FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Friends.

Friends.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *coupleoforanges OP   Couple  over a year ago

Edinburgh / Stirlingshire / Glasgow-ish

This has been something that's been on my mind a fair bit.

How many of you folk are "out" to your friends about your swinging endeavours?

I know a lot of people keep this side of themselves private. Just curious, if some have accepting friends that they share experiences with.

Vixen

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

"This has been something that's been on my mind a fair bit.

I know a lot of people keep this side of themselves private. Just curious, if some have accepting friends that they share experiences with.

Vixen"

My sex life is exactly that MY sex life

By *llWomanButNoLadyWoman  over a year ago

Dundee

I have a couple of friends that know but I tend it to keep it to myself. Most people are very judgemental I find. God forbid a single woman should own her sexual side.

By *vbride1963TV/TS  over a year ago

E.K . Glasgow

My exploits of the past couple of years would fit on a small pin head . zero zilch nada none nil but onwards and upwards things are hopefully on the way to being better and Stephanie can return .

Not necessarily meaning sharing the details. Been on my mind because when one of friends was meeting she would check in with me and others. More of a safety check in rather than a kiss and tell. I know there is always a risk meeting people more so when flying solo.

Dundee

"Not necessarily meaning sharing the details. Been on my mind because when one of friends was meeting she would check in with me and others. More of a safety check in rather than a kiss and tell. I know there is always a risk meeting people more so when flying solo."

Aye that makes sense. When I was meeting before I had a couple of friends on here that I would check in with so I didn’t really have to worry about telling other friends. The only reason other friends knew was they wondered why I’d been secret squirrel and then I got d*unk and told them hahaha

By *adbury girlWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

I have a couple friends and colleagues that know I’m on here which means I can let someone know where I’m going as a safety net for meets.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Only one close friend, knows i fab secretly

"Not necessarily meaning sharing the details. Been on my mind because when one of friends was meeting she would check in with me and others. More of a safety check in rather than a kiss and tell. I know there is always a risk meeting people more so when flying solo.

Aye that makes sense. When I was meeting before I had a couple of friends on here that I would check in with so I didn’t really have to worry about telling other friends. The only reason other friends knew was they wondered why I’d been secret squirrel and then I got d*unk and told them hahaha"

Oh gosh that must of been an interesting night.

We are out to some of our closest friends. Wolf has a solo profile so just incase he got spotted on a social on his own and it's obvious that it's going "well".??

Dundee

"Not necessarily meaning sharing the details. Been on my mind because when one of friends was meeting she would check in with me and others. More of a safety check in rather than a kiss and tell. I know there is always a risk meeting people more so when flying solo.

Aye that makes sense. When I was meeting before I had a couple of friends on here that I would check in with so I didn’t really have to worry about telling other friends. The only reason other friends knew was they wondered why I’d been secret squirrel and then I got d*unk and told them hahaha

Oh gosh that must of been an interesting night.

We are out to some of our closest friends. Wolf has a solo profile so just incase he got spotted on a social on his own and it's obvious that it's going "well".??

"

They thought it was hilarious and always asked for updates on the sexscapades hahaha. I’ve been living like a nun for what feels like forever though.

Nobody out with this site.

And it will forever stay that way

"I have a couple friends and colleagues that know I’m on here which means I can let someone know where I’m going as a safety net for meets. "

That's great to have I use life 360 with my friend so I can check in if I haven't heard from her in a while.

V

We are to quite a few of ours

Never felt the need to tell anyone about it.

Hence the reason I don’t do social media. Facebook etc is the devils work……anyone close to me knows exactly what I’m all about, hence the reason they’re close

"

Hence the reason I don’t do social media. Facebook etc is the devils work……"

Facebook doesn't really come in to telling your friends unless you're a crazy person that posts screenshots online.

Technically Fab is a form of social media you can "fab" peoples pictures, message people and take part in discussions etc.

By *uburban_kinkCouple  over a year ago

Motherwell

Some of our vanilla friends know.

