FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > One for the guys, foreskin

One for the guys, foreskin

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I posted on a forum last week re not cumming with blowjobs. I have had a tight foreskin for a couple of years now. I went to the docs about a year ago with it and was told I would be on a waiting list due to COVID.

The tightness gets worse then goes away but at its worse (graphic) it splits and bleeds, I can’t finish several functions of the cock and I sometimes don’t go fully hard. The pain can be incredibly and for days.

Those who are cut. Is it a long healing process and what changes did you find and should I go to the doctor again.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ookie69Man  over a year ago

Whistle Dixie

I really don't have an answer other than seek further advice from you're GP.

However, good on you for reaching out to the Forum too see additional advice.

thought it was ok then it got worse. Thought I’d ask a community first.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

So I don't have a penis, but have a couple opinions about phimosis.

I used to see a guy who was similar to you, we had sex and he ripped. I was young and panicked, so did he. We ended up not talking much after it happened.

Fast forward a few years I bump into another fine fellow, with a similar condition. He lived in Aberdeen at the time so we were just chatting away long distance, I brought up that I was quite scared of people with phimosis after my experience which he didn't know was a common medical issue. He spoke to his GP, for the tightness of his foreskin, age, lots of other factors, circumcision was decided upon for his treatment plan.

He went through with the surgery about 3 months later, the hardest parts of his recovery were not being allowed to wank and icing to help with swelling. He took a week off work and was back to normal after a few weeks. But once the bandages came off

Because his foreskin was so tight it wasn't allowing him to get a full erection.. we didn't quite realise just how much of a treat he was packing.

We still talk and he loves his sex life now, I never got to try it out in person sadly but by golly is he a happy chap now. His sex life is fantastic and he doesn't experience any pain or discomfort anymore at all. He's a big advocate for talking about it now and has since talked to a few of his guy friends who are also seeking their own treatments.

I hope you get the advice you're after OP, have a chat with your GP about it in more depth, but don't proceed if you aren't sold on the positive impacts for yourself. You're allowed to ask for second opinions and mental health support if you feel you want it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I was circumcisised at around 3 or 4 as my foreskin was too tight so all I've ever known really I do take quite a while to finish and always have.

There is a skin thinning steroid cream the gp can prescribe that allows you to gently stretch your foreskin without splitting it. If only that had been available when I had phimosis. I ended up circumcised and deeply regret it.

"I posted on a forum last week re not cumming with blowjobs. I have had a tight foreskin for a couple of years now. I went to the docs about a year ago with it and was told I would be on a waiting list due to COVID.

The tightness gets worse then goes away but at its worse (graphic) it splits and bleeds, I can’t finish several functions of the cock and I sometimes don’t go fully hard. The pain can be incredibly and for days.

Those who are cut. Is it a long healing process and what changes did you find and should I go to the doctor again. "

I’m in the same boat. I’ve just had my consultation and awaiting the date for my op and understand the pain and discomfort your going through I’d definitely recommend speaking with your doctor.

Seriously please listen to me. Try the steroid cream. It may not work but circumcision is irreversible and you might not like the results

What is it that causes problems? Why do you advise against it ? I’ve had the cream but it hasn’t helped for me

"What is it that causes problems? Why do you advise against it ? I’ve had the cream but it hasn’t helped for me "

You lose a lot of sensitivity in the exposed cockhead

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"What is it that causes problems? Why do you advise against it ? I’ve had the cream but it hasn’t helped for me "

Have a Google of the risks of circumsision. Lots of people who had circumsisions a few years ago are campaigning for better education and awareness over the risks and side effects. I'm not an expert but a loss of sensation seems to be one of the main points, there are other medical risks, but for a lot of people ciscumsision brings them no more pain. It's about weighing up personally, with a medical professional, which treatment plan works best for you!

(Though if I was in the same position I'd try stretching it before chopping it, it makes sense to me to try the least traumatic option first)

By *ornyhighlander1993Man  over a year ago

Highland

I have struggled with a similar issue. It is alot easier when you get your partner very wet. Failing that I've been able to tell the person im with about it. I spent years squirming in pain and hating BJ's and then making a woman feel terrible. Explaining it first is very good to have a more enjoyable experience. Pulling to the top and holding it as goes in also a good way.

Ah ok yes that was explained that I could lose some sensitivity but I guess that only makes sense as it has spent so long being covered. But I suppose it’s the trade off of the agony of when it is split and even urinating is painful and forget getting an erection or intercourse for at least a month till it heals

Interesting post, I tore one side of my foreskin around 2017 and it was a bastard to heal. It’s split a fair few times since too as the girl I was seeing was super tight and I eventually had enough of it just before covid. Put on the waiting list to have it wapped off.

After then doing an awful lot of research and reading a few studies on google scholar I ended up speaking to another guy on here about his experience after having it removed (there are some very informative YouTube experience vids too).

The boy I spoke to found masterbating to be less enjoyable unless he used lube which I just couldn’t be arsed with.

Most studies, most experience videos and the boy I spoke with all reported lasting longer when having sex which put me off. I’m no stud and I’m sure there’s hundreds of guys much better in bed than I am & last longer than I but I do take a fair while most often than not as it is.

Add this to a reported loss of sensation orally etc, I then decided against it.

Need to keep in mind that guys who had it done young don’t know any different, the urology dept you get referred to should be able to put you onto support groups and such like.

All the best man, be really interesting to hear how you get on.

I was circumcised around the age of 30, takes about 3-4 weeks to heal. I would get it done and not worry about it too much Think you will find sex far more enjoyable and if you do lose any sensitivity I think it is pretty minimal. I really dont notice any changes in that respect.

By *oredcouple1TV/TS  over a year ago

kirkcaldy

I had the exact same thing as op, had a circumcision, best thing i ever done, my wife loves it as well, its so much cleaner as well, no regrets here, i say go for it

Thanks for all the answer. I’ll definitely look in to the research and speak to the doc. Think in terms of losing sensation I am already experiencing that due to how tight it is

By *othighlander2Man  over a year ago

North Inverness

Can't really comment on op as i was 4 when circumcised..i think not that i actually remember! Anyway my wife far prefers a curcumcised cock...says it looks so much cleaner and tastier too, she isn't the only one to say that lol. I know the head area is very sensitive and love it getting stroked and touched...who doesn't tho lol...anyway good luck in your decision and hope it works out.

By *ockandhishenCouple  over a year ago

West Dunbartonshire

I had problems with my foreskin while in my teens, end result was that I delayed having sex for a long time. The problems this caused was the foreskin ballooning when I went to pee, and from memory there was sometimes irritation. However, that something had to be done otherwise I felt it would hinder my future sex life. Went to the doctor, was checked out and circumcised at a later date a few months later. No issues following the op, a level of tenderness but that passed.

cheers.

By *ndygunnMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

I unfortunately had a girl scratch her teeth down there about 10 years ago and it then caused many issues healing with skin growing back in the wrong place & causing pain. Tried the creams mentioned here but didn't work (for me anyway). So I ended up getting circumcised.

Took a while (8-9 mths) to heal and get used to it BUT eventually v happy and feels normal again.

Recommend speaking to GP / experts and not using Google!

» Add a new message to this topic