FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ibrox 15th....?

Ibrox 15th....?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Who’s going

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Why is the a special occasion

Is there a club in ibrox??

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

"Is there a club in ibrox?? "

Yes. Turn up in your kinkiest fetish gear a little before 3pm.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"Is there a club in ibrox??

Yes. Turn up in your kinkiest fetish gear a little before 3pm."

12.30 pm best be early .

12.30 pm best be early . "

I have a panda outfit, will that do

E.K . Glasgow

12.30 pm best be early . I have a panda outfit, will that do "

Then go to St Mirrens or Newcastle Utd's ground .

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

12.30 pm best be early . I have a panda outfit, will that do

Then go to St Mirrens or Newcastle Utd's ground . "

Furries day out

Yes. Turn up in your kinkiest fetish gear a little before 3pm."

Tarts n Vicars it is

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Party time

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

What an absolute disgrace. Glasgow has been kept in level 3 because of a spike and yet there is mass gatherings of selfish people outside Ibrox.

Why??

If I was a fan I would be at home watching the game and see them getting presented with the trophy.

I hope this does not have an adverse effect on covid cases meaning Glasgow is still level 3 for longer than a week

By *easeme100Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Surely it's not any different from the mass gathering in the south side against the home office deportation police???

Neither are going to help coming out of lockdown or level 3

"Surely it's not any different from the mass gathering in the south side against the home office deportation police???

Neither are going to help coming out of lockdown or level 3"

Loving the fireworks though,

And last nights display on the ckyde could be seen from space ffs. Never seen celebrations like it.

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

"What an absolute disgrace. Glasgow has been kept in level 3 because of a spike and yet there is mass gatherings of selfish people outside Ibrox.

Why??

If I was a fan I would be at home watching the game and see them getting presented with the trophy.

I hope this does not have an adverse effect on covid cases meaning Glasgow is still level 3 for longer than a week"

I have a feeling if it was any other team the fans would have come out and partied as well regardless of restrictions and of what it may cause to the overall covid cases in the area. There are always going to be fans who disregard the rules - shouldn’t be but unfortunately .

I’m a big football fan and I’m an Ajax supporter but what some of the fans get up to and also when they won the league this year and more and more fans kept showing up at the arena I was beyond disappointed, also disappointed in some of my friends that were there and I did tell off both before and after. But people decide what they want to do. Same with all those lockdown parties they had and anti-mask anti-vaccination protest marches.

"Surely it's not any different from the mass gathering in the south side against the home office deportation police???

I’m absolutely disgusted at today’s events at least however the gatherings in the south side were because of human rights and not just a bloody game of football ! Most of my friends to be fair are in the house and in their gardens celebrating in small groups sadly a few are putting everyone at risk again ! Fully predict a massive spike in numbers again next week, have already seen a spike since pubs opened up

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I’m absolutely disgusted at today’s events at least however the gatherings in the south side were because of human rights and not just a bloody game of football ! Most of my friends to be fair are in the house and in their gardens celebrating in small groups sadly a few are putting everyone at risk again ! Fully predict a massive spike in numbers again next week, have already seen a spike since pubs opened up "

lol makes no odds what any event happens there will always be a reason for more ministerial meddeling

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

And the idiots today decided to spray paint windows of the celtic shop on argyle st cover windows in sickers ans urinate over doors and in letterbox you are scum..

[Removed by poster at 15/05/21 20:46:50]

Were there is people there will be blame but to lighten the load lol people who write on forum walls roll there shit in tiny ball's but people who read there word of wit eat there tiny ball's of shit

" Were there is people there will be blame but to lighten the load lol people who write on forum walls roll there shit in tiny ball's but people who read there word of wit eat there tiny ball's of shit "

By *ering SeaMan  over a year ago

Penicuik

Sitting in the garden with my staunch unionist neighbour have a swally and talking fitbaw and being a proper fan of sevco

By *ink-KameraMan  over a year ago

Livingston

Imagine how big the celebrations will be if they win the league a second time

By *exicolaMan  over a year ago

West Lothian

My opinion is that its great to see football fans celebrating again. Leicester winning in front of fans was superb.

Just wish it was my team and I was doing the same

Penicuik

"Imagine how big the celebrations will be if they win the league a second time"

Since 2012 as well, astounding

It’s on the cards . They haven’t even got anyone to manage the team yet. Nor a team for that matter

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"It’s on the cards . They haven’t even got anyone to manage the team yet. Nor a team for that matter "

If only it was even a double or a treble

That’s on the way

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

"That’s on the way "

Is it aye

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

Well, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Once again Scotland's shame lived up to its name. Absolute wallopers fighting each other. We lost the league this year to a far better organised team but here I am feeling pretty smug at the bad press coming your way clowns

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Well, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Once again Scotland's shame lived up to its name. Absolute wallopers fighting each other. We lost the league this year to a far better organised team but here I am feeling pretty smug at the bad press coming your way clowns"
conversely I'd say it's yourself looking like a clown.

Thriving on others stupidity to feel you are the better person paints a clear picture.

And before you tar me as one supporter or another I don't watch Scottish football ain't done for yrs and quite frankly I'd want no part of what to many thrive on the hatred of their perceived as they say "enemy" instead of the actual game.

By *ornyone30Man  over a year ago

ABERDEEN

"Well, I hope you all enjoyed yourselves. Once again Scotland's shame lived up to its name. Absolute wallopers fighting each other. We lost the league this year to a far better organised team but here I am feeling pretty smug at the bad press coming your way clownsconversely I'd say it's yourself looking like a clown.

Thriving on others stupidity to feel you are the better person paints a clear picture.

And before you tar me as one supporter or another I don't watch Scottish football ain't done for yrs and quite frankly I'd want no part of what to many thrive on the hatred of their perceived as they say "enemy" instead of the actual game. "

I'm happy for you.

Covids not going away , the spike been up and down like a few of the knickers on here. Wont make 1 bit of a difference to covid fucking off anytime soon . Fans, families a city enjoying themselves. Obviously some fannies will take things too far and damage property but which is not cool , but I hope more events like today are just around the corner.

Those fans were an absolute disgrace, selfish and ignorant louts.

By *bw for fun againCouple  over a year ago

wishaw

Seen some pics on social media this morning total disgusting. It dosnt matter who you support this was wrong in so many ways. I actually feel sorry for the real rangers fans as these clowns have embarresed your club again xx

"Seen some pics on social media this morning total disgusting. It dosnt matter who you support this was wrong in so many ways. I actually feel sorry for the real rangers fans as these clowns have embarresed your club again xx"

An embarrassment to Scottish football in general. And the silence from Ibrox is deafening.

Livingston

On a side note just how many fans went missing yesterday? I have seen lots of posts on the book of faces searching for people that didn't come back, Some of who have thankfully now been found

"On a side note just how many fans went missing yesterday? I have seen lots of posts on the book of faces searching for people that didn't come back, Some of who have thankfully now been found"

That's a bloody shame..... That they found them.

The mess the fans have left behind in George Square is disgusting and the unfortunate thing is that they just don't care. Shame on them! Of course Ibrox won't do a damn thing about them, they will stay quiet. Abysmal behaviour from Rangers fans who don't know any better, other than to create a mess and a total disregard for what is normally the nicer part of the city centre x

Penicuik

What we witnessed yesterday wasn’t fans. It was British nationalists scum element on full show. Scotland’s cancer and shame.

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

Like many other football related incidents, it's already old news.

"What we witnessed yesterday wasn’t fans. It was British nationalists scum element on full show. Scotland’s cancer and shame. "

I think the 20 or so arrested and those who appear in court will be labelled Rangers fans and not some British nationalist faction. Just a bunch of knuckle dragging louts who probably don't have the brains to ever lead some sort of normal existence.

By *8guyMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

[Removed by poster at 16/05/21 12:47:36]

Glasgow

British Nationalist Scum?????

I take it you have full knowledge of the political persuasion of those 20 persons arrested or is it just an assumption on your part that because they follow a certain club that they must have voted for a specific political party.

I guess the latter.

For your information, I know for 'a fact', not an ignorant assumption, that quite a lot of Rangers supporters actually voted SNP at the recent elections. So where does that put your assumption?

Calling people nationalist scum _ased on their perceived political views and following says more about yourself.

Penicuik

"British Nationalist Scum?????

I take it you have full knowledge of the political persuasion of those 20 persons arrested or is it just an assumption on your part that because they follow a certain club that they must have voted for a specific political party.

I guess the latter.

For your information, I know for 'a fact', not an ignorant assumption, that quite a lot of Rangers supporters actually voted SNP at the recent elections. So where does that put your assumption?

