FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Unofficial swing Pub

Unofficial swing Pub

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *exyscotts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Hi everyone. Was thinking wouldn’t it be good if we could agree on a Glasgow Pub where we all go if out. Somewhere there is the possibility of meeting other peeps if you haven’t arranged a proper meet. Any suggestions?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Then word gets out and most would be too embarrassed to be seen in it?

By *astlincscoupleCouple  over a year ago

Tinsel Town

"Then word gets out and most would be too embarrassed to be seen in it?"

Exactly this.

By *rystal Tipps - AlistairCouple  over a year ago

livingston

Would be nice to have something, not unlike they have down at the Cap, where you can meet and chat or move on if you wanted, but alas if there was even a whisper about a place like this, it would be full the press all looking to sensationalise a story or it would be full of the dirty old mac brigade, thinking they could get a quick shag before going home.

How about the bingo lol

The Horseshoe Bar was known years ago for having swingers drinking there, the upstairs bar. I don't know if it still is now though x

"The Horseshoe Bar was known years ago for having swingers drinking there, the upstairs bar. I don't know if it still is now though x"

Horseshoe and maltman among a few others were regularly used as meeting points because they offered reserved seating without breaking the bank and pretty central for most folk, back in the AFF days was waxy’s as there were so many different little cubbys to hide away in, usually the _asement level one was the best near the DJ biggest of all the areas and didn’t have the same through traffic but after a few too many lol the amount of folk getting lost

"The Horseshoe Bar was known years ago for having swingers drinking there, the upstairs bar. I don't know if it still is now though x

Horseshoe and maltman among a few others were regularly used as meeting points because they offered reserved seating without breaking the bank and pretty central for most folk, back in the AFF days was waxy’s as there were so many different little cubbys to hide away in, usually the _asement level one was the best near the DJ biggest of all the areas and didn’t have the same through traffic but after a few too many lol the amount of folk getting lost "

Lol I remember getting lost in Waxy's! X

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"How about the bingo lol "

I'm IN...

"How about the bingo lol

I'm IN... "

Yassssss dabber at the ready 50/50 split anything over £100 what will our table mascot be ? A wee horny devil

"How about the bingo lol

I'm IN...

Yassssss dabber at the ready 50/50 split anything over £100 what will our table mascot be ? A wee horny devil "

A pineapple or pink flamingo

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

"How about the bingo lol

I'm IN...

Yassssss dabber at the ready 50/50 split anything over £100 what will our table mascot be ? A wee horny devil "

Awesome...Bingo Hall full of lingerie clad fabbers getting pumped over the table to the Bingo choon.

And you're Bingo Compare for this evening is the lovely Rhonda Ridealot.

Eyes down.

"How about the bingo lol

I'm IN...

Yassssss dabber at the ready 50/50 split anything over £100 what will our table mascot be ? A wee horny devil

A pineapple or pink flamingo "

Oooh a cuddly pink flamingo perfect I’m

Pretty sure I’ve got inflatable ones up the loft feom my many themed party nights and defo have pineapple earrings and glasses !! Hidehi

By *bolton88Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

I used to work in there many moons ago and mainly upstairs and have a whole bunch of stories I didn't really know it as a swinging meeting point.

Yes, there was LOADS of people in there who where hooking up and a few guys and gals come time mind if I was to think of them as swingers but I actually detested the predatory nature of the regulars in there and how they would operate.

Kinda glad to be out of there

By *bolton88Man  over a year ago

Glasgow

Nah, it would never work...

Just think of all those people should, YES!!!

By *aseMan  over a year ago

Gourock

Bingo Hall lol, 6 & 9. 69..

"How about the bingo lol

I'm IN...

A pineapple or pink flamingo

Oooh a cuddly pink flamingo perfect I’m

Pretty sure I’ve got inflatable ones up the loft feom my many themed party nights and defo have pineapple earrings and glasses !! Hidehi"

Hideho

"The Horseshoe Bar was known years ago for having swingers drinking there, the upstairs bar. I don't know if it still is now though x

Horseshoe and maltman among a few others were regularly used as meeting points because they offered reserved seating without breaking the bank and pretty central for most folk, back in the AFF days was waxy’s as there were so many different little cubbys to hide away in, usually the _asement level one was the best near the DJ biggest of all the areas and didn’t have the same through traffic but after a few too many lol the amount of folk getting lost

Lol I remember getting lost in Waxy's! X"

had a few social meets in waxys

If a swing bar was _ased on this site the woman would be looking for Hollywood pinups and the guys looking for anything with a pulse and the people in relationships are here just to chat so no one would get laid

By *exyscotts OP   Couple  over a year ago

Glasgow

So sounds like waxies it is…

Why don’t people just arrange a night out in a pub and only reveal the location 2-3 hours beforehand

There is I e in Stirling used for that in mind

By *4Fun11Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Why don’t people just arrange a night out in a pub and only reveal the location 2-3 hours beforehand "

They do and it’s called a social

Lol I remember getting lost in Waxy's! Xhad a few social meets in waxys "

Me too x

Lol I remember getting lost in Waxy's! Xhad a few social meets in waxys

Me too x"

Me three lol

By *cottishornMan  over a year ago

wee village

Waxys was used by "kinky" site a few year back and also the counting house for their socials too where theu used to book an area on occasion

» Add a new message to this topic