so its looking like dundee might be heading back up to tier 3 soon

how is everyone feeling about this ?

im at breaking point, was hanging off from going to the pub

but im thinking ..... just bite the bulit for this weekend

any one care to join me ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Not good to hear. Something tells me we will all be in lockdown again soon.

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Not good to hear. Something tells me we will all be in lockdown again soon."

not quite sure where we all go from here

i personally dont think i can take another lockdown

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow your absolutely gorgeous unreal yeah looks like it's going to be like this till at least next year unfortunately

Hope not have a weekend booked mid June.

By *ookieCuickieMan  over a year ago

in the sticks

Dundee’s staying in level 2

Summary of Scotland covid changes:

- Glasgow moves to level 2 on Sat

- Edinburgh, Midlothian, Dundee, E Dunbartonshire, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, the 3 Ayrshires, N and S Lanarkshire, Clackmannanshire and Stirling stay level 2.

- Other areas to level 1 on Saturday

in the sticks

Shetland, Orkney and Western Isles to level 0 from Saturday

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Dundee’s staying in level 2

- Edinburgh, Midlothian, Dundee, E Dunbartonshire, Renfrewshire, East Renfrewshire, the 3 Ayrshires, N and S Lanarkshire, Clackmannanshire and Stirling stay level 2.

- Other areas to level 1 on Saturday"

I thought Angus was level 1 ????

By *ane DTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow.

"Shetland, Orkney and Western Isles to level 0 from Saturday "

Level does not mean no restrictions...

At Level 0:

you can meet socially in groups:

of up to 8 people from 4 households in your home or theirs – and can stay overnight

of up to 10 people from 4 households in an indoor public place like a café, pub or restaurant

of up to 15 people from 15 households outdoors

under 12s do not count towards the total number of people or households meeting outside but count towards the household numbers indoors

you do not need to physically distance from family and friends in a private home

you can travel anywhere in Scotland in Levels 0, 1 or 2 but must not enter a Level 3 or 4 area unless for a permitted reason

you can travel anywhere in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands - before you travel you must check the travel rules in those countries

you can provide informal childcare, for example to look after a grandchild

up to 200 people can attend weddings and funerals

tradespeople can carry out any work in your home such as painting, decorating or repairing

you should work from home where possible

in the sticks

"Dundee’s staying in level 2

- Other areas to level 1 on Saturday

I thought Angus was level 1 ????"

Angus, fife, Perth level 1 from Saturday.

The difference between level 1 and 2 isn’t that major that there will be an exodus from Dundee

By *ndyDee05Man  over a year ago

Dundee

[Removed by poster at 01/06/21 15:52:00]

By *ndyDee05Man  over a year ago

Dundee

Thank goodness Dundee is at least staying at level 2 rather than getting moved up to level 3. Becoming really restless now (as I assume everyone else is )

Another lockdown is inevitable

As long as my area doesn't go back up to level 3 or 4, I'm quite happy to stay in level 2. Of course there is the concern about a third wave because of this Indian variant but touch wood it doesn't happen x

"Another lockdown is inevitable "

With the vaccine program going as well as it is and death/hospital numbers remaining fairly low across the whole of Scotland I think it would be hard for GOV justifying another lockdown. At some point the vast majority of the population will be vaccinated and covid will still be here I think it’s time we learned to live with it

By *ornyguy9120Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Another lockdown is inevitable

With the vaccine program going as well as it is and death/hospital numbers remaining fairly low across the whole of Scotland I think it would be hard for GOV justifying another lockdown. At some point the vast majority of the population will be vaccinated and covid will still be here I think it’s time we learned to live with it"

I agree with that. The purpose of lockdowns was to protect the NHS and maintain capacity. Majority of the vulnerable have had at least one jag...we need to get back to some sort of normality

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

With the vaccine program going as well as it is and death/hospital numbers remaining fairly low across the whole of Scotland I think it would be hard for GOV justifying another lockdown. At some point the vast majority of the population will be vaccinated and covid will still be here I think it’s time we learned to live with it"

At last, somebody speaking some sense!!

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

With the vaccine program going as well as it is and death/hospital numbers remaining fairly low across the whole of Scotland I think it would be hard for GOV justifying another lockdown. At some point the vast majority of the population will be vaccinated and covid will still be here I think it’s time we learned to live with it

I agree with that. The purpose of lockdowns was to protect the NHS and maintain capacity. Majority of the vulnerable have had at least one jag...we need to get back to some sort of normality "

We've had our first day of zero covid deaths in the whole of the UK so we shouldn't even be under any restrictions. I mean how many times are they going to move the goal posts??!!

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

"Shetland, Orkney and Western Isles to level 0 from Saturday

Level does not mean no restrictions...

At Level 0:

you can meet socially in groups:

of up to 8 people from 4 households in your home or theirs – and can stay overnight

of up to 10 people from 4 households in an indoor public place like a café, pub or restaurant

of up to 15 people from 15 households outdoors

under 12s do not count towards the total number of people or households meeting outside but count towards the household numbers indoors

you do not need to physically distance from family and friends in a private home

you can travel anywhere in Scotland in Levels 0, 1 or 2 but must not enter a Level 3 or 4 area unless for a permitted reason

you can travel anywhere in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, the Isle of Man or the Channel Islands - before you travel you must check the travel rules in those countries

you can provide informal childcare, for example to look after a grandchild

up to 200 people can attend weddings and funerals

tradespeople can carry out any work in your home such as painting, decorating or repairing

you should work from home where possible

"

Can't wait until we're at level minus one. That appears to be the level for back to normal.

Hope I'm wrong but I can see most of Scotland back in level 4 mid to end July, once we've all had our fun at the pubs, parties, get togethers and the Euros are finished.....

"Hope I'm wrong but I can see most of Scotland back in level 4 mid to end July, once we've all had our fun at the pubs, parties, get togethers and the Euros are finished..... "

By the time we get to mid-late July even more people will have had their 1st and even more their 2nd dose of the vaccine if any area goes back into level 3 or 4 restrictions it’s going to make the vaccine roll out look a joke and with a booster being mentioned why would anyone take a 3rd dose of something that was meant to give freedom back. As long as hospital and death numbers remain low then we need to accept that this virus exists and get on with life.

At last, somebody speaking some sense!!"

Shh don’t say that S word out loud lol

» Add a new message to this topic