FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Day in the life of Fab

Day in the life of Fab

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok I'll start.

Firstly today found another guy using my pic, wasn't sure whether to be raging or chuffed lol

Then sent 3 respectful messages to potential suitors, taking into consideration their requests and preferences. Blocked by 2 without a reply and 1 unread.

I long to get back to the old days where we can go to the pub and meet people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Messaged a saucy wee spud who I’ve been chatting to. Contributed to forum. Answered messages.

You day has been much more productive than mine

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Were you tooling for cock

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Messaged a saucy wee spud who I’ve been chatting to. Contributed to forum. Answered messages.

"

I didn’t get that message

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Ok I'll start.

Firstly today found another guy using my pic, wasn't sure whether to be raging or chuffed lol

Then sent 3 respectful messages to potential suitors, taking into consideration their requests and preferences. Blocked by 2 without a reply and 1 unread.

I long to get back to the old days where we can go to the pub and meet people. "

I've seen loads of folk using your profile pic!

"Were you tooling for cock"

Hahahaha. Nope sorry. Literally popped up on the nearby list

By *esparate danMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"Were you tooling for cock

Hahahaha. Nope sorry. Literally popped up on the nearby list "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Was told I look “too normal” to be on this site and was blocked. Still a little bit baffled by that one hahaha x

Lanarkshire

"Was told I look “too normal” to be on this site and was blocked. Still a little bit baffled by that one hahaha x"

Post a pic with a pampas grass coming out your ass, you’ll have better success!

By *hickEdinMaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Tough for single guys. If you've not got a 6 pack or a 9" cock you seem to struggle. Haha

"Was told I look “too normal” to be on this site and was blocked. Still a little bit baffled by that one hahaha x

Post a pic with a pampas grass coming out your ass, you’ll have better success! "

That’s exactly the type of constructive criticism and feedback that I look for. Thank you

Lanarkshire

"Was told I look “too normal” to be on this site and was blocked. Still a little bit baffled by that one hahaha x

Post a pic with a pampas grass coming out your ass, you’ll have better success!

That’s exactly the type of constructive criticism and feedback that I look for. Thank you "

Sorry, I didn’t realise you were looking for constructive criticism. I’m only here for the giggles!

Worked

Chatted on forum

Worked

Chatted on forum

And repeat...

Back to work now, so you know what's gonna come next

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Browsing forums

Chatting with friends

Browsing profiles

and blocking the idiots behind fake profiles

Block and delete messages from liers or should I say fab straight ha ha comment in the lounge

Checked messages, inbox is BARREN,

Checked messages, inbox is BARREN,

Checked the block list to see no one has escaped...

Took some good advice...

Posted a bit.

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Hung out on the forums, read a few threads, perused a few profiles. Opened a few messages, ignored several, replied to 2!

Talked nonsense to anyone who will listen

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

Chatted to a couple of fab friends, perved at some pics but mostly I lurked. I do like a good lurk!!

I spent the afternoon walking, catching up on some reading later and cooked a curry. Much nicer than being logged on here x

Aberdeenshire

Partook in some public forum debate with the fun police, sent one or two messages whilst being paid, was surreptitiously mentioned three times in one forum post, and played a bit of guess the ninja.

Sites a joke now. Not tarring everyone with same brush but typical day on here reading women’s profiles etc and trying to be respectful gets guys nowhere. Far to many guys to women ratio I get that but the level of women being rude is massive, yes I get it you get loads of mails but that does not give you the right to be arrogant as hell and I’m not even talking about the ones that don’t reply I’m talking about the ones that do. You could be having a civil conversation and all of a sudden they decide to stop replying for no reason and if you mail them again they read it and ignore you, not that I do but I can see why some guys send abusive mails to them. As for the pic hunters we all know them you send a face pic all of a sudden your either ignored or blocked and yes I get it we all have our types but be polite and respectful say look I’m sorry your not my type but thanks anyway takes two seconds to say that. I get this kind of stuff all day everyday and I ain’t a bad looking guy I’m kind of a cross between Bruce Willis and Ross Kemp type. The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens so often they think to themselves I must be ugly as fuck. So think on and be respectful back. Might just make someone’s day if you are nice and polite instead of acting like a arrogant twat. Rant over

