FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Making a better profile

Making a better profile

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hey I was wondering what makes a good profile

And what tips people have to make it stand out more so it's more likely to get a response

Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Just be yourself, different folks like different things, but cock shots are a no.

Hi and welcome to the Scottish forums... make your profile about you a little bit, it doesn't have to be toooo personal. Nice pics not dick pics (keep for private message once chat takes you there or your private gallery). Have a look at some of the other guys pics and also search the forum for other threads as this topic comes up regularly. Lastly I'd recommend you read the FAQ's, site advice and the forums for advice. Lastly you are very young so maybe that might make things a wee bit more difficult but not necessarily so. Good luck OP and happy fabbing

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

"Hey I was wondering what makes a good profile

And what tips people have to make it stand out more so it's more likely to get a response

Thanks "

As the others have said, just be you. There are women who do enjoy a younger man, so that MIGHT go in your favour. Just make sure your profile is up to date, has decent pictures and, when safe to do so, make sure you attend socials and clubs, to get yourself verified and meeting people on the scene xx

Can't see many going for a 20yr old but good luck

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks

» Add a new message to this topic