FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Has this site had its day?

Has this site had its day?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Been using the site for a number of years and had a handful of meets with some great people but over the last few months Ive barely had a reply to messages let alone get a meet.

Its kinda demoralising when you go to the effort of typing out a long detailed message only for it to be deleted quite possibly without even being read. Have to confess in recent weeks my opening messages have become more brief as feel whats the point putting effort in just to be ignored.

Also noticed an increase in those with more aggresive type profiles and some folk who do reply extremely rudely. All in all im really considering quitting site altogether.

Even though it sounds like it this isnt meant to be a woe is me message, just genuinely interested in other folks thoughts on the site these days.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I agree completely. I've pretty much given up trying to get a meet now so just browse the site.

I'm on the verge of deleting my account. It's really a couples and single fem site....there must be better sites out there!

By *illow PimpMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Take some time out mate when you start feeling like you are.

Were small fish in a big pond.

I rarely meet these days and if i do it's with people i have chatted or met with for a number of years.

fab isn't the be all and end all of either swinging or life in general.

I usually fade into the distance a few times a year to concentrate on things worth my time and effort.

Come back, revamp your profile, find new folk to strike conversation and meets with through various socials, chatroom etc.

fab's like a roller coaster with up's and down's you will always bounce back

"I agree completely. I've pretty much given up trying to get a meet now so just browse the site."
snap.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

I guess the longer your on fab it does get a bit like that,thats why i think the socials are a great way of meeting fun new sexy people and keeps things fresh because at each and everyone of the socials your always meeting new people as well as keeping in touch with old friends .

just hide your profile and take time out and come back with a new fresh outlook .

Probably not, I suspect all sites like this are similar, loads of guys so the ladies are spoilt for choice!

And of course a lot of the guys are eejits which doesn't help us decent ones either, we all get tarred with the same brush!!

But......... believe it or not, there are ladies out there meeting, you've just got to keep going, writing the messages, and.............. oh goodness me, a lady has replied, we're chatting, and.................I think a meet might be on the cards!!!

"I agree completely. I've pretty much given up trying to get a meet now so just browse the site."

We agree to. Lots of folk just onto chat or look at pics, doesn't seem to be many who actually want to meet.

By *ikkiBWoman  over a year ago

Falkirk

I have actually thought about leaving recently. Getting tired of people taking offence to getting messages deleted, getting told no. The "couples" that are really single men that spoil it for real couples. Men who dont bother to read the profile and my new pet hate essays for a first message in which they explain every single second of the meet and when I delete that I get abuse because they put in effort. Then theres the nutters and fakes. I know someone who has knocked roughly 15y off their age but admin find it fine.

Its got to the stage in the last few days at least that I just come on to browse the forums, answer message to the few I have spoke to for a while and then have a wee look in the chatroom.

By *z ThongzWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Its hardly surprising some people dont get meets , have u sat in chat and watched the way some folks approach others , I think if ur not having meets or mails answered its about time you look at your own approach and critically look at the mail you send out , in most cases its down to the individual rather than putting the blame on folks not meeting , just my tuppenceworth . Happy swinging all

"I know someone who has knocked roughly 15y off their age but admin find it fine.

."

In fairness to admin... how would they be able to prove they were a different age?

Im sure Admin wont find it 'fine' but if they could see proof of this then im sure we could trust them to do something. I say, you say, he says isnt proof I guess.

XX

Falkirk

"I know someone who has knocked roughly 15y off their age but admin find it fine.

In fairness to admin... how would they be able to prove they were a different age?

Im sure Admin wont find it 'fine' but if they could see proof of this then im sure we could trust them to do something. I say, you say, he says isnt proof I guess.

XX

"

I figured the fact he has different ages on all his profiles across other fabsites would be proof to back up what I actually know but seems its not.

By *iewMan  over a year ago
Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

No the site is much about the same in my opinion. My whole approach to swinging has changed over the years and the excitement I got from the danger of it all has gone.... as swinging becomes more accepted, it becomes more boring in my opinion... the thrill has gone.

but I think some take it way too seriously and give the impression that they only think about cock and pussy 24/7 365 days a year and it reeks of desperation. The ranting people do about it only reaffirms that.

disclaimer.... my opinion based over the last couple of years not this thread.......

XX

I figured the fact he has different ages on all his profiles across other fabsites would be proof to back up what I actually know but seems its not."

At the end of the day.... this is the 'internet'. People should make their own decisions on who people are, not trust a web sites admin to 'police' peoples preferences or profile statements.

People can be who they want to be on here (and other adult sites)... same as people have fake female profiles. You have to use your own due diligence when contacting people.

"Its hardly surprising some people dont get meets , have u sat in chat and watched the way some folks approach others , I think if ur not having meets or mails answered its about time you look at your own approach and critically look at the mail you send out , in most cases its down to the individual rather than putting the blame on folks not meeting , just my tuppenceworth . Happy swinging all "

I agree with ya here Loz!

Some of the long messages I get just look like 'copy & paste' jobs so I just delete em lol xx

Falkirk

"Some of the long messages I get just look like 'copy & paste' jobs so I just delete em lol xx"

I actually had one recently with another username attached. Started Dear XXXXXX instead of my username so it was clear they were just spamming a prepared message

In some cases it's better to leave the site rather than just stay and browse forums etc.... I mean why stay just for that??? I mean really if people think swinging and the site has had its day then sometimes it's better to leave.... Staying and breeding negativity does nowt but make people look like moaners.... Some look actually a little bitter lol.....as its been said time n time no-one is forcing anyone to stay....

"Some of the long messages I get just look like 'copy & paste' jobs so I just delete em lol xx

I actually had one recently with another username attached. Started Dear XXXXXX instead of my username so it was clear they were just spamming a prepared message"

I think I had the same message... was it especially long and very self indulgent?!

I've not been here long.. but so far I'm enjoying it. People seem nice.. I've made a few friends and had a laugh.

I guess it depends on what you expect out of it. Sure some of my messages have been deleted, but why worry, if they aren't interested then why should you be?

In the end if you are feeling jaded about it all then just move on.. that's not me telling you to bugger off .. its me telling you what I'd do.

"In some cases it's better to leave the site rather than just stay and browse forums etc.... I mean why stay just for that??? I mean really if people think swinging and the site has had its day then sometimes it's better to leave.... Staying and breeding negativity does nowt but make people look like moaners.... Some look actually a litotle bitter lol.....as its been said time n time no-one is forcing anyone to stay....

"

cause its something to Do before emerdale comes on

Think its because we have been here for yrs and Remember how Good and fun the site Used to be.

No dramas and no egos

"In some cases it's better to leave the site rather than just stay and browse forums etc.... I mean why stay just for that??? I mean really if people think swinging and the site has had its day then sometimes it's better to leave.... Staying and breeding negativity does nowt but make people look like moaners.... Some look actually a litotle bitter lol.....as its been said time n time no-one is forcing anyone to stay....

cause its something to Do before emerdale comes on

Think its because we have been here for yrs and Remember how Good and fun the site Used to be.