Agreed

" The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens "

I can't get on board with this at all

"Sites a joke now. Not tarring everyone with same brush but typical day on here reading women’s profiles etc and trying to be respectful gets guys nowhere. Far to many guys to women ratio I get that but the level of women being rude is massive, yes I get it you get loads of mails but that does not give you the right to be arrogant as hell and I’m not even talking about the ones that don’t reply I’m talking about the ones that do. You could be having a civil conversation and all of a sudden they decide to stop replying for no reason and if you mail them again they read it and ignore you, not that I do but I can see why some guys send abusive mails to them. As for the pic hunters we all know them you send a face pic all of a sudden your either ignored or blocked and yes I get it we all have our types but be polite and respectful say look I’m sorry your not my type but thanks anyway takes two seconds to say that. I get this kind of stuff all day everyday and I ain’t a bad looking guy I’m kind of a cross between Bruce Willis and Ross Kemp type. The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens so often they think to themselves I must be ugly as fuck. So think on and be respectful back. Might just make someone’s day if you are nice and polite instead of acting like a arrogant twat. Rant over "

Very passive aggressive

So what’s point in asking for peoples opinions if you dismiss them ? That’s my typical day on here yours may differ, but passive aggressive is what you took from that not any the stuff about how it affects peoples mental health ? Says more about you than me.

Aberdeenshire

" The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens

I can't get on board with this at all"

It's very upsetting getting knock-backs - especially on a swinger's site where the women are all raging nymphomaniacs who are gagging for it. Lesser men (the non-alphas), than the likes of a Ross Kemp or a Bruce Willis are more likely to develop mental health issues because they're soft. That's the gist I'm getting.

In reply to the op - Despite not being thon alpha male, nor by my own admission broodingly good looking and oozing testosterone from every pore like John McLean, I tend to not get the knock-backs or the type of knock-backs that you do very often. When I do I tend to accept it and move on. Perhaps, in that case, it's your attitude you need to have a wee look at. Just a thought.

I wouldn't dream of belittling someone if they had struggles with their mental health as I'm one of those people who struggle greatly with this too. I've had some abuse on here in the past when men can't take no for an answer but I've always been one for sending a polite "thank you but no thanks" in reply. Sometimes I just feel the attitude in a reply back from even that is just dumbfounding sometimes x

Well how are your replies anything to do with my experiences and calling me a passive aggressive ? Fail to see the connection

Lanarkshire

"Sites a joke now. Not tarring everyone with same brush but typical day on here reading women’s profiles etc and trying to be respectful gets guys nowhere. Far to many guys to women ratio I get that but the level of women being rude is massive, yes I get it you get loads of mails but that does not give you the right to be arrogant as hell and I’m not even talking about the ones that don’t reply I’m talking about the ones that do. You could be having a civil conversation and all of a sudden they decide to stop replying for no reason and if you mail them again they read it and ignore you, not that I do but I can see why some guys send abusive mails to them. As for the pic hunters we all know them you send a face pic all of a sudden your either ignored or blocked and yes I get it we all have our types but be polite and respectful say look I’m sorry your not my type but thanks anyway takes two seconds to say that. I get this kind of stuff all day everyday and I ain’t a bad looking guy I’m kind of a cross between Bruce Willis and Ross Kemp type. The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens so often they think to themselves I must be ugly as fuck. So think on and be respectful back. Might just make someone’s day if you are nice and polite instead of acting like a arrogant twat. Rant over "

So women that you have never met, on a swinging site, are responsible for your state of mind?

I would definitely recommend leaving Fab if these experiences leave you feeling this way!

