FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > MFF

MFF

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hello, we (29M -- me, and 26F) are looking for a female to join us for MFF. If anyone has any questions feel free to send me a message

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I'd suggest a couple profile or adding the (f) profile name might have more success?

Innocent

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

^^ what they said

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah get yourself a couples profile and lower your expectations.

Everyone and their granny are looking for another female to join them.

Good luck

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I'd suggest a couple profile or adding the (f) profile name might have more success?

Innocent "

I agree. I meet couples but only from verified couple profiles (whether they are a Fab couple or attached in real life). Otherwise for all I know the female you want me to join is a figment of the guys imagination!

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

"I'd suggest a couple profile or adding the (f) profile name might have more success?

Innocent

I agree. I meet couples but only from verified couple profiles (whether they are a Fab couple or attached in real life). Otherwise for all I know the female you want me to join is a figment of the guys imagination! "

This

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

The FAB desire has both a meets forum and meets section. Perhaps you should explore those areas.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"The FAB desire has both a meets forum and meets section. Perhaps you should explore those areas."

But that would involve taking time to look. Post here and wait for the fanny to come to them. So little time, so little effort, hope for big rewards. Then moan when they can't get a meet

"The FAB desire has both a meets forum and meets section. Perhaps you should explore those areas.

But that would involve taking time to look. Post here and wait for the fanny to come to them. So little time, so little effort, hope for big rewards. Then moan when they can't get a meet "

Well, thanks for the sarky comment. Was really neccessary. I actually have more verified meets on here than you do.

Sencondly, the F wants to remain incognito until we find another F and profiles and pictures will be shared.

Thirdly, we have found a 2nd F so I don't need to tell you where to put your delightful attitude

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"The FAB desire has both a meets forum and meets section. Perhaps you should explore those areas.

But that would involve taking time to look. Post here and wait for the fanny to come to them. So little time, so little effort, hope for big rewards. Then moan when they can't get a meet

Well, thanks for the sarky comment. Was really neccessary. I actually have more verified meets on here than you do.

Sencondly, the F wants to remain incognito until we find another F and profiles and pictures will be shared.

Thirdly, we have found a 2nd F so I don't need to tell you where to put your delightful attitude "

I'm glad for you. We'll done

Thirdly, we have found a 2nd F so I don't need to tell you where to put your delightful attitude "

Interesting to know there's women out there who will agree to meet without seeing who they're meeting! I always thought that was more likely with single men. Glad you found someone

By *tew008Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

Thirdly, we have found a 2nd F so I don't need to tell you where to put your delightful attitude

Interesting to know there's women out there who will agree to meet without seeing who they're meeting! I always thought that was more likely with single men. Glad you found someone "

Must be some type of hoodoo

Interesting to know there's women out there who will agree to meet without seeing who they're meeting! I always thought that was more likely with single men. Glad you found someone "

Can you not read lol?

Interesting to know there's women out there who will agree to meet without seeing who they're meeting! I always thought that was more likely with single men. Glad you found someone

Can you not read lol? "

So charming

Enjoy your meet

» Add a new message to this topic