Calling people nationalist scum _ased on their perceived political views and following says more about yourself.

"

Union Jack adorned Brit Nat scum singing sectarian songs. Wrecking a city centre for a second time. Folks travelling from Belfast and England to spout their bile, bigotry and far right views.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Celtic, Rangers, Motherwell, whoever... the scenes would have been the same across the board yesterday. Scottish Football has a lot to answer for. The teams need something more substantial for when their fans act this way, bigger fines, penalties, losing the opportunity to play the next game, whatever. I don't know enough about it, but I do know I want to batter whoever was setting off fireworks and keeping my kids up.

It shouldn't have been given the go ahead. We're still in lockdown, we're still in a tier system. Everyone attending, and not following social distancing, should have been fined on the spot. Everyone littering should have been fined on the spot. Everyone causing breach of the peace should have been fined on the spot. Simple.

Glasgow

"Celtic, Rangers, Motherwell, whoever... the scenes would have been the same across the board yesterday. Scottish Football has a lot to answer for. The teams need something more substantial for when their fans act this way, bigger fines, penalties, losing the opportunity to play the next game, whatever. I don't know enough about it, but I do know I want to batter whoever was setting off fireworks and keeping my kids up.

It shouldn't have been given the go ahead. We're still in lockdown, we're still in a tier system. Everyone attending, and not following social distancing, should have been fined on the spot. Everyone littering should have been fined on the spot. Everyone causing breach of the peace should have been fined on the spot. Simple. "

"Celtic, Rangers, Motherwell, whoever... the scenes would have been the same across the board yesterday. Scottish Football has a lot to answer for. The teams need something more substantial for when their fans act this way, bigger fines, penalties, losing the opportunity to play the next game, whatever. I don't know enough about it, but I do know I want to batter whoever was setting off fireworks and keeping my kids up.

It shouldn't have been given the go ahead. We're still in lockdown, we're still in a tier system. Everyone attending, and not following social distancing, should have been fined on the spot. Everyone littering should have been fined on the spot. Everyone causing breach of the peace should have been fined on the spot. Simple. "

I don't remember ever seeing George Square in that state the past 9 years

As I've said before regardless of what team it is. it's the fall out afterwardslouts pissing in gardens being abusive dropping and smashing bottles all over the place disgraceful. And the abuse you get be cause your not cheering or chanting with them

Wishaw

It shouldn't have been given the go ahead. We're still in lockdown, we're still in a tier system. Everyone attending, and not following social distancing, should have been fined on the spot. Everyone littering should have been fined on the spot. Everyone causing breach of the peace should have been fined on the spot. Simple.

I don't remember ever seeing George Square in that state the past 9 years "

It's not the equivalent though. If Celtic fans had been put through what Rangers fans have over the past nine years, I daresay it would be the same from Celtic fans. You can only judge it on a like for like basis.

By *otPrinceHarryMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

It's not the equivalent though. If Celtic fans had been put through what Rangers fans have over the past nine years, I daresay it would be the same from Celtic fans. You can only judge it on a like for like basis."

You mean, say, a massive financial crisis that almost killed the club, followed by Rangers winning 9 titles on the trot? If something like that were to have happened?

Wishaw

"

It's not the equivalent though. If Celtic fans had been put through what Rangers fans have over the past nine years, I daresay it would be the same from Celtic fans. You can only judge it on a like for like basis.

You mean, say, a massive financial crisis that almost killed the club, followed by Rangers winning 9 titles on the trot? If something like that were to have happened?"

So, now we're discussing something from 25-30 years ago?! For God sake. Look, it was THREE decades ago, and social media didn't exist. It wasn't as easy to plan these things, it certainly wasn't splashed all over Facebook, and not everyone had an opinion on it. At the end of the day, Celtic fans have brought their own shame on the club too, it's all very well to sit on your high horse when you're not the one being judged.

Look, I was raised a Celtic fan, I like to see them win and I like to see Rangers lose. But, that doesn't mean I'm going to say Celtic fans wouldn't have done the same thing.

I condemned the people involved. I said they all should have been fined, and it never should have been allowed to go ahead. But, I would say the same if it were Celtic fans there yesterday. Doesn't matter what team it was, it's a fucking disgrace!xx

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Good to see a new club winning a cup. !!

E.K . Glasgow

You know that way if you tell someone enough times not to do something they just say “ feck it am no dain as I’m telt “

I just hope it doesn’t cause a spread of more covid problems . I’m sure if Celtic had got ten in a row their fans would have been out celebrating .

It's not the equivalent though. If Celtic fans had been put through what Rangers fans have over the past nine years, I daresay it would be the same from Celtic fans. You can only judge it on a like for like basis."

"Put through"

It's football, not some major trauma.

Wishaw

"Put through"

It's football, not some major trauma."

For some people though, they act like it. That's my point xx

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

The absolute worst of Scotland. I know. I came from that awful Rangers culture but I walked away, just as soon as I was able. Full of hate and negativity. Nothing good or positive, ever. I wish the team had gone totally bust. Glasgow was heaven without them.

By *adboy100069Man  over a year ago

glasgow

[Removed by poster at 16/05/21 19:13:45]

wishaw

Last thing but why is celtic getting mentioned again. If celtic won 10 in a row they never ffs. Our neighbours celebrated in there garden and by fuck they were loud but I've sagged them for 9 years so I can take the banter back. But even there ashamed as a lot of my blue nose friends are. If you can't see the problem then your part off the problem xxx hate to say it but we'll done to the rangers fans who care xxx

wishaw

Just to clarify my last post was slagged not shagged as some cheeky people are pming me lol

"British Nationalist Scum?????

I guess the latter.

Union Jack adorned Brit Nat scum singing sectarian songs. Wrecking a city centre for a second time. Folks travelling from Belfast and England to spout their bile, bigotry and far right views. "

Yep..Rangers fans

Wrong... In my lifetime I can't remember Celtic fans ever fighting amoungst themselves, certainly not after a title win. Mindless idiots those Rangers fans

I have a lot of friends who are Rangers fans, decent fans. Celtic fans are by and large decent people but have their problem fans as well. The way a lot of Rangers fans have behaved this year will be a huge setback for Scottish football in general. You can see from Sturgeons Twitter posts that after issuing previous warnings she has finally lost patience with football clubs and their supporters and this could have consequences when making a decision to let football fans back to grounds. And who could blame her when this is how teams react when winning a title causing mayhem all around them. And the Ibrox hierarchy has not responded well to this in any way.

If I was Steve Gerard I would be looking for an escape route out of this bile ASAP, which he probably is.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

Wrong... In my lifetime I can't remember Celtic fans ever fighting amoungst themselves, certainly not after a title win. Mindless idiots those Rangers fans "

There was the Celtic fans that stabbed each other at Park Head during a Kilmarnock game.

Wrong... In my lifetime I can't remember Celtic fans ever fighting amoungst themselves, certainly not after a title win. Mindless idiots those Rangers fans

There was the Celtic fans that stabbed each other at Park Head during a Kilmarnock game. "

There will always be nutters in any situation but I have never in my life seen scenes like yesterday when fans of a winning title team celebrating by assaulting each other. UNBELIEVABLE

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

I don't very often come onto the site, it is the wife that is active here, but yesterday evening to find her in tears because of messages she received after voicing her displeasure on this thread about the disgraceful behaviour of the Rangers "fans" has left me raging.

To suggest that is is nothing to do with her as she does not stay in Glasgow is ludicrous. For her to be called a fienan c*nt is just downright vile. From what was such a happy afternoon for us after seeing our team beat Motherwell to ensure another season of SPL football next season quickly changed to one of heartbreak.

"Put through"

It's football, not some major trauma."

I was thinking the same

People talk about this crap as if their very lives depended on it

At the end of the day it’s just a game, no more important than the proverbial kids kicking a football in the park (jumpers for goal posts)

There to be enjoyed now and again as a diversion but nothing more

Instead it’s more important than breathing to many

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"It's football, not some major trauma."

Exactly!

Some ppl need to grow up, it’s pathetic.

Falkirk

There was the Celtic fans that stabbed each other at Park Head during a Kilmarnock game.

There will always be nutters in any situation but I have never in my life seen scenes like yesterday when fans of a winning title team celebrating by assaulting each other. UNBELIEVABLE

"

It would have been the same if Celtic had won.

I'm a "Fawkirk" fan by the way, so no bias between the old firm teams.

I'm a "Fawkirk" fan by the way, so no bias between the old firm teams. "

I don't think Celtic fans, although they do have their fair share on knuckle dragging fans, I don't think Celtic fans celebrating a title win would behave in the same manner as those retards did on Saturday

Falkirk

I'm a "Fawkirk" fan by the way, so no bias between the old firm teams.

