FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > What a fud!!!

What a fud!!!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *he Regina Phalange OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Returning items of clothing to Matalan to be told by the cashier, ‘you bought these in Tesco!’

Let’s hear your ‘what a fud’ moments.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Oh dear!

At least you seeing the funny side

By *UNKIEMan  over a year ago

south east

"Returning items of clothing to Matalan to be told by the cashier, ‘you bought these in Tesco!’

Let’s hear your ‘what a fud’ moments. "

haha, too funny done that before..

i tried getting in the back of an identical car to mine once, dunno who got more of a fright me or him

what a fud

I walked out of tesco once and drove all the way home with my shopping still in the basket, surprised I wasn't stopped at the door

By *ixie and adamCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

I put in a complaint to Ryanair for their shoddy service, then realised it wasn’t them the flight was with

That gave me a good giggle, thank you OP, much needed! Hope you get them back to the right place eventually

By *yrdsisWoman  over a year ago

Gleam Street

Not mine... but Mum was witness to it.

"Sorry... but this icecream has gone yukky"

Staff: 'eeww.. thats green... we're so sorry.. when did you buy it? Etc"

Long story, managers involved, short...

She forgot she'd eaten said icecream and used the tub to freeze pea and ham soup in.

She was sooo embarrassed.. they gave her free ice cream for admitting it

In a Japanese restaurant

"Hey do you guys do sushi?"

Waiter "no thats Chinese food, we are a Japanese restaurant"

By *he Regina Phalange OP   Woman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"Not mine... but Mum was witness to it.

"Sorry... but this icecream has gone yukky"

Staff: 'eeww.. thats green... we're so sorry.. when did you buy it? Etc"

Long story, managers involved, short...

She forgot she'd eaten said icecream and used the tub to freeze pea and ham soup in.

She was sooo embarrassed.. they gave her free ice cream for admitting it "

Oh my god!!!

By *awaiianguyMan  over a year ago

East Ayrshire

I was supposed to be surveying a house, but the key didn't fit. After 5 mins of shaking and rattling the door a police car screams to a halt behind me and two coppers advance menacingly up the garden path.

Turned out I had keys for next door and had terrified the old lady inside because she thought she was going to be burgled

By *uietbloke67Man  over a year ago

outside your bedroom window ;-)

Order a cuppa at Costa and forgot my wallet..Queue like a jailers behind me.

Nice lassie gave me the tea for nothing.

Out for a drive filled the car up with petrol..went and paid then positioned my arse in the passengers seat...completley forgot I was the driver.

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

"I was supposed to be surveying a house, but the key didn't fit. After 5 mins of shaking and rattling the door a police car screams to a halt behind me and two coppers advance menacingly up the garden path.

Turned out I had keys for next door and had terrified the old lady inside because she thought she was going to be burgled "

I did this once when viewing with prospective tenants. Tried getting into next door to where I should have been. Occupant answers door wondering wtf. Looked like a tit twice over

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I once put an electric kettle on the gas hob to boil and wondered why flames started to appear.

A fab friend once did her duster on the phone complaining about how rubbish her new Hotpoint washing machine was. It had broken down three times and poor service etc etc only to be told by the patient call handler at the end of her tirade that she had phoned the Zanussi complaints dept….

By *ock69erMan  over a year ago

Middle o’ Fife

"I walked out of tesco once and drove all the way home with my shopping still in the basket, surprised I wasn't stopped at the door "

Aye, ye can take the girl oot o' Glasgow but ye cannie take Glasgow oot the girl

"I walked out of tesco once and drove all the way home with my shopping still in the basket, surprised I wasn't stopped at the door

Aye, ye can take the girl oot o' Glasgow but ye cannie take Glasgow oot the girl "

By *angbang_slutCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

This is a friends story, a long one but it’s a good one…

Walking through the departure lounge in Dublin Airport, a thirst came over me and I stopped to get a from the vending machine. I twisted open the bottle, took a slug, closed it and, with a bag on my shoulder and another wheeling behind me, made my way to my boarding gate and an area with plastic chairs. It was busy but I found a seat. I put down the , took the bag from my shoulders, took off my jacket, did a stretch and looked around for a screen displaying my flight status. Ten minutes until boarding. Plenty of time.