No dramas and no egos "

Always has been and always will be dramas..... I don't think it's any worse now...

I just think sometimes people stay on the site for the wrong reasons....

Yip...looking for a boyfriend.

"I agree completely. I've pretty much given up trying to get a meet now so just browse the site.snap. "

and us

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"In some cases it's better to leave the site rather than just stay and browse forums etc.... I mean why stay just for that???

"

it's better fun than reading Joan Burnie's problem page...

"Some of the long messages I get just look like 'copy & paste' jobs so I just delete em lol xx

I actually had one recently with another username attached. Started Dear XXXXXX instead of my username so it was clear they were just spamming a prepared message"

I got one like that too haha, what a tool lol he got a reply from me but it wasn't the kind he was looking for haha xx

and me, I have made some great friends though... and loads of timewasters

By *r and Mrs SnogalotCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

At any time of the day you will find that about 85% of the 10000 people that are online are single males looking for some sex! The other 10% are the actual swinging couples trying to find the 5% elusive single bi female.

Of course there is going to be plenty of choice for the couples and dongle females but for single guys you have more luck going to the pub to get meet! With as easy and short a conversation as "hiya how are you"

I know I was on this site as a single long before I introduced the other half

D

Its Way easier to meet a singel guy yes...

Try to find a cpl meet...now that is hård.

We have been here about 18 months and still enjoying it have met some lovely ppl and really enjoy the socials as well its a great way to meet old and new friends and gives us sumthing to look forward to every few months.so no we dont think its had its day.

I took a lovely 2 month break from the site, not due to anything wrong with he site, but something related/symptomatic with the site certainly.

Never had any increase in genuine contacts/meets via going to a social personally, chat i use for the laugh of it, but quite soon a clueless desperado breezes in there and messes it up, and generally makes all us guys look bad.

So, you generally are thankfull for the established swinging friends you do have and just try to remain upbeat about what the future may hold. The past, i could type chapters on that badboy,lol

I've been on FAB now for a few years and I don't think it has really changed that much. I'm still receiving offers and I'm still having fun!

Guys who aren't getting any replies must be doing something wrong. Try going to socials, writing individual messages (not just cut n' paste) and spend some time on chat.

Having said that, there were 40 guys on chat the other night and only 4 girls. But about 35 of these guys never contributed anything. What do they expect?

Chill out and have fun everyone.....

"In some cases it's better to leave the site rather than just stay and browse forums etc.... I mean why stay just for that??? I mean really if people think swinging and the site has had its day then sometimes it's better to leave.... Staying and breeding negativity does nowt but make people look like moaners.... Some look actually a little bitter lol.....as its been said time n time no-one is forcing anyone to stay....

"

Here Here

We are just back recently on the site & have to say it has changed a bit in that there was less 'complaining posts' on this forum than there is now.

I think people forget a few things:

It's supposed to be fun & should be the x factor in your life not the be all and end all

First impressions count, and this goes for couples as well as singles - majority dont read profiles, If they did then perhaps this would minimise the messages being deleted as it is frustrating when you are contacted & you wonder why?

It's like dating- for anyone who had been on a dating site, you will not appeal to everyone & again first impressions count, but when you do meet someone special it makes it all worth while

Finally no different to life sometimes its up, sometimes down .......

....... But when if is up, it's a fucking great ride

Mrs B xx

Falkirk

I actually had one recently with another username attached. Started Dear XXXXXX instead of my username so it was clear they were just spamming a prepared message

I think I had the same message... was it especially long and very self indulgent?!"

Yup sounds like the same one lol

"Its Way easier to meet a singel guy yes...

"

Let's not even mention a single fem Psml

On that note, I think we will leave in a huff too

X

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

There is, or was, only two women on here that that chat to me-one i met through another site and told her about here and the other gave me the chance and got to know me and we're good friends now...she unfortunately got fed up with the site and deleted her account two days ago! At least we can still keep in touch by phone and meet.

As for getting meets with any other women on here i live in hope but it seems an impossiblity most of the time.

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

We all need to take into account personal preference. There are genuine single guys, genuine couples & genuine females on here. But simply cos they are all genuine doesn't mean you're gonna want to fuck them. I am genuine, I send messages to genuine people, I dont get to meet them. There has to be mutual attraction on some level at least. I guess the more choice you have, he more selective you can be.

So could all those guys with toned bodies leave please? Ta!

"Its Way easier to meet a singel guy yes...

Let's not even mention a single fem Psml

On that note, I think we will leave in a huff too

X"

See this is exactly what I mean. Is there really any need for the snidey comment about leaving in a huff?

i was on here about 3 years ago and left...then came back few weeks ago. there are some changes and some similarities.

At the end of the day whether you leave or hide your profile or take a break, is up to you.

no site like this is ever gona be easy or straightforward, doesn't mean the site has had it's day.....

"We all need to take into account personal preference. There are genuine single guys, genuine couples & genuine females on here. But simply cos they are all genuine doesn't mean you're gonna want to fuck them. I am genuine, I send messages to genuine people, I dont get to meet them. There has to be mutual attraction on some level at least. I guess the more choice you have, he more selective you can be.

So could all those guys with toned bodies leave please? Ta! "

I agree. Dont get me wrong I dont expect anyone to drop their drawers just cause I message them. I realise nobody appeals to everybody but I think everybody hopes they appeal to someone.

Just these days it doesnt seem to matter what approach I take the results the same. Even in this thread theres 1 person said they dont like sort messages and another says they dont like long messages so just what is the right approach to take these days?

I dont think theres anything wrong with my profile and i do have pictures available though it rarely gets that far anymore.

As i said earlier its not a woe is me thread, i realise it isnt gonna be easy albeit not as hard as its become, just wondered how other folk thought.

"We all need to take into account personal preference. There are genuine single guys, genuine couples & genuine females on here. But simply cos they are all genuine doesn't mean you're gonna want to fuck them. I am genuine, I send messages to genuine people, I dont get to meet them. There has to be mutual attraction on some level at least. I guess the more choice you have, he more selective you can be.

So could all those guys with toned bodies leave please? Ta! "

Can I just say... that I don't know what you're moaning about as you have had the pleasure of the company of some of the finest ladies on Fab *cough*

personally i think it depends on what you expect from fab. im obviously here to meet new people because due to my extremely busy life i dont get much time to play the field in nightclubs etc. i do have friends with benefits etc so im not on here because im desperate its just something different. if i get a rejection i move on and wish the person luck. thats what i expect if i reject some1 and if i get abuse it only furthers my _iews as to why they were rejected.

an awful lot of people on here though are offended by everything and embarrassed by nothing. in everyday life i get called everyname under the sun and thats just from my mates, i regularly get txts starting "awrite bawbag" etc, i dnt find it offensive just banter. i also can speak to people about different _iews and opinions and accept we cant all be the same without it causing me offence. but it seems if you say something without dressing it up on here your sniping or having a go. calm down people its just a bit of fun and theres a whole wide world outside of fab to be enjoyed

By *uitar_antiheroMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

So could all those guys with toned bodies leave please? Ta!