I don't think Celtic fans, although they do have their fair share on knuckle dragging fans, I don't think Celtic fans celebrating a title win would behave in the same manner as those retards did on Saturday"

You will never know. It will be the Celtic war cry until they beat Rangers again.

In all honesty it was predictable as it has been for decades.

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Your club is deid m8 lol

Glasgow

'RETARD, REALLY'...!!!!!!!!

You are at liberty to refer to fans as knuckle-dragging fans....but using the descriptive word 'retard' in this day and age has only highlighted your own ignorance and neanderthal views.

In simplistic terms, it's one of those words, like so many before, that are outdated and deemed totally offensive.

I have no idea what you do for employment but try using that word, and in that context, in most working environments places and it would probably result in disciplinary action.

If nothing else, it will quickly highlight to your work colleagues you're nothing but a 'Knuckle dragging' individual.

No other sport sees behaviour like this from fans, in the 21st century this behaviour needs to stop. The bigotry, racism, bullying and thuggery associated with this sport is beyond comprehension, for the chief of police to stand up and say it links communites within Glasgow needs his head examined and its part of culture, well I would strongly disagree and think the government needs to do something radically, if I went out with a group of freinds and marched through Glasgow, urinating, setting off fireworks drinking in the street we would be arrested and fined. Why should all of those idiots be allowed to behave in this manner regardless of what football club be it celtic, rangers hearts etc. Time has come to change this mindset. Football exchanges obscene amounts of money and that money should be paid to clean up the mess, not taxpayers!!

Children are brainwashed with this mindset and continues to adulthood and so the cycle keeps being perputated.. Children were at this and witnessed outrageous scenes no sport should be celebrated in this way.

West Lothian

"No other sport sees behaviour like this from fans, in the 21st century this behaviour needs to stop. The bigotry, racism, bullying and thuggery associated with this sport is beyond comprehension, for the chief of police to stand up and say it links communites within Glasgow needs his head examined and its part of culture, well I would strongly disagree and think the government needs to do something radically, if I went out with a group of freinds and marched through Glasgow, urinating, setting off fireworks drinking in the street we would be arrested and fined. Why should all of those idiots be allowed to behave in this manner regardless of what football club be it celtic, rangers hearts etc. Time has come to change this mindset. Football exchanges obscene amounts of money and that money should be paid to clean up the mess, not taxpayers!!

Children are brainwashed with this mindset and continues to adulthood and so the cycle keeps being perputated.. Children were at this and witnessed outrageous scenes no sport should be celebrated in this way. "

One of the worst posts I've read on here. Absolute drivel.

Glasgow

For a point of clarity...

You make a point stating that in your lifetime you don't remember Celtic fans fighting amongst themselves. Is there any difference with that against fighting with others who aren't your own supporters?

Up to today 28 fans arrested in Glasgow and more to follow for the weekend carnage but Id thought Id paste something from a newspaper in 2017 (google is great)

"COPS have arrested more people over disorder at the Sunderland V Celtic friendly in July, bringing the total number of arrests to 31.

Hoops supporters were involved in running street battles with locals, resulting in at least one supporter being admitted to hospital with head injuries at the pre-season friendly on July 29.'

So you'll see it make no difference to the colour of the football top the individuals are wearing.....and that thuggery, stupidity and obscene behaviour isn't reserved to any one club.

By *obertELeeMan  over a year ago

Montrose

Well for a start there was no rioting on Wednesday and the police were not attacked. Once again Rangers Scotlands shame.

"I don't very often come onto the site, it is the wife that is active here, but yesterday evening to find her in tears because of messages she received after voicing her displeasure on this thread about the disgraceful behaviour of the Rangers "fans" has left me raging.

To suggest that is is nothing to do with her as she does not stay in Glasgow is ludicrous. For her to be called a fienan c*nt is just downright vile. From what was such a happy afternoon for us after seeing our team beat Motherwell to ensure another season of SPL football next season quickly changed to one of heartbreak. "

I support same team as you!

"I have a lot of friends who are Rangers fans, decent fans. Celtic fans are by and large decent people but have their problem fans as well. The way a lot of Rangers fans have behaved this year will be a huge setback for Scottish football in general. You can see from Sturgeons Twitter posts that after issuing previous warnings she has finally lost patience with football clubs and their supporters and this could have consequences when making a decision to let football fans back to grounds. And who could blame her when this is how teams react when winning a title causing mayhem all around them. And the Ibrox hierarchy has not responded well to this in any way.

If I was Steve Gerard I would be looking for an escape route out of this bile ASAP, which he probably is. "

And herein is a large problem going forward. Many of the smaller clubs could safely allow fans in.

Fort William or Clach having 150 fans or some of the championship and premier clubs few thousand with protocols. But because of the old firm it would cause chaos.

Thus impacting whole of the game.

That said until SFA or UEFA begin to really clamp down on the sectarian nonsense it'll carry on.

Falkirk

Well for a start there was no rioting on Wednesday and the police were not attacked. Once again Rangers Scotlands shame."

Everything is "Scotland's Shame"

when the title fits.

Was it not Celtic fans attacking police and causing criminal damage when they demanded the resignation of Lennon?

It shouldn't have happened but it did. It really wasn't difficult to predict though was it.

"No other sport sees behaviour like this from fans, in the 21st century this behaviour needs to stop. The bigotry, racism, bullying and thuggery associated with this sport is beyond comprehension, for the chief of police to stand up and say it links communites within Glasgow needs his head examined and its part of culture, well I would strongly disagree and think the government needs to do something radically, if I went out with a group of freinds and marched through Glasgow, urinating, setting off fireworks drinking in the street we would be arrested and fined. Why should all of those idiots be allowed to behave in this manner regardless of what football club be it celtic, rangers hearts etc. Time has come to change this mindset. Football exchanges obscene amounts of money and that money should be paid to clean up the mess, not taxpayers!!

Children are brainwashed with this mindset and continues to adulthood and so the cycle keeps being perputated.. Children were at this and witnessed outrageous scenes no sport should be celebrated in this way.

One of the worst posts I've read on here. Absolute drivel."

All seems reasonably fair comment. Not sure what bit you think is drivel, but some of the apologists for this behaviour portraying it all as fine are astonishing.

All seems reasonably fair comment. Not sure what bit you think is drivel, but some of the apologists for this behaviour portraying it all as fine are astonishing. "

Yeah if people think this is normal behaviour or excuse it by saying "what about Celtic".. then they have the mindset of an idiot

West Lothian

All seems reasonably fair comment. Not sure what bit you think is drivel, but some of the apologists for this behaviour portraying it all as fine are astonishing. "

I think tarring a sport for the actions of minorities is ridiculous. Racism, sectarianism etc are doing perfectly fine without football thanks very much.

Football is probably the biggest tool in the world for bringing different race, cultures etc together and the social benefits of people playing and interacting far outweigh a few scuffles on the street. Let's not forget some of the excellent work football clubs do in their communities with all walks of life, helping people were governments won't or fail to.

The whole post just smacks of someone who doesn't like football and has a rather large chip on their shoulder about it.

Falkirk

All seems reasonably fair comment. Not sure what bit you think is drivel, but some of the apologists for this behaviour portraying it all as fine are astonishing.

Yeah if people think this is normal behaviour or excuse it by saying "what about Celtic".. then they have the mindset of an idiot "

Lol your tit for tat logic is just as bad as those "Rangers" fans.

Fan's from both clubs are just as bad as each other. Both clubs are renowned for fan's displaying idiotic behaviour.

It’s not Scottish Football is one team who continue to be THE Scottish shame. Barcelona 72, Manchester 08 they just can’t help themselves.

Glasgow

Don't mind people placing comments...but I hate it when they are ignorant and make up things to suit their one sided argument. I wonder why?

For your information.

Barcelona was a pitch invasion...nothing more.

However, in 1977 I invaded pitch at Wembley, with 1000's...wrecked pitch and goalposts (not personally)

2019 Hibs fans invaded pitch at Hampden...

Nothing more than exuberance and excitement but universally reported and fully accepted by everyone. Not got an issue with that

But I'll till repeat what I said earlier...doesn't matter what colour of strip ....Blue for Rangers...Dark Blue of Scotland or Green and White of Hibs ..Every, and I mean Every club has an element of stupidity and thuggery in their ranks.

Take your green tinted specs off and accept that....

“Every club has some morons’” isn’t really much of a reason, excuse or defence. If anything, you’d think it would help people see idiocy in others and try to stop it.

