FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Party 31st July

Party 31st July

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Looking for a genuine female to come to a big house party tomorrow evening with me. sounds like it's going to be a big one xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is the sort of thing that really pissed me off when I had my single female profile

Innocent

What pissed u of x

By *he BFG 2001Man  over a year ago

Central

Not getting an invite

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Good luck OP

Glasgow

"What pissed u of x"

Single guys looking for a single female for the sole purpose of using them to get into a party or a club, purely because they can't get in on their own merit.

Innocent

Now that is were u are wrong looking for a regular playmate

By *lba2022Man  over a year ago

Newcastle

[Removed by poster at 30/07/21 17:53:53]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Now that is were u are wrong looking for a regular playmate "

Tbh you are better finding a regular playmate first, but enjoy the party regardless and no doubt see you and the girls in a few weeks

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

The guy is looking for a female to take to a party probably to even out the hosts ratio what the heck is wrong with that!?

Good luck OP I hope you find what you are looking for and enjoy the party

WTF ???

He's a sleazeball because he asked if any females want to accompany him to a party ???

Get a grip FFS

I have attended social events with women simply because I wanted to go but not as a single guy . It also suited the women I went with as they also wanted to attend but not alone. Whatever the reason for the OP asking for a companion has fuck all to do with anyone and certainly does not make him a sleazeball.

Look at yourselves guys before judging others.

"WTF ???

He's a sleazeball because he asked if any females want to accompany him to a party ???

Get a grip FFS

I have attended social events with women simply because I wanted to go but not as a single guy . It also suited the women I went with as they also wanted to attend but not alone. Whatever the reason for the OP asking for a companion has fuck all to do with anyone and certainly does not make him a sleazeball.

"

"Now that is were u are wrong looking for a regular playmate

You must think ladies on here are desperate and stupid.

Gives the ladies some respect and credit.

What a sleazeball.

This! "

And yours kitty

"Don't let anyone try to bring you down, remember, they are already below you..."

You agreed with the sleazeball comment. ??

Fans a wonderful place at times.

I agree bud girs forget they were all single before and looking for a, company, as its oki for girls to do it but not guys

By *r humanMan  over a year ago

edinburgh

When use go after eight club never ask women to come with me get cheap entry if go to party or club just go your shelf

"WTF ???

Get a grip FFS

"

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"WTF ???

Get a grip FFS

"

This exactly

Glasgow

"I agree bud girs forget they were all single before and looking for a, company, as its oki for girls to do it but not guys "

I never ever did it. I'd rather have gone on my own than rely on someone else.

Innocent

By *hort Stop 1969Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere in East Lothian

"WTF ???

Get a grip FFS

"

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I have asked guys to go with me to parties and clubs before. Never seen an issue with it and they can always say no.

"I have asked guys to go with me to parties and clubs before. Never seen an issue with it and they can always say no. "
ive done this too Bluebell & don't see the problem in it at all .

I find it shocking how guys are treated on here with stuff like this

Thanks xx

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I agree with Innocent because it happens regularly, guys looking to find a female to get in to a club because it’s full for single guys or in this case a party.

If the party is looking for couples then you should already either be a couple or regular fwb. I’m quite sure they’ve already got enough single guys and females.

I got a call from a female asking to go with her as it was her first time, so I was the taxi drove into Glasgow to pick her up and take her to her first party

"I got a call from a female asking to go with her as it was her first time, so I was the taxi drove into Glasgow to pick her up and take her to her first party "

Glad you found someone OP, often I say to si gle guys the best way to get I to the scene is to go to parties and events, but it's difficult to get into and finding someone willing to partner up is an excellent way to do it, glad you got to the party, hope it was alot of fun xx

"I got a call from a female asking to go with her as it was her first time, so I was the taxi drove into Glasgow to pick her up and take her to her first party "
Glad it all worked out for you OP & hope you both had a good time Xx

"I agree with Innocent because it happens regularly, guys looking to find a female to get in to a club because it’s full for single guys or in this case a party.

If the party is looking for couples then you should already either be a couple or regular fwb. I’m quite sure they’ve already got enough single guys and females.

"

Well I'm sure in this case the hosts weren't bothered if they were a couple/ fwb or not & to be honest I don't see why they have to just to even up the numbers to attend a party

Glasgow

"I agree with Innocent because it happens regularly, guys looking to find a female to get in to a club because it’s full for single guys or in this case a party.

Well I'm sure in this case the hosts weren't bothered if they were a couple/ fwb or not & to be honest I don't see why they have to just to even up the numbers to attend a party "

At parties hosts are more bothered that people actually turn up and are polite and respectful whilst there.

Well I'm sure in this case the hosts weren't bothered if they were a couple/ fwb or not & to be honest I don't see why they have to just to even up the numbers to attend a party

At parties hosts are more bothered that people actually turn up and are polite and respectful whilst there."

I totally agree Bluebell ??

Some of my best parties came from just friends budding up to attend

Glasgow

At parties hosts are more bothered that people actually turn up and are polite and respectful whilst there.I totally agree Bluebell ??

Some of my best parties came from just friends budding up to attend "

And some of mine have been with much more men than women

At parties hosts are more bothered that people actually turn up and are polite and respectful whilst there.I totally agree Bluebell ??

Some of my best parties came from just friends budding up to attend

And some of mine have been with much more men than women "

lol I bet !

I agree all very respectable guys and girs that help

"I agree all very respectable guys and girs that help"

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Each to their own at the end of the day. Personally I would much rather attend a party as a lone female that partner up with a total stranger

"Each to their own at the end of the day. Personally I would much rather attend a party as a lone female that partner up with a total stranger "
Me too !

I'd always insist on meeting socially 1st

» Add a new message to this topic