FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Discreet out doors fun

Discreet out doors fun

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Myself and my lady friend are wondering if any of you naughty fabbers can recommend any outdoor spots around dundee, perth or fife area? Well looking for some out side fun fir the warm weather coming in

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Myself and my lady friend are wondering if any of you naughty fabber's can recommend any outdoor spots around dundee, perth or fife area? Well looking for some out side fun fir the warm weather coming in "

You cany beat some hot outdoor fun, me and the hubby are out for our 'walks' a lot lol We are in Fife and there are loads of spots around about, especially around my area. The Kissing Trees near Kinghorn in Fife is a nice place to go,Google map it, easy to find on there x

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Sheriffmuir was a favourite spot, although watch for the cleggs later in the year!!

By *utdooryoneMan  over a year ago

Over there

"Myself and my lady friend are wondering if any of you naughty fabbers can recommend any outdoor spots around dundee, perth or fife area? Well looking for some out side fun fir the warm weather coming in "

You're spoilt for choice! So many hills and forests to find some peace and quiet.

Lots around Dunkeld, head into Tay Forest park, or around Sma glen, down to Crieff and Comrie where there's paths and forest tracks galore. Perth has Kinnoull hill (quite busy), Glendevon has some lovely places around the dam...

Seriously, get a map out and go hunting...

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

As always, Google and StreetView are your friends.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Myself and my lady friend are wondering if any of you naughty fabber's can recommend any outdoor spots around dundee, perth or fife area? Well looking for some out side fun fir the warm weather coming in

You cany beat some hot outdoor fun, me and the hubby are out for our 'walks' a lot lol We are in Fife and there are loads of spots around about, especially around my area. The Kissing Trees near Kinghorn in Fife is a nice place to go,Google map it, easy to find on there x"

You guys kicking around the Loch or more on the road up top? I’m often in the area too

By *cotty2017Man  over a year ago

dundee

Tentsmuir forest plenty of space in the forest or on the beach

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Are some of these spots dogging spots then?

» Add a new message to this topic