FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Worst pain

Worst pain

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So after having a tooth out and getting dry socket, can honestly say I've never felt pain like it.

So whats the worst pain you've ever felt?

Answers on a postcard

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Shoulder spasm..off work for 8 weeks dr..ged up most of it.

Had a recurrence twice but nothing like the 1st time.

And iv had 3 kids naturally !!

Appendicitis mines were at bursting point, being hit on the knee with the pointy end of a pickaxe

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

When a perverted nurse took the morphine off me, when I lay in the Royal after an accident! ??

Crippling back pain that I suffer with. Unfortunately it's in my mum's side of the family

Frozen shoulder, gallstones and yes, dry socket is excruciating.

Being in any pain is no fun

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

"So after having a tooth out and getting dry socket, can honestly say I've never felt pain like it.

Answers on a postcard "

Likewise, the relief as the dentist dabbed it with iodine was like akin to having a massive satisfying jobby

Broken nose followed by 1st anal

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Obviously childbirth, my second was worse as I laboured with no pain relief. And, then having a wound cauterised. Honestly thought I was going to pass out. It was horrific xx

Kidney Stones stuck for 3 and a half months never felt pain like it

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Got a broken tooth fixed at the dentist which was fine but it brought on neuralgia. It was like having labour contractions in my face, I was in tears coping with the pain. My eldest son got a fright when he saw how much pain I was in (it did get the 3 of them running after me which was good . )

Meds have taken most of it away so hopefully come off the meds eventually.

I had 3 natural births with my boys, no pain relief and they were all over 9lbs but this pain was horrendous!!

By *tellaartoisCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Broken nose followed by 1st anal"

Bar-L loving

It has to be kidney stones for me!!!!

Very ouchy.

T

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Back pain has been the worst so far

By *uriouscouple99Couple  over a year ago

west lothian

I had a wisdom tooth extracted and then got an infection in the socket. The pain had me in tears and the treatment to flush the infection had me screaming!

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

"So after having a tooth out and getting dry socket, can honestly say I've never felt pain like it.

Answers on a postcard "

Similar vein.. I had an apiosectomy procedure done... the initial injections into the roof of my mouth were horrendous. 100% do not want that repeated ever again

By *estless nativeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Stubbed my wee toe on a chair leg, then stood on a 14 dimple lego, pure agony

But seriously, having my head stamped on repeatedly by fitba casuals, although after a while I couldnt feel a thing.

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

[Removed by poster at 08/04/21 18:54:09]

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

Standing on a plug

By *eamworkboyMan  over a year ago

Irvine

The snip, jeezo, incredible

"Kidney Stones stuck for 3 and a half months never felt pain like it"

I can sympathise fully. Had one for 6 months before it was blasted. Hospitalised twice with the twatting thing.

Depression!

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

I dont know what qualified as the worst but...

Recovering from having my appendix removed. The Morphine made me worse so I refused it which probably made things worse

Pnumonia - My heart was swollen that I had no more room in the cavity its kept in. Honesty thought I was done for

Infection after root canal, The pain from that was incredible but it wasnt as bad as the treatment I got for it

One of those three

Mr

By *tormin1875Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Craked ribs pretty sore. Nothing they can do to treat it. Agony breathing, laughing or any movement at all.

Sair

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I was hospitalised last July with tonsillitis which was horrid

By *exy n up 4 itCouple  over a year ago

western isles

"Obviously childbirth, my second was worse as I laboured with no pain relief. And, then having a wound cauterised. Honestly thought I was going to pass out. It was horrific xx"

Well many ladies say childbirth is the worst pain ever yet within a few months maybe a year or two, they are considering going through the very same thing again despite the knowledge of the pain of childbirth?

When I was a young man (nearly 40 years ago) I was given an almighty kick in the bollocks!!

Since then, not once have I ever (not even when totally pished) contemplated having another almighty kick in the bollocks.

The case for the defence now stands your honour.....

Going through a car windscreen, trust me that was not funny, 66 stitches to my forehead excruciating pain, that and dry socket was the worst.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Obviously childbirth, my second was worse as I laboured with no pain relief. And, then having a wound cauterised. Honestly thought I was going to pass out. It was horrific xx

Well many ladies say childbirth is the worst pain ever yet within a few months maybe a year or two, they are considering going through the very same thing again despite the knowledge of the pain of childbirth?

When I was a young man (nearly 40 years ago) I was given an almighty kick in the bollocks!!

Since then, not once have I ever (not even when totally pished) contemplated having another almighty kick in the bollocks.

"

Because the reward at the end is so worth it all

By *tsallthesame77Woman  over a year ago

edinburgh

Broken toes

By *cotfree4Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Wouldn't want sciatica again.

My neighbour's a nurse and she observed, ' it's not quite as bad as childbirth, but it does go on for an awful lot longer'.