For some reason Rangers fans want to be treated as a special case, who can ignore rules, the law, a pandemic and common decency to march on a city centre, vandalising as they go, then proceed to attack the police and each other.

It’s not normal. It’s a bit of shame to see so many Rangers fans want to dress it up as normal yet again, rather than accepting that there’s a problem there that needs to be dealt with.

Two ‘wee’ clubs got fines and the threat of docked points for the crime of sitting in the wrong seats at lunch. So far Rangers have had multiple team parties, marches and a couple of riots and it’s laughed off as ‘tears’ from the opposition. The double standards are wild, particularly when Rangers made so much noise about the Kamara incident not so long ago.

All rather sad really.

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

You can dress this anyway you like but it is not a Rangers problem.They didn't sell tickets to George square.

It is a Scottish culture problem that follows ALL the bigger teams in the country.

I have witnessed sectarian bile from both the old firm as well as from both Edinburgh teams and Aberdeen.

Was only a few months ago that celtic fans were stoning their own teams bus and throwing barriers at police. That was people, not the club.

Morons on all sides but is the people, not the clubs that are to blame. At best the clubs can only ban anyone that is caught.

As for breaking covid rules, don't make me laugh. It cannot be any different to last weeks demonstrations against arresting a couple of illegal immigrants where obstruction of justice took place, but a blind eye was turned to it, and also another demo yesterday with over a 1000 in glasgow for Palestine.

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

If they’d opened the gates to Ibrox the fans would’ve been in one place. Instead because of covid they congregated at George Square. The whole situation could’ve been handled better.

"“Every club has some morons’” isn’t really much of a reason, excuse or defence. If anything, you’d think it would help people see idiocy in others and try to stop it.

For some reason Rangers fans want to be treated as a special case, who can ignore rules, the law, a pandemic and common decency to march on a city centre, vandalising as they go, then proceed to attack the police and each other.

It’s not normal. It’s a bit of shame to see so many Rangers fans want to dress it up as normal yet again, rather than accepting that there’s a problem there that needs to be dealt with.

Two ‘wee’ clubs got fines and the threat of docked points for the crime of sitting in the wrong seats at lunch. So far Rangers have had multiple team parties, marches and a couple of riots and it’s laughed off as ‘tears’ from the opposition. The double standards are wild, particularly when Rangers made so much noise about the Kamara incident not so long ago.

All rather sad really. "

SPOT ON

Falkirk

"You can dress this anyway you like but it is not a Rangers problem.They didn't sell tickets to George square.

It is a Scottish culture problem that follows ALL the bigger teams in the country.

I have witnessed sectarian bile from both the old firm as well as from both Edinburgh teams and Aberdeen.

Was only a few months ago that celtic fans were stoning their own teams bus and throwing barriers at police. That was people, not the club.

Morons on all sides but is the people, not the clubs that are to blame. At best the clubs can only ban anyone that is caught.

As for breaking covid rules, don't make me laugh. It cannot be any different to last weeks demonstrations against arresting a couple of illegal immigrants where obstruction of justice took place, but a blind eye was turned to it, and also another demo yesterday with over a 1000 in glasgow for Palestine. "

Perfectly put.

Glasgow

Great post...but you'll find there are certain serial posters/individuals on here who simply won't be honest enough in themselves to agree with your comments and who'll simply turn the whole issue onto one club.

I wonder why?

Livingston

I'm no fan of football so forgive me if I get some facts wrong but how can Rangers play this weekends incidents down? The club claim " Small number" that's 15 thousand fans,Not a small number to me or most sports clubs,"besmirched the clubs name" This while a video has also emerged allegedly showing RFC players singing and chanting sectarian songs while celebrating after the Aberdeen game. The club (along with others) has a long history of sectarianism and only seems to pay lip service in attempting to remove this element from the game. They also have a history of shouting about any racist or sectarianism they face but fail to remove those amongst their own fan_ase for committing the same infractions. And as for comparing it to peaceful protest's also held in the city protecting other people human rights while they face being bombed or returned to a place where they can be bombed I agree they are incomparable rather than the examples all over Social media of "Fans" gathering to fight the police and each other while also causing damage to their own city while urinating and defecating in the street because "Their" football team won at a sport, The other protests were held peacefully.

By *aggis100Man  over a year ago

hawick

For the record when Celtic stopped Rangers pre sevco ebts then, winning ten CELTIC fans did not rampage through Glasgow,

The problem SEVCO have is its more a majority thats anti IRISH CATHOLIC after Saturdays shameful scenes show this again the police do nothing because half them probaly joined in, footage on internet showing top cop telling fans to march players of sevco singing more anti catholic songs even tho some of their own players catholic this is a club that would not allow catholics to play for them right up till 80s its time it was stopped it is sevco s problem tougher sanctions like points deductions fines bill the club for all the mess and council and police wasted time and flares should be banned full stop it needs massive fines for sellers and anyone caught using them of all clubs and all those lovely peepal who urinated in Celtic shop and Catholic school should be named and shamed and banned from marching and all football for life Sevco dont EVEN think its a problem thats more worrying but not surprising everybody already nows Sevco are a very sad and bigoted club as they proved again on Saturday

Glasgow

I think you'll find Rangers have done no such thing to dismiss the actions of their fans. Take the time to actually look at their responses and comments.

However, I am somewhat surprised at the sectarian comments reported amongst the players though, taking cognisance quite a few Rangers players openly bless themselves when going on and off the pitch. I'm sure PS will conduct a full investigation and address that issue accordingly

However, and once again, If people think this is a one-club issue...why not take the time and effort to log onto the football forums of BOTH Glasgow Clubs...note BOTH CLUBS.

If you are really adventurous, why not try the forums of both Edinburgh clubs as well and you'll find it isn't even curtailed to the West Coast alone.

You won't be surprised, unless it suits your argument, to find that the tone and sectarian offensive language that one club's fans are openly reporting as offensive is just as prevalent to their own club.

But to put it into perspective and as an example...I recently had the misfortune of observing and then challenging a fab member in open chat who openly discussed in the Scotland chat room saying they want to 'kick f*CK out of an orange hun basta*d and stamp on their head' simply because Rangers had stopped 10IAR and had won the league.

Someone and something DRASTICALLY has to be done ACROSS THE BOARD to address this issue.

Falkirk

But what do you think is going to happen?

It will be old news within a fortnight, like every other football related fiasco that occurs.

By *eatherwifeCouple  over a year ago

St Andrews

I am a big football fan, i support Dundee FC.In my humble opinion both Celtic and Rangers are two cheeks of the same arse. Both spout sectarian bile at home and away and in Europe.

I have been to Parkhead and Ibrox on many occasions and other grounds in Scotland as well but both Celtic and Rangers fans are on a different level when it comes to bigotry, aggression and just generally being arseholes.

They also are the best in the land at whataboutary and self entitlement, i could go on and on.

Both clubs are a stain on Scottish football alwyas have been always will be.

St Andrews

I am a big football fan, i support Dundee FC.In my humble opinion both Celtic and Rangers are two cheeks of the same arse. Both spout sectarian bile at home and away and in Europe.

I have been to Parkhead and Ibrox on many occasions and other grounds in Scotland as well but both Celtic and Rangers fans are on a different level when it comes to bigotry, aggression and just generally being arseholes.

They also are the best in the land at whataboutary and self entitlement, i could go on and on.

Both clubs are a stain on Scottish football always have been always will be.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"I am a big football fan, i support Dundee FC.In my humble opinion both Celtic and Rangers are two cheeks of the same arse. Both spout sectarian bile at home and away and in Europe.

Both clubs are a stain on Scottish football always have been always will be. "

With the exception that they keep Scottish football alive

"I am a big football fan, i support Dundee FC.In my humble opinion both Celtic and Rangers are two cheeks of the same arse. Both spout sectarian bile at home and away and in Europe.

Both clubs are a stain on Scottish football always have been always will be. "

Two cheeks of the same arse. Hahahahahaha. Priceless.

West Lothian

Both clubs are a stain on Scottish football always have been always will be.

With the exception that they keep Scottish football alive"

They think they do. Scottish football would always continue in whatever guise.

That's by the by. Despite what is claimed above the majority of OF fans are absolutely fine. Even I know this and I dislike both clubs immensely.

hawick

Totally missing the point diversion from the point it was Rangers nobody else history of this try spain when they won cup winners cup rioted manchester uefa cup list endless always trouble because they get away with there anti catholic rhetoric un challenged club response predictable only a few so its ok wasnt that a few weeks ago rangers coming out preaching about racism almost laughable if it were not so sad Celtic and Aberdeen were slaughtered at start of covid crisis Rangers have repeatdly breached covid rules yet nothing happens this is their mess not celtic or any other clubs fault, a shameful organization blighted by their hatred unchecked by yet another government until proper sanctions are taken this will continue every IRISH and CATHOLIC should not need to have fear these uneducated nasty peepal

West Lothian

The ramblings of the insane. this is a swingers forum, nobody cares.

