FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Bad attitudes

Bad attitudes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mithy4u OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

As a male member of This site for over 8 years and been on the scene for over 15 years I must say (it’s never been great) but the attitudes of women in general on here is dropped to a disgusting level. I’ve always tried to be polite even to people who is not a match to me as it takes a second! But some of the attitudes has reached an all time low. Are other men finding it’s got worse? I get messages often from tgirls and I must say it’s always a pleasant chat, but the women on here are getting so out of control. Now don’t get me wrong we all have types and our kinks and men can be guilty of not enjoying rejection but we all need to be real and honest with ourselves. As a long time swinger I always loved the fact we all had unwritten rules and mutual respect was central to this but wow the nastiness I witness via statuses and what I’ve heard from friends is unbelievable. I’d like to hear some horror stories from guys on here to see if it’s isolated or really such a problem as it seems?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ithardscotMan  over a year ago

Kelty

I guess the good suffer for the bad. So many women get abuse, or are messed about by guys on here that I can't really blame then.

edinburgh

Yeah I agree and know that happens too! Any girls I know who get that I tell to report to admin not sure admin does enough either! Totally get why women feel aggravated and angry at us just feels it’s beyond worse now

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"As a male member of This site for over 8 years and been on the scene for over 15 years I must say (it’s never been great) but the attitudes of women in general on here is dropped to a disgusting level. I’ve always tried to be polite even to people who is not a match to me as it takes a second! But some of the attitudes has reached an all time low. Are other men finding it’s got worse? I get messages often from tgirls and I must say it’s always a pleasant chat, but the women on here are getting so out of control. Now don’t get me wrong we all have types and our kinks and men can be guilty of not enjoying rejection but we all need to be real and honest with ourselves. As a long time swinger I always loved the fact we all had unwritten rules and mutual respect was central to this but wow the nastiness I witness via statuses and what I’ve heard from friends is unbelievable. I’d like to hear some horror stories from guys on here to see if it’s isolated or really such a problem as it seems?"
Ive heard this so many times on here sadly.

I wouldnt give these women the time of day if they give out bad attitudes.

Op you say you have been here for many years so I'm sure you also know there are also some lovely women on here too!

Just report the profiles who give you abuse & block without a 2nd thought

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"I guess the good suffer for the bad. So many women get abuse, or are messed about by guys on here that I can't really blame then."
There is no excuse no matter what !

edinburgh

I do and I don’t believe they really are nasty people! Actually feel for them it must be draining to be having to play the nasty role so often!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Block and move on.

No time for rudeness.

edinburgh

Totally agree! But interesting to hear if it’s actually getting worse! There’s arseholes everywhere but seems to be more assholes than good holes haha

Perhaps the ploblem is you op, and not everyone else

edinburgh

"Perhaps the ploblem is you op, and not everyone else"
very possibly! Thankfully I’ve met some lovely people on here over the years so I’m ok with me! But thanks for caring xx

"Perhaps the ploblem is you op, and not everyone else very possibly! Thankfully I’ve met some lovely people on here over the years so I’m ok with me! But thanks for caring xx "

Can't you reconnect with the lovelies?

edinburgh

"Perhaps the ploblem is you op, and not everyone else very possibly! Thankfully I’ve met some lovely people on here over the years so I’m ok with me! But thanks for caring xx

Can't you reconnect with the lovelies?"

I remain in contact with friends of course! My post was more about what I see and what rather than I’ve received! A girl I know was discussing it with me last night and I felt it worth airing x

Dunno about women on here being out of control, that seems a bit much.

I'm curious about the sort of thing you mean 'cause I've been accused of being rude because I've not wanted to meet certain folk and told them so.

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women.

By *edeWoman  over a year ago

the abyss

To be fair I think this past year has go to everyone. That is absolutely no excuse for rudeness or nastiness but I do think a lot of people are shorter on patience. So some may be het up and lash out at the wrong person or someone in a bad mood may completely misconstrue what has been said. The problem with it being on messages is that a lot is down to how you interpret things.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

[Removed by poster at 13/04/21 17:23:54]

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Every woman I yap to is either lovely, polite, or ignores me, which I'm fine with. Where do I find all these bad 'uns?

Personally, if I did come across them, I'm not sure I'd air my grievances on a public forum. As was said above, block and move on. Life's too short to worry about people who come across as nasty or disgusting.

edinburgh

"Dunno about women on here being out of control, that seems a bit much.