"Obviously childbirth, my second was worse as I laboured with no pain relief. And, then having a wound cauterised. Honestly thought I was going to pass out. It was horrific xx

"

You win, my births were relatively easy and that story sounds agony

Trigeminal neuralgia, oh man it's horrific. The main nerve through one side of the face malfunctions so it affects everything there, teeth, sinuses, eye, jaw, just terrible terrible pain. Like awful toothache, but through the entire half of your face. It's not known as "the suicide disease" for nothing. Had such a debilitating effect on me. Not least my inability to give blowjobs eventually I got the right meds to help with it but I would not wish it on my worst enemy

"

I feel this demands more rigourous scientific testing. Come here and I'll kick you in the bollocks. Call me an expert witness for the defence

western isles

I feel this demands more rigourous scientific testing. Come here and I'll kick you in the bollocks. Call me an expert witness for the defence "

western isles

I feel this demands more rigourous scientific testing. Come here and I'll kick you in the bollocks. Call me an expert witness for the defence "

Or

For consistency you get me pregnant so in 9 months I can compare directly???

If you have already experienced childbirth then I could kick you in the bollocks and we can see what we reckon from both perspectives???? ??

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

EDINBURGH (She/Her)

"Kidney Stones stuck for 3 and a half months never felt pain like it

I can sympathise fully. Had one for 6 months before it was blasted. Hospitalised twice with the twatting thing. "

I concur. The kidney I had broke up naturally. But the pain of passing it!!! It was like glass shards down the urinary track. The shards ripped into my bladder and had to get surgery to mend the damage.

Never again. Processed sugar is off the diet for life...

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

Had 30 pc burns, with skin grafts, dressing change times..=morphine time.

Answers on a postcard "

Heartbreak

A broken heart

Camera up the cock,part of a prostate check wish they had taken the tripod off

By *unsexual MemelordWoman  over a year ago

Midlothian

Physical pain, a biopsy needle down into my breast through the areola. Fuckin' ouch.

Emotional pain, my husband leaving me. Never knew something could hurt this badly. Beats the needle by millions.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Kidney stones. Was on the floor within half an hour.

It's worth remembering I think that we all have different pain thresholds. What might be minor to one person can be excruciating to another.

I'm just glad we live in an age where analgesia is readily available. Imagine how they coped centuries ago. Doesn't bear thinking about.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"It's worth remembering I think that we all have different pain thresholds. What might be minor to one person can be excruciating to another.

I'm just glad we live in an age where analgesia is readily available. Imagine how they coped centuries ago. Doesn't bear thinking about. "

" analgesia " is that term safe to Google?

"It's worth remembering I think that we all have different pain thresholds. What might be minor to one person can be excruciating to another.

I'm just glad we live in an age where analgesia is readily available. Imagine how they coped centuries ago. Doesn't bear thinking about.

" analgesia " is that term safe to Google? "

Oh yes of course! Go on, go on....

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

I was Crushed between My Motorbike and a car and now have artificial Knee and hip joints but the worst pain I have even suffered is Kidney stones.

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Paragliding in the US. Screwed up which resulted in broken ribs, pin in arm, crushed vertebrae in spine and broken collarbone. Trussed up in traction and got addicted to the drugs.

Deliberately declined the drugs to come off so in agony and sobbing like a kid.

By *ordo320Man  over a year ago

Gatwick

Nerve pain is horrendous. Fake pain that can’t easily go away. It just goes on almost forever. Needed up with surgery to fix it. Wouldn’t wish it on anyone. It made breaking a rib and collapsing a lung compare to a walk in the park on a summers day. I had a cold too and sneezed lots when I broke my rib. That wasn’t a pleasant combination! Bit still not a patch on slipped discs in my neck.

Childbirth looks horrendous though, even if it all goes smoothly!

Playing football with mates in a park i did not notice ball had gone under green fence support i lanched a massive kick shattered bones in my right foot my mates ripped my trainer off the in the times before mobiles i had to limp walk my way home flipping my toes up that were just hanging as i made a stap 2 miles it took me 4 hours to get home

By *atnip make me purrWoman  over a year ago

Reading

God yes dry socket is awful but i can beat it with a brain infection. That was the headache from hell.

By *mglasMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Got kicjed in the face playing football and broke my jaw which was painfull. But waking up from the op to get it pinned was absolutely the worst pain I've ever experienced. Way worse than the actual kick.

By *ilted32Man  over a year ago

West Lothian

Answers on a postcard "

Dry socket was mine. Only thing that would stop the pain even temporarily was ice cold water.

By *atexbound_scotMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Papercut obviously

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Squeezing a wee white head on my lip till it burst

Torsioned ovarian cyst. 20mg of morphine, IV paracetamol and entinox and I was still in absolute agony.

Would rather give birth naturally again 10 times over than experience that again.

By *yantico86Man  over a year ago

drumchapel

Dislocated shoulder has to be the worse thing I've done

tooth abscess being pregnant I couldnt get pain relief except paracetamol or antibiotics, and having to wait 2 weeks to get registered with a new dentist and seen by him, I could have married him when he finally took the bugger out lol

Getting needle in my eye ball every 8weeks,

By *ouplefor funCouple  over a year ago

near kilmarnock

Gall bladder rupturing that was a 11 in the 0 to 10 scale

By *Y42Man  over a year ago

Johnstone

Rangers winning the league......oh wait....you mean....

