FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > New Norm

New Norm

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ittle_missknowitall OP   Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

So life since covid has changed for many of us and I’ve seen posts about arranged events and people chatting about covid vaccination status or doing a lateral flow test

This has struck me as quite strange as std status and having a ‘clean’ certificate has not been mentioned in the past to my knowledge

Would have thought this would be more advantageous than a covid one given the average age of a swinger being in a less vulnerable to covid category

Woman’s health this month actually broached this subject

Any thoughts ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"So life since covid has changed for many of us and I’ve seen posts about arranged events and people chatting about covid vaccination status or doing a lateral flow test

This has struck me as quite strange as std status and having a ‘clean’ certificate has not been mentioned in the past to my knowledge

Would have thought this would be more advantageous than a covid one given the average age of a swinger being in a less vulnerable to covid category

Any thoughts ?

"

I agree not mentioned much on swingers sites, but gay sites/apps do; Grindr has a “status” and “last tested” field to fill out and reminds you when you’re overdue, which is something all dating apps could expand upon IMO

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

"So life since covid has changed for many of us and I’ve seen posts about arranged events and people chatting about covid vaccination status or doing a lateral flow test

Any thoughts ?

I agree not mentioned much on swingers sites, but gay sites/apps do; Grindr has a “status” and “last tested” field to fill out and reminds you when you’re overdue, which is something all dating apps could expand upon IMO "

Totally. Sexual health status is overlooked somewhat on most dating and swinging websites/apps.

It tends to be lgbtq+ that is the driver for sexual health testing.

The more promiscuous you are the more important sexual health should be a concern.

And the responsible individuals do test and get check regularly.

The grey area are those who don't regularly have intimacy with others. Those who maybe dabble once/twice a year.

They don't really think past perhaps a condom...

By *heekyguy2Man  over a year ago

Local

Exactly. I made this exact comment on thread where a couple were looking at having a party where they would ask for proof of vax...

I don't get why ppl are so fascinated with a virus that you are +99% to be safe from... the numbers are in plain site for all and the side effects of this experimental treatment are staggering! Just look up the "mhra yellow card reporting" numbers on the gov .uk website. Scary sh*t!

Any thoughts ?

"

Personally I’ve always had my clap clinic checks everytime I’ve got involved with a nee partner like to mutually get the all clear between the two of us and play safe if I’m single and not up to anything I’ll get one about 6month after last time, if I’m regularly seeing someone monogamous or not I still get checked every six months as I’ve attracted more than a few cheating lying arseholes best to be safe than sorry

As for covid I’m doing my tests twice weekly because of other health issues

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Any thoughts ?

"

STDs have been massively overlooked recently.

I can understand being tested and showing neg from covid then isolating until a meet, but that’s not practical for most.

Same goes for an std test, it’s only valid on the date of testing. You’d have to trust that the person didn’t have any sexual contact since.

I think a std test is only for your own piece of mind. I wouldn’t trust anyone else’s.

By *cottishMrsWoman  over a year ago

Wishaw

Prior to COVID, I was tested every three months. Not because I don't use condoms, but because it keeps me safe, and others. Disgustingly though, sexual health clinics weren't seeing anyone during lockdown unless it was an emergency. I phoned up about a test after being assaulted and had to go into detail about the assault, before they would take me seriously. The last time I was tested was February, and I haven't been able to get tested since, to put my mind at ease for entering the playing field again lol. Thankfully, there's been almost zero action since then anyway lmao!!xx

Vaxxed or not your still able to pass on the so called v1ru$ and also get it, ffs its an experimental gene therpay why the hell take it, trust your immune system to fight it a variants variashment

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

Usual fucking morons in the thread taking it off the original topic.

Stay off YouTube and keep your conspiracy crap to yourselves. Idiots. I mean, why have any medical treatment at all if you can “tRuSt yOuR iMMunE SysTem”.

Jesus wept.

By *dinburgerMan  over a year ago

Perthshire

Back on topic, every one of us has responsibility for our own personal health. Unfortunately, not everyone thinks that way so regular personal health checks are needed.

The difference is, you can’t catch chlamydia or genital warts from someone sneezing near you.

"Exactly. I made this exact comment on thread where a couple were looking at having a party where they would ask for proof of vax...

I don't get why ppl are so fascinated with a virus that you are +99% to be safe from... the numbers are in plain site for all and the side effects of this experimental treatment are staggering! Just look up the "mhra yellow card reporting" numbers on the gov .uk website. Scary sh*t!

"

You do know that's only numbers for people self reporting suspected aide effects, it's like the Trip Advisor of side effect reports. Anyone can report what they think may be side effects. Nothing is verified.

Any thoughts ?

"

I'd rather see a STD passport than covid one going forward x

» Add a new message to this topic