I'm curious about the sort of thing you mean 'cause I've been accused of being rude because I've not wanted to meet certain folk and told them so.

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women."

that’s interesting and just goes to show x

edinburgh

"To be fair I think this past year has go to everyone. That is absolutely no excuse for rudeness or nastiness but I do think a lot of people are shorter on patience. So some may be het up and lash out at the wrong person or someone in a bad mood may completely misconstrue what has been said. The problem with it being on messages is that a lot is down to how you interpret things.

"

yeah that’s definitely a valid point, I think everyone of us have been guilty of that at times. Especially in the current climate! X

edinburgh

"Every woman I yap to is either lovely, polite, or ignores me, which I'm fine with. Where do I find all these bad 'uns?

Personally, if I did come across them, I'm not sure I'd air my grievances on a public forum. As was said above, block and move on. Life's too short to worry about people who come across as nasty or disgusting. "

totally agree and I do the same but a mate of mine told me about a young guy who was reaching out trying to connect in many ways not just on here and felt very alone and ended up trying to end things! Thankfully he’s ok and getting the support he needs but I think we all need to take a look at ourselves sometimes!

coatbridge

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women."

I chat to woman and men also and I'd disagree maybe that's because of our expectations from the different groups we chat with?

Disclaimer: not all fems are to go along with these generalisations.

Alot of the new fems I've had interactions with share a few annoying characteristics.

the main one being a need to be the alpha dog.

Deeming when I can speak and what I'm allowed to say.

Another trait is the attention whore the fem. Who will converse only as long as you are fawning over her.

To be fair it's a problem in day to day life I feel and not restricted to fab.

"Every woman I yap to is either lovely, polite, or ignores me, which I'm fine with. Where do I find all these bad 'uns?

Personally, if I did come across them, I'm not sure I'd air my grievances on a public forum. As was said above, block and move on. Life's too short to worry about people who come across as nasty or disgusting. totally agree and I do the same but a mate of mine told me about a young guy who was reaching out trying to connect in many ways not just on here and felt very alone and ended up trying to end things! Thankfully he’s ok and getting the support he needs but I think we all need to take a look at ourselves sometimes! "

If that's the course of action he chose, I reckon he had problems beyond trying to engage with people here

edinburgh

Personally, if I did come across them, I'm not sure I'd air my grievances on a public forum. As was said above, block and move on. Life's too short to worry about people who come across as nasty or disgusting. totally agree and I do the same but a mate of mine told me about a young guy who was reaching out trying to connect in many ways not just on here and felt very alone and ended up trying to end things! Thankfully he’s ok and getting the support he needs but I think we all need to take a look at ourselves sometimes!

If that's the course of action he chose, I reckon he had problems beyond trying to engage with people here "

just merely suggesting that’s e all have a duty of care to each other’s and ourselves! And being rude or nasty is never the right way no matter the circumstances! Just my outlook of course

edinburgh

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women.I chat to woman and men also and I'd disagree maybe that's because of our expectations from the different groups we chat with?

Alot of the new fems I've had interactions with share a few annoying characteristics.

Another trait is the attention whore the fem. Who will converse only as long as you are fawning over her.

To be fair it's a problem in day to day life I feel and not restricted to fab. "

fair points to make indeed! Still dosent mean people Should feel it’s right to be nasty to you

edinburgh

that’s interesting! Thanks for sharing it’s good to get another perspective x

edinburgh

Personally, if I did come across them, I'm not sure I'd air my grievances on a public forum. As was said above, block and move on. Life's too short to worry about people who come across as nasty or disgusting. totally agree and I do the same but a mate of mine told me about a young guy who was reaching out trying to connect in many ways not just on here and felt very alone and ended up trying to end things! Thankfully he’s ok and getting the support he needs but I think we all need to take a look at ourselves sometimes!

If that's the course of action he chose, I reckon he had problems beyond trying to engage with people here "

he undoubtedly did but just maybe someone being decent as it’s as easy to be decent and respectful as it is to be nasty or disrespectful! Well it is for most

edinburgh

I personally don’t have a personal problem with it, yeah I have good chats and chats where I’ve thought wow you’re rude but I just don’t waste my time on them Ones! What I do see is in updates the statuses from females where it’s so nasty calling out men in general or actually naming and ridiculing them. To me it’s simple if you don’t like me or not you’re type that’s perfectly fine. We all have types

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women. I personally don’t have a personal problem with it, yeah I have good chats and chats where I’ve thought wow you’re rude but I just don’t waste my time on them Ones! What I do see is in updates the statuses from females where it’s so nasty calling out men in general or actually naming and ridiculing them. To me it’s simple if you don’t like me or not you’re type that’s perfectly fine. We all have types "

There are nasty people in the world. Always will be. No amount of venting on here will change that, though.