I took my seat and pulled out my phone, scrolling through Twitter or Facebook or something. The man in the seat next to me leaned forward and picked up my . I assumed it had fallen over and he was picking it up for me. I smiled. He didn’t smile back. It was a weird interaction. To make matters weirder, he opened the and took a few slugs. I stared at him and he stared back. I remember thinking ‘Who the fuck does this guy think he is, drinking my ’. His eyes widened aggressively and I remember thinking ‘Wow, and now he’s gonna square up to me!’

He put the back down on the ground. I shook my head. ‘Fuck this’, I thought, and I picked up the bottle, opened it and took a swig. He stared at me angrily. I stared back at him incredulously. I put the bottle down and he immediately grabbed it, opened it and drank deep from it, multiple glugs. There was only a few mouthfuls left. He screwed back on the cap and burped. Then he slammed the bottle back down on the ground. ‘The fucking cheek of him’, I thought ‘fuck him’. I reached for the bottle. He eye-balled me. Eyeballing him back, I opened the bottle and unscrewed it and gulp, gulp, gulped until it was gone. He snarled at me. ‘That’s right fuckhead – ALL-IN!’, I thought, and I exhaled at him in disgust, ‘game over’!

And then we sat there, silently, for five long minutes, occasionally throwing the other a withering, trenchant glare.

“Flight EI1234 to Barcelona is boarding now at Gate 21?, rang out over the Tannoy and, with that, he stood up. ‘Makes sense’, I thought, ‘A guy who steals another guy’s is bound to be one of those assholes who likes to be first onto the plane’. Bilious with rage, I sat and waited for the queue to abate, muttering expletives to myself.

“Final call for flight EI1234 to Barcelona is boarding now at Gate 21?. I stood up and put on my jacket. I picked up my shoulder bag, threw it over my shoulder and immediately, my heart sank.

There it was –

an almost full bottle sitting on the ground by my feet, my almost full bottle sitting right where I had apparently left it…

By *edLionScotMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

That moment when the pack of roasted nuts that you've been wrestling to open suddenly lets go and erupts everywhere. Nobody within three rows of seats on the Edinburgh to London shuttle escaped the impromptu nut shower!

After a few to many I once phone Vodafone to report my phone lost using my phone

By *jezee1000Man  over a year ago

perth

Bought new jeans and new puppys claws pulled threads out . Took them back as faulty and got new pair. Same thing happened again with the puppy . Can I take them back again?? Sure . Same shop assistant . She recognised me and I told her must be a bad batch .

Took the money this time.

Reported my car stolen...then realised I was in the wrong car park

Left a pen in my pocket all day yesterday no my thigh is a lovely shade of blue

By *tarburst babydollCouple  over a year ago

Dingwall

Not me but the hubby went to tescos one day and walked home forgetting that he had taken the car

By *irth VaderMan  over a year ago

Dunfermline

Flying from Glasgow to Heathrow with Flybe and I couldn’t get the self scan to work so I marched up to the check in desk and asked why I couldn’t check in using the self service machine only to be told it would scan me in if I was scanning at EDINBURGH airport. Ooops

By *aptain BrubakerMan  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Reported my car stolen...then realised I was in the wrong car park "

I reported my car stolen, only to be told that it had been lifted and was in the pound off London Road. Maximum fud.

