FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Fakes

Fakes

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I am absolutely sick to death of fakes on this website. It’s getting ridiculous now, even the verifications are fake.

So, whilst I’m absolutely fuming, they say misery loves company so give me your best catfish stories…

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *kbull2000Man  over a year ago

Carluke

Guys pretending to be women and/or guys wanting a bull to fuck their wives without ever consulting her.

Easily spotted when they get defensive and cagey when you ask to speak to the wife.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I’ve never experienced that at all, I always think good vetting avoids any problems. Sorry you’ve found it that way OP

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

We have also been on and off the site for years, and it's easy to spot the people that have no intention of meeting.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Women pretending to be different women ...yeah really! lol

Women pretending to be couples or males ....yes it does happen .

The reason why only they will know

"Women pretending to be different women ...yeah really! lol

The reason why only they will know "

Oh I don’t think I’ve come across this but who knows maybe I’ve been catfishes by a woman claiming to be a man

Single guys pretending to be couples

Wife’s always away

Work holiday out shopping away seeing family

Oh I don’t think I’ve come across this but who knows maybe I’ve been catfishes by a woman claiming to be a man "

Trust me you will have from a certain someone

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Oh I don’t think I’ve come across this but who knows maybe I’ve been catfishes by a woman claiming to be a man Trust me you will have from a certain someone"

I believe it!

Oh I don’t think I’ve come across this but who knows maybe I’ve been catfishes by a woman claiming to be a man Trust me you will have from a certain someone"

There’s only one person who hates me

Enough on this site well one that I know of lol and tbh I’m past caring about her

Oh I don’t think I’ve come across this but who knows maybe I’ve been catfishes by a woman claiming to be a man Trust me you will have from a certain someone

Enough on this site well one that I know of lol and tbh I’m past caring about her "

Good way to be

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Alexander.O Neal sums it up.

I totally agree the amount of times you talk to girls on here then you arrange a meet and then they ghost yer is unbelievable

"I totally agree the amount of times you talk to girls on here then you arrange a meet and then they ghost yer is unbelievable "

Maybe they just changed their mind...

There are alot o fakes or folk up there own arses or vain, never judge a book by its cover folk are full of surprises

There are a lot of disgruntled people on this site. People who seem to think they are somehow entitled to replies, to attention and to time or meets.

I don't know about anyone else but I do judge on how people look, just as I expect to be judged on mine. Why would you meet someone you don't fancy? Why would you want someone to meet you if they aren't attracted to you?

If I'm chatting with someone and they say or do something that puts me off then it's my perogative to change my mind , just as it would be theirs.

I will never understand why people get upset about that.

The biggest problem most have is their own expectations. It's not instashag. Your £5 subscription isn't to guarantee you a meet. Not everyone will want you. Not everyone will be as turned on by the 8 photos of your cock and nothing else in the way you might be.

Just because someone has a profile on here and is online, doesn't mean they want to meet, nor does it mean that they have to reply.

Just because you're a couple with 20 pics and verifications doesn't make you better than anyone else.

Just because I'm a woman doesn't make me better either.

And just because someone uses their rights to choose, change their mind or say no certainly doesn't make them fake.

I do get were you are coming from, also from a photo or txt or video or phone chat, you don't really know about there personality or gsoh, I have known folks that might not right away fancy. But as time they fall for personality and whit, plus lots of folk arr different I bedroom all full of surprises

By *eciltheboldMan  over a year ago

the land of neeps and haggis Perthish

I must be fake and a time waster as was told that when once asked for my face pic, address and phone number by someone on here for 2 hours lol

"There are a lot of disgruntled people on this site. People who seem to think they are somehow entitled to replies, to attention and to time or meets.

I don't know about anyone else but I do judge on how people look, just as I expect to be judged on mine. Why would you meet someone you don't fancy? Why would you want someone to meet you if they aren't attracted to you?

If I'm chatting with someone and they say or do something that puts me off then it's my perogative to change my mind , just as it would be theirs.

The biggest problem most have is their own expectations. It's not instashag. Your £5 subscription isn't to guarantee you a meet. Not everyone will want you. Not everyone will be as turned on by the 8 photos of your cock and nothing else in the way you might be.

