FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Screening

Screening

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What the thoughts on fab tightening up the screening for people joining? Personally I think it needs to be more stringent…thoughts?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If it can out Racists, bigots, homophones, and body shamers then absolutely, bring it on

Madtory photo verified for anyone joining

Profile put in a 24 hour holding cell while waiting on a admin to check sed verified photo to make shour it’s a woman couples man or tv/ts

And only then can they be alowed to view anything on the site

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"Madtory photo verified for anyone joining

Profile put in a 24 hour holding cell while waiting on a admin to check sed verified photo to make shour it’s a woman couples man or tv/ts

"

how does a photo prove anything other than someone held a bit of paper?

[Removed by poster at 28/06/21 23:00:54]

how does a photo prove anything other than someone held a bit of paper? "

Well I proves that the person behind it is indeed a woman not a guy pretending to be a woman

It proves that it’s both hafes off a couple not some guy who’s on here with photos he took off a ex or current lover

It proves it not some woman pretending to be a guy to scope out they “ competition ” or tie up they competition away from another guys and yes I have herd rumbleings off this happing

I mean who’s going to hold a bit off paper naked for a “ friends ” so they can pretend

Sorry but if someone came and asked me can you hold up paper with this screen name on it so I can pretend to be a woman I would tell them to get lost and is creepy as

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Well I proves that the person behind it is indeed a woman not a guy pretending to be a woman

It proves that it’s both hafes off a couple not some guy who’s on here with photos he took off a ex or current lover

It proves it not some woman pretending to be a guy to scope out they “ competition ” or tie up they competition away from another guys and yes I have herd rumbleings off this happing

I mean who’s going to hold a bit off paper naked for a “ friends ” so they can pretend

Sorry but if someone came and asked me can you hold up paper with this screen name on it so I can pretend to be a woman I would tell them to get lost and is creepy as "

What about those jumping about with fake accounts who people have blocked just so they can see what you are upto.... trust me it does happen so there are ways of faking who you are claiming to be

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

How do you screen for idiots, stalkers and time wasters?

We all have our own views on who should be screened so who would make the final decision?

Been here 12 yrs if not longer never ever would I stand with a piece of paper with a fab name on it for a picture.

Green ticks all the way.

Sorry but if someone came and asked me can you hold up paper with this screen name on it so I can pretend to be a woman I would tell them to get lost and is creepy as What about those jumping about with fake accounts who people have blocked just so they can see what you are upto.... trust me it does happen so there are ways of faking who you are claiming to be "

Photo or green tick I know a place that sells green tick pp aw hence why I never meet anyone who has verifieds off anyone with a aw account

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

Screening for what exactly?

Mixed views…screening to stop all the time wasters, fakes etc etc…what about paying for the service to use fab

This is a debate that has raged ever since fab started or thereabouts. You’re never gonna please all the people all the time. I think site is fine as it is as with good vetting (never had a time waster in 11 years) and the tools the site gives you I think you have all you need to navigate the site well.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"This is a debate that has raged ever since fab started or thereabouts. You’re never gonna please all the people all the time. I think site is fine as it is as with good vetting (never had a time waster in 11 years) and the tools the site gives you I think you have all you need to navigate the site well. "

Yip. Patience and good vetting will serve you well. Also don't let your wee heed do the thinking. It has a 1 track mind and makes terrible choices

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"This is a debate that has raged ever since fab started or thereabouts. You’re never gonna please all the people all the time. I think site is fine as it is as with good vetting (never had a time waster in 11 years) and the tools the site gives you I think you have all you need to navigate the site well.

Yip. Patience and good vetting will serve you well. Also don't let your wee heed do the thinking. It has a 1 track mind and makes terrible choices "

Totally agree with you.

By *riendly foeWoman  over a year ago

In a crisp poke on the A814

"Mixed views…screening to stop all the time wasters, fakes etc etc…what about paying for the service to use fab "

If you honestly believe that paying stops the time wasters and fakes, pay up, use your filters, and only message supporters.....OR, get used to the fact that, no matter what, there will always be fakes/time wasters and learn to them out

» Add a new message to this topic