FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Ever been caught?

Ever been caught?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So today a couple came into the pub I work in. After around half an hour of them being there I notice the Mrs playing with herself in front of her partner.

Where’s the riskiest place you’ve done it, and have you been caught?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

In Tesco’s car park during the day. In a VW van.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Middle off a dance floor night club in Newcastle

People next to me seen what was going on bween me and some random

A seating booth in a nightclub in Dunfermline.

"In Tesco’s car park during the day. In a VW van. "

Sounds like it would have been lots of fun! We’re you seen/caught?

Central station waiting on train lucky g/f at time had long flowing skirt and no knickers just looked like she was sitting high on my lap no one caught on lol

"Central station waiting on train lucky g/f at time had long flowing skirt and no knickers just looked like she was sitting high on my lap no one caught on lol "

Oh very risky! Bet that was great!

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Oh a couple of times.

It seemed to always be by cyclists.

Wtf they were doing cycling through Glasgow green at silly o’clock I’ll never know.

By *otwsMan  over a year ago

London

night out in Mango. she rode me right on the 3rd bench from the door. the guys on the next set of chairs noticed - and kept making sure no one saw. proper lads.

at the end of the night the bouncer walks up to me, laughs and says hope you had fun. couldn’t stop laughing.

In a well known art gallery.

"In a well known art gallery."

Farmers land farmer caught us

Train

Public park

Cemetery

By *aggismuncher69Man  over a year ago

Johnstone

Got caught by the window cleaner

Princess street gardens ?? pretty sure a few people knew what we were upto , love the risk though

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Both times in the car, once beside a right-of-way just south of Perth, and once down near the shore in Fife.

Both were farmers, and after they'd passed, we carried on.

Memories!!

A park around Krakow's market square after a hen party with the bride.

By *idandnancy95Couple  over a year ago

Fife

We weren’t caught but I went down on Nancy while in a club in Edinburgh named after a monster maze

By *piderxMan  over a year ago

west lothian

Disabled Toilets in Tesco

By *urseCarolWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

drum and monkey, couple caught us but told us to carry on

Horizontal raised gravestone Craigton Cemetary. , Pensioner with flowers …grumbled “manky bastards “

By *jacko2001Man  over a year ago

an Shields, meriden (nr Coventry) & Edinburgh

Commie baths at age of 16. Mates knew but lifeguard may have thought we were too young to be doing what we were doing and ignored us.

Also Murrayfield golf course, was caught by a golfer looking for his ball in the rough. We continued, he watched and had a great wank before returning to the fairway. If he had asked I am sure she would have let him join in.

Further, in a car in a beauty spot lay-by by the polis. He flashed his light and gave the thumbs up and then drove off.

Lastly. In the dunes on a beach in England. Caught by loads of guys. They were all invited to join in and we had an amazing time.

Love the danger

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Pre covid obviously. But whenever we were out in town and getting a cab/train home Mrs Pf always gets a bit frisky. I’ve had my cock sucked on many trains and in the back of a fair few taxis. Never had a cab driver complain.

By *estlo-mMan  over a year ago

west lothian

Spiral staircase in linlithgow palace and fingered her on a picnic bench at blackness castle. Never caught though.

By *ovioMan  over a year ago

On the Road. Spain, Scotland, England

I fucked my GF now my missus over the bonnet of a Fiat Punto (dont laugh) in Morrison's carpark in Edinburgh. It was late at night but two male cleaners in the store stopped their work to watch. We got a wave from them when we were finished

"A seating booth in a nightclub in Dunfermline."

Lorenzo’s back in the day was great for that!

Graveyard off Union street in Aberdeen, very sexy time but got disturbed as my gf was cumming…..

By *uzanne and RickyCouple  over a year ago

Midlothian

Stairwell at Ocean Terminal during the day.

Tantallon Castle as tourists walked nearby.

Got caught when a trucker pulled into layby between Haddington and East Linton. we carried on. She loved being watched. I wish he asked to join in. She came very loudly.

By *hemainintainMan  over a year ago

govan

I remember being caught in a bar in Newcastle. Middle of the day on a Saturday afternoon. Me and my mate and two female friends all down from Glasgow. She dragged me to the toilets and we were at it like rabbits. Bouncer knocks on the door and demands we open up. We left to much cheering and howling!!

By *andACouple  over a year ago

glasgow

We were taking outdoor pics of me in lingerie a few years ago and despite it being a secluded are and dark at some point someone wolf whistled. Have no idea what anyone was doing there. As it was dark we couldn't see who it was.

