?this "

Maybe he'll come back and explain

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

For a start, a dick pic & a face pic are entirely different things OP.

I'm one of those awful women who doesn't appreciate unsolicited dick pics in my inbox, I also generally avoid profiles that have a cock as an avatar and only cock pics on the profile. I choose not to have face pics publicly displayed. If that makes me a terrible person then I can live with that.

They are all taken from a certain angle to make them look bigger.

What is more important is a persons personality and size will not improve that.

Never once has a "Dick Pic" made me want to know someone more but a face, a suit or a profile that has personality is worth a thousand dick pics...

Put one up if you want but I will just swipe left...

"For a start, a dick pic & a face pic are entirely different things OP.

I'm one of those awful women who doesn't appreciate unsolicited dick pics in my inbox, I also generally avoid profiles that have a cock as an avatar and only cock pics on the profile. I choose not to have face pics publicly displayed. If that makes me a terrible person then I can live with that.

"

This absolutely!

"For a start, a dick pic & a face pic are entirely different things OP.

"

Absolutely this

I equate cock pic avatars and nothing but cock pics on a profile with a guy that has no imagination and thinks sex is all about his cock. Might be a huge assumption but it's kept me right so far

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain "

at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same "

That doesn't explain the face pic comment though

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same That doesn't explain the face pic comment though "

Nope it doesn’t

Females have the key here. They dont need to show any pics, due to the fact males are so hole hungry. If a girl flashed a nipple on here, so many flies would be attracted to that shit. Don't blame the females for you hole hungry guys, instead take a step back and actually respect yourself. Maybe make a go of it with your wife or partner? Maybe if you want sex that much go get a hooker ? You think the females on here a free and an easy ride? hahahaha...get a grip and accept the fact you have nothing other than a dick needing emptied

coatbridge

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same That doesn't explain the face pic comment though "

that's mainly what is asked for

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same That doesn't explain the face pic comment though that's mainly what is asked for"

His post isn’t worded well, it makes no sense. I think the replies are trying to point something out to him in that respect but I might be wrong

coatbridge

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same That doesn't explain the face pic comment though that's mainly what is asked for

His post isn’t worded well, it makes no sense. I think the replies are trying to point something out to him in that respect but I might be wrong "

Not very clear but it's hard for some to place in words precisely what they mean so you gotta guess at the straws poking out

Am I missing something?this Maybe he'll come back and explain at a guess the ops point is female/couples profiles that complain about dick pics but when you look at these users profiles it's just genetalia so seems a bit rich to complain when they are doing the very same That doesn't explain the face pic comment though that's mainly what is asked for

His post isn’t worded well, it makes no sense. I think the replies are trying to point something out to him in that respect but I might be wrong Not very clear but it's hard for some to place in words precisely what they mean so you gotta guess at the straws poking out "

I like CLARITY

coatbridge

His post isn’t worded well, it makes no sense. I think the replies are trying to point something out to him in that respect but I might be wrong Not very clear but it's hard for some to place in words precisely what they mean so you gotta guess at the straws poking out

I like CLARITY "

ditto but you can only work with what's available

His post isn’t worded well, it makes no sense. I think the replies are trying to point something out to him in that respect but I might be wrong Not very clear but it's hard for some to place in words precisely what they mean so you gotta guess at the straws poking out

I like CLARITY ditto but you can only work with what's available "

Bit like trying to knit with boxing gloves on sometimes

» Add a new message to this topic