Away over to kerrydale street or something

Falkirk

"Totally missing the point diversion from the point it was Rangers nobody else history of this try spain when they won cup winners cup rioted manchester uefa cup list endless always trouble because they get away with there anti catholic rhetoric un challenged club response predictable only a few so its ok wasnt that a few weeks ago rangers coming out preaching about racism almost laughable if it were not so sad Celtic and Aberdeen were slaughtered at start of covid crisis Rangers have repeatdly breached covid rules yet nothing happens this is their mess not celtic or any other clubs fault, a shameful organization blighted by their hatred unchecked by yet another government until proper sanctions are taken this will continue every IRISH and CATHOLIC should not need to have fear these uneducated nasty peepal"

Nobody has missed the point, certainly not the genuine fans.

All I read from your comments is you are just as bad as any Rangers fan.

As for your comment regards "Irish and Catholics should not need to live in fear" is that because of the "Brit Bastards"?

Fuck sake both bad as each other and going by the comments on here it seems highly unlikely to ever end.

hawick

My comments regarding fear are fully justified having seen a good few supporters murdered because they wore green were catholic or Irish its a disgrace in this day and age its allowed on the streets pissing in catholic schools shops if you think that acceptable its not and Celtic has always welcomed all faiths bad as each other is a poor uneducated answer its time this shameful bigotry was banned from the streets for good but then it seems hatred is what rangers thrive on even fighting with themselves

West Lothian

"My comments regarding fear are fully justified having seen a good few supporters murdered because they wore green were catholic or Irish its a disgrace in this day and age its allowed on the streets pissing in catholic schools shops if you think that acceptable its not and Celtic has always welcomed all faiths bad as each other is a poor uneducated answer its time this shameful bigotry was banned from the streets for good but then it seems hatred is what rangers thrive on even fighting with themselves "

You are an actual stereotype

Stop lying and step away from the thread.

Falkirk

"My comments regarding fear are fully justified having seen a good few supporters murdered because they wore green were catholic or Irish its a disgrace in this day and age its allowed on the streets pissing in catholic schools shops if you think that acceptable its not and Celtic has always welcomed all faiths bad as each other is a poor uneducated answer its time this shameful bigotry was banned from the streets for good but then it seems hatred is what rangers thrive on even fighting with themselves "

Your telling lies now

Children are brainwashed with this mindset and continues to adulthood and so the cycle keeps being perputated.. Children were at this and witnessed outrageous scenes no sport should be celebrated in this way. "

100% agree , all this back and forth its only rangers , oh no it isnt celtic would be just as bad is completely pointless , doesn’t matter what team it is, doesn’t matter if its celebration or because of a defeat , its a disgrace and it should stop ... the marches on both sides too

“its a way of life” is an absolute bs excuse - sl*very used to be a way of life, time the way of life changed

the west of scotland has been gaslit long enough into thinking this is something just to be accepted and everyone else to avoid the trouble spots on certain days which is a ridiculous way to live

West Lothian

Got little delicate men PM'ing me and blocking me now

"But what do you think is going to happen?

It will be old news within a fortnight, like every other football related fiasco that occurs.

maybe that is the problem, sweeping it under the rug too quickly rather than the govt, police , clubs and law aboding fans getting together to make if clear its not acceptable anymore

ive seen plenty of civilised rangers fans distancing themselves from this type of behaviour and calling it for what it is ... out of line ... same when some celtic fans were down causing havoc trying to get rid of lennon ... they seem to me like real fans of football rather than people just looking to latch on to it for hooliganism or to be apologists for it

"

hawick

TRUTH small peepal fighting with eachover

fact small peepal pissing in celtic shop

even smaller peepal going to catholic school to piss no wonder you dont like truth embarrassing SEVCO shame

Falkirk

100% agree , all this back and forth its only rangers , oh no it isnt celtic would be just as bad is completely pointless , doesn’t matter what team it is, doesn’t matter if its celebration or because of a defeat , its a disgrace and it should stop ... the marches on both sides too

“its a way of life” is an absolute bs excuse - sl*very used to be a way of life, time the way of life changed

the west of scotland has been gaslit long enough into thinking this is something just to be accepted and everyone else to avoid the trouble spots on certain days which is a ridiculous way to live

"

I totally agree

However having family in Northern Ireland, the bigotry and sectarianism is so deep rooted that it will still remain the catalyst for events in Scotland.

I totally agree

However having family in Northern Ireland, the bigotry and sectarianism is so deep rooted that it will still remain the catalyst for events in Scotland.

"

so we just say fuck it its too hard lets not even bother trying? let them keep the free pass?

Falkirk

I totally agree

so we just say fuck it its too hard lets not even bother trying? let them keep the free pass? "

So what's the plan just do away with Scotland's two largest football club's?

Ban all sectarian events?

Do away with religion altogether?

By *W1970Man  over a year ago

hamilton

Do away with religion sounds like a plan

" So what's the plan just do away with Scotland's two largest football club's?

Do away with religion altogether?"

well its not hard to predict when these things are going to happen for a start so lets start with policing them properly, don’t wait til you have 1000’s of people needing pushed out of an illegal gathering in a square or d*unk and violent outside a club (thats both teams) in the middle of a pandemic ... get there early and send folk home, issue people with fines, arrest people for non compliance , don’t let the crowd gather to start with

when fans return to stadiums the clubs should be doing their bit to try identify any sectarian behaviour and give them a lifetime ban , same for anyone who is identified as already arrested or later identified as assaulting the police - life time ban. both celtic and rangers should be making it crystal clear to their fans that the behaviour is not welcome and won’t be tolerated

clubs and police and local govt working together to arrange organised, stewarded, controlled celebrations each year when the big cups/ league are won to stop unofficial gatherings taking over the city and inconveniencing everyone else

ban sectarian marches , if people want to celebrate their “history and culture” let them so it in one place, organised, stewarded, where people are free to either join or avoid rather than be stuck behind them in traffic or have it paraded past their house

thats a few practical suggestions just off the top of my head - how many more do you think a working group could come up with

As with all other crimes, it’s usually best to actually blame the perpetrators and deal with them, rather than scramble around for other people who may or may not have done other thing if they’d been there instead.

All the usual chat about small minorities, ‘not real fans’, nothing to do with the club, council’s fault for not pandering, government’s fault for not pandering etc all looks daft.

To stretch the analogy a fair distance, imagine being up in court for murder and using the defence that other people have committed murder, other people might have done it too if they’d had the chance, it’s the school system’s fault for not letting you spend more time with non-murderers, everyone else is a murderer these days anyway!

Anyway, I’m sure not a single mind will be changed by the this discussion, we’ll carry on with the violence, the intimidation, the sectarianism and religious hatred, and nothing will ever improve or be done. But it’s not an unreasonable position that a football team winning something should result in taking over a city, wholesale violence and property damage and attacks on the police.

Anyway, as with all things here: 50% will think that’s terrible and 50% will see sense in it and on we go time after time.

I totally agree

so we just say fuck it its too hard lets not even bother trying? let them keep the free pass?

So what's the plan just do away with Scotland's two largest football club's?

"

Could we go with all three?

Falkirk

" So what's the plan just do away with Scotland's two largest football club's?

well its not hard to predict when these things are going to happen for a start so lets start with policing them properly, don’t wait til you have 1000’s of people needing pushed out of an illegal gathering in a square or d*unk and violent outside a club (thats both teams) in the middle of a pandemic ... get there early and send folk home, issue people with fines, arrest people for non compliance , don’t let the crowd gather to start with

when fans return to stadiums the clubs should be doing their bit to try identify any sectarian behaviour and give them a lifetime ban , same for anyone who is identified as already arrested or later identified as assaulting the police - life time ban. both celtic and rangers should be making it crystal clear to their fans that the behaviour is not welcome and won’t be tolerated

clubs and police and local govt working together to arrange organised, stewarded, controlled celebrations each year when the big cups/ league are won to stop unofficial gatherings taking over the city and inconveniencing everyone else

ban sectarian marches , if people want to celebrate their “history and culture” let them so it in one place, organised, stewarded, where people are free to either join or avoid rather than be stuck behind them in traffic or have it paraded past their house

thats a few practical suggestions just off the top of my head - how many more do you think a working group could come up with "

I agree with everything you have said.

Unfortunately this has probably been brainstormed on numerous occasions over decade's.

