FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > To lie or not to lie ??

To lie or not to lie ??

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So question for the dabblers out there who are single

When you meet someone who’s a prospective partner of the vanilla kind so you tell them you’re on fab or do you lie ?

What’s your personal experiences of being honest about being on fab ?

I’ve always been honest and fact is o don’t even meet or play very often I’m more of a monogamous person and prefer being in a relationship, but yet when I’m honest I either find they think it’s great and assume I’m wanting to have threesomes or mores ones or they get all insecure and jealous and assume I’m not the faithful kind

I often then find I’m the one being lied to and cheated on

Does fab ruin more relationships before they been started ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Will let ya know if i get a relationship lol

"Will let ya know if i get a relationship lol"

Aw I’m surprised you’ve not been snapped up by now XX or is it the curse of fab ? Is that why your single ?

I wouldn't mention it unless it came up. I'm not on here for anything more than chatting to people I know, some false flattery when I post a photo and to sometimes join in the forums.

I'm not a swinger and I'm not looking for that kind of relationship.

I want vanilla. I love vanilla!

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

If I was in that situ. I'd probs hide my profile, take a backseat and see how things go, if they were the one I'd tell, explain the social side and chat about if it was ok, and decide whether to delete..

"If I was in that situ. I'd probs hide my profile, take a backseat and see how things go, if they were the one I'd tell, explain the social side and chat about if it was ok, and decide whether to delete.."

That’s what I did, and he cheated on me and low and behold fab got brought up, he even met a few fab friends trying to reassure him but then when I realised he wasn’t liking it deleted my

Profile and low and behold he cheated and brought up fab blah blah gave him benefit of the doubt tried again and boom fucked over again lol so fab here I am back again with likeminded folks who are supporting me right now more than most of my vanilla pals and all of my family, ooos sorry not actually for any family ! Keep forgetting that one it actually feels like me choosing my fab family over the possibility of someone respecting me

For being open minded and loving people of all walks of life, but yet my moral compass I straighter than most of the folk who pre judge me for being on here. Is it giving up choosing that I’d rather be on my own from now on ?

"Will let ya know if i get a relationship lol

Aw I’m surprised you’ve not been snapped up by now XX or is it the curse of fab ? Is that why your single ? "

Life is life

No one wants me in or out of fab lol

My time will come (i hope)

From past experience I wouldn't mention it if it was a prospective bf. But since that's not gonna happen all is good. Better staying on here where a spade is a spade

"From past experience I wouldn't mention it if it was a prospective bf. But since that's not gonna happen all is good. Better staying on here where a spade is a spade"

Unless its a shovel lol

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

No I wouldn’t lie.

I’m not ashamed of anything I do or have done.

If he couldn’t handle it then he wouldn’t be the man for me.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Regardless of whether it be fab,fet or a kink, honesty is the best policy.

If they can't handle you for you, Then they are not right for you in the first place.

By *agan gentlemenMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Having met 3 ladies that became long term relationship 2 from another site much older than this and 1 from here. Once it became clear we wernt interested on another we jointly deleted.

As for another it would depend if I met her on vanilla World I would Park the profile for a while then delete.. If it came from here. Then that would be a joint desision. But as I really have very little free time for myself. Last thing I am looking for is a new partner at the moment

In the past I've had gfs that have been interested in swinging. I'd say honestly is the best policy. As if its ment to be its ment to be.

» Add a new message to this topic