Can I just say... that I don't know what you're moaning about as you have had the pleasure of the company of some of the finest ladies on Fab *cough* "

It's not a moan, cos yes I have met some awesome people. There was one called...kittehhh or something....

But it is true that more often than not messages are not replied to. it just means there isn't a mutual attraction which is fair enough. I never said all genuine people ignore me.

When are you educating me on more cartoons btw?

"Yip...looking for a boyfriend. "

In the few years I've been on this site I can agree with you, there have been many looking for a boyfriend, but there are also guys looking for a girlfriend.

Ye I know what some of you guys out there are going through,been on here for 6 months now,had one meet,and that was crap,you don't get replys,when your interested in some one.

To many time wasters,and pic collectors,there has to be a way to make ppl genuine on this site

Celtic dragon

No is the short answer to the OP's question . Think as some have said already depends on what you _iew as swinging , your peronality and your way of thinking about life . Your not always going to be everyones cup of tea , so as for the short message or the long message or the "right"message ,the pics of genetalia or body shots face pics etc etc etc just be yourself and hopefully that will attract the right kind of people for you . I personally look at swinging as a very long educational journey i've learned a lot about myself ,other people and some very intersting stuff on the forums now and again , there was a forum not that long ago about cross dressing ,tranvestites and generally things i dont know about but it intregued me and was very informative . OK yes i understand the point that this site is primarily a sex site but everyone at different stages of that journey , some like yourself are thinking that maybe they at the end of that , others just begining and some half way through . Women and couples have a superb choice of men and as such can afford to be picky . Put yourself in their shoes , with the amount of messages they get , what would you do ? Sure it would be nice to get a reply saying thanks but no thanks but thats not always possible and i fully understand that . Wouldn't say i have given up on meeting but i have learned over the 5 or so years i been doing this not to expect anything . If it's getting to that stage where you are thinking is it worth it ? , take time out ,look at your life and what your expectations are from fab , what you want and how to get it . Possibly concentrate on other things for while as i'm sure someone else said then when you feel ready drift back . If thats not an option then maye you are at the end of your journey , whatever you choose i hope it's the right one for you . Thanks for reading .

Peace out .

And not one of the first 3 " moaners" have a profile pic. Hmmm

U get out what u put in. Everybody has good days and bad and that's when u step away and have a break. Works for me

Forum Mod

Angus & Findhorn

"U get out what u put in. Everybody has good days and bad and that's when u step away and have a break. Works for me "

I have been on the site a few years and met some great people but to me it's not the be all and end all. I have got to the point a few times where I needed a break so took a few months out and refreshed myself. I'd like to point out that you don't have any pics or verifications so that may be putting people off, have a look at refreshing your profile, it can't all be 'other'peoples fault.

Yip, a woman or couple click on the site, click on messages, see 100+, first to go in the pruning down process often is, "profiles with no pics".

"And not one of the first 3 " moaners" have a profile pic. Hmmm "

Here was Me thinking the forum was a Place you could moan?

Or is it only chicks that are allowed to moan about their 1000

Messages a day or how crap messages single guys send?

Everyone likes a Good moan lol.

Just everyone moans åt diffrent things.xx

"And not one of the first 3 " moaners" have a profile pic. Hmmm

Just everyone moans åt diffrent things.xx"

Well said. Everyone has their own reasons whether they have a public photo. I work with the public so choose not to have 1 but do have them available

"I have been on the site a few years and met some great people but to me it's not the be all and end all. I have got to the point a few times where I needed a break so took a few months out and refreshed myself. I'd like to point out that you don't have any pics or verifications so that may be putting people off, have a look at refreshing your profile, it can't all be 'other'peoples fault."

I did have 2 or 3 verifications but those folk have moved on with their lives and are no longer on the site so their verifications no longer show

Well said. Everyone has their own reasons whether they have a public photo. I work with the public so choose not to have 1 but do have them available"

Ok, likewise here, but i still created a faceless, swinging fun style pic to put up.

Well said. Everyone has their own reasons whether they have a public photo. I work with the public so choose not to have 1 but do have them available"

I think that most people work with the public in some way or other.

Like going to a supermarket and all the tins in the aisles have no labels on them…. how would you know whats in them without opening them. The label (or in this case, a profile) gives a wee clue what could be inside the tin.

Anyhoo, as Aston says, no need to have a face pic on display. a body shot with tattoo's etc covered up would give someone at least an idea of your body type. Or do you work 'closely' with the public and they will recognise you from your torso?

S. x

"personally i think it depends on what you expect from fab. im obviously here to meet new people because due to my extremely busy life i dont get much time to play the field in nightclubs etc. i do have friends with benefits etc so im not on here because im desperate its just something different. if i get a rejection i move on and wish the person luck. thats what i expect if i reject some1 and if i get abuse it only furthers my _iews as to why they were rejected.

an awful lot of people on here though are offended by everything and embarrassed by nothing. in everyday life i get called everyname under the sun and thats just from my mates, i regularly get txts starting "awrite bawbag" etc, i dnt find it offensive just banter. i also can speak to people about different _iews and opinions and accept we cant all be the same without it causing me offence. but it seems if you say something without dressing it up on here your sniping or having a go. calm down people its just a bit of fun and theres a whole wide world outside of fab to be enjoyed "

profiles,status's:

I'm leaving the site because of.."blahhblahhblahhh"

just bloody do it.

also makes me wonder if anyone who complains like that has actually made 'friends' from the site.

Is it because u want to play entirely on ur own terms and failing to compromise a little?- and then complain that u cant get a shag?- I see this on many profiles, newer and old.

anyway, my main issue is making a song and dance about leaving the site, and thats to people who dont even post in forums..just from others status's alone, to me it looks like they are trying to get 'someone's' attention....possibly someone in particular..possibly being on the site not realizing its mostly about shagging other people than monogamous sex.

*sorry OP I hadnt even looked at ur profile..and just seen the comments about pics.Come mate, it would be hardly likely to stand out to u, if it was a fem or couple u were looking at.Would it?

countless other male profiles have discreet pics..on display....ones that dont show ur identity...why do u think theres bloody loads of professionals on here...who have been on here for years without losing their jobs????-they have pics...just none of their face.

anyway, as some people might say, I have no business telling u how to run ur profile....but when its not working, give it a slap.

New profile, different approach = same result. Dont think this is the place for me anymore sadly

[Removed by poster at 28/08/12 09:22:32]

I've been on here for a few years now and I love it,I'm a single guy and I've always approached everyone in the same way as I'd expect to be approached myself and luckily not many bad expierences! As for sydney rubbish I leave that well alone lol waste of time having it (in my eyes that is)

"New profile, different approach = same result. Dont think this is the place for me anymore sadly "

You get out what you put in.... If you don't have the right attitude and are negative then it won't happen for you....

