FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What’s the worst sexual experience you’ve ever heard of?

What’s the worst sexual experience you’ve ever heard of?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iimon OP   Man  over a year ago

glasgow

I worked with a guy that was at a house party. His mate pulled a girl at the party and went upstairs with her. After 5/10 minutes everyone down stairs heard a blood curdling scream followed by someone running down the stairs and out the front door.

They ran upstairs to see what happend and the guy was on the floor hands on his junk. They asked what happened, the girl went down to give him a blow job (her first time) not knowing what to do she actually blew him up

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Did ye aye?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I know someone who was giving her guy some vigorous head, the room was dark, she felt a lot of wetness, light was put on, blood everywhere. Like a scene from psycho.

She snapped his banjo string.

"I know someone who was giving her guy some vigorous head, the room was dark, she felt a lot of wetness, light was put on, blood everywhere. Like a scene from psycho.

She snapped his banjo string. "

Yip that's happened to me. Worst pain of my life

"I know someone who was giving her guy some vigorous head, the room was dark, she felt a lot of wetness, light was put on, blood everywhere. Like a scene from psycho.

She snapped his banjo string. "

I've heard a few horror stories about the banjo string

I'm so happy to be surcumsised lol

Worst experience was when I was younger and in the middle of the fun exercise, the girls mum and dad opened the door and went mental!!!

We never heard them coming back from their "big shop at asda"

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

I knelt on a bed and kinda slide off it poking myself in the eye with a violet wand....does that count lol

Lanarkshire

"I knelt on a bed and kinda slide off it poking myself in the eye with a violet wand....does that count lol "

I had nipple burn from one of those!

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

"I knelt on a bed and kinda slide off it poking myself in the eye with a violet wand....does that count lol

I had nipple burn from one of those! "

That definitely sounds like a few days of pain. Was it wet or had oil on it perhaps? Maybe thats why?

Lanarkshire

"I knelt on a bed and kinda slide off it poking myself in the eye with a violet wand....does that count lol

I had nipple burn from one of those!

That definitely sounds like a few days of pain. Was it wet or had oil on it perhaps? Maybe thats why?"

Cant actually remember, think I only agreed to it cos I was d*unk. I could be wrong but the weapon who did it.....you know who you are.....may have been d*unk too!

"Did ye aye? "

By *arlinsidewinderMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Once in the middle of good old fashioned missionary sex, pillow moved, got too close to the candle at the side of the bed, went up in flames!

Threw the pillow in the shower then went back into position.

Lesson learned.

By *dglasgow30TV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

Ex gf wanted to play with candle wax as she seen it in a film. Little did we know they are different candles that the wax melts at a lower temperature. I ended up all burnt n blistered on my balls n cock.

"Ex gf wanted to play with candle wax as she seen it in a film. Little did we know they are different candles that the wax melts at a lower temperature. I ended up all burnt n blistered on my balls n cock. "

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

First time I saw a micro penis was definitely a shock. It looked like a button.

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

Ive probably got a few but one sticking in my mind was when I was lying sprawled on the bed after the deed when her dog had came in and started licking my cock

"Ive probably got a few but one sticking in my mind was when I was lying sprawled on the bed after the deed when her dog had came in and started licking my cock"

Suppose it saved you wiping it on the curtain....

Did you stop it or let it carry on?

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

"Ive probably got a few but one sticking in my mind was when I was lying sprawled on the bed after the deed when her dog had came in and started licking my cock"

Had she requested you do her doggy?

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"Ive probably got a few but one sticking in my mind was when I was lying sprawled on the bed after the deed when her dog had came in and started licking my cock

Had she requested you do her doggy?"

Haha, very good.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

My mate snapped his banjo string when he tried to fuck his mrs when she was still kinda dry.

That is horrific enough for me

» Add a new message to this topic