FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Has Glasgow city center been busy?.

Has Glasgow city center been busy?.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ok,,, so I've not been out for drinks in Glasgow since pre covid.....( To damn long ) but heading in this weekend.

So what should I expect?. Has it been busy or has it been quiet to the point I wish I had stayed at home?.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *onmacMan  over a year ago

glasgow

Was along Byres rd last saturday afternoon, because of the weather it was busy. First time id been out for a proper drink in more than 18 months. Was very strange feeling. Not sure i enjoyed ir till id had a few. Even then, covid is still about its just that we are vaccinated . Dont think i will be rushing back

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Been out for dinner regularly since restrictions allowed n it's always been busy everywhere

K

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Merchant city is buzzing

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was in the city centre today for lunch and it was busy in and around Argyle Street and St Vincent Street. I didn't like it and too many people not wearing face masks but it will be at least another month before I'm back x

By *ralPerfectionistMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

Yeah especially at the weekend it has picked up. Not as riot busy as beforetimes but feels like things are back at it especially with the increase in outdoor tables

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Yeah especially at the weekend it has picked up. Not as riot busy as beforetimes but feels like things are back at it especially with the increase in outdoor tables"

I noticed there's a lot of outdoor tables and they were crammed together. I believe the outdoor tables are staying put until at least next year. Glad I was sitting in the quiet of the Auctioneers with my friends x

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

I was in Glasgow start of the week, pubs aren't too bad, plenty of tables in and outside. Lots of people on the streets but just your usual Glasgow numbers

By *ryan_JerryCouple  over a year ago

GLASGOW

Hi we out and about Saturday Glasgow city center have some Drinks . and will be out Sunday looking for some fun

By *ralPerfectionistMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

I hope the outdoor tables do stay. Best for the current situation but also gives a different continental atmosphere. We only have 1 week of summer to use them though haha

"Yeah especially at the weekend it has picked up. Not as riot busy as beforetimes but feels like things are back at it especially with the increase in outdoor tables

I noticed there's a lot of outdoor tables and they were crammed together. I believe the outdoor tables are staying put until at least next year. Glad I was sitting in the quiet of the Auctioneers with my friends x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Thanks everyone,, with any luck the rain will be off tomorrow, and it will be well worth going out for drinks, for the first time in about 18 months..

» Add a new message to this topic