By *ammerhard225Man  over a year ago

keith

In Boston usa about 10 yrs ago in a packed nightclub. A hot girl started to dance in front of me the backed Against me and started grinding against my crotch. She took my hand and led it down her skirt. I played with her already soaking pussy and clit. She cum all over my hand and then licked my fingers and disappeared into the crowd. Only my friends beside me saw in complete disbelief. True story.

By *exy gentMan  over a year ago

Midlothian

Caught in toilets in nightclub, shagging in Rutland Square, everyone walking by but not noticed, years ago in my car, me and gf had the horn and stopped to shag, boy came out his drive and rooted, we waved and kept going, ah those where the days

By *hrobbermanMan  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

In a carriage of the Glasgow Stranraer train. Ticket puncher nearly caught my gf sucking my cock so we retired to the toilets for standing fuck.

Also in a Bronze Age Burial Cairn in Argyllshire. The area was deserted when we arrived and once we got down in the (quite large) chamber we immediately slid Mr Throbby into her quivering haddock pastie. About five minutes into a severe pounding with spunk and fanny batter dripping, we heard people up top. They came down the ladder - we had ceased fucking and tucked our bits away - but I think it was fairly obvious.

Small island on Loch Lomond.

Male was bollock naked and female was fully clothed wearing a strapon. Got caught pegging by a farmer on a quad bike who appeared from nowhere and drove right past us.

By *eestar38Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Was in the house with my ex had a few drinks in the afternoon and my oldest boy was at his mates house youngest was at his grans. Naked and getting fucked doggy when in walked my boy and 3 of his mates. Never even heard them come in the house. Wasn't until the living room door opened and they got a full shown. Never grabbed my clothes as fast. Could never look at they poor weans the same way again

By *utdoorwandersMan  over a year ago

South Edinburgh

Brilliant - me to at Tesco Hermiston Gate with my fuck buddy near the recycling bins. We were in here SUV when we heard a knock on the window , it was the chap along to collect the recycling.

By *aughty-Scots68Man  over a year ago

Carnoustie

Pub near Waverley station, was fingering a lass against the juke box, she had her back to it, and I had my back to her reaching around.

Barmaid caught us as the jukebox kept jumping as she came, barmaid also noticed her wanking me off, this was back in the day when long raincoats were handy

"So today a couple came into the pub I work in. After around half an hour of them being there I notice the Mrs playing with herself in front of her partner.

Where’s the riskiest place you’ve done it, and have you been caught? "

Some time ago met a lady from here who in our conversations prior to meeting told me she was single and living on her own and can accommodate so we met near her place, had a few drinks and both feeling frisky headed back to hers for some hanky panky, get upstairs stripped naked and as I'm between her legs her bedroom door opens up and standing there was her 6 Yr old son, I was outta there like a bat outta hell, she later explained that her ex was in their sons room sleeping of a hangover...

We never met again after that and I can still remember her boys reaction as he opened up that door lol

Was caught on the top of Edinburgh’s Waverley shopping mall on a foggy night by about easily 200 Japanese tourists.

Luckily for me all they could see was the back of my head and my arse bobbling up and down.

I’ll never forget that night.

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"Was caught on the top of Edinburgh’s Waverley shopping mall on a foggy night by about easily 200 Japanese tourists.

Luckily for me all they could see was the back of my head and my arse bobbling up and down.

I’ll never forget that night. "

Ahhh Daniel San..

Wank in ...wank off wank in wank off...BONSAI

At the back of a bridge on a canal path, who's cycling at 1am :S Also at a wee dogging spot next to one of the Queensferrys, was sucking him off and got a surprise with the car infront haha

Caught by a couple of farmers over the years, with wife and fuk buddy ( separately obviously )

[Removed by poster at 22/07/21 19:39:39]

"A seating booth in a nightclub in Dunfermline.

Lorenzo’s back in the day was great for that!"

It was in lorenzos, second floor, booth right in the corner, she was "sat" on my lap, bouncer caught us.

"A seating booth in a nightclub in Dunfermline.

Lorenzo’s back in the day was great for that!

It was in lorenzos, second floor, booth right in the corner, she was "sat" on my lap, bouncer caught us."

Fantastic!