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

If you look at my sent mails, you'll see I'm nothing but polite, respectful and considerate. I'm often told I'm far too nice to be on Fab. When I send a, "Thanks, but no thanks," I often end up with messages returned, asking why I'm not interested, do I know they can drive, they can accommodate, can I tell them what I'm looking for, would I still want to chat then, would I maybe want to chat on Kik and share photos. Simply put, no. Quite frankly, it's EXHAUSTING for women to ALWAYS be considering YOUR feelings!! What about ours? What about the feeling of being harassed, constantly by men we've made it clear we're not interested in? What about the abuse we're subjected to, if we dare to say someone isn't our type? What about waking up to messages every day from the same people, that you have no desire to know?

I'm not keen on his stand up, but as Ricky Gervais once said, "Just because you're offended, doesn't mean you're right."

I genuinely do hope women start being nicer to you, and I am sorry that you're having such a rough time, but please think about how much abuse it must have taken for a woman to get to the point where she's just rude to everyone?xx

Try reading what I actually said thanks and it’s the truth you might not like it but most guys will know where I’m coming from.

If being on the site is affecting someone that much then I would advise its time to take a break. I dont see that there's any justification to send someone an abusive message especially not just because someone has stopped replying.

Don’t know why this is turning into how women feel tbh the forum post was about how you feel was it not ? And I get it some women are half decent but trust me most are not and as for your abuse I refer you to the block button it’s there for a reason. You all taking it way to personal like I’m attacking you as an individual but infact im pointing out my typical day on here not yours. If someone replies to me being nice and says thanks but no thanks that’s fair enough but to ignore after having conversations with people for no reason is rude.

"Sites a joke now. Not tarring everyone with same brush but typical day on here reading women’s profiles etc and trying to be respectful gets guys nowhere. Far to many guys to women ratio I get that but the level of women being rude is massive, yes I get it you get loads of mails but that does not give you the right to be arrogant as hell and I’m not even talking about the ones that don’t reply I’m talking about the ones that do. You could be having a civil conversation and all of a sudden they decide to stop replying for no reason and if you mail them again they read it and ignore you, not that I do but I can see why some guys send abusive mails to them. As for the pic hunters we all know them you send a face pic all of a sudden your either ignored or blocked and yes I get it we all have our types but be polite and respectful say look I’m sorry your not my type but thanks anyway takes two seconds to say that. I get this kind of stuff all day everyday and I ain’t a bad looking guy I’m kind of a cross between Bruce Willis and Ross Kemp type. The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens so often they think to themselves I must be ugly as fuck. So think on and be respectful back. Might just make someone’s day if you are nice and polite instead of acting like a arrogant twat. Rant over

If being on the site is affecting someone that much then I would advise its time to take a break. I dont see that there's any justification to send someone an abusive message especially not just because someone has stopped replying. "

Again this is making it look like I personally attacking ppl. Not one of you even trying to see from my perspective. Hence my point

Lanarkshire

"Sites a joke now. Not tarring everyone with same brush but typical day on here reading women’s profiles etc and trying to be respectful gets guys nowhere. Far to many guys to women ratio I get that but the level of women being rude is massive, yes I get it you get loads of mails but that does not give you the right to be arrogant as hell and I’m not even talking about the ones that don’t reply I’m talking about the ones that do. You could be having a civil conversation and all of a sudden they decide to stop replying for no reason and if you mail them again they read it and ignore you, not that I do but I can see why some guys send abusive mails to them. As for the pic hunters we all know them you send a face pic all of a sudden your either ignored or blocked and yes I get it we all have our types but be polite and respectful say look I’m sorry your not my type but thanks anyway takes two seconds to say that. I get this kind of stuff all day everyday and I ain’t a bad looking guy I’m kind of a cross between Bruce Willis and Ross Kemp type. The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens so often they think to themselves I must be ugly as fuck. So think on and be respectful back. Might just make someone’s day if you are nice and polite instead of acting like a arrogant twat. Rant over

If being on the site is affecting someone that much then I would advise its time to take a break. I dont see that there's any justification to send someone an abusive message especially not just because someone has stopped replying.