If it was to work it would be implemented. There are clearly to many legal loopholes and "cases against" as thier will always be an objection in one form or another.

Glasgow

"My comments regarding fear are fully justified having seen a good few supporters murdered because they wore green were catholic or Irish its a disgrace in this day and age its allowed on the streets pissing in catholic schools shops if you think that acceptable its not and Celtic has always welcomed all faiths bad as each other is a poor uneducated answer its time this shameful bigotry was banned from the streets for good but then it seems hatred is what rangers thrive on even fighting with themselves

You are an actual stereotype

Stop lying and step away from the thread."

Great post..and I fully agree regarding the above poster.

What you have with the individual you are referring to is someone who is hurting so badly because his team got absolutely humiliated this season and lost the holy grail of 10IAR but is still spewing and giving out all his bile and nastiness to ignore the issue, simply because it doesn't suit his views.

Old saying that people in glass houses shouldnt throw stones. Google is a great search engine and leveler for reviewing the actions of BOTH Glasgow clubs. I can only assume he has never used it.

I have been a Celtic fan all my life,have been to Pqarkhead many many times and I have seen what some would say is scummy behaviour from Celtic fans. Some football fans I think are not blessed with the greatest social graces or intelligence as some should be and we will always get that behaviour whatever team you follow. I think the point some Celtic fans have been making on here is, and looking at Saturday looking back a few weeks previously when they took over George Square and destroyed memorial seats donated by grieving family's, look at the Manchester debacle. Though other teams have a holligan element. An element of this Rangers support shame Scottish football and it's people.

East kilbride

"Totally missing the point diversion from the point it was Rangers nobody else history of this try spain when they won cup winners cup rioted manchester uefa cup list endless always trouble because they get away with there anti catholic rhetoric un challenged club response predictable only a few so its ok wasnt that a few weeks ago rangers coming out preaching about racism almost laughable if it were not so sad Celtic and Aberdeen were slaughtered at start of covid crisis Rangers have repeatdly breached covid rules yet nothing happens this is their mess not celtic or any other clubs fault, a shameful organization blighted by their hatred unchecked by yet another government until proper sanctions are taken this will continue every IRISH and CATHOLIC should not need to have fear these uneducated nasty peepal"

Missing the point you say ? you have also missed comma, paragraphs and full stops as well. I blame your school. Obviously spent too much time learning about Rangers to the detriment of your English. You really are a bitter rocket.

Falkirk

"I have been a Celtic fan all my life,have been to Pqarkhead many many times and I have seen what some would say is scummy behaviour from Celtic fans. Some football fans I think are not blessed with the greatest social graces or intelligence as some should be and we will always get that behaviour whatever team you follow. I think the point some Celtic fans have been making on here is, and looking at Saturday looking back a few weeks previously when they took over George Square and destroyed memorial seats donated by grieving family's, look at the Manchester debacle. Though other teams have a holligan element. An element of this Rangers support shame Scottish football and it's people. "

I'm sure the RFC supporters payed for the damage to the seats and volunteers helped clean up the area. That was back in March.

By *e libertineMan  over a year ago

falkirk

"What an absolute disgrace. Glasgow has been kept in level 3 because of a spike and yet there is mass gatherings of selfish people outside Ibrox.

Why??

I hope this does not have an adverse effect on covid cases meaning Glasgow is still level 3 for longer than a week"

And what is your view on the Gathering on Sunday ?

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"My opinion is that its great to see football fans celebrating again. Leicester winning in front of fans was superb.

Just wish it was my team and I was doing the same "

I’m a Hamilton Accies fan - I never celebrate anything

Tinsel Town

[Removed by poster at 18/05/21 09:24:06]

Why??

I hope this does not have an adverse effect on covid cases meaning Glasgow is still level 3 for longer than a week

And what is your view on the Gathering on Sunday ?

"

I’m sure the view of almost all level headed people is that mass gatherings of any kind I. A high risk area aren’t great ideas and have a strong element of ‘wrong’ about them.

But they’re also then able to differentiate beyond that, accept that two things can be wrong at the same time, and also manage to recognise that one was ‘more’ wrong because it included wanton violence, intimidation and destruction of private and public property and left the city centre an absolute mess.

“What about Sunday?” isn’t the killer argument it’s being portrayed as, because as soon as you accept Sunday’s gathering isn’t a great idea in a time of Covid it stands to reason that the previous one was wrong magnified.

Justification of it at this point seems bizarre. And stumping up to then put a tiny part of the damage right isn’t an excuse either.

Tinsel Town

We were in Manchester when the rangers fan's came down.

To be honest the fans we did meet all seemed to be decent enough.

But that was years ago. It's long since been forgotten.

"I have been a Celtic fan all my life,have been to Pqarkhead many many times and I have seen what some would say is scummy behaviour from Celtic fans. Some football fans I think are not blessed with the greatest social graces or intelligence as some should be and we will always get that behaviour whatever team you follow. I think the point some Celtic fans have been making on here is, and looking at Saturday looking back a few weeks previously when they took over George Square and destroyed memorial seats donated by grieving family's, look at the Manchester debacle. Though other teams have a holligan element. An element of this Rangers support shame Scottish football and it's people.

I'm sure the RFC supporters payed for the damage to the seats and volunteers helped clean up the area. That was back in March.

"

Ludicrous point you making. I have already said all football fans Celtic and Rangers have a scum element. Point I am making is Celtic fans by and large do not behave like Rangers fans destroying public property and fighting amoungs themselves, any all this in celebration of a title win. UNBELIEVABLE. every other nation in the world must be shaking their head in disbelief. Celtic fans 80,000 of the went to Seville with no trouble whatsoever. Think Manchester and you despair and these events most recently just confirm that their are sections of this Rangers support who bring shame on Scotland

By *enie90Woman  over a year ago

a bottle

Where there are fans there are hooligans. I’m pretty sure every team that has a big following has those kind of people. Can’t remember exactly when it was but years ago Feyenoord fans went to Rome for a game there and destroyed parts of the trevi fountain and they didn’t even do anything to clean it up or fix it. The club itself had to pay for a lot of damage. Unfortunately it’s those type of ‘fans’ that usually go out and about and give a bad name to a team.

Falkirk

"I have been a Celtic fan all my life,have been to Pqarkhead many many times and I have seen what some would say is scummy behaviour from Celtic fans. Some football fans I think are not blessed with the greatest social graces or intelligence as some should be and we will always get that behaviour whatever team you follow. I think the point some Celtic fans have been making on here is, and looking at Saturday looking back a few weeks previously when they took over George Square and destroyed memorial seats donated by grieving family's, look at the Manchester debacle. Though other teams have a holligan element. An element of this Rangers support shame Scottish football and it's people.

Ludicrous point you making. I have already said all football fans Celtic and Rangers have a scum element. Point I am making is Celtic fans by and large do not behave like Rangers fans destroying public property and fighting amoungs themselves, any all this in celebration of a title win. UNBELIEVABLE. every other nation in the world must be shaking their head in disbelief. Celtic fans 80,000 of the went to Seville with no trouble whatsoever. Think Manchester and you despair and these events most recently just confirm that their are sections of this Rangers support who bring shame on Scotland"

Your now coming across as a bitter looser rather true fan.

East kilbride

Ludicrous point you making. I have already said all football fans Celtic and Rangers have a scum element. Point I am making is Celtic fans by and large do not behave like Rangers fans destroying public property and fighting amoungs themselves, any all this in celebration of a title win. UNBELIEVABLE. every other nation in the world must be shaking their head in disbelief. Celtic fans 80,000 of the went to Seville with no trouble whatsoever. Think Manchester and you despair and these events most recently just confirm that their are sections of this Rangers support who bring shame on Scotland"

If you think your beloved Celtic are squeeky clean, i suggest you look up your visits to Amsterdam, sweden and Valencia to see your hooligan element. Hell you even rioted in Dublin. A club like no other right enough.

Or how about Brentford for a friendly where the town was terrorised and your numpty manager Lennon defended the actions as ‘over exuberance’ after a few beers.

Trying to score cheap points won't work on here when it is obvious one lot are as bad as the next.You can add clubs from all over Europe to that as well.

" I'm sure the RFC supporters payed for the damage to the seats and volunteers helped clean up the area. That was back in March. "

you just post reason after reason of why we cant do anything and justification after justification as to why what they did is fine - that makes you part of the problem

do you really think if your loved ones memorial bench is destroyed by hooligans but their club throw some money at it afterward then no harm done, no reason to be upset?