By *ill-Ian KissesCouple  over a year ago

Somewhere over there

Once had to move from regular spot due to roadworks and had started on my (vanilla) ex bf and cops came along thankfully still had most of my clothes on

Other time, was in cinema and at the back had ‘sat’ on him (same guy) and a couple clocked us, but we just moved to the floor! (Jacket down first ofc)

Millie

By *tcam24Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Millie, you naughty naughty lady

By *el65Man  over a year ago

paisley

back of glasgow airport by the police , and in harthill services on way back from edinburgh

"In Tesco’s car park during the day. In a VW van. "

Is it one of the classic VW campers? Would be great fun to have one of them, take it everywhere

[Removed by poster at 07/08/21 03:03:34]

•On the top deck of a bus from Edinburgh to Livi.... missed our stop.

•Bus stop outside Asda in Livi I fingered my gf (at that time).

•Perth train station. (Must be something about public transport!! ).

•Raigmore hospital.

•Also got a BJ in the cinema in Livi.

Never been caught.... yet!!

Not sure if they saw us but me and a guy had some fun in a corn field and two women walked a mere 10 feet from us

By *wiftieeMan  over a year ago

near Glasgow

Almost! On Cumbrae, round past the West Bay, 2 women came wandering by on the adjacent path, 5 minutes earlier......!!

By *r Beefy40Man  over a year ago

glasgow

The Savoy Glasgow.

Early hours of the morning on a hotel balcony in Corfu 2009 with a random girl I’d just met a few hours before

By *ornyarsecplCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

On holiday Mr lay on a sun lounger it was about 1am and in my dress I straddle his face we were beside a wall and a group of girls on otherside further down had no idea, they started trying to talk to me at 1 stage lol

By *ngelkDevilCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

16 year old just caught us while I was sucking hubby ??

"16 year old just caught us while I was sucking hubby ?? "

Oh lord

By *ngelkDevilCouple  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"16 year old just caught us while I was sucking hubby ??

Oh lord"

"Oh a couple of times.

It seemed to always be by cyclists.

Wtf they were doing cycling through Glasgow green at silly o’clock I’ll never know. "

Think I'm going to take up cycling at silly o'clock.lol

Caught a few time with the ex in the car by the police, once happened to be my pals husband that was on duty, she text me “xxxx says lovely new car by the way “ they usually leave you be quiet car park up in the corner no one around but yet they always seemed to know lol

Me and the ex had a quickie in the men’s toilets on the Waverley paddle steamer, came out to a huge round of applause from most however my mums face wasn’t pretty lol

Had sex with a radom in the back of my car during heavy snow in the police station car park lol he wasn’t local so had no clue until he went to get out the car to put his clothes on properly and I shouted to get back in lol

I defo miss the excitement, last few guys I’ve been in relationships were boring vanilla sex and felt like a mission trying to spice anything up so gave up trying.

Back in the days of innocence an ex and I were both still living at home with our respective parents but I had a big 4x4.

We were both sensing urges and took a drive, parking in a secluded lay-by off the beaten track early evening.

A short time later both naked and windows fully steamed up we cracked a window. Mortified to see a huge LPG truck behind us. (No a clue as to why neither of us hadn’t heard the air brakes.)

It was then we saw the outline of the driver happily cracking away on his own pleasure.

Horrified we both covered ourselves as best we could, hand wiped the steamed windscreen and shot off to get dressed

At the time it was all new to me, looking back it was funny and a stepping stone to joining a few sites and ending up here.

By *ockring91Man  over a year ago

preston

I love hearing these stories and would love to catch and be caught!

Anyone who wants to chat about their experiences please pm me

By *arried West End CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Central station waiting on train lucky g/f at time had long flowing skirt and no knickers just looked like she was sitting high on my lap no one caught on lol "

We done the exact same thing in Destiny night club years ago right next to a bouncer. I sat there while Mrs bounced away to the music. What a buzz we got

Got caught with guy in his car

By *ilf n filfCouple  over a year ago

edinburgh

"In Tesco’s car park during the day. In a VW van.

Sounds like it would have been lots of fun! We’re you seen/caught?"

Not really got some strange looks when we opened the curtains!!

Caught some bird getting fingered at Blackpool pleasure beach while they waited on the kid coming off a ride, thought they were sneaky but put on a show for me until she spotted me watching haha

By *eepitonwaxMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Had fun outdoors quite a few times but riskiest probably IKEA car park.