Again this is making it look like I personally attacking ppl. Not one of you even trying to see from my perspective. Hence my point "

Your perspective is selfish and one sided. Have you tried looking at it from the women’s perspective.

I’m not long back after a break from fab and the number of entitled men looking for nsa hook ups seems to be at an all time high. The volume of messages received is unmanageable when real life prevails.

Again this is making it look like I personally attacking ppl. Not one of you even trying to see from my perspective. Hence my point

Your perspective is selfish and one sided. Have you tried looking at it from the women’s perspective.

I’m not long back after a break from fab and the number of entitled men looking for nsa hook ups seems to be at an all time high. The volume of messages received is unmanageable when real life prevails. "

Aye I’m selfish it’s day in life of fab now that’s a day in my life on fab but I’m am selfish for not seeing it from your side ? Now how do I see it from your side when I am telling you it from my side that doesn’t even make sense

Lanarkshire

I’m not long back after a break from fab and the number of entitled men looking for nsa hook ups seems to be at an all time high. The volume of messages received is unmanageable when real life prevails.

Aye I’m selfish it’s day in life of fab now that’s a day in my life on fab but I’m am selfish for not seeing it from your side ? Now how do I see it from your side when I am telling you it from my side that doesn’t even make sense "

You are accusing women with fucking with your mental health! That’s messed up!

Aye I’m selfish it’s day in life of fab now that’s a day in my life on fab but I’m am selfish for not seeing it from your side ? Now how do I see it from your side when I am telling you it from my side that doesn’t even make sense

You are accusing women with fucking with your mental health! That’s messed up!"

I’m am acccusong women of fucking with my mental health really can you tell me where I said that women are fucking with my mental health ? Maybe you should read things a bit better before criticising people and even if was accusing anyone of anything did I name you ? Are you just assuming it’s you for some reason ? If your so nice to people on here why would my factual statement trigger such a response ?

This wasn't how I intended the thread to pan out but I agree this is quite a powerful debate.

Being a single guy on here I can totally see why men could be effected by negative responses. I liken it to when you are a fresh faced teenager and you're a bit scared of rejection so you only watch the girl you like from a far.

I do believe that if you put yourself out there, either by being on the site or messaging people, then you need to be strong enough to accept the rejection when it comes.

I also totally get the woman side of things and that they cannot possibly answer every message they receive. If they don't want to know, then men have to accept that. Again, if I liken it to real life, if a man constantly approaching a woman in the pub it would be deemed harassment, why shouldn't that apply in here too ?

I think the conversation is 100% worthy of discussion but please don't individualise, marginalise and be kind.

You are accusing women with fucking with your mental health! That’s messed up!"

Again I will ask you and maybe try paying attention as clearly you are not getting it where have I accused anyone of messing with my mental health ? I will wait for a response thanks

" The women who do this do realise how this could affect lesser men’s mental health when happens

I can't get on board with this at all

It's very upsetting getting knock-backs - especially on a swinger's site where the women are all raging nymphomaniacs who are gagging for it. Lesser men (the non-alphas), than the likes of a Ross Kemp or a Bruce Willis are more likely to develop mental health issues because they're soft. That's the gist I'm getting.

In reply to the op - Despite not being thon alpha male, nor by my own admission broodingly good looking and oozing testosterone from every pore like John McLean, I tend to not get the knock-backs or the type of knock-backs that you do very often. When I do I tend to accept it and move on. Perhaps, in that case, it's your attitude you need to have a wee look at. Just a thought. "

My point was I do move on but lesser men or will affect and let be honest most women act arrogant because they are fed up with the ones that won’t move on and keep firing messages and abuse but like I said use block button simple or report them for abuse.

Aberdeenshire

Again I will ask you and maybe try paying attention as clearly you are not getting it where have I accused anyone of messing with my mental health ? I will wait for a response thanks"

You didn't. Perhaps what you typed went right over some folks heads as it read like one long rant. What you did do, though, is say that lesser men's mental health may be affected by rejection on here. Lesser than what exactly? I'm not arguing here, merely debating and attempting to understand your way of thinking, so don't get your knickers in a twist.

