FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Boudoir photography

Boudoir photography

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi there, I’m looking for recommendations on someone (a company or Fab) who could take some photos of me. Now I’m getting my confidence back slowly and my 35th birthday coming up, it would be great to some nice, sexy pictures done and maybe get a few of them on our profile

If there’s anyone on here who’s looking to build a portfolio or does it as a hobby I’ll be happy to discuss further in a pm (would be good to see some of their work).

S x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I fear you’re now going to get bombarded by messages from people saying “I’ll take your photo!”

By *ischiefandmayhem69Couple  over a year ago

cupar

We think you look stunning

Won’t be going into it blind and won’t be going alone (should’ve mentioned that!) We have message filters on here and if I do get bombarded I don’t necessarily have to reply

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"Hi there, I’m looking for recommendations on someone (a company or Fab) who could take some photos of me. Now I’m getting my confidence back slowly and my 35th birthday coming up, it would be great to some nice, sexy pictures done and maybe get a few of them on our profile

If there’s anyone on here who’s looking to build a portfolio or does it as a hobby I’ll be happy to discuss further in a pm (would be good to see some of their work).

S x "

Loads of vanilla boudoir type photographers that advertise on Facebook some of my female friends do a LOT of this work for women that want a non pressurised non sexual environment.

You look great to me btw x

"Hi there, I’m looking for recommendations on someone (a company or Fab) who could take some photos of me. Now I’m getting my confidence back slowly and my 35th birthday coming up, it would be great to some nice, sexy pictures done and maybe get a few of them on our profile

S x

Loads of vanilla boudoir type photographers that advertise on Facebook some of my female friends do a LOT of this work for women that want a non pressurised non sexual environment.

You look great to me btw x"

Thank you could you pm me with a few recommendations please? Would be appreciated x

By *anny77Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"We think you look stunning "

Absolutely!

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

I'm outside your age range so cannot email you but if your still looking drop me an email and I will try and help

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

message me do photography as a part time job

"We think you look stunning "

We agree with this statement

By *psmCouple  over a year ago

near arbroath

There used to be places in group on that did deals for them, might be worth a look

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Various offers on the Internet offer sites . Beware who gets the copyright of the photos as its usually not yourself .

Get a cheap slr from eBay and take your own. It's good fun!

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

S x

You look great to me btw x

Thank you could you pm me with a few recommendations please? Would be appreciated x "

Oops just seen this ...... sorry. Will pm now x

Livingston

"Various offers on the Internet offer sites . Beware who gets the copyright of the photos as its usually not yourself . "
Copyright belongs to the photographer unless you buy it from them, Which can be expensive.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Various offers on the Internet offer sites . Beware who gets the copyright of the photos as its usually not yourself . Copyright belongs to the photographer unless you buy it from them, Which can be expensive."

An amateur ‘ might ‘ give them the original images to keep depends on trust wether that would be the only copies .

Livingston

"Various offers on the Internet offer sites . Beware who gets the copyright of the photos as its usually not yourself . Copyright belongs to the photographer unless you buy it from them, Which can be expensive.

An amateur ‘ might ‘ give them the original images to keep depends on trust wether that would be the only copies . "

Your right an amateur might and you do have the issue of trust and the worry of where else the images could appear. You also get Amateur results

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

I am looking for full experience budouir or maybe some pin up style photoshoot for Mrs: hair, make up, some clothes changes and just wondering if anyone can recommend any studio around Edinburgh or Glasgow? At this moment it probably only could be in the form of a voucher to be used when permitted. Please don't send PM as I am hoping to keep it as a surprise.

» Add a new message to this topic