FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > CJs

CJs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ot - Couple OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

That was our first evening at CJs in 2 half years.

It was a nice quiet evening chatting with various people.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *cottish gentMan  over a year ago

Dumbarton

"That was our first evening at CJs in 2 half years.

It was a nice quiet evening chatting with various people. "

Glad to hear it. I've still to loose my CJ's virginity

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whats it like at the moment seeing as u can't play? Still a good visit? Been a few years since I was there

Glasgow

"Whats it like at the moment seeing as u can't play? Still a good visit? Been a few years since I was there "

If you enjoy a quiet evening chatting to people It's for you. Id say there was 25 - 30 people there tonight. We enjoyed it.

Him.

"Whats it like at the moment seeing as u can't play? Still a good visit? Been a few years since I was there

If you enjoy a quiet evening chatting to people It's for you. Id say there was 25 - 30 people there tonight. We enjoyed it.

Him. "

do u know if ppl mayb arrange to meet up afterwards off site? Sounds nice tho just to chat and get too know like minded ppl away from the playing side I suppose

By *he BFG 2001Man  over a year ago

Central

I had a great night. Meet some great people.

The social nights have been a venture.

Although can't wait to go on a proper night.

Hopefully sooner than later

"Whats it like at the moment seeing as u can't play? Still a good visit? Been a few years since I was there

Him. "

Really I thought it was going to be a lot busier tonight ! Are you sure there wasn’t a bigger party happening out the smoking area ? Gutted I missed it but had prior engagement hopefully be there on the 14th

By *o72Man  over a year ago

glasgow & London

Hiya, yes it was a good wee night I enjoyed it, esp chatting to you all,to the couple I had a good chat to can you message me please

X

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Any social is a good social. You may have found alot of people may have been in Edinburgh of the dinner social that was being held.

Regardless 25-30 people is a nice sized group which everyone can interact with.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

We were there too, it was a good wee night, catching up with the regular faces lol xx

By *assNGuyCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We were at CJ’s last night also and wasn’t overly busy but reckon was easily more than 30 ppl. We would have speculated more like 50 throughout the night.

If we haven’t managed to search you out hit us up. Had 1 or 2 profiles looked at weren’t sure if were those spoke with last night.

LnG xx

Glasgow

Him. do u know if ppl mayb arrange to meet up afterwards off site? Sounds nice tho just to chat and get too know like minded ppl away from the playing side I suppose"

People making plans for after CJ’s also seems to be fairly common. We had plans already so had to polite pass on offer we received last night to join a few elsewhere.

glasgow & London

"We were at CJ’s last night also and wasn’t overly busy but reckon was easily more than 30 ppl. We would have speculated more like 50 throughout the night.

If we haven’t managed to search you out hit us up. Had 1 or 2 profiles looked at weren’t sure if were those spoke with last night.

Did we chat/meet?

LnG xx"

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

It was a good night. It was great to catch up with people in person that I’d been chatting with for 18 months.

By *ringles0510Woman  over a year ago

Central Borders

Can't wait to go back to CJs. Do they have any idea when they can have playrooms used as actual playrooms again?

By *earded blossomCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Can't wait to go back to CJs. Do they have any idea when they can have playrooms used as actual playrooms again? "

I would guess when restrictions are fully lifted... Hopefully Aug 10 but who knows what the Scottish government will do

K

Central Borders

"Can't wait to go back to CJs. Do they have any idea when they can have playrooms used as actual playrooms again?

I would guess when restrictions are fully lifted... Hopefully Aug 10 but who knows what the Scottish government will do

K"

Lost track of what's meant to happen on what date with restrictions. Fingers crossed everything will go to plan x

Glasgow

"Can't wait to go back to CJs. Do they have any idea when they can have playrooms used as actual playrooms again? "

A member of staff last night said the 14th August if the government reduce restrictions.

By *ighlandballsMan  over a year ago

Tayside

Glad clubs are reopening

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Can't wait to go back to CJs. Do they have any idea when they can have playrooms used as actual playrooms again?

A member of staff last night said the 14th August if the government reduce restrictions. "

Hope so.

By *hy and innocentCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

We were there on Saturday night. It was good to be back out & catch up with people & meet some new people too.

Innocent

Glasgow

" Did we chat/meet? "

To be honest I try and chat to everyone but some were just a quick or brief conversation and our conversation would have been 1 of those if did chat as weren’t a main conversation.

Though there was 1 group we didn’t break into.

Lass xx

We've only been the once before lockdown. Glad they're open again hopefully make it again

Glasgow

" Did we chat/meet?

To be honest I try and chat to everyone but some were just a quick or brief conversation and our conversation would have been 1 of those if did chat as weren’t a main conversation.

Lass xx"

It's difficult to talk to everyone when you're not supposed to walk around much. Couldn't definitely get used to the table service , although I do usually like to have a wee wander.

Innocent

Had a great time old and new friends

Glasgow

We spoke to a few people but obviously couldn't speak to everyone because it was table service but still enjoyed it.

Glasgow

" Did we chat/meet?

Lass xx

It's difficult to talk to everyone when you're not supposed to walk around much. Couldn't definitely get used to the table service , although I do usually like to have a wee wander.

Innocent "

Fortunately, that’s point of reduced numbers and a mask. Table service does take a little getting use too but your free to walk around just with a mask. Just not too clog up bar hence table service

Glasgow

"Had a great time old and new friends "

Was great meeting you.

Been wanting to go again, be good to meet people again with similar outlook.

glasgow & London

I had a great wee night and hopefully follow ups from chats I had

By *mazon750Couple  over a year ago

Perth

We have never been before, but would love to visit cj,s, quite nervous about going, but reading what you guys are writing,appears to be a real friendly place, with no pressure.