If that's the course of action he chose, I reckon he had problems beyond trying to engage with people here he undoubtedly did but just maybe someone being decent as it’s as easy to be decent and respectful as it is to be nasty or disrespectful! Well it is for most "

How does your mate know that he tried to take his own life?

edinburgh

If that's the course of action he chose, I reckon he had problems beyond trying to engage with people here he undoubtedly did but just maybe someone being decent as it’s as easy to be decent and respectful as it is to be nasty or disrespectful! Well it is for most

How does your mate know that he tried to take his own life?"

not too sure, it’s a guy he used to see and Swing with before my mate moved abroad and a friend of this guy told him the news and background

coatbridge

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women.I chat to woman and men also and I'd disagree maybe that's because of our expectations from the different groups we chat with?

To be fair it's a problem in day to day life I feel and not restricted to fab. fair points to make indeed! Still dosent mean people Should feel it’s right to be nasty to you "

being "nasty" is subjective its often inferred that I am "nasty" when in truth what they really mean is they dislike the cold manner and unwavering belief in my opinion (that's supposition on my part)

edinburgh

I chat to women and men on here and overall, the guys (not all obviously) attitudes are worse than the women. I personally don’t have a personal problem with it, yeah I have good chats and chats where I’ve thought wow you’re rude but I just don’t waste my time on them Ones! What I do see is in updates the statuses from females where it’s so nasty calling out men in general or actually naming and ridiculing them. To me it’s simple if you don’t like me or not you’re type that’s perfectly fine. We all have types

There are nasty people in the world. Always will be. No amount of venting on here will change that, though. "

absolutely agree! But if the good people on here don’t drop there standards and we look at ourselves surely it can improve? I know that normally good people on here don’t act as they do in real life!

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

You get good and bad in everyone.

To be fair it's a problem in day to day life I feel and not restricted to fab. "

To be fair I haven't came across that myself but I don't doubt what you are saying. I think its probs more a "people" thing rather than a gender thing because like I said my bad interactions with men far outweigh my bad interactions with women.

A possible reason could be cause women are feeling a bit jaded with the site (I've been there but just chose to take a break) and they're taking it out on the folk thats messaging them, it's not right but maybe an explanation because I don't see why they would be like that when they're also on here trying to meet people. Seems like just making it harder for themselves.

But I canny get my head round why some people act the way they do, you just have to laugh it off and not let it bother you.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Over the last few years we have all seen a shift in perception.

Woman no longer put up with ill behaviour from men.

Woman are more empowered than ever.

"Bad atitude" or is it "taking a stand for what is right".

Are men failing to change their ways and throwing their toys out the pram because they are no longer controlling or are in control.

Changing times and I for one welcome it with open arms.

It’s sad that we even have this post after this last year that we have all experienced. I have experienced abuse from guys example I don’t cam... I don’t want to meet during lockdown. They get abusive.. I think a little kindness goes a long way xx

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"It’s sad that we even have this post after this last year that we have all experienced. I have experienced abuse from guys example I don’t cam... I don’t want to meet during lockdown. They get abusive.. I think a little kindness goes a long way xx"

As I said above. Men failing to change their ways and throwing their toys out the pram...

Every person has a right to feel safe regardless of gender, race, religion etc.

Unfortunately. Not all men got the memo!!...

edinburgh

"It’s sad that we even have this post after this last year that we have all experienced. I have experienced abuse from guys example I don’t cam... I don’t want to meet during lockdown. They get abusive.. I think a little kindness goes a long way xx

As I said above. Men failing to change their ways and throwing their toys out the pram...

I’m really saddened to read this and you’re outlook! Very one dimensional hoping it’s an online and not everyday life outlook. But you’re opinion is you’re opinion

"

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

If someone's rude or abusive, report and block. Don't give them a second thought. It's already been asked before, but haven't seen a reply yet - any chance you can give us a bit nore detail about why you feel that way? It could give us a bit more perspective. Especially since giving someone a polite no thanks is frequently already enough to class us as stuck up, bitch, ugly, cow, rude, or whatever insult they can come up with. Which leads to not replying with a polite no thanks anymore and that also makes us stuck up bitches, according to another 798 forum posts on here x

So really what we have discovered that people can be bastards.