Have you tried a social event? Have u tried clubs? Plenty ways to meet people and get known....

You put in the effort and have the right approach.... With a little time it will come together.....

"New profile, different approach = same result. Dont think this is the place for me anymore sadly

You get out what you put in.... If you don't have the right attitude and are negative then it won't happen for you....

Have you tried a social event? Have u tried clubs? Plenty ways to meet people and get known....

You put in the effort and have the right approach.... With a little time it will come together....."

The problem with the Dundee socials is they tend to be on saturdays and im normally working saturdays unfortunately

I'm just a newby to the site and i think its good. Not had a meet yet or any friend requests. i've had a few messages and knockbacks but i think its important to be nice and polite.

By *ola cubesMan  over a year ago

coatbridge

"New profile, different approach = same result. Dont think this is the place for me anymore sadly

You put in the effort and have the right approach.... With a little time it will come together.....

The problem with the Dundee socials is they tend to be on saturdays and im normally working saturdays unfortunately"

there you go then get yourself known arrange a social /drink event, your self for a night that suits you may not work but who knows if people concentrate on the positive it blows away the negative

"Yip...looking for a boyfriend. "

Now that's true I've noticed a lot of men

And women seem to be looking for more than just a bit of casual fun, no offence to anyone who has found a successful relationship via fab personally I wouldn't be looking for that on here but I know sometimes people meet and click but the amount of people who seem to get quite smitten on here and make things out to be more than what they are is quite scary

I have met some great people on the site and like to chat in the chat rooms and enjoy the socials, when I'm single I also enjoy meeting new people and having fun

Its good to take a break from fab if you're not getti g what you want from the site and start concentrating on other things after all we don't need negativity on here it's meant to be fun

Well said. Everyone has their own reasons whether they have a public photo. I work with the public so choose not to have 1 but do have them available

I think that most people work with the public in some way or other.

Like going to a supermarket and all the tins in the aisles have no labels on them…. how would you know whats in them without opening them. The label (or in this case, a profile) gives a wee clue what could be inside the tin.

Anyhoo, as Aston says, no need to have a face pic on display. a body shot with tattoo's etc covered up would give someone at least an idea of your body type. Or do you work 'closely' with the public and they will recognise you from your torso?

S. x"

Me bad I don't have face pics and my profile is hidden

But I do however cam in chat so I'm

Pretty genuine and really don't appreciate some of the mails I get from guys about my profile being hidden etc but hey funnily enough I'm an adult and have that right the options are there for a reason and when my profile is available there's also a little list of do's and dont's and yet still people don't read that either ! Do I get a rage on about it does it put me off the site ? No because for all the idiots on here there are loads more genuine people the hard part is accepting things will be the way they will be

I don't think this site has had its day at all. I still enjoy meeting new peeps, having the occasional meet and the general banter.

What HAS happened is its become a lot more popular and to get meets now has become that bit harder. The advent of more people unfortunately brings more timewasters and pic collectors of course but in general, for me anyway, its still a lot of fun.

I do a lot of consultation work on social media usage as part of brand development at work and it strikes me that getting meets and becoming part of the Fab scene works in pretty much the same way.

Companies use Networking (socials), their own website (Fab site), email campaigns (DM's), Twitter (forums) and Facebook (chat), among others, to become known, trusted and one of the 'good ones' and thats how you have to approach Fab.

Not saying anything guarantees results but the more visible you are and the more you join in, the more chance to have.

Oh sorry, in true forums style...In my opinion

"I don't think this site has had its day at all. I still enjoy meeting new peeps, having the occasional meet and the general banter.

What HAS happened is its become a lot more popular and to get meets now has become that bit harder. The advent of more people unfortunately brings more timewasters and pic collectors of course but in general, for me anyway, its still a lot of fun.

I do a lot of consultation work on social media usage as part of brand development at work and it strikes me that getting meets and becoming part of the Fab scene works in pretty much the same way.

Companies use Networking (socials), their own website (Fab site), email campaigns (DM's), Twitter (forums) and Facebook (chat), among others, to become known, trusted and one of the 'good ones' and thats how you have to approach Fab.

Not saying anything guarantees results but the more visible you are and the more you join in, the more chance to have.

Oh sorry, in true forums style...In my opinion

"

Great post n very true

just came back to look OP..ur profile isnt much different...hardly a cause for I'd shag him.

I dont honestly see(profile wise) why anyone would choose urs over the countless others.

I'm suggesting to take more on board...much more, of whats been said previously.

By *7JayMan  over a year ago

Methil/edinburgh

There's lots of opinions going about on here lol and that's cool, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

For me I've done the break from these sites before after it got bad with timewasters and losing faith in it and actually had a nice time away and had a normal relationship and came back with new enthusiasm and hope.

Yes there's people on here that do ruin it for others, single people on couples profiles, timewasters, people who in chat, jump in with both feet without engaging their brain when chatting to fems and couples who don't help us more gen guys. People who must be unable to read lol since they don't take the time to read a person(s) profile which they have got down all the info you need to know like, I'm not meeting or my bust is this size but it still doesn't stop them asking if you meet or how big they are lol

You can go on and on lol but they will always be there.

As a single guy, I do the messages as well, both short and long and yes you do get a lot of deletes and some rejections but that's their choice and I'm fine with that, but you do get replies from other people out there. It just takes time and effort.

As for chat rooms, it's a good place to make friends and even meet people if you just take the time and chat and get to know the people rather than just jump in without thinking, just treat them with respect and be friendly and people will talk to you. I've made friends in the chat so I know that it's worth it.

You get ups and downs on these sites, it's all about how you handle them and how you plan to move on. Either take it on the chin and keep going or hide or delete your profile and take time out.

For me I'm enjoying my time on the site and enjoy chatting to my friends.

By *ir laugh a lotMan  over a year ago

glasgow

good days and bad days ,,,,,,gimmie a shout when a good day turns up .lol

I am in the same boat I work in uniform and have day to day contact with lets call them undesirables so would want to avoid any problems if they saw my face pic on this site I too send face pics on request once i know it is safe to do so

It's a funny old place this but IMO it's better than the other sites. We've tried most of them over the past 7 years or so but this is our favourite. We're not all that fussed about level of activity or counting meets to be honest, but you do find that it's mostly the same old people on here for the long run with some short term comers and goers. After the time we've been here most of the regular users are already known to us and us to them and for whichever reason meets wont be happening. It's not a problem but you just need to understand thatit's a limitation of the whole scene. Some of the profiles are so short as to offer no insight whereas others are so specific as to leave us assuming thatwe wouldn't be what they were looking for so we won't bother messaging. Messaging from us is very rare in fact unless it's about an uninvited friends request. Not sure why - we just don't. Would we like to meet more of the short we talk to on the phone or Facebook with and meet just because we're now daytime friends? Of course, butsuch a quartet of people who get on so well are always going to be rare so we don't bother looking and every couple of years fate delivers another couple to us... Relax folks, this is a shit hobby so don't bank on spending most of your free time screwing strangers. If it happens it happens...