Again I will ask you and maybe try paying attention as clearly you are not getting it where have I accused anyone of messing with my mental health ? I will wait for a response thanks

You didn't. Perhaps what you typed went right over some folks heads as it read like one long rant. What you did do, though, is say that lesser men's mental health may be affected by rejection on here. Lesser than what exactly? I'm not arguing here, merely debating and attempting to understand your way of thinking, so don't get your knickers in a twist. "

Don’t wear knickers thanks, loads of guys on here posting in forums and chat rooms etc say same stuff. I could care less i normally just move on or make a joke but I don’t send mails calling women names or abusing them that’s not acceptable.

Aberdeenshire

You didn't. Perhaps what you typed went right over some folks heads as it read like one long rant. What you did do, though, is say that lesser men's mental health may be affected by rejection on here. Lesser than what exactly? I'm not arguing here, merely debating and attempting to understand your way of thinking, so don't get your knickers in a twist.

Don’t wear knickers thanks, loads of guys on here posting in forums and chat rooms etc say same stuff. I could care less i normally just move on or make a joke but I don’t send mails calling women names or abusing them that’s not acceptable."

It's not acceptable at all, but from what I've heard there are plenty people on here - both male and female who are arseholes, as in life in general. Ranting aggressively about it on a public forum is going to do no good whatsoever and will just show you in a bad light. You will likely think you're not being aggressive, but I'd bet that most will, hence the aggressive replies you've received. You may also think that you're not attacking all women, but in a way you are - if someone posted that loads of men are chauvinist pigs because of something they'd encountered I'd want to defend mankind, and give reasons why some men may come across that way. I'm not sure I could defend someone who comes across as egocentric and bumtious, though.

Don’t wear knickers thanks, loads of guys on here posting in forums and chat rooms etc say same stuff. I could care less i normally just move on or make a joke but I don’t send mails calling women names or abusing them that’s not acceptable.

It's not acceptable at all, but from what I've heard there are plenty people on here - both male and female who are arseholes, as in life in general. Ranting aggressively about it on a public forum is going to do no good whatsoever and will just show you in a bad light. You will likely think you're not being aggressive, but I'd bet that most will, hence the aggressive replies you've received. You may also think that you're not attacking all women, but in a way you are - if someone posted that loads of men are chauvinist pigs because of something they'd encountered I'd want to defend mankind, and give reasons why some men may come across that way. I'm not sure I could defend someone who comes across as egocentric and bumtious, though. "

So what your saying is I’m right and you want to look good by sucking up ? Well done you lad. So in other words it’s only a day in life of fab if u don’t like reality and truth geez

It's not acceptable at all, but from what I've heard there are plenty people on here - both male and female who are arseholes, as in life in general. Ranting aggressively about it on a public forum is going to do no good whatsoever and will just show you in a bad light. You will likely think you're not being aggressive, but I'd bet that most will, hence the aggressive replies you've received. You may also think that you're not attacking all women, but in a way you are - if someone posted that loads of men are chauvinist pigs because of something they'd encountered I'd want to defend mankind, and give reasons why some men may come across that way. I'm not sure I could defend someone who comes across as egocentric and bumtious, though.

So what your saying is I’m right and you want to look good by sucking up ? Well done you lad. So in other words it’s only a day in life of fab if u don’t like reality and truth geez "

Why would anyone take offence at a generalisation unless they feel they do it. Don’t bother replying it’s just a opinion I will leave u with. Truth hurts and people can’t handle truth. Regardless how much abuse I have taken from women in the past and it’s loads btw it’s not just women who get abuse but I never treat the next person in a certain way just because one person was abusive that’s not the other persons fault. You can disagree if you want but look at the furious responses just because I gave my opinion on a typical day on here for most guys, I have actually spoke to guys on this site and they say same stuff some of them so disparaged by non responses or lack of that it is clearly getting to them. My whole point for posting was to make ppl aware that it affects people in different ways I couldn’t give a flying feck but if you are justifying ignore ppl just because you get abuse then clearly you shouldn’t be on here either you got to take the good with the bad. Whole point is be respectful and nice it’s not joe bloggs fault some guy gave you abuse wee joe is just trying to say hello, I could go into more stuff but don’t see point as site is getting deleted from my life it’s toxic.