Block and move on.

edinburgh

"It’s sad that we even have this post after this last year that we have all experienced. I have experienced abuse from guys example I don’t cam... I don’t want to meet during lockdown. They get abusive.. I think a little kindness goes a long way xx"
couldnt agree more, good to hear a more humane response x

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down.

edinburgh

"If someone's rude or abusive, report and block. Don't give them a second thought. It's already been asked before, but haven't seen a reply yet - any chance you can give us a bit nore detail about why you feel that way? It could give us a bit more perspective. Especially since giving someone a polite no thanks is frequently already enough to class us as stuck up, bitch, ugly, cow, rude, or whatever insult they can come up with. Which leads to not replying with a polite no thanks anymore and that also makes us stuck up bitches, according to another 798 forum posts on here x"
I’m purely making an observation not based On responses I’ve had, I haven’t met anyone from here For years or try on here anymore. I chat with friends on here the point I was making was on females statuses where they put nasty statuses up or call out men by name etc

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down. "

Same! I love chatting to women on here it's so much more pleasant. Even if it's a couple I prefer to chat to the woman (usually one of the pair takes the lead). With guys, I'm always wary of chatting cause a lot of the time they like to throw insults out at even the hint of a rejection.

edinburgh

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down. "
so you always reply with a polite no thanks when a guy has taken the time to send you a nice message? Fair play to you that’s the way it should be

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"It’s sad that we even have this post after this last year that we have all experienced. I have experienced abuse from guys example I don’t cam... I don’t want to meet during lockdown. They get abusive.. I think a little kindness goes a long way xx

I’m really saddened to read this and you’re outlook! Very one dimensional hoping it’s an online and not everyday life outlook. But you’re opinion is you’re opinion

"

I am a man who dresses as a woman!! I get the briefest, the briefest of glimpses of what women put up with every day. Everyday!!!

If you think this opinion is one dimensional, take a walk on the wild side and see for yourself.

edinburgh

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down.

Same! I love chatting to women on here it's so much more pleasant. Even if it's a couple I prefer to chat to the woman (usually one of the pair takes the lead). With guys, I'm always wary of chatting cause a lot of the time they like to throw insults out at even the hint of a rejection. "

I applaud you, if you send a decent reply and they become abusive by rejection then block them I say

edinburgh

I am a man who dresses as a woman!! I get the briefest, the briefest of glimpses of what women put up with every day. Everyday!!!

If you think this opinion is one dimensional, take a walk on the wild side and see for yourself.

"

I have no comment on what you are or aren’t or what you’re profile presents you as you can be whoever you are but again I suggest even though you have a persona! Politeness costs nothing! I’d hate to think any man who doesn’t meet you’re standards gets ridiculed or nasty responses! We are all humans after all and you me or anyone else has no right to treat others badly

Shangri-la

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down. so you always reply with a polite no thanks when a guy has taken the time to send you a nice message? Fair play to you that’s the way it should be"

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me.

edinburgh

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down.

Same! I love chatting to women on here it's so much more pleasant. Even if it's a couple I prefer to chat to the woman (usually one of the pair takes the lead). With guys, I'm always wary of chatting cause a lot of the time they like to throw insults out at even the hint of a rejection. "

do you think that’s because you’re a woman speaking to a woman!? I do agree however as I prefer to speak to guys and TVs on here, not sexually as I’m straight I mean as a human to a human to women so I guess it’s a fair comparison.

edinburgh

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down. so you always reply with a polite no thanks when a guy has taken the time to send you a nice message? Fair play to you that’s the way it should be

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me. "

yeah that must be disappointing and I suggest those you just block and report! The quicker these sorts are kicked out of fab the better

edinburgh

"I've had very little experience of these women with bad attitudes. Rarely seen any nasty status updates & generally all women & couples I chat to are polite and friendly (apart from the ones who are clearly actually men with fake profiles). Unfortunately there's rarely a day goes by when I don't have at least one male turn nasty and abusive when he is politely turned down. so you always reply with a polite no thanks when a guy has taken the time to send you a nice message? Fair play to you that’s the way it should be

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me. "

I have looked at you’re profile and I can see you have basically had enough with guys on here! That saddens me and as a guy I apologise that we have made you feel so disappointed in us!