I set up a mail redirection for my new house only to find out I was getting my mail sent to two houses down

On my last day of holiday in marmaris I went to get cigarettes for home but to do that I needed the bank .. so off I went .. got to the first bank put my card in got spat back out .. so headed of for the next bank down the road ..same again happens .. so then had to walk for about 2 miles to get another bank .. got there put my card in for it only to be swallowed and no way of getting it back .. warned the guy behind me in the queue .. had to walk the 2 miles back to my hotel much to my familys dismay .. got to my hotel went up to the room .. phoned my bank back home to report it so my card would be cancelled .. was asked for my account details from the ever so helpful bank staff back home .. was midway through telling them to realise I was reading the digits off my bank card ... dawned on me my subway points card had been the culprit.. and too make matters worse I had over 2000 points on that card .. I'm still boycotting subway 2 years later

"On my last day of holiday in marmaris I went to get cigarettes for home but to do that I needed the bank .. so off I went .. got to the first bank put my card in got spat back out .. so headed of for the next bank down the road ..same again happens .. so then had to walk for about 2 miles to get another bank .. got there put my card in for it only to be swallowed and no way of getting it back .. warned the guy behind me in the queue .. had to walk the 2 miles back to my hotel much to my familys dismay .. got to my hotel went up to the room .. phoned my bank back home to report it so my card would be cancelled .. was asked for my account details from the ever so helpful bank staff back home .. was midway through telling them to realise I was reading the digits off my bank card ... dawned on me my subway points card had been the culprit.. and too make matters worse I had over 2000 points on that card .. I'm still boycotting subway 2 years later "

Could you not get a replacement card sent out from subway?

By *alcon43Woman  over a year ago

Paisley

"I set up a mail redirection for my new house only to find out I was getting my mail sent to two houses down "

Good way to meet the neighbours if you didn’t annoy them first

"On my last day of holiday in marmaris I went to get cigarettes for home but to do that I needed the bank .. so off I went .. got to the first bank put my card in got spat back out .. so headed of for the next bank down the road ..same again happens .. so then had to walk for about 2 miles to get another bank .. got there put my card in for it only to be swallowed and no way of getting it back .. warned the guy behind me in the queue .. had to walk the 2 miles back to my hotel much to my familys dismay .. got to my hotel went up to the room .. phoned my bank back home to report it so my card would be cancelled .. was asked for my account details from the ever so helpful bank staff back home .. was midway through telling them to realise I was reading the digits off my bank card ... dawned on me my subway points card had been the culprit.. and too make matters worse I had over 2000 points on that card .. I'm still boycotting subway 2 years later

Could you not get a replacement card sent out from subway?"

Tried to my email.address wouldn't register on the new one

"On my last day of holiday in marmaris I went to get cigarettes for home but to do that I needed the bank .. so off I went .. got to the first bank put my card in got spat back out .. so headed of for the next bank down the road ..same again happens .. so then had to walk for about 2 miles to get another bank .. got there put my card in for it only to be swallowed and no way of getting it back .. warned the guy behind me in the queue .. had to walk the 2 miles back to my hotel much to my familys dismay .. got to my hotel went up to the room .. phoned my bank back home to report it so my card would be cancelled .. was asked for my account details from the ever so helpful bank staff back home .. was midway through telling them to realise I was reading the digits off my bank card ... dawned on me my subway points card had been the culprit.. and too make matters worse I had over 2000 points on that card .. I'm still boycotting subway 2 years later

Could you not get a replacement card sent out from subway?

Tried to my email.address wouldn't register on the new one "

Not so good then

By *oanne_MacTV/TS  over a year ago

Cunty Durham

"On my last day of holiday in marmaris I went to get cigarettes for home but to do that I needed the bank .. so off I went .. got to the first bank put my card in got spat back out .. so headed of for the next bank down the road ..same again happens .. so then had to walk for about 2 miles to get another bank .. got there put my card in for it only to be swallowed and no way of getting it back .. warned the guy behind me in the queue .. had to walk the 2 miles back to my hotel much to my familys dismay .. got to my hotel went up to the room .. phoned my bank back home to report it so my card would be cancelled .. was asked for my account details from the ever so helpful bank staff back home .. was midway through telling them to realise I was reading the digits off my bank card ... dawned on me my subway points card had been the culprit.. and too make matters worse I had over 2000 points on that card .. I'm still boycotting subway 2 years later "

B you are a fanny xx

B you are a fanny xx"

Ma naan I always have been xx

» Add a new message to this topic