FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Insults

Insults

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *unCpl1003 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh

What is it with guys that can’t take Rejection from someone they have messaged in the first place without going back and insulting them,It’s honestly pathetic and people like that should be named and shamed because if they can’t take a no on here without being so pathetic and petty who knows how they would be in person x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Can almost guarantee they would be complete cowards in public, it's only the protection of the internet that they can hide behind.

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"What is it with guys that can’t take Rejection from someone they have messaged in the first place without going back and insulting them,It’s honestly pathetic and people like that should be named and shamed because if they can’t take a no on here without being so pathetic and petty who knows how they would be in person x"
Naming & shaming us never allowed whether that be forums or in updates.

Just block and forget or report if you feel the need.

Edinburgh

"Can almost guarantee they would be complete cowards in public, it's only the protection of the internet that they can hide behind. "

Probably not wrong but there could be the odd one

Edinburgh

"What is it with guys that can’t take Rejection from someone they have messaged in the first place without going back and insulting them,It’s honestly pathetic and people like that should be named and shamed because if they can’t take a no on here without being so pathetic and petty who knows how they would be in person xNaming & shaming us never allowed whether that be forums or in updates.

"

It should definitely be allowed people have the right to know how they are potentially meeting,

The insults don’t even hurt or anything I mean the majority of the time the guy’s haven’t got the brain cells too even be creative x

Agreed, naming and shaming should be allowed - like someone said previously, if there is a potential for meeting and rejection being taken badly in real life, it can be quite dangerous. I'm of the opinion that a lot of the time it is these people who make women in particular feel unsafe. We have verifications for people if they're good, why not if they are bad?!

I all honesty I can count on 1 hand how many times someone has been rude like that to me in the 12 years I have been on here.

Just ignore it and move on. Naming and shaming wouldnt do anything to stop them doing it.

Edinburgh

"I all honesty I can count on 1 hand how many times someone has been rude like that to me in the 12 years I have been on here.

Just ignore it and move on. Naming and shaming wouldnt do anything to stop them doing it."

It would make people aware of who these people are that they could potentially be meeting though,

And honestly it doesn’t really matter how many times you have been insulted it shouldn’t have happened once because you rejected someone.

"What is it with guys that can’t take Rejection from someone they have messaged in the first place without going back and insulting them,It’s honestly pathetic and people like that should be named and shamed because if they can’t take a no on here without being so pathetic and petty who knows how they would be in person xNaming & shaming us never allowed whether that be forums or in updates.

It should definitely be allowed people have the right to know how they are potentially meeting,

The insults don’t even hurt or anything I mean the majority of the time the guy’s haven’t got the brain cells too even be creative x"

Why ? It would be open to abuse ,just like when you insulted me then blocked ! That statement obviously isn't true but you can see how easy it is to abuse it .

One sided stories don't reflect the truth ever I'm afraid

"I all honesty I can count on 1 hand how many times someone has been rude like that to me in the 12 years I have been on here.

Just ignore it and move on. Naming and shaming wouldnt do anything to stop them doing it."

I can honestly say the same !

I simply block and leave them to their childish behaviour

Edinburgh

The insults don’t even hurt or anything I mean the majority of the time the guy’s haven’t got the brain cells too even be creative xWhy ? It would be open to abuse ,just like when you insulted me then blocked ! That statement obviously isn't true but you can see how easy it is to abuse it .

One sided stories don't reflect the truth ever I'm afraid "

This is a good point but still there would be some form of proof that it did or didn’t happen

Edinburgh

Just ignore it and move on. Naming and shaming wouldnt do anything to stop them doing it.I can honestly say the same !

I simply block and leave them to their childish behaviour "

He blocked us before we could hahaha

By *macunninglinguistMan  over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

The insults don’t even hurt or anything I mean the majority of the time the guy’s haven’t got the brain cells too even be creative x

Why ? It would be open to abuse ,just like when you insulted me then blocked ! That statement obviously isn't true but you can see how easy it is to abuse it .

This is a good point but still there would be some form of proof that it did or didn’t happen "

So you report the guy as abusive, then he gives his side of the story stating you were abusive. What then? Have some kind of arbitration panel who delves into each of your PM's to decide who was actually the instigator, and who was actually abusive? I'm certain the mods don't have the time to settle every single dispute, and private messages should be just that. So then, would we just accept that every person who has negative verifications may be the victim of of a spiteful person who has, infact, been abusive to them?

It would be completely pointless and unmanageable.

Ps. After criticising guys for a lack of brain cells, do try and use the correct version of to, too, and two, or the grammar police will be all over it like an iPad tribute.

Edinburgh

This is a good point but still there would be some form of proof that it did or didn’t happen

So you report the guy as abusive, then he gives his side of the story stating you were abusive. What then? Have some kind of arbitration panel who delves into each of your PM's to decide who was actually the instigator, and who was actually abusive? I'm certain the mods don't have the time to settle every single dispute, and private messages should be just that. So then, would we just accept that every person who has negative verifications may be the victim of of a spiteful person who has, infact, been abusive to them?