Aberdeenshire

So what your saying is I’m right and you want to look good by sucking up ? Well done you lad. So in other words it’s only a day in life of fab if u don’t like reality and truth geez "

Please can you explain whom I'm sucking up to? Is it the women whom I've said are in the wrong for being arseholes? The women whom I've said have aggressively fought fire with fire? I've offered some advice, which I was pretty certain you wouldn't take on board, anyway. Was I sucking up to you? Granted, I may have gotten a little passive aggressive myself, but hey-ho, it's the internet - people do that. Just think yourself fortunate you're not one of those lesser men you mentioned.

Wishaw

So what your saying is I’m right and you want to look good by sucking up ? Well done you lad. So in other words it’s only a day in life of fab if u don’t like reality and truth geez

Why would anyone take offence at a generalisation unless they feel they do it. Don’t bother replying it’s just a opinion I will leave u with. Truth hurts and people can’t handle truth. Regardless how much abuse I have taken from women in the past and it’s loads btw it’s not just women who get abuse but I never treat the next person in a certain way just because one person was abusive that’s not the other persons fault. You can disagree if you want but look at the furious responses just because I gave my opinion on a typical day on here for most guys, I have actually spoke to guys on this site and they say same stuff some of them so disparaged by non responses or lack of that it is clearly getting to them. My whole point for posting was to make ppl aware that it affects people in different ways I couldn’t give a flying feck but if you are justifying ignore ppl just because you get abuse then clearly you shouldn’t be on here either you got to take the good with the bad. Whole point is be respectful and nice it’s not joe bloggs fault some guy gave you abuse wee joe is just trying to say hello, I could go into more stuff but don’t see point as site is getting deleted from my life it’s toxic."

So, what is your solution then? That just because not all men are arseholes, I need to reply to the (literally) HUNDREDS of messages I receive in a week? I am nice, too nice. And, for the most part, I reply to as many as I can, but if I can't, I put up a status saying that I'm deleting as I can't keep up. According to you, that's me being rude and ignorant, by suddenly deleting your message after chatting with you.

Here's my problem with your request... I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

If I reply, as nicely and sweetly as I can, without upsetting the gentleman, and I say, "Sorry, I'm not looking for new meets just now," I then end up with messages every single day asking when I'm free to meet.

If I do it slightly more forcefully and say, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," I usually end up with messages asking if I can send them pictures so they can wank, or asking can they still talk to me.

And then, if I decide to put a message on my profile (as I have done) saying that I will delete anyone who hasn't read my profile and doesn't fit what I'm looking for... which I very rarely do, by the way, you're now telling me I'm rude and arrogant?!

I'm sorry, but I suffer from anxiety too (ye know, since you like to talk about mental health issues), and I just can't give that much of myself to hundreds of men. Why do women have to be responsible for all your hurt feelings?! If you can't handle rejection, leave the site. I cannot, and will not, be responsible for the ego of the hundreds of men who choose to message me, on a site where a reply is not guaranteed. And, especially on a site, where I've made it clear if you don't match what I'm looking for, I'll delete the message!! I'm already giving them the heads up! They're just not reading my profile! And, by the way, before I delete, I do usually send a message saying, "You've not read my profile babe. Thanks for the message."

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"If someone replies to me being nice and says thanks but no thanks that’s fair enough but to ignore after having conversations with people for no reason is rude."

Can I politely ask how long it takes for you to class it as being ignored and not replied to. I can go days without looking at messages and pick up the convo from where it was left off.

