FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Meghan and Harry?

Meghan and Harry?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So what's everyone's thoughts on the interview?

My personal opinion is that although i congratulate them for taking the leap and saying you want out you can't then moan daddies not giving you any money?

You can't call racism and then not call the person saying it out..

You can't call out your child not getting a title when you have chosen to leave.

Seems a bit we want our cake and eat it as well.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I'll give my opinion once I've seen the interview but I think it was either Charles or William who said the racist comment as apparently it's been confirmed that it was neither the Queen or Prince Phillip. Which surprises me as we all know Phillip has come away with some crackers in his time x

Two sides to every story but no way back now for either of them I doubt, should they ever wish it.

With this interview and its fallout and Andrew's misdemeanors I think the monarchy may well be in its death throws. I feel kinda sorry for the old folk.

Yip old Phil was my 1st choice but then surely to say it then not say who said it is crazy?

If it was me I'd be shouting it from the rooftops that someone actually said it.if your gonna accuse someone of being racist do it..surely that's the only way it's going to be stopped?

"Yip old Phil was my 1st choice but then surely to say it then not say who said it is crazy?

If it was me I'd be shouting it from the rooftops that someone actually said it.if your gonna accuse someone of being racist do it..surely that's the only way it's going to be stopped?"

Yes I totally agree with you. I know I would x

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Someone has actually said in the politics room....

how dark is your child going to be ....was said in a none racist way

....ffs there is no hope with some people..

Loose woman today sun journalist Jane Moore basically said the same thing..swift exit for her I guess

By *eefyBangerMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

There’s three sides to every story.

edinburgh

"Loose woman today sun journalist Jane Moore basically said the same thing..swift exit for her I guess "

Now that’s what I call a MILF

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

catherine the great was accused of fucking a horse and louis xIv of shagging one eyed kate to lose his virginity... thats what was put around the palaces back then... has anything changed lol

Defo all 1 sided be good to see what the firm come out with.

edinburgh

"catherine the great was accused of fucking a horse and louis xIv of shagging one eyed kate to lose his virginity... thats what was put around the palaces back then... has anything changed lol"

Diana got shagged by just about everyone.

"Loose woman today sun journalist Jane Moore basically said the same thing..swift exit for her I guess "

Just watched it ...

From colour of your hair, to who's chin will the baby have.

Then throw in So exactly how black is this child going to be.

Frightening even when the BLM movement (I know it is percieved and/or reported by the tabliod press it has been highjacked) is so prevelant, casul racism just wanders right through.

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think if they've chosen to leave then they shouldn't have any of the perks that came with being a royal, wether that be titles, money or whatever.

As for the racist comment if it was my child I'd be shouting about it.

I would say she knew what she was getting into before she married him

K

My money is on andrew saying it. Horrible bastard he is

"Loose woman today sun journalist Jane Moore basically said the same thing..swift exit for her I guess

Just watched it ...

Frightening even when the BLM movement (I know it is percieved and/or reported by the tabliod press it has been highjacked) is so prevelant, casul racism just wanders right through.

"

exactly so why not call it out.they have burners their bridges now so just do it.i would if it was my child.

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

If Meghan had came out as a white peodo she’d have been left alone.

"Loose woman today sun journalist Jane Moore basically said the same thing..swift exit for her I guess

Just watched it ...

exactly so why not call it out.they have burners their bridges now so just do it.i would if it was my child."

Why blow the whole story in one go...another exclusive and a wee pay day at the Germans expence ...its set up for The Royals...the Racist sequal lol.

True...lol.

Old Philips wake will be awkward

I honestly think that Meghan only married Harry to get him away from the Royal family but things have obviously changed since then and he himself has said he wanted out even before he met Meghan x

I think it was more she wanted the titles and fame without any work.

She had plenty fame before she married Harry. She was a very successful actress x

Hell she was she was a gameshow hostess then in a series suits that no one heard of until she was Harry's gf.

Even the Americans made fun of the fact Brits were calling her a Hollywood actress.