Ps. After criticising guys for a lack of brain cells, do try and use the correct version of to, too, and two, or the grammar police will be all over it like an iPad tribute. "

Very sorry Autocorrect can be a pain in the arse at times but I mean this isn’t an English exam it’s a sex site if the Grammar isn’t great that can be easily forgotten but a lack of imagination is unforgivable

Not every dispute would be needing investigated would it?

Edinburgh

Ps. After criticising guys for a lack of brain cells, do try and use the correct version of to, too, and two, or the grammar police will be all over it like an iPad tribute. "

I am sure that site mods could access messages which means that they could very quickly discover the truth

By *bostCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Ps. After criticising guys for a lack of brain cells, do try and use the correct version of to, too, and two, or the grammar police will be all over it like an iPad tribute.

I am sure that site mods could access messages which means that they could very quickly discover the truth "

Having received horrible abuse from a guy we didn’t reply back to quickly enough I can see your point. It shocked us, but at the end of the day cretins will be cretins.

Edinburgh

Very sorry Autocorrect can be a pain in the arse at times but I mean this isn’t an English exam it’s a sex site if the Grammar isn’t great that can be easily forgotten but a lack of imagination is unforgivable

Not every dispute would be needing investigated would it? "

Forgiven* not forgotten hahaha told you pain in the arse xx

Edinburgh

I am sure that site mods could access messages which means that they could very quickly discover the truth

Having received horrible abuse from a guy we didn’t reply back to quickly enough I can see your point. It shocked us, but at the end of the day cretins will be cretins. "

It’s ridiculous and it’s pretty common from what I have seen.

I am sure that site mods could access messages which means that they could very quickly discover the truth "

Mods can't access anyone's emails as far as I'm aware it's only admin who look at abusive convos .

People get more annoyed at not being able to reply once blocked but id rather block than continue with a stupid argument with stupid people tbh

Edinburgh

I am sure that site mods could access messages which means that they could very quickly discover the truth Mods can't access anyone's emails as far as I'm aware it's only admin who look at abusive convos .

People get more annoyed at not being able to reply once blocked but id rather block than continue with a stupid argument with stupid people tbh "

I would imagine that it is possible if it’s needed

I completely agree though i am not here to argue with anyone here for a bit of fun and if someone needs to be blocked then bye bye they will be

Are you really a fun couple?

Of course it is open to abuse, but it would be a case of finding the best system you can to allow for the least abuse. No system is perfect! I just don't think sites like this or even normal dating sites have the best systems in place. Having said that, OKCupid is pretty tight with their IP banning. And Tinder too. But arguably too quick to blacklist people.

I wonder if an Uber-style rating of interactions might be helpful? Thoughts?

Edinburgh

"Are you really a fun couple?"

I hope so

Anyone that gets offended to the point of throwing insults around on here probably isn't worth meeting in the first place. If you're not someone's type, move on, don't waste yours and their time arguing about it! Wide spectrum of people on here, something for everyone

Naming and shaming, complete waste of time.

The small tiff can become the full blown battle.

Edinburgh

"Of course it is open to abuse, but it would be a case of finding the best system you can to allow for the least abuse. No system is perfect! I just don't think sites like this or even normal dating sites have the best systems in place. Having said that, OKCupid is pretty tight with their IP banning. And Tinder too. But arguably too quick to blacklist people.

I wonder if an Uber-style rating of interactions might be helpful? Thoughts?"

I have no idea what the best idea in all honesty,

A rating system I don’t think would work because it’s so easy to make a quick judgement unless you had to have had a certain amount of messages back and forth.

I mean ideally the best scenario is for guys to grow up a bit and not have a tantrum after being told no

Edinburgh

"Anyone that gets offended to the point of throwing insults around on here probably isn't worth meeting in the first place. If you're not someone's type, move on, don't waste yours and their time arguing about it! Wide spectrum of people on here, something for everyone "

I completely agree with this and wouldn’t waste our time on it, The whole point is someone might be unlucky enough to meet one of these guys who might be 1 in a 1000 that are nasty of here also

"Of course it is open to abuse, but it would be a case of finding the best system you can to allow for the least abuse. No system is perfect! I just don't think sites like this or even normal dating sites have the best systems in place. Having said that, OKCupid is pretty tight with their IP banning. And Tinder too. But arguably too quick to blacklist people.

A rating system I don’t think would work because it’s so easy to make a quick judgement unless you had to have had a certain amount of messages back and forth.

I mean ideally the best scenario is for guys to grow up a bit and not have a tantrum after being told no "

stuff like this isn't gender specific women & couples can be just as bad

Edinburgh

I mean ideally the best scenario is for guys to grow up a bit and not have a tantrum after being told no stuff like this isn't gender specific women & couples can be just as bad "

Yeah good point

» Add a new message to this topic