Very recently, passing a kidney stone. Up to that point I thought breaking my knee was painful (it was!!), on a scale of 1 - 10 the kidney stone flew past 10 and arrived at "head butting the walls"

By *ullie-kingMan  over a year ago

Wishaw

Had dry socket before... deffo not nice!

Worst pain for me was when i broke my left heel and bruised my right one together in the same fall

By *akeachancepleasureMan  over a year ago

east lothian

Standing on your kids / grandkids lego and even worse doing it again ten min later

Nothing really.

Watching Inverness beat Celtic at Celtic park

Wisdom tooth came through sideways was impacted, deffo worst pain iv ever been in, close second is pissing like just after yev given birth!

By *ornyfuckers66Couple  over a year ago

fife

Toothache 6

Broken big toe 7

Accidentally kicking wife’s handbag with broken toe 9

Broken ribs 8

Broken elbow 10

Dry Socket for me, excruciating and almost nothing you can do about it until a dentist sees you.

By *um4meMan  over a year ago

Fife

I stubbed my toe and got a splinter in my finger on the same day, what a nightmare!

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Slipping 2 discs in my back and having spasms for the next 14 years, finally got a MRI, operated on and not had any bother in 20 years

"Getting needle in my eye ball every 8weeks, "

Oh that sounds horrific was it Botox?

By *randmissdemeanourMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Broke my leg in two places playing football. As I lay in agony my sympathetic teammates said I would have to go in goals.

Snapping my ACL. Or a kidney infection!

By *riti PearWoman  over a year ago

Paisley

Natural childbirth, including an episiotomy and stitches.

Or getting cum in your eye is agony too

By *orge71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hopefully not on the same night

"Broken nose followed by 1st anal

Bar-L loving "

Genius

By *ebimimosaTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Gout. Too much port and stilton

"Crippling back pain that I suffer with. Unfortunately it's in my mum's side of the family "

Sorry to hear this, does it affect much in day to day life?

By *sasimpleMan  over a year ago

D & G

Thought it was the kidney stones I had a few years back.

Might have to update this thread later though as I'm scheduled to have part of my bowel removed due to diverticulitis (it's a thinning of the bowel wall).

Apparently common in men over 50 and most don't know they have it unless it leads to complications.

By *illers71Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Car crash, broken arm, ankle and lower back pain. No feeling for 3 days when I was 22 - shit scary time

By *he LocksmithMan  over a year ago

stirling

When my teenage daughter has the tv remote and watching hollyoaks

By *implyJayGeeMan  over a year ago

Garthamlock

Forgot to mention ye olde banjo string

By *piderxMan  over a year ago

west lothian

Kidney Stones I couldn't move was in so much pain

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I had a poison leg after being bitten by a stray cat. My leg blew up like a balloon and I need crutches to walk. It was agony.

My worst pain ever,

Stuck in lock down when you want to have fun

When you inadvertently bite your own tongue. So excruciating you want to hit someone

Gallstones and gallbladder bursting. Horrendous pain for two years and the op wasn't a walk in the park either

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

Broken arse followed by 1st nasal

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

"

It has been said that if the man and woman had to take it in turns to give birth, there'd only ever be a maximum of two kids per family!

By *adcowWoman  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

"Thought it was the kidney stones I had a few years back.

Might have to update this thread later though as I'm scheduled to have part of my bowel removed due to diverticulitis (it's a thinning of the bowel wall).

Apparently common in men over 50 and most don't know they have it unless it leads to complications."

I'm a female who had this op. Just make sure you don't let the nurse help you from chair to bed by moving 1 leg then the other. Ripped some internal stitches and now my abdomen muscles don't meet properly(like a triagular mountain on one side when I try to tighten muscles.

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

Knee snapped playing rugby, resulting in my big toe almost in my bellybutton at 16. Then same knee same outcome at 21. Wasn't present. Though seeing my ex give birthday without pain relief I think topped that.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

In order,

Kidney stones- certainly a 9.5 onthe ouchameter.

Angiogram- 9.99 on the ouchameter.

But worst of all, as these are short term.

Broken heart, very rarely gets repaired, and is there forevermore.

By *erlins5Man  over a year ago

South Fife

Answers on a postcard "

Aaargh.... Same happened to me...I feel your pain..... Literally. I had the tooth out two weeks ago and just about back to normal now. I hope you feel better soon.

Dry socket was hellish! Went to the dentist and they put some sort of clove oil packing in the gum. Worked a treat!

By *aggismuncher69Man  over a year ago

Johnstone

Motorbike crash age 19. Broken arm, leg (compound femur), shattered patella and a broken bike! 6 weeks in traction followed by a year of physio. Should have put me off bikes really...

Nothing is more painful than getting a paper cut on your hand, not noticing, and then dipping your hand into a pack of salt and vinegar crisps!!

Slipping on stairs and feeling your knee cap popping out of place and tearing a muscle

ive never heard of this dry socket thing and really hope that reading of it hasn’t brought it into my universe now

id be willing to bet the new thread up about ball busting might be high up on that list of painful things

"A broken heart "

Can we give you a hug

By *ireman28Man  over a year ago

Derbyshire/ Nottinghamshire

Treading on Lego.

» Add a new message to this topic