FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Free LFT's and getting back to it!

Free LFT's and getting back to it!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mmixtape OP   Couple  over a year ago

middle earth

Saw the announcement that the government will be delivering free Covid tests for people without symptoms, I really hope that there's a good uptake and people do them before meeting up with friends, family and play partners.

I wonder if the future of swingers clubs involves getting a covid test before hand? I'd be so into that

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *limack88Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

This is a good move, and something that I will definitely be taking up.

I’ve had more than a few covid test now ( all work related) and in my opinion if this is what we need to do to get back to ‘normality’ I am more than happy to be a bit uncomfortable for a couple of seconds while carrying out the swabbing

Ali

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tried online and not available to everyone yet.

Just essential services workers

Aberdeen

These are open to everyone now via the gov uk site, not just for essential works. Ordered mine today.

Ali

By *eamDomMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ordered, thanks.

How accurate are they and can they give false positives?

"How accurate are they and can they give false positives?"

As accurate as the person doing it can be and I think you’re right there can be false positives AND negatives but not 100% sure. I’ll be staying n “safe” territory for a while yet.

By *ero666Man  over a year ago

fife

They can give false readings if not done correctly,I have to do the kids once a week before they can go to school.

By *ornyhappyCouple  over a year ago

perth

I've ordered some for myself. They are being issued with instructions to test twice weekly and all results (positive and negative) to be recorded via NHS website. If you get a positive LFT then you will need to isolate & be sent for a PCR test.

M & my daughter are already testing twice weekly for work/school.

Having the tests won't change our behaviour though, we are still following all the rules/guidance and erring on the side of caution, but hopefully if enough people test regularly then cases can be identified earlier and transmission limited.

K

I just decided what the hell I'll order them, even though I'm hardly out anywhere and stuck at home x

By *mmixtape OP   Couple  over a year ago

middle earth

"I just decided what the hell I'll order them, even though I'm hardly out anywhere and stuck at home x"

I did the same! My behaviour is staying the same till I get a vaccine but it would make me feel better knowing I'm all good or knowing if I'm not

"I just decided what the hell I'll order them, even though I'm hardly out anywhere and stuck at home x

I did the same! My behaviour is staying the same till I get a vaccine but it would make me feel better knowing I'm all good or knowing if I'm not "

I'll go mad if I test positive because at home every day with the exception of going for a walk x

Aberdeen

Testing kits have arrived this morning. Pretty impressed with the speed of delivery.

Got mine in the post this morning, that was only two days which was pretty quick. First test done and a negative result recorded. Yay! X

» Add a new message to this topic