Dumbarton high st after coming out of the pub at night a right few ppl seen us at it , plus in the toilet at the fossil grove in Glasgow and also in Murdock park

Almost…

By *otlipsbigtitsWoman  over a year ago

travelling

Got caught giving a guy a bj in perth train station

By *igboob hunterMan  over a year ago

Big Dick Close

"Got caught giving a guy a bj in perth train station "

Omg definitely lucky guy indeed

By *ompany4u300Man  over a year ago

Aberdeen

Got caught fucking in a lift , loved the fact had mirrors all round , when got to bottom and doors opened was a couple standing there, lady leaned in and pressed floor 14 , said that should give me time to finish

By *mgdaveMan  over a year ago

paisley

I was fucking a girl id met in a boozers in paisley, we walked alone the road a short distance to a public phone box which is directly across the road from the fire station, as we began to fuck the phone rang i answered and it was the fire men tell me to fuck her harder, faster. We both cam pretty quick as they listened, as we left we looked over and got a standing ovation from a shift of firemen looking out the window.

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

bracknell

In a service elevator at a Tesco store near Glasgow

In the trees at Lamlash golf course Arran (we were not playing golf but I got a wrong hole in one )

In a car outside Clyde football ground in the afternoon

In St Enoch multi story car park

Oh we took chances but my god it was exhilarating

"In a service elevator at a Tesco store near Glasgow

In the trees at Lamlash golf course Arran (we were not playing golf but I got a wrong hole in one )

In a car outside Clyde football ground in the afternoon

In St Enoch multi story car park

Oh we took chances but my god it was exhilarating "

Cemetery car park during the day

Public park in kilsyth

Pub toilets

bracknell

"Got caught giving a guy a bj in perth train station "

Lucky bugger

By *lixerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

A campsite at a festival. Middle of the night. I was having a piss at the side of the van when this girl who was camping a few tents down asks, quietly, "can I join you".

She didn't wait for a reply - I wasn't going to say no - squatted beside me and started pissing too.

Before I had shaken myself she had me in her mouth, still soft. Didn't take but a few seconds to get me hard and she just kept going until I came.

She went onto her knees and pointed her bare ass and pussy at me and asked me to lick her clean. God that was hot.

She climbed back into her tent. I went to the actual toilets to wash the fragrant remains off my face before I claimed back in beside my then partner.

By *uriojohnMan  over a year ago

near St Andrews

When I was innocent and naive I went for a 10 mile run in the dark. Stumbled across a full, FULL, blown couples dogging session. Really wish I’d asked to join in. Instead I mumbled sorry and ran away

By *ir and vacancyMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

actually no idea how I didn't get caught but it was kind of a dare and I went with a sub girl I had just met into the girls toilets in Ryan's Bar on a Saturday afternoon and had some fun...

By *averick 69Man  over a year ago

glasgow

Received a bj whilst driving, And a double decker bust drawn level with us at the lights, Top deck had a mighty fine view

By *ocklecockMan  over a year ago

glasgow

"So today a couple came into the pub I work in. After around half an hour of them being there I notice the Mrs playing with herself in front of her partner.

Where’s the riskiest place you’ve done it, and have you been caught? "

cool story bro

Riskiest is clothes shop changing rooms or strathy union.

By *ecorumtvTV/TS  over a year ago

Ayr

In the ladies toilets at work (with a female colleague). Several times. OMG if we had been caught...!

Giving a lady oral in the back of my car in the supermarket car park. Shoppers passing near but the rear windows were tinted (enough, I think).

At the back of a minibus on the way to Cairnryan for the ferry. That was just fingering her and she was soaking by the time we got there. It was a great start to our holiday in Ireland.

On the bare hillside (not a euphemism) above Largs. Visible for literally miles around. We took the chance that no-one else was up there.

My ex found my dildos and strap on (she hated that kinda thing and thought it was weird )

Was a bad conversation to have with her haha

By *-manMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Elevator in Glasgow central hotel with a petite woman from Belfast.

Me and my high school girlfriend had a rather long slow and intense shag on the main floor of a heavy metal concert.

It was a massive stadium, the energy was really sexual for some strange reason.

I’m not 100% sure if anyone noticed. It was very crowded and dark. And the band had some really intense visuals happening on stage so it was difficult to focus on anything but the show

Just wanting to revive this and see what others say

"Almost… "
oh aye lady

By *ide em cowgirlWoman  over a year ago

Edinburgh

In club toilet by a bouncer ah to be young again lmao.

[Removed by poster at 17/01/22 20:36:31]

In a country park by a ranger

In the back seat of a car being driven by the lady's hubby on the east Kilbride expressway. When we stopped at the lights in the Raith , a couple of drivers had a pretty good view...

Getting a blowjob while driving...

Good times...

"Almost… oh aye lady "

You know the story

"Almost… oh aye lady

You know the story "

uh huh..

