FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Age group

Age group

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tew1985 OP   Man  over a year ago

Near You

Morning all. What age group do you think has the best sex and why?

I've had the most fun with older partners. Maybe it's just down to they have more experience or is there more to it? What's your experience?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

For me, it took of when I hit 40. But that was shaking off a stale long term partner. I was free and so started to do what I wanted.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"For me, it took of when I hit 40. But that was shaking off a stale long term partner. I was free and so started to do what I wanted.

"

For me it was 50 for those very same reasons.

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Always had older women as a younger man. Loved the maturity. Great sex without any drama.

Every time I have sex is amazing so I don’t know it’s really an age thing .

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Defo 30s.

I don't think good sex is defined by age group

I've had different kinds of sex determined by different reasons in each decade of my years

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Just generally speaking, without tarring anyone younger... in MY experience, anyone younger than about 28 has a lot to learn. They have more stamina and can go again fairly quickly in a short space of time, BUT it's all about them. I've yet to meet someone younger who has an interest in making the woman cum at all, let alone multiple times lol. Again, not saying you're all like this, but younger than me doesn't cut it. Older than me tends to have less stamina, but they're more respectful, more focused on the female orgasm and more likely to make me squirt too. And less stamina doesn't overly concern me anyway, as I'm no 17 any more and don't need fucked like a duracell bunny lmao!!xx

By *aptain_redbeard41Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Just generally speaking, without tarring anyone younger... in MY experience, anyone younger than about 28 has a lot to learn. They have more stamina and can go again fairly quickly in a short space of time, BUT it's all about them. I've yet to meet someone younger who has an interest in making the woman cum at all, let alone multiple times lol. Again, not saying you're all like this, but younger than me doesn't cut it. Older than me tends to have less stamina, but they're more respectful, more focused on the female orgasm and more likely to make me squirt too. And less stamina doesn't overly concern me anyway, as I'm no 17 any more and don't need fucked like a duracell bunny lmao!!xx"

I'm gonny agree with you on this one as I was maybe one of thos guys in my younger days, more often than not she did orgasm but that wasn't really my focus back then, I'm not saying I was selfish, but not entirely focused on her pleasure.

Nowadays tho it's completely the opposite, think as I've got older and had more experience with different ages and types of women I appreciate more the pleasures a woman may enjoy.

In my younger days I prob wouldn't have wanted to use any toys etc on women when I have a perfectly good cock, why should I.....

Nowadays tho, again I have no hesitation in using any toys or aids that makes a woman feel indulged, worshipped and satisfied, and sometimes even over myself being satisfied.

But that's just me

Mature without a doubt,more satisfying and know exactly what I or we want

By *aptain_redbeard41Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Generally I do prefer older

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

"Just generally speaking, without tarring anyone younger... in MY experience, anyone younger than about 28 has a lot to learn. They have more stamina and can go again fairly quickly in a short space of time, BUT it's all about them. I've yet to meet someone younger who has an interest in making the woman cum at all, let alone multiple times lol. Again, not saying you're all like this, but younger than me doesn't cut it. Older than me tends to have less stamina, but they're more respectful, more focused on the female orgasm and more likely to make me squirt too. And less stamina doesn't overly concern me anyway, as I'm no 17 any more and don't need fucked like a duracell bunny lmao!!xx

I'm gonny agree with you on this one as I was maybe one of thos guys in my younger days, more often than not she did orgasm but that wasn't really my focus back then, I'm not saying I was selfish, but not entirely focused on her pleasure.

Nowadays tho it's completely the opposite, think as I've got older and had more experience with different ages and types of women I appreciate more the pleasures a woman may enjoy.

In my younger days I prob wouldn't have wanted to use any toys etc on women when I have a perfectly good cock, why should I.....

Nowadays tho, again I have no hesitation in using any toys or aids that makes a woman feel indulged, worshipped and satisfied, and sometimes even over myself being satisfied.

But that's just me "

Yeah, that makes sense. I've had it before where the guy has came and basically rolled over and that's him done. Fuck that lol xx

By *astEndGuyGLAMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Just generally speaking, without tarring anyone younger... in MY experience, anyone younger than about 28 has a lot to learn. They have more stamina and can go again fairly quickly in a short space of time, BUT it's all about them. I've yet to meet someone younger who has an interest in making the woman cum at all, let alone multiple times lol. Again, not saying you're all like this, but younger than me doesn't cut it. Older than me tends to have less stamina, but they're more respectful, more focused on the female orgasm and more likely to make me squirt too. And less stamina doesn't overly concern me anyway, as I'm no 17 any more and don't need fucked like a duracell bunny lmao!!xx"

Awwww damn lol x

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"For me, it took of when I hit 40. But that was shaking off a stale long term partner. I was free and so started to do what I wanted.

"

Ditto! Turned 40, got divorced soon after (my decision), joined fab not long after that & the rest is history. It's been a bit of a journey & made some great friends along the way & more than happy with where I am now.

Innocent

» Add a new message to this topic