Just because someone has a profile on here and is online, doesn't mean they want to meet, nor does it mean that they have to reply.

Just because you're a couple with 20 pics and verifications doesn't make you better than anyone else.

And just because someone uses their rights to choose, change their mind or say no certainly doesn't make them fake.

"

Bloody well said that woman

Ok, I admit it, I'm a fake I'm actually a 25 year old woman who loves a smashing big boaby

It's not instashag. Your £5 subscription isn't to guarantee you a meet, I did read and loved the whole lot, but this section made me lol alot

"Ok, I admit it, I'm a fake I'm actually a 25 year old woman who loves a smashing big boaby "

Fancy an instashag? I’ve paid my fiver lol

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"There are a lot of disgruntled people on this site. People who seem to think they are somehow entitled to replies, to attention and to time or meets.

"

In a nutshell!!!

"Ok, I admit it, I'm a fake I'm actually a 25 year old woman who loves a smashing big boaby

Fancy an instashag? I’ve paid my fiver lol "

Have you got a receipt?.

Lots, past there sell by datec

"Ok, I admit it, I'm a fake I'm actually a 25 year old woman who loves a smashing big boaby

Have you got a receipt?. "

I’ve got that wee medal thingy... is that the same

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

I find posts like these amusing ask a number of different folk to define "fakes" and the massive difference in people's definition is astounding.

Is anyone really a "fake" they set a profile up for a purpose it may not be a purpose you agree with but it's fulfilling the reason they set it up

"I find posts like these amusing ask a number of different folk to define "fakes" and the massive difference in people's definition is astounding.

Is anyone really a "fake" they set a profile up for a purpose it may not be a purpose you agree with but it's fulfilling the reason they set it up "

Correct (Jeeze agreeing with ya... whit next )

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"I find posts like these amusing ask a number of different folk to define "fakes" and the massive difference in people's definition is astounding.

Is anyone really a "fake" they set a profile up for a purpose it may not be a purpose you agree with but it's fulfilling the reason they set it up

Correct (Jeeze agreeing with ya... whit next ) "

marriage where's me fast pony?

"Lots, past there sell by datec "

But they are real

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Always the voice of reason, this is what I'm thinking in my head but it would never be wrote as brilliantly as this

K

Have you got a receipt?.

I’ve got that wee medal thingy... is that the same "

A medal! You deserve a medal for dealing with all these fakes

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

I would class the use of images not of the person as an indicator of a fake profile.

There's one nearby, pops up occasionally with exactly same profile but pictures are of East European lingerie model.

If you message you get a reply saying, email this link.

There has always been fakes on here just be smart headed listen to your gut feelings and if it looks too good to be true then it's probably fake, I've learnt lots over the years and tend to not let my guard down until I know some is 100% real

Correct (Jeeze agreeing with ya... whit next ) marriage where's me fast pony? "

saddle up

Have you got a receipt?.

A medal! You deserve a medal for dealing with all these fakes "

(Shhhh I think the fakes aren’t real... they are faking being fake )

Have you got a receipt?.

(Shhhh I think the fakes aren’t real... they are faking being fake )"

Like double agents in spy films?

Are they spying for Sydney Uni?

Always the voice of reason, this is what I'm thinking in my head but it would never be wrote as brilliantly as this

K"

I'm sure you two could have written even more! I do like to be the voice of reason though. Hope you're both well xx

Have you got a receipt?.

(Shhhh I think the fakes aren’t real... they are faking being fake )

Like double agents in spy films?

Are they spying for Sydney Uni? "

If I told you that....

reluctance to have a video chat rumbles fakes like a charm. setting up a call is straight forward with most genuine folks and tends to occur in a reasonable time period. If the email discussions are protracted and/or cagey, we move on... so momentum is something we sense...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Wow, I never realised the response on this…

So, I just want to clarify why I initially posted this in the forums. I’ve chatted to a good couple of “women” on this site who have had verifications from others and turned out to be fake.

