FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Dominatrix help!

Dominatrix help!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ryingtobenaughty OP   Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Does anyone have any experience in using a mistress/dominatrix in Scotland. I’m a complete novice when it comes to this sort of thing. I’m extremely keen to test my boundaries and was wondering the best way to go about it. I.e where to go, prices any recommendations

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There are plenty around, just need to look! Dundee included.

Many regularly visit Glasgow/Edinburgh too along with the ones that work here year round. If you are looking for a start, check out Abstrakt Me in Glasgow - that's the name of the dungeon.

I'd avoid the ones that are all over twitter as 'findoms' (or fab for that matter...) that insist you subscribe to Onlyfans or something before they will talk to you.

The established Dominatrices have websites, phone numbers etc. Very professional. Can be nervewracking, but good fun!

Dundee

Thanks, I have had a look around. But as I’m new wanted to sound out other peoples advice and opinions. Last thing I want to do is choose wrong and ruin the experience. So much info out there, excited to take the plunge just need to find the right person

The ones you find easily on Google are the good ones. The ones you have to search for (and probably charge less) are gonna be a bit hit or miss. Message me for any other pointers! Fab needs some sort of forum notifications

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Check Twitter. That's where I advertise. I don't use my Fab for looking for new clients, as this is my personal fun xx

Dundee

Twitter seems to be a minefield of people looking for quick money. If I’m going to finally take a dip into the scene was looking for someone recommended and skilled. Don’t want to spoil the experience. Is your Twitter the same as fab name

Check out Megara Furie - genuine, professional and highly recommended.

Wishaw

"Twitter seems to be a minefield of people looking for quick money. If I’m going to finally take a dip into the scene was looking for someone recommended and skilled. Don’t want to spoil the experience. Is your Twitter the same as fab name"

Don't get me wrong, it's disappointing to see so many InstaDommes on social media. But, like anything else, you just need to do a bit of research. I don't dedicate a lot of my time to Twitter, so I don't understand how these girls have so much time to take money off men. It's a shame, and I would never undermine another Domme, but I've been so close to telling men that they're being scammed. Though, if they're happy to part with their money, that's really all that matters. No, I keep this completely separate from my Domme alter ego babe. This is for my own personal fun xx

Well I started learning a few things from musicmaid well tbh learned a lot and not just about kink but on a personal

Level I hadn’t had the chance to

Start my training properly, she’s amazing individual as well as professional, don’t know if she’s still working now or what, she did work at the dungeon in Glasgow for a time and is on fet but on here this is her personal outlet but she would defo point you in the right direction as well I’ve witness her in action at the dungeon and she pretty much knows all the pro Dom/dommes both in and out of Scotland

Dundee

Thank you so much. Twitter baffles me, I get that their is obviously a niche for Findoms, but from what I can tell on the surface it’s just a lot of young lady’s trying to fleece gentleman for all they are worth. Il def cough up what’s needed for the right service. But I’m not a sugar daddy and after a different BDSM scene. I’d be eager to talk to your alter ego if you think you could offer anything to my cause

Dundee

Thanks noshrinkingviolet. Il see if musicmaid is willing to give any pointers. It’s daunting putting your self out there, and I def want to get it right if I’m going to further my experiences

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Id actually really recommend some people on Instagram, it's a good way to get to know "get to know" your favourites!

Dundee

"Id actually really recommend some people on Instagram, it's a good way to get to know "get to know" your favourites!"

Never really thought of Instagram, any recommendations

Wishaw

"Thank you so much. Twitter baffles me, I get that their is obviously a niche for Findoms, but from what I can tell on the surface it’s just a lot of young lady’s trying to fleece gentleman for all they are worth. Il def cough up what’s needed for the right service. But I’m not a sugar daddy and after a different BDSM scene. I’d be eager to talk to your alter ego if you think you could offer anything to my cause"

Happy to chat with you, and point you in the right direction!! Drop me a message and I'll send you my alter ego details xx

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"Id actually really recommend some people on Instagram, it's a good way to get to know "get to know" your favourites!

Never really thought of Instagram, any recommendations "

Margotthrobbie

» Add a new message to this topic