Glasgow

"We have never been before, but would love to visit cj,s, quite nervous about going, but reading what you guys are writing,appears to be a real friendly place, with no pressure. "

It's a very friendly place.

Absolutely no pressure from anyone. Lots of of people go on the playing nights just to be sociable. What can ruin it for people is, if they have too much to drink to calm their nerves.

Perth

"We have never been before, but would love to visit cj,s, quite nervous about going, but reading what you guys are writing,appears to be a real friendly place, with no pressure.

Absolutely no pressure from anyone. Lots of of people go on the playing nights just to be sociable. What can ruin it for people is, if they have too much to drink to calm their nerves. "

Thank you for the reply.

Perth

"We have never been before, but would love to visit cj,s, quite nervous about going, but reading what you guys are writing,appears to be a real friendly place, with no pressure.

Absolutely no pressure from anyone. Lots of of people go on the playing nights just to be sociable. What can ruin it for people is, if they have too much to drink to calm their nerves. "

Thank you for the reply.

By *andy_FraserTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"We have never been before, but would love to visit cj,s, quite nervous about going, but reading what you guys are writing,appears to be a real friendly place, with no pressure. "

What I'd also suggest is that as you'd be traveling from Perth to make it a good trip and take the time to have a walk around Glasgow, even if it's just to the shops and for a meal.

My trips to CJ's are always about the shops too.

Mandy

Perth

What I'd also suggest is that as you'd be traveling from Perth to make it a good trip and take the time to have a walk around Glasgow, even if it's just to the shops and for a meal.

My trips to CJ's are always about the shops too.

Mandy"

By *araDeLuxeTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

I went along on Saturday too, the 4th time I'd been since they started the social events.

Had a lovely time as usual, chatting to old friends and new folks too. There was definitely at least 40 folk there I'd say - pretty good for a social night.

Looking forward to the 14th! Especially if they re-open the playrooms following today's announcement

By *icouple666Couple  over a year ago

Dundee

We are from Dundee and visited for our first time just before the pandemic hit. A was absolutely terrified but we met some awesome people who set us straight. We didn't expect to have any fun that night and just went along with no real preconceptions of what we would get up to. Had a great threesome and left very upbeat and happy. We were really looking forward to a return visit.

We were really surprised how relaxed and fun the place and people were. If in doubt just go. We are definitely glad we went.

By *imbobaMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"We are from Dundee and visited for our first time just before the pandemic hit. A was absolutely terrified but we met some awesome people who set us straight. We didn't expect to have any fun that night and just went along with no real preconceptions of what we would get up to. Had a great threesome and left very upbeat and happy. We were really looking forward to a return visit.

We were really surprised how relaxed and fun the place and people were. If in doubt just go. We are definitely glad we went. "

Lovely summary for what first timers with nerves can expect. Go with an open mind, heart and no expectations and you’ll have a great time.

"I went along on Saturday too, the 4th time I'd been since they started the social events.

Had a lovely time as usual, chatting to old friends and new folks too. There was definitely at least 40 folk there I'd say - pretty good for a social night.

Looking forward to the 14th! Especially if they re-open the playrooms following today's announcement "

Gutted to have missed you but hopefully see you there soon gorgeous as always love the new pics

Typical nothing for over a year and I get two nights out on the 14th at once. CJ's or TV night in Speakeasy.

But at least we're getting out there now see you at the next one.

"Typical nothing for over a year and I get two nights out on the 14th at once. CJ's or TV night in Speakeasy.

But at least we're getting out there now see you at the next one."

Why can’t you do both ? Invite some of the girls to come to Cjs after speakeasy mix it up a bit think of the bar bill you will be saving without having to hide the vodka under the table !! Not that I know anyone who does that *cough cough jandj

"That was our first evening at CJs in 2 half years.

It was a nice quiet evening chatting with various people. "

We went a month back and booked in again on the 14th, can't wait.

Does anyone know if CJ's is ooen this Saturday 7th August? Their website isnt advertising an event.

Central Borders

"Does anyone know if CJ's is ooen this Saturday 7th August? Their website isnt advertising an event. "

Check KinkyCJ on here, their fab profile is up to date x

That's always been my experience.Got a great welcome and talk through the club rules from Caroline and staff and was shown around the venue and given a few introductions to get me started.

"Does anyone know if CJ's is ooen this Saturday 7th August? Their website isnt advertising an event. "

Only every 2 weeks I think atm, website is upto date.

By *inkyCJWoman  over a year ago

glasgow

"Does anyone know if CJ's is ooen this Saturday 7th August? Their website isnt advertising an event.

Only every 2 weeks I think atm, website is upto date."

Now open every Saturday from 14th Aug. Cj xx

Perth

"Does anyone know if CJ's is ooen this Saturday 7th August? Their website isnt advertising an event.

Now open every Saturday from 14th Aug. Cj xx"

Brilliant news. We hope to visit. We have never been before, really nervous about going, but are gonna bite the bullet as we talked about going before covid struck but never went. Be gentle with us. Lol.

Glasgow

Brilliant news. We hope to visit. We have never been before, really nervous about going, but are gonna bite the bullet as we talked about going before covid struck but never went. Be gentle with us. Lol. "

You have nothing to be nervous about. Just look at it as a night out ...... anything else is optional.

Innocent

Perth

[Removed by poster at 06/08/21 23:47:16]

Perth

Brilliant news. We hope to visit. We have never been before, really nervous about going, but are gonna bite the bullet as we talked about going before covid struck but never went. Be gentle with us. Lol.

You have nothing to be nervous about. Just look at it as a night out ...... anything else is optional.

Innocent "

Thank you Innocent, we will give it a go and see how we get on.

» Add a new message to this topic