My usual step after chatting for a while is to go to Snapchat. After adding these “women” on Snapchat they’ve proceeded to send me a picture of “themselves” from their camera roll instead of actually taking a current picture. The usual go to excuse is “Oh, I’ve just downloaded this and don’t know how to use it.” Although the account was created in 2019… One actually sent me a picture of “them self” on a computer screen, the guy was visible in the reflection

So, whilst the fakes are infuriating, the people who give fake verifications are just as bad if not worse and allow this to continue. I just wanted a place to vent and to share my experiences. I imagine that men seem to encounter this problem more often than women as we’re seen as easier targets given that the majority of us will shag anything with a pulse in desperation

I can assure you, I’m certainly aware I’m not entitled to meet anyone. I’ve been on here long enough to know that…

"Wow, I never realised the response on this…

So, I just want to clarify why I initially posted this in the forums. I’ve chatted to a good couple of “women” on this site who have had verifications from others and turned out to be fake.

My usual step after chatting for a while is to go to Snapchat. After adding these “women” on Snapchat they’ve proceeded to send me a picture of “themselves” from their camera roll instead of actually taking a current picture. The usual go to excuse is “Oh, I’ve just downloaded this and don’t know how to use it.” Although the account was created in 2019… One actually sent me a picture of “them self” on a computer screen, the guy was visible in the reflection

So, whilst the fakes are infuriating, the people who give fake verifications are just as bad if not worse and allow this to continue. I just wanted a place to vent and to share my experiences. I imagine that men seem to encounter this problem more often than women as we’re seen as easier targets given that the majority of us will shag anything with a pulse in desperation

I can assure you, I’m certainly aware I’m not entitled to meet anyone. I’ve been on here long enough to know that…"

Just out of curiosity what's your response if women don't/won't use Snapchat?

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

"Wow, I never realised the response on this…

I can assure you, I’m certainly aware I’m not entitled to meet anyone. I’ve been on here long enough to know that…"

Change your selection process rather than trying to get others to change thiers.

For me personally, snap chat is for kid's.

Just ask to speak to them.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Oh I don’t think I’ve come across this but who knows maybe I’ve been catfishes by a woman claiming to be a man Trust me you will have from a certain someone

Enough on this site well one that I know of lol and tbh I’m past caring about her "

Only one person hates you!!! Amature! Your not trying hard enough to piss off more

"I totally agree the amount of times you talk to girls on here then you arrange a meet and then they ghost yer is unbelievable

Maybe they just changed their mind... "

Yes but when you say to them are you sure so I can arrange it and they say yes then stand you up is not fair

Enough on this site well one that I know of lol and tbh I’m past caring about her

Only one person hates you!!! Amature! Your not trying hard enough to piss off more "

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I’ve had my pics copied and used at least twice that I know of to set up fake profiles. Fortunately Fab friends told me about them and they were removed.

If it’s happened to me it’s no doubt happened to several other people. So be careful when people make accusations about setting up fake profiles. It’s sometimes done without their knowledge.

I usually spend time chatting and arrange to meet socially so that usually helps to out the time wasters. You’ll get more experienced at sussing out the fakes.

Anyone want to set up Instashag with me ?

all I need is your bank details

By *amaraBeaverbankWoman  over a year ago

Benidorm Spain

I don’t give out Snapchat as has my real name on it and is part of my email address and some other sites I am not sharing with anyone til I know who I’m chatting with (music and social media sites you filthy buggers).

I hate phone calls so I’m most certainly not about to have a video chat. I will eventually give my number out and chat via WhatsApp, but not allowing a random stranger off the internet personal details doesn’t make me a fake.

I have been called such in some rather colourful ways here however, for not wanting to meet some people and I’ve been called worse.

I don’t know those who have been nasty in refusal messages, so I tend to just block and move on.

I did turn up to meet a guy once at Starbucks or costa, who may well have been the man in the photos he sent, but the photos were so old the resemblance wasn’t apparent.

I don’t understand why people can’t be honest in their pics.

Not a single one of mine have been doctored in any way because I don’t want whoever I choose to meet, be disappointed when they see me, so why would someone set themselves up for failure that way? It baffles me.

» Add a new message to this topic