Falkirk

" I'm sure the RFC supporters payed for the damage to the seats and volunteers helped clean up the area. That was back in March.

you just post reason after reason of why we cant do anything and justification after justification as to why what they did is fine - that makes you part of the problem

do you really think if your loved ones memorial bench is destroyed by hooligans but their club throw some money at it afterward then no harm done, no reason to be upset? "

Why am I part of the problem?

I don't support Rangers, I certainly don't go around vandalising memorials.

And when did I give justification for fans trashing a city centre?

Ludicrous point you making. I have already said all football fans Celtic and Rangers have a scum element. Point I am making is Celtic fans by and large do not behave like Rangers fans destroying public property and fighting amoungs themselves, any all this in celebration of a title win. UNBELIEVABLE. every other nation in the world must be shaking their head in disbelief. Celtic fans 80,000 of the went to Seville with no trouble whatsoever. Think Manchester and you despair and these events most recently just confirm that their are sections of this Rangers support who bring shame on Scotland

Your now coming across as a bitter looser rather true fan. "

And you are coming across as an Idiot

If you think your beloved Celtic are squeeky clean, i suggest you look up your visits to Amsterdam, sweden and Valencia to see your hooligan element. Hell you even rioted in Dublin. A club like no other right enough.

Or how about Brentford for a friendly where the town was terrorised and your numpty manager Lennon defended the actions as ‘over exuberance’ after a few beers.

Trying to score cheap points won't work on here when it is obvious one lot are as bad as the next.You can add clubs from all over Europe to that as well."

Another knuckle dragging idiot

Falkirk

Your now coming across as a bitter looser rather true fan.

And you are coming across as an Idiot"

Oh dear the irony

All I can see is still lots of crying!

And trying to prove a nonexistent point. A corrupt club from top to bottom who only a few months ago were fighting the police at their dump of a ground. But that’s okay.

#55 #dryyoureyes

"All I can see is still lots of crying!

And trying to prove a nonexistent point. A corrupt club from top to bottom who only a few months ago were fighting the police at their dump of a ground. But that’s okay.

#55 #dryyoureyes "

Yeah a bunch of Celtic asses protesting against their own club. I think the point all you neothandreols seem to miss is that rangers shower defoul property and fight amoungst themselves and all this on top of a trophy celebration. RETARDS.

East kilbride

#55 #dryyoureyes "

Exactly. The bitterness is eating them up.

55 has destroyed them. They have gone from singing when they're winning to Whinging when they're not

" I'm sure the RFC supporters payed for the damage to the seats and volunteers helped clean up the area. That was back in March.

do you really think if your loved ones memorial bench is destroyed by hooligans but their club throw some money at it afterward then no harm done, no reason to be upset?

"

the part of your response i have quoted is sweeping it away as a non issue because rangers paid to have stuff repaired - it sends the message that its no big deal

every post where someone suggests something practical you have a reason why it wont work

your whole tone is just accept it and get over it folks we have no other choice - it sends the message that its fine to continue - thats why you are part of the problem

What a strange way of crying about losing 10IAR

East kilbride

"What a strange way of crying about losing 10IAR"

Surely you mean 9 3/4s

#55 #dryyoureyes

55 has destroyed them. They have gone from singing when they're winning to Whinging when they're not "

Add to the fact they know they will be winning 0 next season. 55 has destroyed them 60 will kill them off!

“Hey you, with the sad face“

#55 #dryyoureyes

55 has destroyed them. They have gone from singing when they're winning to Whinging when they're not "

We are quite happy with our very successful haul of trophy's thank you. And would like to congratulate a NEW team on winning their first title.

Falkirk

the part of your response i have quoted is sweeping it away as a non issue because rangers paid to have stuff repaired - it sends the message that its no big deal

every post where someone suggests something practical you have a reason why it wont work

your whole tone is just accept it and get over it folks we have no other choice - it sends the message that its fine to continue - thats why you are part of the problem "

Your making assumptions again.

The part about having RFC pay for a new memorial was just a fact in response to another post.

You comments earlier when I asked how would you deal with it, were justified and I agreed with you.

However like all suggestions regarding this matter has any ever came into fruition?

As for just accepting it, I don't.

Ah new team! I love that. So just to make sure I’m correct. UEFA, FIFA, SFA and the Courts are wrong. But some random person off fab knows better?

But if we are such a new team, is that not a tad embarrassing for you lot? I mean a new team we smashed a team that was 20 years old! After all that’s when you got your new company number.....

Clearly pointless having any further discussion on this as it has descended into a typical Scottish football tit for tat about ‘bitterness’ and bring ‘bad losers’. If only as much energy was expended on bad winners and dealing with issues rather than lording it over others we wouldn’t have such a narrow petty approach to things. Another sad and regrettable incident in Scottish football.

"Ah new team! I love that. So just to make sure I’m correct. UEFA, FIFA, SFA and the Courts are wrong. But some random person off fab knows better?

But if we are such a new team, is that not a tad embarrassing for you lot? I mean a new team we smashed a team that was 20 years old! After all that’s when you got your new company number..... "

New team, organisation whatever you want to call it that is factual. What is fact is Rangers supporters (might in the big scheme of things be a minority) but they have a horrendous record of abuse

your whole tone is just accept it and get over it folks we have no other choice - it sends the message that its fine to continue - thats why you are part of the problem

The part about having RFC pay for a new memorial was just a fact in response to another post.

You comments earlier when I asked how would you deal with it, were justified and I agreed with you.

However like all suggestions regarding this matter has any ever came into fruition?

"

its an irrelevant fact to the discussion - it doesn’t matter who paid for the damage , it shouldn’t have happened and it was disrespectful ... can’t you see how chipping in that it got paid for looks like saying “ah well its ok the financial cost was covered no harm done” ?

its an irrelevant fact to the discussion - it doesn’t matter who paid for the damage , it shouldn’t have happened and it was disrespectful ... can’t you see how chipping in that it got paid for looks like saying “ah well its ok the financial cost was covered no harm done” ?"

Yes,. What team or anyone for that matter bwould celebrate something by desecrating someone's memorial and a public beauty spot.

"Ah new team! I love that. So just to make sure I’m correct. UEFA, FIFA, SFA and the Courts are wrong. But some random person off fab knows better?

But if we are such a new team, is that not a tad embarrassing for you lot? I mean a new team we smashed a team that was 20 years old! After all that’s when you got your new company number.....

New team, organisation whatever you want to call it that is factual. What is fact is Rangers supporters (might in the big scheme of things be a minority) but they have a horrendous record of abuse"

Now that’s an out and out lie. But hay ho. It’s very much what we expect from the other side. Lies, sweep and more lies.

Congratulations on your 20th years. Sporting Integrity at it’s very best est 2001

Hey you with the sad face!

Falkirk

its an irrelevant fact to the discussion - it doesn’t matter who paid for the damage , it shouldn’t have happened and it was disrespectful ... can’t you see how chipping in that it got paid for looks like saying “ah well its ok the financial cost was covered no harm done” ?"

You seem to have an issue with me why?

I have agreed with most of your comments, yet you still answer me like I've pissed on your chips.

I know is exactly what I was chipping in at, and at no point did it justify the actions of Rangers fans.

Falkirk

Don't use that word please.

By *ally dugsCouple  over a year ago

Motherwell

If it's not a new team formed in 2012 and still got all there history from the courts fifa sfa uefa.

Why do you not pay the tax bill Craig whyte got the club put in administration for after all its part of the history

"

its an irrelevant fact to the discussion - it doesn’t matter who paid for the damage , it shouldn’t have happened and it was disrespectful ... can’t you see how chipping in that it got paid for looks like saying “ah well its ok the financial cost was covered no harm done” ?

I have agreed with most of your comments, yet you still answer me like I've pissed on your chips.

I know is exactly what I was chipping in at, and at no point did it justify the actions of Rangers fans.

"

no you said i agree with what you are saying but problems in ireland mean nothing will ever make a difference here - well ireland don’t write our laws so i dont see why we shouldn’t be trying

i don’t have an issue with you and nobody is pissing in anyones chips, adults can have different viewpoints without it being an argument, having a pop at the bad behaviour and saying i disagree with how you see it doesn’t mean i have a problem with you

i have an issue with your apparent viewpoint of always finding a response that minimises the problem to something that was either paid for so nothing to see here, or historically we haven’t yet resolved so nothing to see here

personally for me its been too hard and they paid for the damage up till now isn’t an satisfactory resolution, to ANY group of people that want to perpetuate anti social behaviour and vandalism to private property in the name of people being “passionate”. that includes football fans , it also includes the groups at hampden and bellahouston and glasgow green when music events are put on and the local residents have folk peeing in their gardens and trashing their property then too

i completely get the Scottish any excuse for a party attitude! what i don't get is the avert your eyes when the party turns sour attitude

"Do away with religion sounds like a plan"

Be a lot easier everywhere, a big source of problems. They all bang on about peace etc but blimey is it hypocritical a lot of the time. Folks would always find something to argue and fight about but the at least in some ways it would be more straightforward.