Sorry, but whats lMO ?

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

"Sorry, but whats lMO ? "

In My Opinion

By *mumaWoman  over a year ago

Livingston

"Sorry, but whats lMO ? "

in my opinion

Thanks,,, luv an opinion onnanything ASAP, PDQ,,lol

By *oodfunguy42Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

politeness & manners cost nothing, A simple not interested doesn,t do anyone any harm, least you know either way, so get replying

"politeness & manners cost nothing, A simple not interested doesn,t do anyone any harm, least you know either way, so get replying"
yeah this is true, but when u get mail from a guy, and u go to look at his profile and all it says is "I'll fill this in later" and that was four months ago, I just think.. Well if he can't even be bothered to write himself a profile...what's the point bothering! I can't be arsed wi it!!! And sometimes I come on the forums for a laugh and there's nowt but negativity on it...!!!

[Removed by poster at 29/08/12 22:56:39]

Has it had its day? The site? Swinging? On here?

Somewhere among, guys lookin for that one special sexy woman, that woman lookin for that one sexy special guy,(borderline dating).

Couples exclusively only interested in other couples, friends only meeting existing friends. Couples (him) aiming for the fantasy of "single fem to join us".

Hidden away amongst all that lot, i like to think theres still fun swingers in the mix in here.

And we all are aware of the other big percentage in here, fakes and busy busy timewasters.

Yes, it has had it's day long before i came on two years ago.

Through this site ive had two meets in those two years.

Six months ago i joined a simple well known social networking site. Ive had mindblowing knackering sex with four people. Still friends with and meet one and still in touch with the others. One of which wants to try a threesome with me and a bi female.

Now, compare that with my two years on fab. Oh and two of those lasses contacted me first.

Name should be changed from fab-swingers to flirty-swingers.

"Yes, it has had it's day long before i came on two years ago.

Six months ago i joined a simple well known social networking site. Ive had mindblowing knackering sex with four people. Still friends with and meet one and still in touch with the others. One of which wants to try a threesome with me and a bi female.

Now, compare that with my two years on fab. Oh and two of those lasses contacted me first.

"

could be a particular reason why ur getting on better in the other soocial network sites not be that these women u have met are actually more interested in a relationship(I bet they dont know ur shagging others ).Personally I dont know how anyone can complain at so few meets from this site.Every tool is there on the webpage, banners,signs,buttons..all designed to help people meetup.If I was reading anything into why someones had so few meets, I'd most likely say they dont have the will to get themselves out to the socials n clubs.If ur profiles not getting u meets...sort it...by attending these events.Cant be anymore brutally honest than that.

(Ive facebook shags too...they know I'm a slut tho)

In answer to the Op, no, don't think this site has had it's day. We have net some great people on here, some who we would regard as good friends. As has been said previous, everything is here on the site for you. Although we aren't really looking for single guys, there are some on here that are successful, maybe you should be asking why they do so well?

could be a particular reason why ur getting on better in the other soocial network sites not be that these women u have met are actually more interested in a relationship(I bet they dont know ur shagging others ).Personally I dont know how anyone can complain at so few meets from this site.Every tool is there on the webpage, banners,signs,buttons..all designed to help people meetup.If I was reading anything into why someones had so few meets, I'd most likely say they dont have the will to get themselves out to the socials n clubs.If ur profiles not getting u meets...sort it...by attending these events.Cant be anymore brutally honest than that.

(Ive facebook shags too...they know I'm a slut tho)"

Well said paddy.... Tottaly agree !!!!

There's loads of socials to meet people....

There's 4 clubs that are promoted through the site...

There are hundreds of profiles on the site....

There are loads of people who host parties at there homes

Scotland scene on here is probably the biggest out of all the sites...

The site has a meet today section

The site has a club section

The forums....

Meet today function

I really don't see what else fabs can offer to people the site has mostly everything to facilitate the users....

Midlothian

"There's loads of socials to meet people....

The forums....

Meet today function

I really don't see what else fabs can offer to people the site has mostly everything to facilitate the users....

"

You can lead a horse to water...

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

The forums....

Meet today function

You can lead a horse to water..."

The forums....

Meet today function

You can lead a horse to water..."

How very true

The forums....

Meet today function

"

4??? Cool, this is the upside of forums,lol.

And my wee bet with myself came true, regarding having an event up, wee granted, but an event, asking guys interested to contact me to meet a fun couple on saturday, thats a chance for a guy to swing, to have fun, to do swinging, yes?

Yet up pops a, "why cant i get a meet" thread. Awsome!!

Well said paddy.... Tottaly agree !!!!"

No. We purely met for sex.

Ive been to two socials. Full of airheads who couldnt get it any other way plus nobody was attractive and at one all us single guys were more interested in the real women with another party.

Been to three clubs. One had more TVs and TSs than women in attendance. The couples were all rude, the single lasses were all unbelievably arrogant and yet only one of those four was attractive until she opened her mouth. Of the single men, they were unbelievably desperate (eg; deliberately bumping into womens boobs by accident, always using the same chatup lines with every woman. I did have an ok night here though socially, if you can call about three conversations ok. Plus this was where i was to have my first meet. She did not show, and when i got home her profile was deleted. Another club was full of rudeness from the many couples that were there. Met a single lass there from Glenrothes who was really nice, she felt the same as me!! She couldnt believe the desperation from the single men and their 'tactics', and the rudeness and arrogance from the couples, some of which she had chatted to a lot on the site.

The third club was disgusting. Old dried spunk everywhere you looked apart from the changing rooms, lounge, and on the beds themselves. Speaking of the lounge, the seating seemed to have been retrived from the nearest skip. I had to sit down at some point. When i did i hurt my ass on a plank of wood, the sofa was so knackered. On that night there were about thirty men there to one lass, in her late sixties. Some guys cum when she simply took her bra off - haha. One guy cum when he reached over and touched her arm for i reckon about five seconds. It was at this point when i was glad i was there as a voyeur. About an hour after i arrived another lady arrived - as a voyeur as she was newish to the site and seen it advertised on here. After about ten minutes she couldnt cope with how disgusting and depraved and smelly the whole situation was. She was going to leave but the three staff (who i thought were actually quite friendly initially) got round her like magnets, and encouraged her to stay. I was quite uncomfortable at this time. They along with a few others customers encouraged her back towards the room as a voyeur again (note she was fully clothed at all times). At this point i decided to leave. On my way out of the 'locker' (the lockers didnt lock!) room the woman came out of the room where the gangbang was happening, vomiting on the floor. Of course the desperado grotesque single men continued wanking furiously at the just about visable naked female flesh in the quite dark room, which it seemed they had never seen before.

