FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Newbie help for CJs

Newbie help for CJs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Hi all. Know there are a few posts about CJs but I'm brand new and thinking about visiting so looking for - An idiots guide

Times, booking? Certain nights? Any tips?

Thanks in advance

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Team up with someone, male or female, no doubt you would get plenty offers to go along with you.

If that don't float your boat then just bite the bullet and go alone.

A club is just like an ordinary pub only you take your own booze. Only other difference is if you pull in a pub you go back to your place or his, in a club you got upstairs and grab a room. Remember just like a pub if you don't want to do something like snog or shag someone in a club it's no different then there's no need to feel pressured that you need to take part in anything.

Lastly don't be afraid to approach people and start chatting, very friendly people .

By *ot - CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

Search for the profile kinkycj for whats on what day, also look in the clubs section of fab for cjs website.

Just don't go in or get pished, go in the your eyes open, or you will walk into a wall lol. Everyone is well chatty

"Just don't go in or get pished, go in the your eyes open, or you will walk into a wall lol. Everyone is well chatty "

I am also interested in going. I'm looking at Sat 21st Aug but don't fancy going alone. I would prefer to meet up before hand so I'm not walking in alone!

Ladies check the pre drinks thread too … good way to chat to other who are going

"Ladies check the pre drinks thread too … good way to chat to other who are going "

I couldn't find one for the 21st. A thread for pre drinks would be "fab"!

"Ladies check the pre drinks thread too … good way to chat to other who are going

I couldn't find one for the 21st. A thread for pre drinks would be "fab"! "

Ah sorry , thought you meant for tomorrow, but there will prob be threads for that week too closer to the time x

"Ladies check the pre drinks thread too … good way to chat to other who are going

Ah sorry , thought you meant for tomorrow, but there will prob be threads for that week too closer to the time x"

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Ah sorry , thought you meant for tomorrow, but there will prob be threads for that week too closer to the time x"

There are no spaces tomorrow so I'll try to keep the courage for the 28th

By *illieNudistMan  over a year ago

Kilmarnock

Never been before, would two straight guys be allowed to attend together? Thanks

"Never been before, would two straight guys be allowed to attend together? Thanks "

Yes but you would still be charged as two single guys, lots of guys go with their friends. Single male spaces are at a premium so you need to be quick or they get filled up pretty quickly

There are spaces for sat 21st . Its only full for single guys . Im going so say hello x

I am going for the first time on the 28th looking forward to it but nervous at the same time

Newbie.. i am going on the 28th with a lady friend if you fancy joining us for a drink before and company going in.

Newbie pm me if your interested.

» Add a new message to this topic