Shangri-la

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me. yeah that must be disappointing and I suggest those you just block and report! The quicker these sorts are kicked out of fab the better"

The majority of messages are like those. Every day.

edinburgh

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me. yeah that must be disappointing and I suggest those you just block and report! The quicker these sorts are kicked out of fab the better

The majority of messages are like those. Every day. "

wow thanks for sharing! That’s horrific,maybe explains why I see so many females with the statuses I’m seeing! Explains a whole lot! Please block and report these hopefully if everyone did the same we could start enjoying our site again as equals x

Central Borders

"If someone's rude or abusive, report and block. Don't give them a second thought. It's already been asked before, but haven't seen a reply yet - any chance you can give us a bit nore detail about why you feel that way? It could give us a bit more perspective. Especially since giving someone a polite no thanks is frequently already enough to class us as stuck up, bitch, ugly, cow, rude, or whatever insult they can come up with. Which leads to not replying with a polite no thanks anymore and that also makes us stuck up bitches, according to another 798 forum posts on here x

I’m purely making an observation not based On responses I’ve had, I haven’t met anyone from here For years or try on here anymore. I chat with friends on here the point I was making was on females statuses where they put nasty statuses up or call out men by name etc"

Oh it's about status updates? Totally misunderstood your original post then.

Yeah, I'd totally tar all females on here with the same brush because of a few status uodates. Downright disgusting

Central Borders

"If someone's rude or abusive, report and block. Don't give them a second thought. It's already been asked before, but haven't seen a reply yet - any chance you can give us a bit nore detail about why you feel that way? It could give us a bit more perspective. Especially since giving someone a polite no thanks is frequently already enough to class us as stuck up, bitch, ugly, cow, rude, or whatever insult they can come up with. Which leads to not replying with a polite no thanks anymore and that also makes us stuck up bitches, according to another 798 forum posts on here x

I’m purely making an observation not based On responses I’ve had, I haven’t met anyone from here For years or try on here anymore. I chat with friends on here the point I was making was on females statuses where they put nasty statuses up or call out men by name etc

Yeah, I'd totally tar all females on here with the same brush because of a few status uodates. Downright disgusting "

*updates

Shangri-la

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me. I have looked at you’re profile and I can see you have basically had enough with guys on here! That saddens me and as a guy I apologise that we have made you feel so disappointed in us! "

My profile has been changed recently, it's slightly tongue in cheek because ultimately my profile could say anything because most men don't read it. I'm not looking for anything just now, and won't be for a long time, when I do I shall adjust my profile accordingly.

I was previously on here as half of a couple, the standard of messages we received wasn't much better than those I get as a single female. There are some lovely people on here, it's just hard to find them sometimes.

edinburgh

Yeah, I'd totally tar all females on here with the same brush because of a few status uodates. Downright disgusting "

yeah sorry I should have been clearer! It was an outsiders perception as I don’t really speak or approach many women on here so don’t get a huge amount of anger or rejection! Just what I see on my updates and wondered if it was change of attitude or what?!

edinburgh

I do. Unfortunately the nice introductory messages tend to be seriously outnumbered by the unsolicited dick pics and sexually explicit messages telling me what they want to do to me. I have looked at you’re profile and I can see you have basically had enough with guys on here! That saddens me and as a guy I apologise that we have made you feel so disappointed in us!

My profile has been changed recently, it's slightly tongue in cheek because ultimately my profile could say anything because most men don't read it. I'm not looking for anything just now, and won't be for a long time, when I do I shall adjust my profile accordingly.

I was previously on here as half of a couple, the standard of messages we received wasn't much better than those I get as a single female. There are some lovely people on here, it's just hard to find them sometimes.

"

i agree I’ve met many great people who are still friends and like you I don’t try anymore

Edinburgh (She/Her)

I have no comment on what you are or aren’t or what you’re profile presents you as you can be whoever you are but again I suggest even though you have a persona! Politeness costs nothing! I’d hate to think any man who doesn’t meet you’re standards gets ridiculed or nasty responses! We are all humans after all and you me or anyone else has no right to treat others badly "

As I said earlier,

"Every person has a right to feel safe regardless of gender, race, religion etc. Unfortunately. Not all men got the memo!!..."

You have made assumptions about how I respond to individuals based on my profile.

I will respond.

My profile is designed to stop the abusive messages from getting near me. Nobody should need to go to such lengths to stop abuse before it happens.

Now some choose to ignore the message abuse. Some block. I choice to nip it in the bud before it gets there.

The majority of message abuse suffered by members on FAB is messages from men.

Now, I am not a man hater. Infact, far from it. I enjoy the company of men. But, I do also educate men so they can be a better version of a man. That can only be a better thing for the world.