So theres my brief description of fabswingers and what really happens at socials/clubs in Scotland. Scotland itself though - beautiful in every sense of the word.

I do however attend a club down south once per year which i absolutely love. It is there that i was encouraged/advised to join this site.

BTW; my profile is the way it is because my standards on this site are no different to my standards in the real world. Im here to meet a female swinger that i click with. opinions of my profile were not the topic of the OP so it shouldnt be brought unless i ask for those opinions.

Ive been to two socials. Full of airheads who couldnt get it any other way plus nobody was attractive and at one all us single guys were more interested in the real women with another party.

Been to three clubs. One had more TVs and TSs than women in attendance. The couples were all rude, the single lasses were all unbelievably arrogant and yet only one of those four was attractive until she opened her mouth. Of the single men, they were unbelievably desperate (eg; deliberately bumping into womens boobs by accident, always using the same chatup lines with every woman. I did have an ok night here though socially, if you can call about three conversations ok. Plus this was where i was to have my first meet. She did not show, and when i got home her profile was deleted. Another club was full of rudeness from the many couples that were there. Met a single lass there from Glenrothes who was really nice, she felt the same as me!! She couldnt believe the desperation from the single men and their 'tactics', and the rudeness and arrogance from the couples, some of which she had chatted to a lot on the site.

The third club was disgusting. Old dried spunk everywhere you looked apart from the changing rooms, lounge, and on the beds themselves. Speaking of the lounge, the seating seemed to have been retrived from the nearest skip. I had to sit down at some point. When i did i hurt my ass on a plank of wood, the sofa was so knackered. On that night there were about thirty men there to one lass, in her late sixties. Some guys cum when she simply took her bra off - haha. One guy cum when he reached over and touched her arm for i reckon about five seconds. It was at this point when i was glad i was there as a voyeur. About an hour after i arrived another lady arrived - as a voyeur as she was newish to the site and seen it advertised on here. After about ten minutes she couldnt cope with how disgusting and depraved and smelly the whole situation was. She was going to leave but the three staff (who i thought were actually quite friendly initially) got round her like magnets, and encouraged her to stay. I was quite uncomfortable at this time. They along with a few others customers encouraged her back towards the room as a voyeur again (note she was fully clothed at all times). At this point i decided to leave. On my way out of the 'locker' (the lockers didnt lock!) room the woman came out of the room where the gangbang was happening, vomiting on the floor. Of course the desperado grotesque single men continued wanking furiously at the just about visable naked female flesh in the quite dark room, which it seemed they had never seen before.

So theres my brief description of fabswingers and what really happens at socials/clubs in Scotland. Scotland itself though - beautiful in every sense of the word.

I do however attend a club down south once per year which i absolutely love. It is there that i was encouraged/advised to join this site.

BTW; my profile is the way it is because my standards on this site are no different to my standards in the real world. Im here to meet a female swinger that i click with. opinions of my profile were not the topic of the OP so it shouldnt be brought unless i ask for those opinions.

"

never heard such confabulated amounts of pish in my life than I have just read.Ur right, everyone else is wrong.The response u have given is painting a clear picture of how u _iew women and other people.Maybe its not the sites thats had its time...but u...

I wont even ramble on further(as u have, extremely defensively I might add) as a sheer waste of my time..

"

Your commenting in a forum thread,sorry but do expect folks to then look at your profile as a result of it, i did, "incredible" i think is the apt word !

Don't see anything shocking on the guys profile. Yes he sets out what he is specifically after but where's the harm in that? Plenty of woman do without a comment from the masses.

"Don't see anything shocking on the guys profile. Yes he sets out what he is specifically after but where's the harm in that? Plenty of woman do without a comment from the masses.

"

I married up the recent comments with the profile, sticking with "incredible" thanks.

"

God i hope i wasnt at any of the socials you were at lol..

Well said tho

You said it Like you saw it.

Not many in here do that.x

Auds x

"What i saw at a club, what i did'nt like at a social", we could all write an honest and detailed account of that, nae bother.

But you never..

He Did.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"Your commenting in a forum thread,sorry but do expect folks to then look at your profile as a result of it, i did, "incredible" i think is the apt word ! "

Maybe check out the forum rules pasted below.

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

No nit-picking please

Unless someone specifically asks for their profile to be critiqued or if it's relevant to the thread e.g. someone is wondering why they're not having success, please don't critique their profile or be mean about it. We want the forum to be open and friendly to newbies and everyone starts somewhere.

God i hope i wasnt at any of the socials you were at lol..

Well said tho

You said it Like you saw it.

Not many in here do that.x

Auds x "

yes auds exactly as he saw it...er...how many guys did he watch cum????????- I'd be much more interested in having fun that sneering away at what appears as almost every individual.If u havent any room for tolerance in swinging, I dont think its likely u'd have tolerance in real life.

Come on seriously in 2 years, there hasnt been anything good in scotland????...I'm not a huge fan of socials these days..but I distinctly remember a fantastic social last year the masq ball...in fact take that back...it was indeed full of rude smelly people...just like every other thing I've attended...these clubs n parties...bloody jeremy kyle rejects...

*there is being picky(which most will respect),but then there is being sofarupurownarsethatnobodywouldmostlikelyenjoyurcompany.

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Ok keep it civil please, you don't have to agree with posters but don't be rude while doing it please.

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

I think the site is what you make of it yourself....I have been on site for about 18 months....and have had...and continue to have some of the best times ever.

I have met lots of new friends and love going to socials and meeting old and new friends. Chat rooms can be a laugh and a way to get to know folks on site...and the directing rooms...well...sometimes they can be quite entertaining too...lol.

Yes there can be ups and downs but all in all I think its a great place to meet like minded folks and have lots of sexy horny fun.

Iv loved...most of the socials we have attended.

What the guy,was saying was ....his _iew...no one else. But his..

Alot of folk in here just like to agree with WHO they have/ want to shag...

Its all about diffrence of oppinions..is it Not.?

I'd rather give a balanced _iew of the site, rather than some sweeping highly negative generalization on the scottish swinging scene.I dont think to the few, newbie cpls that the _iews expressed above are a good reflection on the clubs/socials/parties that many attend.That was my point.

By *ee-deeWoman  over a year ago

The Kingdom

"I'd rather give a balanced _iew of the site, rather than some sweeping highly negative generalization on the scottish swinging scene.I dont think to the few, newbie cpls that the _iews expressed above are a good reflection on the clubs/socials/parties that many attend.That was my point."

Plenty more days left in lil ole world of fab!

The sites fine. What i totally dont understand is the contradiction of people every so often pinging up sweeping declaratins like, "why cant i get any meets" or "why wont anyone meet me" etc.

The contradiction has just been beautifully illustrated to me over the past few days. I had a fun swinging event up, asking for 2 guys to join a couple and myself, got 6 asks to come to it from various people, they gleaned all the relevant info, where, when, who with etc. Then? Then nothing, not one could decide yes or no if they were 100% confirming if joining us.