Falkirk

"

no you said i agree with what you are saying but problems in ireland mean nothing will ever make a difference here - well ireland don’t write our laws so i dont see why we shouldn’t be trying

i don’t have an issue with you and nobody is pissing in anyones chips, adults can have different viewpoints without it being an argument, having a pop at the bad behaviour and saying i disagree with how you see it doesn’t mean i have a problem with you

i have an issue with your apparent viewpoint of always finding a response that minimises the problem to something that was either paid for so nothing to see here, or historically we haven’t yet resolved so nothing to see here

personally for me its been too hard and they paid for the damage up till now isn’t an satisfactory resolution, to ANY group of people that want to perpetuate anti social behaviour and vandalism to private property in the name of people being “passionate”. that includes football fans , it also includes the groups at hampden and bellahouston and glasgow green when music events are put on and the local residents have folk peeing in their gardens and trashing their property then too

i completely get the Scottish any excuse for a party attitude! what i don't get is the avert your eyes when the party turns sour attitude "

OK I get you now.

I do come accross as "not my problem mate" so can see where your coming from.

St Andrews

[Removed by poster at 18/05/21 17:23:39]

St Andrews

"Clearly pointless having any further discussion on this as it has descended into a typical Scottish football tit for tat about ‘bitterness’ and bring ‘bad losers’. If only as much energy was expended on bad winners and dealing with issues rather than lording it over others we wouldn’t have such a narrow petty approach to things. Another sad and regrettable incident in Scottish football. "

Spot on, in a nutshell.

"Clearly pointless having any further discussion on this as it has descended into a typical Scottish football tit for tat about ‘bitterness’ and bring ‘bad losers’. If only as much energy was expended on bad winners and dealing with issues rather than lording it over others we wouldn’t have such a narrow petty approach to things. Another sad and regrettable incident in Scottish football.

Spot on, in a nutshell. "

Ha ha spot on ma ass!!

Biterness and bad losers doesn't come into it. Violence thuggery anti social and downright degenerate behaviour was what was on display from those so called beings

"Clearly pointless having any further discussion on this as it has descended into a typical Scottish football tit for tat about ‘bitterness’ and bring ‘bad losers’. If only as much energy was expended on bad winners and dealing with issues rather than lording it over others we wouldn’t have such a narrow petty approach to things. Another sad and regrettable incident in Scottish football.

Spot on, in a nutshell.

Ha ha spot on ma ass!!

Biterness and bad losers doesn't come into it. Violence thuggery anti social and downright degenerate behaviour was what was on display from those so called beings"

people in glass houses and all that ... scenes at celtic park earlier this year were not exactly glowing examples of fan behaviour

all as bad as each other (thats all the trouble makers that attach themselves to football as an excuse, not all fans because i know there are plenty able to conduct themselves in a proper manner)

hawick

Before we start i am not feeling the pain or any other pish about last season

Truth rangers or sevco have always had problems they just cant behave and a minority is not 15 000 thats about 30% or a third of season ticket holders

Manchester Spain proved that

ITS what they stand for cheating EBTS pre 2012 then TAX evasion bankcrupt court of law they no no shame

Club now trying to justify the peepal beating up innocent people pissing in schools shops not much bothered about the anti CATHOLIC IRISH bile time they were banned and club held fully responsible 55 nonsense sums them up tainted bigoted club only kidding themselves every fan in Scotland no s that and 1 trophy in 9 seasons nothing to boast about THE REAL BIG CLUBS WIN TREBLES AGAIN AND AGAIN and dont find the need the wreck GLASGOW for what will be 1 very shortlived trophy sullied by the usual BIGOTS

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Is this no at 175 yet. Yawn

Tinsel Town

"Before we start i am not feeling the pain or any other pish about last season

Truth rangers or sevco have always had problems they just cant behave and a minority is not 15 000 thats about 30% or a third of season ticket holders

ITS what they stand for cheating EBTS pre 2012 then TAX evasion bankcrupt court of law they no no shame

Club now trying to justify the peepal beating up innocent people pissing in schools shops not much bothered about the anti CATHOLIC IRISH bile time they were banned and club held fully responsible 55 nonsense sums them up tainted bigoted club only kidding themselves every fan in Scotland no s that and 1 trophy in 9 seasons nothing to boast about THE REAL BIG CLUBS WIN TREBLES AGAIN AND AGAIN and dont find the need the wreck GLASGOW for what will be 1 very shortlived trophy sullied by the usual BIGOTS "

You don't speak for every fan in Scotland, this is entirely your own opinion.

Rangers fans are the scourge and disgrace to Scotland. Maybe if Ibrox came out with an apology for their appalling behaviour it might appease matters somewhat. BUT!!!!

My god! Hours later and still crying.

Falkirk

"Rangers fans are the scourge and disgrace to Scotland. Maybe if Ibrox came out with an apology for their appalling behaviour it might appease matters somewhat. BUT!!!!"

The club would need to accept responsibility which you can bet they have a legal team working overtime to establish how much.

Glasgow

HAGGIS...I thought I'd respond by using CAPITALS as it seems that's what you DO WHEN you WANT PEOPLE to REALLY believe what you're Saying.

However, I really don't think you or any other ranting BLOOD Vessel bursting individuals are in any position to challenge ANY CLUB on their inappropriate dealings.

Really, do you want to go there????

The old saying 'people in glass Houses' shouldn't throw stones or in your clus case, big JT rubber bricks ARE liable to come back AT YOU at 100mph and smash you in the face.

WInd your neck in...you had 9 good years, albeit spoiled by the abject failure to win your' holy grail ' of 10IAR. But hey HO, its only a game...life moves on, don't let it get you so down. Your current and obvious hatred will be your downfall.

You really just MUST accept your team's ultimate humiliation for this year laughable PERFORMANCE.

Your pain is so, so visible to one and all...I really do think you should take some time out of the forums, and please DONT TAKE it out ON your cat or DOG...

Make the time for a dark room and some soothing relaxing music. You'LL FEEL so much better, then again, MAYBE NOT

East kilbride

"Before we start i am not feeling the pain or any other pish about last season

Club now trying to justify the peepal beating up innocent people pissing in schools shops not much bothered about the anti CATHOLIC IRISH bile time they were banned and club held fully responsible 55 nonsense sums them up tainted bigoted club only kidding themselves every fan in Scotland no s that and 1 trophy in 9 seasons nothing to boast about THE REAL BIG CLUBS WIN TREBLES AGAIN AND AGAIN and dont find the need the wreck GLASGOW for what will be 1 very shortlived trophy sullied by the usual BIGOTS "

Go check your own clubs bigoted history and learn the truth

East kilbride

"My god! Hours later and still crying.

#55 "

hawick

Truth hurts 1 trophy in 9 years so what big teams get trebles wind your own neck in or are you too busy beating up innocent people or pissing in schools churches shops like the rest of the bigots once the anti catholic irish pish stops i will gladly shut up but until then this has been ignored for far too long

East kilbride

"HAGGIS...I thought I'd respond by using CAPITALS as it seems that's what you DO WHEN you WANT PEOPLE to REALLY believe what you're Saying.

However, I really don't think you or any other ranting BLOOD Vessel bursting individuals are in any position to challenge ANY CLUB on their inappropriate dealings.

Really, do you want to go there????

The old saying 'people in glass Houses' shouldn't throw stones or in your clus case, big JT rubber bricks ARE liable to come back AT YOU at 100mph and smash you in the face.

WInd your neck in...you had 9 good years, albeit spoiled by the abject failure to win your' holy grail ' of 10IAR. But hey HO, its only a game...life moves on, don't let it get you so down. Your current and obvious hatred will be your downfall.

You really just MUST accept your team's ultimate humiliation for this year laughable PERFORMANCE.

Your pain is so, so visible to one and all...I really do think you should take some time out of the forums, and please DONT TAKE it out ON your cat or DOG...

Make the time for a dark room and some soothing relaxing music. You'LL FEEL so much better, then again, MAYBE NOT

"

Nailed it in 1 mate

East kilbride

This might be #175

Roll on 56

hawick

I no my clubs proud history unlike some still think 55 in 7 years good not very bright at ibrox what are you called these days is it rangers glasgows shame or sevco pay your taxes ebt cheats 2012 bankcrupt court of law fact only kidding yourselves