FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Aberdeen Club

Aberdeen Club

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Has anyone heard anything about a new swingers club opening in Aberdeen? Apparently there is one but they're having an issue with the licence. Not sure if it's true though x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I’m interested to know about this too

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

The nearest was Dundee.

Someone had said something about Aberdeen getting one again, so will be interesting to see if anyone knows for sure x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Sounds good but I’m not sure I would go to a local one. Imagine your cousin/neighbour/boss is there

Aberdeen might be the smallest City in the world cus we all know each other lol!

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

The previous club was great and a shame it closed, think it was something to do with the lease. I know at the time Rod and Hazel who ran it said they were looking for new premises so hopefully it is them that is opening it as they were a great couple

Wait I’ve solved my own problem, just wear a mask

"Sounds good but I’m not sure I would go to a local one. Imagine your cousin/neighbour/boss is there

Aberdeen might be the smallest City in the world cus we all know each other lol! "

Perth is the smallest city in Scotland and it is exactly like that, couldn't have a club there lol..

"Sounds good but I’m not sure I would go to a local one. Imagine your cousin/neighbour/boss is there

Aberdeen might be the smallest City in the world cus we all know each other lol!

Perth is the smallest city in Scotland and it is exactly like that, couldn't have a club there lol.. "

Ah eff it! Life is too short, masquerade masks and a few stiff drinks and we should all go for i!

Aberdeen might be the smallest City in the world cus we all know each other lol! "

And all your neighbours and friends are going to other clubs as they may bump into a neighbour.!!!!

By *ischiefandmayhem69Couple  over a year ago

cupar

Well hopefully it's better than the previous flea pit

"Well hopefully it's better than the previous flea pit"

Oh was it bad?

By *anTouchThisCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeen

We got into this too late for the old club, so interested to see if this happens. If nothing else, it might get more people on here.

By *URRABULLCouple  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Fingers crossed that it is true. We was regulars at the old club.

Aberdeenshire

Aramis regarding it being a flea pit that is total garbage. Do you think that we would have been regulars if it had been. No. Rod and Hazel were great hosts there and the premises was always clean.

Really hoping this is true. We loved the Aberdeen club. Have not managed to visit the Dundee club yet. But hopefully after lockdown.

We were also told that the Dundee one was closed, so as far as we're aware our closest is Glasgow ?????

"Aramis regarding it being a flea pit that is total garbage. Do you think that we would have been regulars if it had been. No. Rod and Hazel were great hosts there and the premises was always clean. "

Yep it has a dark and sleazy vibe to it, but no surprise considering it was in the main a gay sauna. Place was always clean when I was there and friendly regulars. It was a million miles from CJ's in size and decor but calling it a fleapit seems harsh. Not to worry though, it sadly isn't there anymore. Looking like CJs will be the only Scottish club, unless After8 find a new venue.

"We were also told that the Dundee one was closed, so as far as we're aware our closest is Glasgow ?????"

Looking like CJs will be the only one in Scotland, unless After8 reopen with a new venue

By *berdliamMan  over a year ago

aberdeen

I heard it is going to be in torry next to the halford, not 100% sure exactly where tho.

"We were also told that the Dundee one was closed, so as far as we're aware our closest is Glasgow ?????

Looking like CJs will be the only one in Scotland, unless After8 reopen with a new venue"

They are planning to reopen apparently. Have you been to CJ's?

"We were also told that the Dundee one was closed, so as far as we're aware our closest is Glasgow ?????

Looking like CJs will be the only one in Scotland, unless After8 reopen with a new venue

They are planning to reopen apparently. Have you been to CJ's? "

Yeah I've been to CJ's lots of times. I went to kudos once but I never made it to After8 at all

Yeah I've been to CJ's lots of times. I went to kudos once but I never made it to After8 at all"

Would you recommend CJ's? I've never been to a club before but Mr has. Never one in Scotland though

Yeah I've been to CJ's lots of times. I went to kudos once but I never made it to After8 at all

Would you recommend CJ's? I've never been to a club before but Mr has. Never one in Scotland though "

I would absolutely recommend CJ's but pick your event carefully. Big party nights are insanely busy, greedy girls is very single male heavy, by design. There are a mix of events that are couples and single female only, or that single guys can attend, depends what you're looking for. Also bi guy and TV admirer events.

Most guys are respectful and staff are quick to deal with any that aren't. You will be shown around and introduced to some people along the way. There are a few cliques of one's that go week in week out but that's just natural I guess. There's always friendly folk there and the venue is great, nice and big with themed rooms. Also many nights if you post on the forum, there will be folk meeting up beforehand if that's your thing. I say go for it. I just really wish we still had a club closer to home.

"Well hopefully it's better than the previous flea pit"

Was it that bad ?

"Well hopefully it's better than the previous flea pit

Was it that bad ?"

No

Would you recommend CJ's? I've never been to a club before but Mr has. Never one in Scotland though

I would absolutely recommend CJ's but pick your event carefully. Big party nights are insanely busy, greedy girls is very single male heavy, by design. There are a mix of events that are couples and single female only, or that single guys can attend, depends what you're looking for. Also bi guy and TV admirer events.

Most guys are respectful and staff are quick to deal with any that aren't. You will be shown around and introduced to some people along the way. There are a few cliques of one's that go week in week out but that's just natural I guess. There's always friendly folk there and the venue is great, nice and big with themed rooms. Also many nights if you post on the forum, there will be folk meeting up beforehand if that's your thing. I say go for it. I just really wish we still had a club closer to home."

