FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Convincing TVs

Convincing TVs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tealth888 OP   Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

Finding myself attracted to convincing TVs Does that make me bi ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yes

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

You don't need to put a label on it. I would say if you're attracted to a male, you're bi. But, nobody else requires you to have a label babe, so I wouldn't give it a second thought unless it bothers you xx

"Finding myself attracted to convincing TVs Does that make me bi ? "

I have 4 or 5 verifications from CD/TS on here alone. However the thought of having sex with a man not dressed up does nothing for me and if anything, distasteful. So no OP, I do not consider myself to be bi. Hope this helps

Yes.

Very least your bi.

Saying otherwise is kidding yourself on.

"Yes.

Very least your bi.

Saying otherwise is kidding yourself on."

Who are you to decide what someone is/isn't? Can't you just tell him to be happy and enjoy what he enjoys?

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes.

Very least your bi.

Saying otherwise is kidding yourself on.

Who are you to decide what someone is/isn't? Can't you just tell him to be happy and enjoy what he enjoys?"

You use labels all over your own profile. Including bi-curious. Labels are a means to convey information efficiently. When you are labelled by someone else (especially if incorrectly) that’s a problem. The OP is merely asking for opinions.

By *tealth888 OP   Man  over a year ago

dunfermline

"You don't need to put a label on it. I would say if you're attracted to a male, you're bi. But, nobody else requires you to have a label babe, so I wouldn't give it a second thought unless it bothers you xx"

It’s not a concern was just intrigued as to people’s thoughts Prefer the female form if given the choice but when the horny head is on am a Slut

Does it make you happy??, Who cares. Sad thing is there's loads of guys in here who won't put, Bi /Bi curious on there profile, in fear of scaring away a percentage of women. Be Happy

A straight man wouldn't consider another man in any form.

That's my point.

It's an age old question on here.

I agree with Oldie's comments. At the very least it makes you bi curious. There may be convincing TV's but they're still men x

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Finding myself attracted to convincing TVs Does that make me bi ? Does it make you happy??, Who cares. Sad thing is there's loads of guys in here who won't put, Bi /Bi curious on there profile, in fear of scaring away a percentage of women. Be Happy "
I know a lot of men who won't admit their sexuality on their profile for fear women or couples won't meet them if they admit to being bi.

This should be a place for experimenting sexuality without putting a label on it but many expect you to label yourself

As a woman who isn't attracted to bi men.

I want that label.

"As a woman who isn't attracted to bi men.

I want that label."

Thats why many choose not to label themselves so you could potentially be meeting someone who is but chooses not to say they are

That's unfortunately the fab way.

But most forget to hide the veris

"That's unfortunately the fab way.

But most forget to hide the veris "

Yeah some do or some just don't display them then you find theirs on a tv/cd or bi guys profile lol

"I agree with Oldie's comments. At the very least it makes you bi curious. There may be convincing TV's but they're still men x"

But what if the person they met wasn't identifying their gender as male. All very complex lol.

OP don't worry about anything or what anyone on here says.

Imagine that you outlined that you only met people who hated prawn cocktail crisps because you do too.

But then someone at a large social event saw you kissing a person who does like prawn cocktail crisps. The forum would explode! Fucking liar, he does meet people who like prawn cocktail crisps. He was with her last night.

Someone else chips in 'He told me once he likes skips'.

But then we find out that the woman you met at the social was an identical twin and she hates what you hate.

Additionally, it was the large open topped waste container that you were talking about love for to another forumite rather than the snack but they misunderstood.

So on both occasions you've held firm to what you believe. But some folk may never believe you and generally some users don't ever wish to meet you cos they think you're weird for not liking that thing in the first place.

In the end, like the above, it's all a load of largely inconsequential bollocks and you should be with whoever makes you happy.

By *idnight-Blue22Man  over a year ago

glasgow

When I first made out with a boy, I felt awful, almost guilty of what I had done! I kept thinking that I’m not straight, when did I become bi! Nowadays I simply go with what I’m attracted by, based on looks and personality, not what’s under their trousers. I don’t like to label myself

Sure does

"I agree with Oldie's comments. At the very least it makes you bi curious. There may be convincing TV's but they're still men x

But what if the person they met wasn't identifying their gender as male. All very complex lol.

OP don't worry about anything or what anyone on here says.

Imagine that you outlined that you only met people who hated prawn cocktail crisps because you do too.

But then someone at a large social event saw you kissing a person who does like prawn cocktail crisps. The forum would explode! Fucking liar, he does meet people who like prawn cocktail crisps. He was with her last night.

Someone else chips in 'He told me once he likes skips'.

But then we find out that the woman you met at the social was an identical twin and she hates what you hate.

Additionally, it was the large open topped waste container that you were talking about love for to another forumite rather than the snack but they misunderstood.

So on both occasions you've held firm to what you believe. But some folk may never believe you and generally some users don't ever wish to meet you cos they think you're weird for not liking that thing in the first place.

In the end, like the above, it's all a load of largely inconsequential bollocks and you should be with whoever makes you happy."

You're missing my point. A man who dresses up as a woman does not make him a woman. He's still a man because of what nature gave him between his legs, just saying x

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Only if you want a label.

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"I agree with..."......

You're missing my point. A man who dresses up as a woman does not make him a woman. He's still a man because of what nature gave him between his legs, just saying x"

I know your entitled to your opinion, but that’s a very wide ranging statement.

Speaking for myself, my chosen gender I had no say in, confused it maybe, diethylstilbestrol was prescribed to my mother when I was in the womb, there are many more out there like me.

Prescribe a super potent estrogen to a unborn male foetus..... you get a female brain in a male body....

