FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Social meet Edinburgh Saturday x

Social meet Edinburgh Saturday x

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

We are feeling naughty I think it's the heat wondering if anybody is up for a few drinks on Saturday in Edinburgh. Would love to meet some old and new fab friends, it's always great when a group of like mined people meet... And who knows where the night might take us

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Maybe best posting a meet on the meets & events page? Not everyone uses the forums.

Innocent

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Yeah I was just scrolling through the forums and noticed the meet one. Thanks xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We are in Edinburgh for 4 nights from Saturday. We have added a meet on the site too.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Maybe best posting a meet on the meets & events page? Not everyone uses the forums.

Innocent "

I never use the meet me either I see an update or a post in the forums from folk and go hmmm fuck it sounds fun

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We are feeling naughty I think it's the heat wondering if anybody is up for a few drinks on Saturday in Edinburgh. Would love to meet some old and new fab friends, it's always great when a group of like mined people meet... And who knows where the night might take us "

It's worthwhile remembering that here's a Social/Meal on this Saturday too, so there will be a few Fabbers in town.

By *dinburghBLTMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

I’m going to milf n filf’s dinner party on Saturday night but have a meet request up for post dinner fun and frolics if anyone is interested

By *ing_of_the_swingers400Man  over a year ago

edinbugh

Keeping an eye on this

» Add a new message to this topic