FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Re: Experienced Swinger in England but a Virgin in Scotland, 18th till 25th July

Re: Experienced Swinger in England but a Virgin in Scotland, 18th till 25th July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exy6pack1 OP   Man  over a year ago

London

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Hope your staying safe and well.

Wishing you all the best for any swinging this weekend. Won’t be long till I will be in town .

I have decided to do a staycation in Glasgow for 7 nights from this Sunday 18th July.

I have done a bit of research on google and looking at previous posts on the Fab Scotland forum.

I’m a single gentleman 27 year old, who love to meet other Fab swingers for social dinner dates or more.

I do enjoy a balance of tourist attractions and exploring the outdoors or dining out in a nice restaurant, come join me!

I would love to hear of any must visit places or your favourite restaurants or bars ?

I haven’t really planned it well so would love some Feedback on any real must visit places or places I can skip.

So the itinerary is to be based in Glasgow, booked a hotel on the high street G4 is the postcode.

Then I will do a day trip to Edinburgh and potentially the highlands.

Stirling castle,

Loch Lomond,

Kelvingrove art gallery and museum,

Glasgow botanic gardens,

Palace of Hollyroodhouse.

St Giles cathedral,

Dundee.

Most importantly I’m hoping to attend a club night at Cj’s at the famous townhouse.

Don’t hesitate to message me, DM’s are open I’m looking forward to taking some more recent photos to upload on fab for those of you that I don’t meet.

Wishing you all a fun sexy weekend.

Thanks for reading.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

Enjoy your holiday!

The weather has been lovely recently hope it holds out for you

London

Hi,

Thank you I do hope so, went to wales last month and got inspired to the countryside life.

So just hoping for some scenic drives and I’ll be content.

James xx

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"Hi,

Thank you I do hope so, went to wales last month and got inspired to the countryside life.

So just hoping for some scenic drives and I’ll be content.

James xx "

ul certainly find it here

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

Although restrictions are lifting on Monday you may want to check if you need to book a place to visit the Kelvingrove art gallery, etc. CJs is only for social events just now.

Have fun and enjoy the city.

London

Hi Fiona,

Oh that’s a good shout I will do so.

Yes, socials are great.

I’ve had the pleasure of attending some fantastic events which were socials and everyone respected no play rules.

Thanks everyone for replying, hope you both have a great weekend

» Add a new message to this topic