She did what she set out to do and that was make herself known x

"She did what she set out to do and that was make herself known x"
totally agree

By *andy101Couple  over a year ago

walsall

Ok in this day and age where racism is at the forefront of the country's news,every football game,TV commercial,TV show is aimed at stopping it you can not accuse someone of been racist or using racist comments to the world without naming that person, refusal to do so makes you look a liar and unfortunately anyone who says that is deemed racist which is unfair I'm not in anyway a racist person but I can honestly see Megan markle for what she is a manipulator and Harry is her lapdog also many people are unfortunately struggling with depression and anxiety there not getting paid millions and millions of dollars to tell the world but people will still defend them

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

Good luck to them.

By *bernathCouple  over a year ago

Gloucestershire

"Ok in this day and age where racism is at the forefront of the country's news,every football game,TV commercial,TV show is aimed at stopping it you can not accuse someone of been racist or using racist comments to the world without naming that person, refusal to do so makes you look a liar and unfortunately anyone who says that is deemed racist which is unfair I'm not in anyway a racist person but I can honestly see Megan markle for what she is a manipulator and Harry is her lapdog also many people are unfortunately struggling with depression and anxiety there not getting paid millions and millions of dollars to tell the world but people will still defend them "

Is it what you see or what the Daily mail says?

I am sure most husbands are devoted to their wives as I would suspect many husbands and wives here are the same, to call someone who loves their wife a lapdog says something more about the comment.

Also for those who are married, you would protect the person you love surely?

People need realise we are human, be it royal or not, we have feelings and you just cannot dismiss them so offhandedly.

I'm not saying things didn't happen I did say good on them for leaving.. 4 more off the tax payers money.

What I'm saying is you leave then don't moan you don't get treated the same?

Cake and eat it.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"She had plenty fame before she married Harry. She was a very successful actress x"

Name three things she’s been in without using google.

1) suits

2) erm......

By *hekaiserMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Her interview is on ITV....not that I am watching it...

"She had plenty fame before she married Harry. She was a very successful actress x

Name three things she’s been in without using google.

1) suits

2) erm......

"

I’m neither for nor against them. I’m sure if the Queen did a similar interview we would see a very different slant on it all. At the end of the day as someone said there’s three different points of view perhaps? There is my truth, your truth and THE truth... I wonder how many folk can say they are truly honest with themselves in life. As the bard wrote...

O wad some Pow'r the giftie gie us

To see oursels as ithers see us!

It’s all today’s news and tomorrow’s chip poke, I don’t envy any of them their gilded cage

"Ok in this day and age where racism is at the forefront of the country's news,every football game,TV commercial,TV show is aimed at stopping it you can not accuse someone of been racist or using racist comments to the world without naming that person, refusal to do so makes you look a liar and unfortunately anyone who says that is deemed racist which is unfair I'm not in anyway a racist person but I can honestly see Megan markle for what she is a manipulator and Harry is her lapdog also many people are unfortunately struggling with depression and anxiety there not getting paid millions and millions of dollars to tell the world but people will still defend them "

Probably sums the issue up right here, someone can honestly see another persons personsality, Im safe to assume without actually being in their company for any length if time ...

I found parts of the interview really sad. Having had very low points in my own life I have a lot of empathy for others suffering in a similar way. No matter who they are.

I do think now though that there will be HUGE speculation over which family member made the racist remark about the baby. In my eyes, it is damaging but the guilty party deserves no consideration. Innocent parties may come under scrutiny until the truth comes out, as it surely will. It was a .

They do seem happy together however and in the end wouldn't we all wish that for them. If only they'd just do their thing quietly and leave the obvious bitterness behind. That would be one in the eye for the establishment. Sadly I think there's more to come...

"I found parts of the interview really sad. Having had very low points in my own life I have a lot of empathy for others suffering in a similar way. No matter who they are.

I do think now though that there will be HUGE speculation over which family member made the racist remark about the baby. In my eyes, it is damaging but the guilty party deserves no consideration. Innocent parties may come under scrutiny until the truth comes out, as it surely will. It was a .