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

Throughout this post there are comments saying no need for label or if you consider yourself straight.

That's absolutely fine... The problem is you want to meet others who either do or don't want to meet folk of that persuasion. This is what people keep forgetting. it may be your choice to see a male dressing and acting like a female as a female but that's not everyone's view.

Op if you have sexual interactions with a biological male irrespective of mannerisms dress or overall look your bi.

While it's a little unfair how bi males are treated in comparison to bi females. being unfair and removing prospective meets choice does not right that wrong.

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yes

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Finding myself attracted to convincing TVs Does that make me bi ?

I have 4 or 5 verifications from CD/TS on here alone. However the thought of having sex with a man not dressed up does nothing for me and if anything, distasteful. So no OP, I do not consider myself to be bi. Hope this helps"

You’re just kidding yourself!

"I agree with..."......

You're missing my point. A man who dresses up as a woman does not make him a woman. He's still a man because of what nature gave him between his legs, just saying x

Speaking for myself, my chosen gender I had no say in, confused it maybe, diethylstilbestrol was prescribed to my mother when I was in the womb, there are many more out there like me.

Prescribe a super potent estrogen to a unborn male foetus..... you get a female brain in a male body.... "

Is this partly why men transition to become women? The reason I ask is because I'm doing a diploma in counselling skills and would like to understand more about the reasoning behind it x

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

You are attracted to feminity. There is a word for it, which escapes me for the moment.

You are not bi or bi-curious or whatever until you act upon your feelings and play with a physical cock.

Yes I would say so.especially if you fancy having sex with them.

I’d say embrace it and go for it.

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Attracted to a female form = straight

Attracted to male = gay (bi if both)

I would suggest that if you were unaware that they were a TV then you are straight.

If however you are knowingly seeking TVs then it is more complex. If the attraction is their feminity then straight, if however you are looking for a cock to play with, then it's bi.

By *tirling DarkCouple  over a year ago

Stirling

Convincing TV/TS win every time over single males

It's SCOTLAND guys most of the Women don't looking like Convincing Women

By *illie99TV/TS  over a year ago

Central Scotland

"It's SCOTLAND guys most of the Women don't looking like Convincing Women "

Hope you own a kevlar helmet and suit.

No

It needs a new word

By *vcarolTV/TS  over a year ago

kilmarnockish

"I agree with..."......

Prescribe a super potent estrogen to a unborn male foetus..... you get a female brain in a male body....

Is this partly why men transition to become women? The reason I ask is because I'm doing a diploma in counselling skills and would like to understand more about the reasoning behind it x"

Hi Kitty, I’m blocked from messaging you, but feel free to message me anytime. One thing I can do is talk.....

[Removed by poster at 01/06/21 13:01:39]

Prescribe a super potent estrogen to a unborn male foetus..... you get a female brain in a male body....Never heard of this before, interesting point of view

"I agree with..."......

Is this partly why men transition to become women? The reason I ask is because I'm doing a diploma in counselling skills and would like to understand more about the reasoning behind it x

Hi Kitty, I’m blocked from messaging you, but feel free to message me anytime. One thing I can do is talk..... "

Ok cool thanks. Yes sorry that's only because of my message filters x

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

The label doesn't matter in the slightest. If you fancy someone, go for it. XX

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS  over a year ago

edinburgh

"Convincing TV/TS win every time over single males "

I think I agree....no, I know I do.

XX

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Most transwomen would like nothing better to just blend in and be at the very least “convincing”

Its something I think many battle every day with

By *obbi_sutherlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Dornoch

"Most transwomen would like nothing better to just blend in and be at the very least “convincing”

Its something I think many battle every day with "

Not trans but a crossdresser.

I would love to be just a bit "convincing" but have to accept that I will never be able to pass.

I hate that I end up looking like the traditional bloke in a frock.

Not that others seem to mind when playing but bothers me.

By *uggy55TV/TS  over a year ago

Fife

This question got quite the reaction OP

By *arroness NikkiWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"This question got quite the reaction OP "

It always does

By *ikki KentTV/TS  over a year ago

New Romney

[Removed by poster at 06/06/21 17:07:27]

By *ikki KentTV/TS  over a year ago

New Romney

I'll try that again!

I don't really care what you consider yourself,

however 'straight' isn't really being honest with yourself.

Basically, just enjoy it. Fair chance it’ll be the best sex you ever have, so go with it and worry about labelling yourself later if you must.

By *inky_katrinaTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

Well pop over here and after you spend the evening I shall answer your question xx

Firstly I'm not a fan of labels, people are people, no 2 are the same.

But here's my thoughts, if you want to use labels.

If you are attracted to someone who you know is a man and looks like a man you are probably bi.

If you are attracted to a man, who looks and dresses like a woman you are probably straight.

If you know they are a man but they still look and act like a woman I would still say you are probably more straight than not maybe a bit bi curious, but it's all a sliding scale.

If you know they are a man and you want to have sex with them you are probably bi.

But really as long as you are happy and you aren't hurting anyone or anything, just be happy.

I hope that made sense.

"Basically, just enjoy it. Fair chance it’ll be the best sex you ever have, so go with it and worry about labelling yourself later if you must. "

Careful Katrina: some guys are never quite sure and keep coming back to check again. And again

By *inky_katrinaTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

By *obbi_sutherlandTV/TS  over a year ago

Dornoch

"Basically, just enjoy it. Fair chance it’ll be the best sex you ever have, so go with it and worry about labelling yourself later if you must.

Careful Katrina: some guys are never quite sure and keep coming back to check again. And again"

And they all consider themselves straight

» Add a new message to this topic