I do think, perhaps, the one dimensional thoughts are from your own skewed perceptions of what a man should be.

Perhaps you should think out the box... and I will leave it there for you to think about...

edinburgh

I have no comment on what you are or aren’t or what you’re profile presents you as you can be whoever you are but again I suggest even though you have a persona! Politeness costs nothing! I’d hate to think any man who doesn’t meet you’re standards gets ridiculed or nasty responses! We are all humans after all and you me or anyone else has no right to treat others badly

As I said earlier,

"Every person has a right to feel safe regardless of gender, race, religion etc. Unfortunately. Not all men got the memo!!..."

You have made assumptions about how I respond to individuals based on my profile.

I will respond.

My profile is designed to stop the abusive messages from getting near me. Nobody should need to go to such lengths to stop abuse before it happens.

Now some choose to ignore the message abuse. Some block. I choice to nip it in the bud before it gets there.

Now, I am not a man hater. Infact, far from it. I enjoy the company of men. But, I do also educate men so they can be a better version of a man. That can only be a better thing for the world.

I do think, perhaps, the one dimensional thoughts are from your own skewed perceptions of what a man should be.

Perhaps you should think out the box... and I will leave it there for you to think about..."

thanks for you’re words of wisdom, you seem to say one thing on forum but a very different one on you’re profile! Notably for us all the profile is all we have to paint a picture of the person behind the profile..! And the person we want a potential suitor to want..! I will leave that with you to ponder over at you’re leisure. Appreciate your opinion while not agreeing with you accept it’s you’re opinion

As I said earlier,

I will respond.

Perhaps you should think out the box... and I will leave it there for you to think about... thanks for you’re words of wisdom, you seem to say one thing on forum but a very different one on you’re profile! Notably for us all the profile is all we have to paint a picture of the person behind the profile..! And the person we want a potential suitor to want..! I will leave that with you to ponder over at you’re leisure. Appreciate your opinion while not agreeing with you accept it’s you’re opinion "

I have to support Amelia here (not that she needs it), she’s made it very clear and fair and along with the other ladies comments it’s fairly obvious that males are the worst but not the only offenders. I’d like to say at this point I’ve been here 11years as both single and a couple and have male friends who I consider the most wonderful, polite and intelligent folk. Alas they are the minority. As others have said the ignoring of your profile (written to save time), the crudeness of messages followed by abuse or refusal to accept leads to this so called female anger (yes I do know there are awful fems and couples too) is an everyday occurrence for women. There are many solutions with filters, blocking and reporting etc. Yet this restricts communication with other members, I for one enjoy the social side of the site. It seems to me OP that your post wasn’t thought through and badly worded by your own admission though you’ve responded cordially and with good grace so I hope you feel enlightened

edinburgh

As I said earlier,

I will respond.

Perhaps you should think out the box... and I will leave it there for you to think about... thanks for you’re words of wisdom, you seem to say one thing on forum but a very different one on you’re profile! Notably for us all the profile is all we have to paint a picture of the person behind the profile..! And the person we want a potential suitor to want..! I will leave that with you to ponder over at you’re leisure. Appreciate your opinion while not agreeing with you accept it’s you’re opinion

I have to support Amelia here (not that she needs it), she’s made it very clear and fair and along with the other ladies comments it’s fairly obvious that males are the worst but not the only offenders. I’d like to say at this point I’ve been here 11years as both single and a couple and have male friends who I consider the most wonderful, polite and intelligent folk. Alas they are the minority. As others have said the ignoring of your profile (written to save time), the crudeness of messages followed by abuse or refusal to accept leads to this so called female anger (yes I do know there are awful fems and couples too) is an everyday occurrence for women. There are many solutions with filters, blocking and reporting etc. Yet this restricts communication with other members, I for one enjoy the social side of the site. It seems to me OP that your post wasn’t thought through and badly worded by your own admission though you’ve responded cordially and with good grace so I hope you feel enlightened "

not enlightened exactly but take on board how it rolls on here!

"If someone's rude or abusive, report and block. Don't give them a second thought. It's already been asked before, but haven't seen a reply yet - any chance you can give us a bit nore detail about why you feel that way? It could give us a bit more perspective. Especially since giving someone a polite no thanks is frequently already enough to class us as stuck up, bitch, ugly, cow, rude, or whatever insult they can come up with. Which leads to not replying with a polite no thanks anymore and that also makes us stuck up bitches, according to another 798 forum posts on here x"

This is spot on xx

» Add a new message to this topic