People do have a life away from fab and at the current time of no meets, making new connections isn't high on my list of priorities as chatting online for weeks or months before a social doesn't work for me. Classic friend zone material

Well this has turned into a smashing light hearted discussion!

I had a bag of skips today!

Why would anyone take offence at a generalisation unless they feel they do it. Don’t bother replying it’s just a opinion I will leave u with. Truth hurts and people can’t handle truth. Regardless how much abuse I have taken from women in the past and it’s loads btw it’s not just women who get abuse but I never treat the next person in a certain way just because one person was abusive that’s not the other persons fault. You can disagree if you want but look at the furious responses just because I gave my opinion on a typical day on here for most guys, I have actually spoke to guys on this site and they say same stuff some of them so disparaged by non responses or lack of that it is clearly getting to them. My whole point for posting was to make ppl aware that it affects people in different ways I couldn’t give a flying feck but if you are justifying ignore ppl just because you get abuse then clearly you shouldn’t be on here either you got to take the good with the bad. Whole point is be respectful and nice it’s not joe bloggs fault some guy gave you abuse wee joe is just trying to say hello, I could go into more stuff but don’t see point as site is getting deleted from my life it’s toxic.

So, what is your solution then? That just because not all men are arseholes, I need to reply to the (literally) HUNDREDS of messages I receive in a week? I am nice, too nice. And, for the most part, I reply to as many as I can, but if I can't, I put up a status saying that I'm deleting as I can't keep up. According to you, that's me being rude and ignorant, by suddenly deleting your message after chatting with you.

Here's my problem with your request... I'm damned if I do, and damned if I don't.

If I reply, as nicely and sweetly as I can, without upsetting the gentleman, and I say, "Sorry, I'm not looking for new meets just now," I then end up with messages every single day asking when I'm free to meet.

If I do it slightly more forcefully and say, "Thanks, but I'm not interested," I usually end up with messages asking if I can send them pictures so they can wank, or asking can they still talk to me.

And then, if I decide to put a message on my profile (as I have done) saying that I will delete anyone who hasn't read my profile and doesn't fit what I'm looking for... which I very rarely do, by the way, you're now telling me I'm rude and arrogant?!

I'm sorry, but I suffer from anxiety too (ye know, since you like to talk about mental health issues), and I just can't give that much of myself to hundreds of men. Why do women have to be responsible for all your hurt feelings?! If you can't handle rejection, leave the site. I cannot, and will not, be responsible for the ego of the hundreds of men who choose to message me, on a site where a reply is not guaranteed. And, especially on a site, where I've made it clear if you don't match what I'm looking for, I'll delete the message!! I'm already giving them the heads up! They're just not reading my profile! And, by the way, before I delete, I do usually send a message saying, "You've not read my profile babe. Thanks for the message.""

This and the fact that the site states a non response should be taken as a polite no thank you.

Aberdeenshire

"Well this has turned into a smashing light hearted discussion!

I had a bag of skips today! "

No need to brag! It may upset the people who don't have any skips!

No need to brag! It may upset the people who don't have any skips!"

I have some monster munch

"

BBQ popchips here

BBQ popchips here "

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy "

I just don't have any wine. Boo boo lol x

Wishaw

I'm out buying stuff for gummy bear cocktails... don't get jealous

"I'm out buying stuff for gummy bear cocktails... don't get jealous "

Very jealous lol. I had vodka gummy bears once in CJ's. All I can say is, wow! x

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I just don't have any wine. Boo boo lol x"

I do AND Gin

Aberdeenshire

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I do AND Gin "

Fab obviously misses Jack's bar.

"I'm out buying stuff for gummy bear cocktails... don't get jealous

Very jealous lol. I had vodka gummy bears once in CJ's. All I can say is, wow! x"

Hmmmm I don’t like gummy bears but will try anything ONCE

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I do AND Gin "

I'm coming to yours for the vodka lol x

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I do AND Gin

Fab obviously misses Jack's bar. "

Indeedy lol

Very jealous lol. I had vodka gummy bears once in CJ's. All I can say is, wow! x

Hmmmm I don’t like gummy bears but will try anything ONCE "

You definitely need to try it x

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I do AND Gin

I'm coming to yours for the vodka lol x"

Yay!!!!!!

