FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Hotel Meets - issues?

Hotel Meets - issues?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *mai OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow & Edinburgh

We can't accommodate so can only have fun elsewhere

Looking to have a hotel meet in the near future, has anyone had any issues with taking another couple to their room?

We appreciate it's still early doors

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

I suppose it would depend on the hotel.

We had fun at the hotel on Saturday and nobody bated an eyelid.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"We can't accommodate so can only have fun elsewhere

Looking to have a hotel meet in the near future, has anyone had any issues with taking another couple to their room?

We appreciate it's still early doors"

A couple contacted me and we arranged a meet. I went ahead and booked the room and paid. As soon as I told them they blocked me.

A couple contacted me and we arranged a meet. I went ahead and booked the room and paid. As soon as I told them they blocked me. "

Get them reported sadly probably nothing will be done about them but it’s always worth a shout, car too many folk ruin the site and the experiences for others ! Hope you managed to amend or cancel the booking

Glasgow & Edinburgh

A couple contacted me and we arranged a meet. I went ahead and booked the room and paid. As soon as I told them they blocked me. "

Hope you got your money back!

What I meant with my original post was due to covid has there been any issues taking persons back to your room?

A couple contacted me and we arranged a meet. I went ahead and booked the room and paid. As soon as I told them they blocked me.

Hope you got your money back!

What I meant with my original post was due to covid has there been any issues taking persons back to your room?"

I think the only

Issues that have got the heavies in are the ones where there’s folk isolating feom holidays etc for the most part I think most of the other hotels are business as usual

Tinsel Town

Get them reported sadly probably nothing will be done about them but it’s always worth a shout, car too many folk ruin the site and the experiences for others ! Hope you managed to amend or cancel the booking "

What has it got to fab?

I would hope the OP carried out the usual checks to confirm the couple were genuine before stumping up for a hotel room.

Tinsel Town

Get them reported sadly probably nothing will be done about them but it’s always worth a shout, car too many folk ruin the site and the experiences for others ! Hope you managed to amend or cancel the booking

What has it got to fab?

I would hope the OP carried out the usual checks to confirm the couple were genuine before stumping up for a hotel room.

"

What has it got to do with fab.

We brought people back to our hotel not that long ago and it was not a issue

Sometimes best to hire an apartment room

Glasgow & Edinburgh

"We brought people back to our hotel not that long ago and it was not a issue "

Good to know

Glasgow & Edinburgh

"Sometimes best to hire an apartment room"

Like an Airbnb?

By *inkycouple4fun2019Couple  over a year ago

Paisley

Have seen some Glasgow hotels have security in for if there are people mixing rooms (still level 3 restrictions) but it will depend on the hotel really

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

What has it got to fab?

What has it got to do with fab."

Fab have an option to report people for a no show during an arranged meet.

Tinsel Town

What has it got to fab?

Fab have an option to report people for a no show during an arranged meet."

I thought that would have nothing to do with fab as anything could crop up which causes a no show.

Seems a bit of a pointless function to be honest as it would require one party having to explain the reason for not showing.

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

What has it got to fab?

I thought that would have nothing to do with fab as anything could crop up which causes a no show.

Seems a bit of a pointless function to be honest as it would require one party having to explain the reason for not showing."

Don't know exactly how Fab deal with no shows, maybe give them a ban if It continues?

Unfortunately a huge amount of members accounts are fakes like all swinger sites etc.

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

That is really nasty!

Tinsel Town

What has it got to fab?

Seems a bit of a pointless function to be honest as it would require one party having to explain the reason for not showing.

Don't know exactly how Fab deal with no shows, maybe give them a ban if It continues?

Unfortunately a huge amount of members accounts are fakes like all swinger sites etc. "

This is why prefer the clubs, less chance of being let down.

We have been lucky we haven't had our time wasted yet, but the potential indicators are easy to spot.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I would have hoped you done your checks before putting your hand in your pocket.

There are ton's of profiles on here that are are not what they seem, unfortunately the majority (not all) of guys get sucked into trap and let little brain do the thinking when the chance of sex arises.

Just got to learn from it, and not make the same mistake again.

» Add a new message to this topic