They do seem happy together however and in the end wouldn't we all wish that for them. If only they'd just do their thing quietly and leave the obvious bitterness behind. That would be one in the eye for the establishment. Sadly I think there's more to come... "

I agree..

By *ischiefandmayhem69Couple  over a year ago

cupar

They are happy enough to have the press to chase when it suits them

By *ORDERMANMan  over a year ago

wrexham

"I think if they've chosen to leave then they shouldn't have any of the perks that came with being a royal, wether that be titles, money or whatever.

As for the racist comment if it was my child I'd be shouting about it.

I would say she knew what she was getting into before she married him

K"

Re your last point personally I feel she thought she knew what she was getting into but when the penny dropped or in her case the dime dropped and the full extent of the sacrifices and responsibilities of being a royal hit home..

She panicked got depressed and is opting out on a strategy of the least damage to her and harry with the blame at everyone else's door but her own..

Going to get blasted no

Re "the question" in mixed race relationships do the coloured side of the family ever ask how white or light an expectant new born may be...?

I think the fact she could give her opinions on anything rattled her.

All I see is...

An attractive couple with a young family enjoying their life together.

I personally think they did the right thing doing this interview. They held themselves well, both very calm and spoke very openly. I was also pleasantly surprised that they said they weren't getting paid for it.

Something tells me that everything they spoke of might have come out anyway at some point. I feel terribly sorry for both of them especially Meghan who asked for help and was told she wouldn't get it. As for the race issue, I'm disgusted at the thought of one of Harry's family mentioning his unborn baby's skin colour. As for the palace, it's going to be very interesting as to what they say to this. They can't hide from this and not issue a statement. It wouldn't look at all good x

"I personally think they did the right thing doing this interview. They held themselves well, both very calm and spoke very openly. I was also pleasantly surprised that they said they weren't getting paid for it.

Something tells me that everything they spoke of might have come out anyway at some point. I feel terribly sorry for both of them especially Meghan who asked for help and was told she wouldn't get it. As for the race issue, I'm disgusted at the thought of one of Harry's family mentioning his unborn baby's skin colour. As for the palace, it's going to be very interesting as to what they say to this. They can't hide from this and not issue a statement. It wouldn't look at all good x"

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Watched it last night and thought they both are extremely hurt by what's happend .

Harry recognised a pattern of history repeating itself and took himself & his family away from that situation & quite rightly so.

it's alright saying she knew what she was getting herself into when she married him but until your living it no one actually knows what's going on behind those closed doors .

I really felt for Harry when he spoke of how much he was going through but had to put on a brave face for the cameras & the 1st thing that came to my mind was his mother's funeral, that must have been so hard for both him and William at a young age to walk behind his mother Coffin with all the eyes of the world on them when they were probably so heartbroken inside at the loss of their beloved mum.

So I say good on for him in wanting to protect his own family from going through the same.

From what I've saw of their life now they just want to be a normal little family.

So glad he still has a good relationship with his grandmother & from how he spoke of her so much respect.

The racist comment well I think its been narrowed down to who made the comment I'm sure it all come out eventually.

Meghan was broken & asked for help and was told no what human being would turn their back on anyone saying they were struggling and no longer wanted to live!

By *amie 34Man  over a year ago

fife

i think the royals are parasites never done a days work in there life, if joe bloggs had done what prince andrew has done would he still be walking the streets,

"i think the royals are parasites never done a days work in there life, if joe bloggs had done what prince andrew has done would he still be walking the streets, "

The post is about Harry & Meghan not Andrew.

Harry spent 10yrs in the Army. Afghanistan twice and provided support to injured post-war comrades.

Did you ?

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

"catherine the great was accused of fucking a horse and louis xIv of shagging one eyed kate to lose his virginity... thats what was put around the palaces back then... has anything changed lol

Diana got shagged by just about everyone."

even i shagged her, we shared a smoke at the back of will carlings rugby club

By *iilboyCouple  over a year ago

walsall

i am with you sandy 101

» Add a new message to this topic