But what’s best for us is the amount of friends we’ve made FROM Fab - truly liberating when you can enjoy open conversations about your naughty antics (or lack of them recently).

By *iimonMan  over a year ago

glasgow

I’ve not told anyone and have no intention of doing so. I’m a single guy so don’t have anything to hide as such but I also like the secrecy of it as well. Gets the adrenaline pumping

I would love to be super open about being on here to people but it's just not socially acceptable for some reason, yet if you're on tinder getting a shag then it is.

Planet Earth is a fickle place

By *SCouple81Couple  over a year ago

Between Edinburgh and Scottish Borders

We have told few of our best friends and they were absolutely fine. They have asked some questions and we talked about it.

"Not necessarily meaning sharing the details. Been on my mind because when one of friends was meeting she would check in with me and others. More of a safety check in rather than a kiss and tell. I know there is always a risk meeting people more so when flying solo."

This is exactly one of the reasons when I first joined even on a pof date someone always knew where I was, I’m not wired to be able to lie I can’t keep other peoples secrets I’m very loyal that way often to a fault but when it comes to me personally I struggle to lie about what I’m doing or where I’m going, thanks to my ex being a total arsehole my kids now pretty much know everything and they’re actually really pretty cool with it but then I’m not a true swinger in the sense, a quick read of my profile fills in the gaps, but I’ve always been someone who encourages inclusivity, accepting people and trying not to judge anyone and I think the majority of people I choose to surround myself with are of the same mindset. At the beginning some were more worried than anything and they had preconceived ideas about the people I’d meet then some of them even got curious and have dabbled themselves no one knows your friends better than you so it really is a personal choice in how much or how little you wish to share x

"I would love to be super open about being on here to people but it's just not socially acceptable for some reason, yet if you're on tinder getting a shag then it is.

Planet Earth is a fickle place "

THIS

It’s ok to go out get hammered and go home with a random but not ok to chat go for coffee get to know someone and then meet for a shag or low and behold become friends with them lol society is fucked uo on what they judge people for

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Yeah all of our friends know that we are open, not all of them know the specifics, and fewer know the extextent of what we are into. Our families also know that we are in an open relationship and that we have "other partners" and again that's all they will get to know.

A small select group of friends are aware but thats really it. I dont see the point in advertising it, its my business not theirs.

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"This has been something that's been on my mind a fair bit.

VixenMy sex life is exactly that MY sex life "

My rhoughts too.

Never discuss this site with anyone

"A small select group of friends are aware but thats really it. I dont see the point in advertising it, its my business not theirs."

That's fair. Again not meaning kiss and tell to every person or being out and proud to anyone who crosses your path.

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

Most of my friends know we are on here as I have face pics on my profile but I don't share what happens with them

Happy to make friends X but get knocked back constantly not fun new friends welcome X come say hi

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

A few of my friends know I'm on here. One recommended it to me. My bestie is on fab guys. Anyone else who knows always asks lots of questions but are too scared to take the plunge themselves.

None of my friends know and it's staying that way. I think one of them would be ok about it but she would worry so it's best not to say anything really. Discretion is important to me x

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

I have one friend who is not on Fab that knows. He’s gay and cross dresses and we’ve been to Torture Garden together with me in my stockings and him in a dress. He’s better in heels than I am

I'm quite open with my closest pals. Generally tell one or two if I'm meeting someone new for safety reasons. I've got a good, non-judgemental group of friends who I'll tell little tid bits too, keep most to myself though. But that's just me.

I am very open with freinds and family, I have nothing to hide.

I don't discuss when I have sex, but I don't hide from the Fact I am a swinger, I also have boundaries particularly with non swinging male freinds.

By *hatsmynameagainCouple  over a year ago

Ayrshire

We we're suppose to keep it secret but Mrs told her pals at a party years back and one of them blabbed to everyone so now everyone knows.

Tbh we don't care as long as it doesn't come back on our kids then as far as were concerned its nobodys business but ours

Mr

Only one friend outwith fab knows the rest wouldn't understand.

» Add a new message to this topic