So Assasins creed Valhalla?... Discuss?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unCpl1003Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Is it any good?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is it any good?"

Live it. It's a bit samey as the rest but still enjoying it 6 months after buying it. Although it really has nothing to do with the original game

By *unCpl1003Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Is it any good?

Live it. It's a bit samey as the rest but still enjoying it 6 months after buying it. Although it really has nothing to do with the original game"

It’s been that way since Black Flag really which is a shame because it was building up too something really nicely and they’re now a bit of a slog too play but Valhala looks the most interesting one

I enjoyed it for the first few days, but it’s soooo long. It all got a bit samey very quickly. Definitely worth playing but it needs something new added to the gameplay and definitely needs to be shortened. Never thought I’d be asking for a shorter game!

By *ylonfan38 OP   Man  over a year ago

Cumbernauldish

I'm enjoying it at times but I seem to be having to do a lot of random roaming about trying to just level up. Sitting at level 75 and next quest is level 160. I must be missing something lol

"Is it any good?

Live it. It's a bit samey as the rest but still enjoying it 6 months after buying it. Although it really has nothing to do with the original game

It’s been that way since Black Flag really which is a shame because it was building up too something really nicely and they’re now a bit of a slog too play but Valhala looks the most interesting one "

I havent played any after black flag, tried origins but couldn't get into it I agree they had amazing ideas with blackflag but went in a different direction I would love a WW1 or WW2 version, sneaking across no man's land amd enemy trenches would be cool!

The originals where/are so good. Black flags okay but still to try valhalla.

"Is it any good?

It’s been that way since Black Flag really which is a shame because it was building up too something really nicely and they’re now a bit of a slog too play but Valhala looks the most interesting one "

Have to admit I lost interest in black flag due to the sea game play. But I've played odissy and I feel the water battle sequence are better

By *hickEdinMaleMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

Love this game. The story mode is class, plus you can make a bad as viking!

By *r-King SizeMan  over a year ago

Aberdeen

I stopped playing not long after i got to England in the game not sure why

» Add a new message to this topic