FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Very long threads

Very long threads

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Is it just me or does anyone else get Fooked of scrolling up...especially the very long 14odd threads.

Rant over

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is it just me or does anyone else get Fooked of scrolling up...especially the very long 14odd threads.

Rant over "

Yes. I avoid them.

Glasgow

This one is awesome

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Its even worse when they quote an essay

K

By *orders CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Kelso

"Is it just me or does anyone else get Fooked of scrolling up...especially the very long 14odd threads.

Rant over

Yes. I avoid them. "

It's definitely worthwhile not using quote and reply!

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Is this going to end up a long thread?

Glasgow

"Is this going to end up a long thread?"

Too

Right

By *uietbloke67 OP   Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Hope

Not

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Hope

You

Are

Both

A

Bit

Silly

Not"

Glasgow

"Hope

You

Are

Both

A

Bit

Silly

Not"

A

B

S

O

L

U

T

L

E

Y

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I don’t really have an opinion on this thread but....

Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion, as well as debates. It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each other's validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

"I don’t really have an opinion on this thread but....

Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion, as well as debates. It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each other's validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks."

Naw it disnae !

( Hides )

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Forums prefer a premise of open and free discussion and often adopt de facto standards. Most common topics on forums include questions, comparisons, polls of opinion, as well as debates. It is not uncommon for nonsense or unsocial behavior to sprout as people lose temper, especially if the topic is controversial. Poor understanding of differences in values of the participants is a common problem on forums. Because replies to a topic are often worded aimed at someone's point of view, discussion will usually go slightly off into several directions as people question each other's validity, sources and so on. Circular discussion and ambiguity in replies can extend for several tens of posts of a thread eventually ending when everyone gives up or attention spans waver and a more interesting subject takes over. It is not uncommon for debate to end in ad hominem attacks.

Naw it disnae !

( Hides ) "

I can see you - it’s hard to hide in a bridal dress

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

Naw it disnae !

( Hides )

I can see you - it’s hard to hide in a bridal dress "

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Longest thread ever I hope

» Add a new message to this topic