Do they do a "newbie" night at all? X

"Well hopefully it's better than the previous flea pit

Was it that bad ?

No"

Anyone pics of it ?

Most guys are respectful and staff are quick to deal with any that aren't. You will be shown around and introduced to some people along the way. There are a few cliques of one's that go week in week out but that's just natural I guess. There's always friendly folk there and the venue is great, nice and big with themed rooms. Also many nights if you post on the forum, there will be folk meeting up beforehand if that's your thing. I say go for it. I just really wish we still had a club closer to home.

Do they do a "newbie" night at all? X"

I haven't heard of that, no. But they really are good with newbies and there's always some there that it's their first visit. You could always attend one of the afternoon parties if you are nervous, I think they are usually quieter than the weekend evenings

Do they do a "newbie" night at all? X

I haven't heard of that, no. But they really are good with newbies and there's always some there that it's their first visit. You could always attend one of the afternoon parties if you are nervous, I think they are usually quieter than the weekend evenings "

Ah OK. The Townhouse, The Wirral, do one. Mike used to go there and I've read their club review on here, so just wondered. Maybe an afternoon is a good shout. Thank you x

Any meet ups happening any time soon

Aberdeenshire

Anymore news about a new club?

Aberdeenshire

By *rfc7Man  over a year ago

aberdeen

" "

Have you heard anything about this ? X

Any meet up happening

For all the time i apent living in Aberdeen i couldn't fathom out why the Club never allowed single guys , oh thats a fib only the selected few where allowed in .

So maybe if there is a new 1 to be had they will learn not to restrict single guys and do what After8 and CJ's did and allowed X amount in

Aberdeen meet up?

"For all the time i apent living in Aberdeen i couldn't fathom out why the Club never allowed single guys , oh thats a fib only the selected few where allowed in .

So maybe if there is a new 1 to be had they will learn not to restrict single guys and do what After8 and CJ's did and allowed X amount in "

Isn't that the same thing, restricting single men, and only letting a certain amount in?

"For all the time i apent living in Aberdeen i couldn't fathom out why the Club never allowed single guys , oh thats a fib only the selected few where allowed in .

So maybe if there is a new 1 to be had they will learn not to restrict single guys and do what After8 and CJ's did and allowed X amount in

Isn't that the same thing, restricting single men, and only letting a certain amount in? "

nope The Club never publicly allowed single men in not like Cj's has a list same as After 8 but if cpls invited said single guy along then they got in that was my believe , even when owners where approached via email they wouldn't comment if single males where allowed but through grape vine i had heard some guys single had been allowed in , hope tbis clears that bit up

Isn't that the same thing, restricting single men, and only letting a certain amount in? nope The Club never publicly allowed single men in not like Cj's has a list same as After 8 but if cpls invited said single guy along then they got in that was my believe , even when owners where approached via email they wouldn't comment if single males where allowed but through grape vine i had heard some guys single had been allowed in , hope tbis clears that bit up "

I was a regular at the club so well aware of how it ran

Isn't that the same thing, restricting single men, and only letting a certain amount in? nope The Club never publicly allowed single men in not like Cj's has a list same as After 8 but if cpls invited said single guy along then they got in that was my believe , even when owners where approached via email they wouldn't comment if single males where allowed but through grape vine i had heard some guys single had been allowed in , hope tbis clears that bit up

I was a regular at the club so well aware of how it ran "

i know you where , all i have tired to say is if The Club had maybe let single guys ( on a list ) welcome then it would have survived longer than it did .

Now i know overheads where expensive but other clubs rise n fall and new clubs start ( Kudos ) but what i have found in all my years swinging is single males are the ones who contribute more to a club due to paying more for membership or 1 night fee and thats where the Club lost out . So i hope if a new club starts in Aberdeen they have a better way off attracting people ie single nights cpls night , tv/ cd nights , mixed nights etc could go on .

So here is rant if Aberdeen stopped being ostriches it would help

Isn't that the same thing, restricting single men, and only letting a certain amount in? nope The Club never publicly allowed single men in not like Cj's has a list same as After 8 but if cpls invited said single guy along then they got in that was my believe , even when owners where approached via email they wouldn't comment if single males where allowed but through grape vine i had heard some guys single had been allowed in , hope tbis clears that bit up

I was a regular at the club so well aware of how it ran i know you where , all i have tired to say is if The Club had maybe let single guys ( on a list ) welcome then it would have survived longer than it did .

Now i know overheads where expensive but other clubs rise n fall and new clubs start ( Kudos ) but what i have found in all my years swinging is single males are the ones who contribute more to a club due to paying more for membership or 1 night fee and thats where the Club lost out . So i hope if a new club starts in Aberdeen they have a better way off attracting people ie single nights cpls night , tv/ cd nights , mixed nights etc could go on .

So here is rant if Aberdeen stopped being ostriches it would help "

If you'd never been to the club how do you know I was a regular

The building has been developed into an office block. Think that says a lot about the real reasons why the club was forced to close

By *bzsissyTV/TS  over a year ago

Aberdeen

My only experience of the old club was calling one night when it was open to ask if I could attend with a gentleman friend as a couple, to be told we were not welcome.

By *orteMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

My understanding was that they closed because the landlord bumped the rent up.

Given the current situation in aberdoom you might think that rents will now be coming down providing an opportunity for someone with thick enough skin to put up with the associated crap of trying to run a business providing a service that everyone seems to have an opinion about. Heroes every one. Certainly get my support.

Anyone Aberdeen looking for a meet up

» Add a new message to this topic