I understand if in fact they are busy boys with lots of fun options to juggle for example, but as i say that kinda contradicts this, "why cant i get any meets" thing, surely.

Nope, the site is fine, for those who actually want to swing.

"The sites fine. What i totally dont understand is the contradiction of people every so often pinging up sweeping declaratins like, "why cant i get any meets" or "why wont anyone meet me" etc.

The contradiction has just been beautifully illustrated to me over the past few days. I had a fun swinging event up, asking for 2 guys to join a couple and myself, got 6 asks to come to it from various people, they gleaned all the relevant info, where, when, who with etc. Then? Then nothing, not one could decide yes or no if they were 100% confirming if joining us.

I understand if in fact they are busy boys with lots of fun options to juggle for example, but as i say that kinda contradicts this, "why cant i get any meets" thing, surely.

Nope, the site is fine, for those who actually want to swing."

The site may well be fine for a select few but on the whole it would appear its pretty dire for the majority of single guys. I get we are greatly outnumbering ladies and couples but when you see someone advertising for a meet and for those messaging to ad a pic or be deleted then get deleted anyway when you do add a pic then you really do know youre pissing in to the wind. Im no arrogant enough to think ill appeal to everyone but IMO if a person states theyll delete without a pic yet still delete when they get 1 then theyre out of order. If someone has taken the time to oblige their request then the person should have the common decency to at least send a thanks but no thanks.

Try lookin up meets and events.

"Try lookin up meets and events."

I have. Main problem seems to be the local area is pretty much dead. need to move to glasgow i reckon

"Try lookin up meets and events.

I have. Main problem seems to be the local area is pretty much dead. need to move to glasgow i reckon"

Travel like most of us do ....

I have. Main problem seems to be the local area is pretty much dead. need to move to glasgow i reckon

Travel like most of us do ...."

Having about as much luck searching in Fife and Perthshire as I am in Dundee. Dont really want to have to travel the length and breadth of the country for meets to be honest

Travel like most of us do ....

Having about as much luck searching in Fife and Perthshire as I am in Dundee. Dont really want to have to travel the length and breadth of the country for meets to be honest"

And there lays the problem.... To get of the ground sometimes u gotta travel.... Can't expect ur doorstep to be the answer....

You get out what u put in...

U ain't willing to put in.... Then u won't get far.....

There was a fife lunch this weekend

Dundee lunch the other week....

Various things in Glasgow and edin.....

"There was a fife lunch this weekend

Dundee lunch the other week....

Various things in Glasgow and edin.....

"

I know but unfortunately the lunches always seem to be when I cant go due to work

Well good luck....

Some peeps ya can't help.....

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

To be honest you get out the site what u put in like everything else in life

"To be honest you get out the site what u put in like everything else in life "

So basically the moral of the story is if you dont go to socials on the other side of the country yir wastin yir time here?

the moral of the story is u dont make the effort.....then success is limited.....

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"So basically the moral of the story is if you dont go to socials on the other side of the country yir wastin yir time here?"

Obviously I don't know if travelling is the norm for Scotland depending on how far away things are, but we don't travel and don't expect others to travel so I can understand why you don't want to travel..... we also don't do socials after the couple we went to were not what we expected so put us off.

You can't help it if some socials are when you are working, but for a single man I would say it could be your way in to finding fun.

Good luck anyway, hope you find some fun.

By *umtomeMan  over a year ago

Local

Has the original poster thought about his profile? It's not very imaginative. But then again, I don't think the vast majority treat this as a real swining site. Let's face it, its a place for no strings sex, nothing more, nothing less.

Travelling is the norm, as a for instance, theres a cracking big social end of this month, people will have to travel, get hotels and places to stay etc.

And no-strings sex is swinging generally.

coatbridge

"the moral of the story is u dont make the effort.....then success is limited....."
pq you always amaze me with your common sense. if you are having problems its not everyone else its you or your approach thats at fault if socials dont coincide with your time off make your own at a place that suits you hey others may be in the same boat and be really thankful of it

"the moral of the story is u dont make the effort.....then success is limited....."

OF COURSE NOT!- You only get out of it, what you put in, dont make the effort then your missing out, with the good folks on here, the good ones, outnumber the numpties-lol

By *empnbunkCouple  over a year ago

south coast

we are good ones and numpties

[Removed by poster at 05/09/12 07:23:03]

"Has the original poster thought about his profile? It's not very imaginative. But then again, I don't think the vast majority treat this as a real swining site. Let's face it, its a place for no strings sex, nothing more, nothing less.

"

Yes i have thought about it, its been changed umpteen times lately but doesnt seem to matter how it looks the results the same. Doesnt seem to matter what approach i take in messages either the results the same. And before anyone thinks i must be a right ugly bastard, Im not, no that messaging usually gets far enough for exchanging pics anyway.

I think the long and short of it is Ive become totally disillusioned with things lately that I do think its time for a long break away from here.

Kinda gets to you after a while that you can match what someone is looking for yet you still dont get a response from them. I know you shouldnt but u do start thinking "whats wrong with me?"

Falkirk

I've become a bit disillusioned with the site as well, difference is I'm not having a forums whinge about it

Just because you match what someones after doesn't guarentee you anything. I took the time to be nice and reply and got abuse back from the majority and only 1 polite reply

Yeah it must be hard for single guys as we've heard over and over but the ones who post the 'no ones meeting me' threads are just shooting themselves in the foot

Suck it up, get over it and make the site what you want it to be. I just look at forums and use chat atm and I've had a better time on here bar a few numpties

"I've become a bit disillusioned with the site as well, difference is I'm not having a forums whinge about it

Just because you match what someones after doesn't guarentee you anything. I took the time to be nice and reply and got abuse back from the majority and only 1 polite reply

Yeah it must be hard for single guys as we've heard over and over but the ones who post the 'no ones meeting me' threads are just shooting themselves in the foot

Suck it up, get over it and make the site what you want it to be. I just look at forums and use chat atm and I've had a better time on here bar a few numpties"

What are the forums for if it isnt for discussion? Should i have just posted yet another suck fuck or avoid thread instead?

I know im not guaranteed anything but as has been said numerous times we should all expect a bit of manners and respect. I can handle not getting meets believe it or not, Ive been here long enough to know they are few and far between but the constant deletes that not only myself but would seem most single guys on here get can be pretty demoralising after a while.

Falkirk

Discussion/fun etc but mostly seems for single guys to have a whinge now.

I missed a few days and came back to 60+ msgs. As I went through them I was getting fresh ones. I'd be there all day replying to them all. So if I don't like their profile or they put zero effort in I just delete.

coatbridge

"I've become a bit disillusioned with the site as well, difference is I'm not having a forums whinge about it

Suck it up, get over it and make the site what you want it to be. I just look at forums and use chat atm and I've had a better time on here bar a few numpties

What are the forums for if it isnt for discussion? Should i have just posted yet another suck fuck or avoid thread instead?