By *etey6967Man  over a year ago

glagow

Campsite. But the riskiest place was stansted airport males toilet and a full cinema

bracknell

Outside Clyde FC stadium, in a Tesco service lift or on 5th at Lamlash GC

By *eterjamesmcMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Blowjob On the dancefloor at Taste in edinburgh. Bouncers werent amused but did get a round of applause by everyone else.

By *ominantgregMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Was during the winter in the French Alpes with an ex, we ended up doing it in the outside jacuzzi of our chalet. Another time with the same ex was a Turkish steam room of a public spa.

Once had a regular thing with one of the female data processors when working offshore, we’d sneak off to each other’s cabins sometimes during or after shift. Once did it in one of the control rooms

By *oShrinkingVioletWoman  over a year ago

the land of unicorns and fairytales

Parked in the police station car park

Oh also in the toilets on board the Waverley came out to a round of applause

Too many places to say here!

It's been ages since I had a bit of risky business though.

"Too many places to say here!

It's been ages since I had a bit of risky business though. "

Having met you I can imagine

In the Slam Tent at TITP...

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Not long before covid hit we were at the cinema. There was some folk down the front and we were up the back so thought fuck it.

I had a really large anorak that day so mrs got on top reverse cowgirl style slipping her troussers down a bit with my anorak covering the front of her.

Because the cinema seat could tilt it put us at a weird angle so couldnt really move so we gave up. Only lasted about two min max

Just as she got back in her seat one of the workers burst in and stared at us from the end of the isle, Then a few seconds later another came in the other door and stared at us so I just faced the front watching the film trying to look innocent

When I got home I googled it and as it turns out most cinemas have cctv watching the crowds

By *ewfie02Couple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

Fooling around with another guy in the doorway of a wine bar! Right opposite the police station!

By *nigma245Man  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Graveyard in Norwich.. Multi storey car park.. Coue of people were looking down and watching us.. Now I enjoy people watching.. Don't think the gf at the time was Happy.. Broke up soon after that.. That's life

By *oight68Man  over a year ago

inverclyde

Had sex with one of the cleaning ladies at my okd work. Did it in loos load but once on conference table was heaven.

By *outh sider1981Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

In times square bar in glasgow. Me and my partner at the left my mate at the table. We were at for ages in the toilets . The bar staff wouldnt let us finish she was knocking on the door shouting then she burst the door in. When we got back to the table mg friend was not amused. He couldnt leave as we had left all our shopping at the table

Boss's desk with his secretary.

Caught by gf's brother (twice)

I was busy shagging my lady friend of the day doggy style behind the bar of the social club. I had been doing the disco and was left to lock up after a long lock in. So it went from pool table to behind the bar as you would expect; Obviously I hadn't noticed the time and the eager bever cleaners came in just after 7 - nightmare!!!!!! I still cringe when I see them and that was 20 years ago!!

Bringing this back for more naughty stories

"Caught some bird getting fingered at Blackpool pleasure beach while they waited on the kid coming off a ride, thought they were sneaky but put on a show for me until she spotted me watching haha"

And I thought I was classy.

By *avie65Man  over a year ago

In the west.

"Caught some bird getting fingered at Blackpool pleasure beach while they waited on the kid coming off a ride, thought they were sneaky but put on a show for me until she spotted me watching haha

And I thought I was classy."

Weegie burds would have waited, until they were at the tip of the Big Dipper.

"Caught some bird getting fingered at Blackpool pleasure beach while they waited on the kid coming off a ride, thought they were sneaky but put on a show for me until she spotted me watching haha

Weegie burds would have waited, until they were at the tip of the Big Dipper. "

I'd do it on the dodgems. Might improve my driving!

In the west.

I'd do it on the dodgems. Might improve my driving!"

As long as it had a gearstick.

As long as it had a gearstick. "

Ha ha ha....you've seen me on cam then

In the west.

Ha ha ha....you've seen me on cam then "

Eh eh eh nae comment.

By *ife NinjaMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Ha ha ha....you've seen me on cam then

Eh eh eh nae comment. "

Miss Muff does cams? Never been in there

Been caught a few times when I was younger but the funniest was when I was in 5th year at school. Girl i really liked, still do she’s lovely, said she had an empty so we went to hers at lunchtime to dodge the rest of the day.

Sat in her living room having the usual kiss and fumble as we all did at that age, I asked if she would show me herself topless. I’m sat on the couch, she’s kneeling on the floor, topless looking stunning and I’m starting to hope I might get my first bj..

Then her weird as fuck older sister walks in and instead of just pissing off she stood awkward as hell repeating the same question :

“What are you doing? Like OMG what are you doing”

» Add a new message to this topic