Hmmmm I don’t like gummy bears but will try anything ONCE

You definitely need to try it x"

I’m sure I’d cope lol

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I do AND Gin

Yay!!!!!! "

You had me at wine!

Lanarkshire

I have some monster munch "

Pickled onion or beef? Fiery ones don't count haha

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Day in the life of fab

I’ve been exchanging saucy pics with a fab friend

After reading this thread I’m not sure I should be replying to said friend or not - I’m all confused

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Very jealous lol. I had vodka gummy bears once in CJ's. All I can say is, wow! x"

I had the whisky ones and they were lethal, I dont even like whisky but these were amazing

K

Glasgow

My fab life today... Checked out a few profiles, looked at the local updates n now having a forum catch-up

K

Pickled onion or beef? Fiery ones don't count haha"

I’ve got beef and fiery

I had the whisky ones and they were lethal, I dont even like whisky but these were amazing

K"

Ohhh they sound good

BBQ popchips here

Partttttttyyyyyyyyy

I do AND Gin

Yay!!!!!!

You had me at wine!"

Wine understands

I’ve got beef and fiery "

I love the beef and fiery ones. The pickled onion make me feel like I'm sucking lemons lol

Wishaw

K"

Aw haud on... you never mentioned whisky!! That might be a deal breaker for me K lol xx

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

K"

Was that the Rocky Horror night? They were fab!!

Innocent

Glasgow

K

Was that the Rocky Horror night? They were fab!!

Innocent "

Yes!

K

"I'm out buying stuff for gummy bear cocktails... don't get jealous "

What's in a gummy bear cocktail apart from gummy bears

I’ve got beef and fiery

I love the beef and fiery ones. The pickled onion make me feel like I'm sucking lemons lol"

Dinna like them either... ah like BEEF ...

I think from reading a few of these "impassioned" posts, that I may have an idea why some conversations come to an abrupt halt.

Have another great fab day, folks.

Wishaw

What's in a gummy bear cocktail apart from gummy bears "

Well, there's actually loads, but this one had raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, grenadine, pineapple juice and 7up with gummy bears and a wee squeeze of lime, but I think I need to muck about, a wee bit more, with the concoction, as it was really nice, but could have tasted more like gummy bears lol xx

Wishaw

"I think from reading a few of these "impassioned" posts, that I may have an idea why some conversations come to an abrupt halt.

Have another great fab day, folks. "

Yeah, I said the same missus. Judging from the reaction, I don't think it's too hard to see why there's been some breakdown in communication...

Lanarkshire

I’ve got beef and fiery "

Yeah you can keep the fiery ones.

By *etkenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Working on t break..checking out mails etc x

Washing machine taking ages n sounding like it wants to jump out the window lol

"Washing machine taking ages n sounding like it wants to jump out the window lol "

Just a wee heads up...I had one like that and it went through the floor! It's sounding unwell to me.

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

"Washing machine taking ages n sounding like it wants to jump out the window lol

Just a wee heads up...I had one like that and it went through the floor! It's sounding unwell to me. "

You sure it wasn’t trying to escape ??

What's in a gummy bear cocktail apart from gummy bears

Well, there's actually loads, but this one had raspberry vodka, peach schnapps, grenadine, pineapple juice and 7up with gummy bears and a wee squeeze of lime, but I think I need to muck about, a wee bit more, with the concoction, as it was really nice, but could have tasted more like gummy bears lol xx "

Maybe melt down gummy bears in some alcohol.

Wishaw

Yeah, I'm thinking about that xx

I spent my day in the sun with friends.

"I spent my day in the sun with friends. "

It was a cracking day, hope you had plenty of suncream on. If you need someone to rub it on your back I'm always happy to help

» Add a new message to this topic