I know im not guaranteed anything but as has been said numerous times we should all expect a bit of manners and respect. I can handle not getting meets believe it or not, Ive been here long enough to know they are few and far between but the constant deletes that not only myself but would seem most single guys on here get can be pretty demoralising after a while."

psssssst the green arrow shows posts you have posted on previously. so you could have used the advice given on previous posts of the same nature instead of churning out another the sites against me thread

Midlothian

"so you could have used the advice given on previous posts of the same nature instead of churning out another the sites against me thread "

I call them sympathy shag threads

By *ustcutieWoman  over a year ago

edinburgh

"so you could have used the advice given on previous posts of the same nature instead of churning out another the sites against me thread

I call them sympathy shag threads "

I know im not guaranteed anything but as has been said numerous times we should all expect a bit of manners and respect. I can handle not getting meets believe it or not, Ive been here long enough to know they are few and far between but the constant deletes that not only myself but would seem most single guys on here get can be pretty demoralising after a while.psssssst the green arrow shows posts you have posted on previously. so you could have used the advice given on previous posts of the same nature instead of churning out another the sites against me thread "

What?

Falkirk

"What?"

Basically stop whinging on the forums about lack of meets/replys and take advice thats been given already instead of continuing going on with this... well thats what i made of it lol

No...this Site hasnt had its day...

If your willing to shag anything

Auds x

Forum Mod

O o O oo

Hang on, give the man a break, I have seen plenty of people post moans/ complaints/ upset posts on the forum and they didn't get told to not start one.

To the OP....I would take some of the advice on board...it can't do any harm to as you say you are not getting anywhere with how you are doing things now.

Hear hear,Ruby x

If i hear...you only,get. What you put in bollocks 1more Time il scream

The amount of times Single guys tell me,after iv replied no thanks ..thanks for the reply..most dont...

I mean manners cost nothing...some Singles/cpls are so far up their Own arses..no wonder guys want a wee

Moan.

coatbridge

i was never saying you cant post what you want hey feel free fill your boots.but when you dont take the advice offered what is the point of the thread.

me i see the site for what it is a bit of fun and a laugh if i get meets so be it if ah dont i,ll go down the pub plenty people in there.

some might say to complain about single guys moaning threads in one post then go and create one yourself is a bit cheeky me i dont care do as you please but if i feel i have somthing to add i will

Forum Mod

O o O oo

So while defending the mans right to post you have now insulted couples

Respect for everyones _iews is what is needed on the forum

"So while defending the mans right to post you have now insulted couples

Respect for everyones _iews is what is needed on the forum "

No need for insults eh

Forum Mod

O o O oo

"i was never saying you cant post what you want hey feel free fill your boots.but when you dont take the advice offered what is the point of the thread.

"

No one has to take the advice and act on it just because it is given

( although in this case it wouldn't hurt )

Forum Mod

O o O oo

As an aside I read Jandas post as the men wanting a wee.....

coatbridge

"i was never saying you cant post what you want hey feel free fill your boots.but when you dont take the advice offered what is the point of the thread.

( although in this case it wouldn't hurt )"

lol lost where i insulted cpls but if thats the case i apologies wholeheartedly (well known smiley face makes it better)

Forum Mod

O o O oo

( although in this case it wouldn't hurt )lol lost where i insulted cpls but if thats the case i apologies wholeheartedly (well known smiley face makes it better)"

You didn't mate, you typed too fast or I typed too slow and was answering the post above , my apologies for not quoting, and I was going to take it off and repost but someone with fast fingers had quoted me too

coatbridge

ohhhhh rugby fast fingers aint always a bad thing

Forum Mod

O o O oo

That is very true

( although in this case it wouldn't hurt )lol lost where i insulted cpls but if thats the case i apologies wholeheartedly (well known smiley face makes it better)

You didn't mate, you typed too fast or I typed too slow and was answering the post above , my apologies for not quoting, and I was going to take it off and repost but someone with fast fingers had quoted me too "

so i was insulting cpls??

nooo i was stating a fact

seems to me its what you put into the site is what you get out it but posts always moaning about this or that just make folks not wanna meet the op's in question ,

the site along with all others will have good days and bad days some go into weeks but you always find it heats up just when your about to give up , if things are that bad an the site is not working then why not just leave and find another site be easier than all the moaning an may i add the wrong kind for a swinging site lol

Midlothian

"seems to me its what you put into the site is what you get out it but posts always moaning about this or that just make folks not wanna meet the op's in question ,

the site along with all others will have good days and bad days some go into weeks but you always find it heats up just when your about to give up , if things are that bad an the site is not working then why not just leave and find another site be easier than all the moaning an may i add the wrong kind for a swinging site lol "

A comprehensible post by sioux wtf wonders will never cease

By *oldsteadyMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Ok, by a substantial majority, the answer is no.

Send me the groaners, not the moaners!

By * n SCouple  over a year ago

dundee

[Removed by poster at 06/09/12 08:36:50]

I agree, I very rarely send out any messages as I feel its like being a cow in a cattle market or like a peacock saying 'hey my feathers are better than the rest' lol....

I just prefer to let people find me. If they like my profile enough to reply then thats cool. Fair enough I dont get many but at least it is usually nice folk that do send me one ...... result lol

"I agree, I very rarely send out any messages as I feel its like being a cow in a cattle market or like a peacock saying 'hey my feathers are better than the rest' lol....

I just prefer to let people find me. If they like my profile enough to reply then thats cool. Fair enough I dont get many but at least it is usually nice folk that do send me one ...... result lol "

great attitude

The site is bigger than ever, always new people joining, they just don't all go in the forums or chat. It has given me the opportunity to try all the things I wanted to and some bonus experiences I'd never even considered. I think it is the best site out there for actual swinging.

had a lovely meet last nite with a visiting forumite...could be a boast yes, could also be, some effort I put into getting meets...and of course having some good acquaintances from the site..without acting as a swingmunity alot of people fail on here(for what they expect), either through laziness or having insane goal posts(who doesnt want that hot young model, perfect tits and shaved?)(now some will say about standards etc,preferences...but when people are coming out with stuff about the site not working or Mrs/Mr's of the site all being mingers ,up their own arses etc etc-thats when I'd say I'd be pleasured...not to have u them on the site.).I'd say this to any gender of the site, so its not aimed at single males(reverse some of the analogies if needed)

the poster above me is HOT btw..dunno about how she smells right enuff..)-00ps wrong thread

Well as there are so many...undercover dicks shall we say on here...i heard from someone who had pillow talk with someone who-you know the drill ok-that fab is getting investigated for something to do with not paying their tax so one day-like rangers (just like the murphys im not bitter) there wont be a rangers-sorry fabs! Take from that what you will...if you can understand it

Bum love ?

» Add a new message to this topic