FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Scotland > Pls help

Pls help

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

My Internet been down for weeks and am using my phone for fab any other site iv been on let's me post direct pics to there website with my phone why not this one any ideas pls help

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

http://www.fabswingers.com/my/photo_email

You can…. not sure if its for site supporter only though.

Steve

Iv tried that iv been sent a email from fab to my phone and I tried sending some and they didn't come thru I was told to use my desktop or laptop I can't as my Internet is fucked its doing my head in

By *issBehavingxxWoman  over a year ago

Glasgow

What phone are you using...

I just go to manage photos on the mobile site and upload from there and it works fine

Iphone

"What phone are you using...

I just go to manage photos on the mobile site and upload from there and it works fine"

Why dont you connect your phone to your pc and let your phone be an internet gateway.

Most modern smartphones allow for this sort of thing or even turn it into a wireless access point. Thats what I use for work.

"Why dont you connect your phone to your pc and let your phone be an internet gateway.

Most modern smartphones allow for this sort of thing or even turn it into a wireless access point. Thats what I use for work.

"

But unless you specifically pay for, or have that in your price plan, you get charged.....and get charged A LOT for doing that.

S

"Iv tried that iv been sent a email from fab to my phone and I tried sending some and they didn't come thru I was told to use my desktop or laptop I can't as my Internet is fucked its doing my head in "

With all due respect.... Remembering the pics by email works for hundreds of other people....could it be you that's doing something wrong?

Try and explain step by step how you are doing it rather than "it's not working"

Also, go to My Account, Manage pictures, is there any pics there but say they are rejected?

From the FAQ

I'm having problems emailing my photos in, they don't get added?

Here are some things to check, to get photos-by-email working:

1. Double-check carefully that you are sending to the correct email address. 90% of problems are because people mistype their personal photo-by-email address. If that fails, try requesting a new email address and try a second time.

2. Check that the photos aren't too big. Only photos under 1mb will be processed and any larger will be ignored. Most smartphone email systems let you choose the size of the photo you're sending. If in doubt, select small.

3. Check your emails from your smartphone are actually being sent. Send a photo from your smartphone to an email address and check it arrives OK.

4. Keep things simple. Don't attach more than one photo at a time. We also recommend you use a reliable email service like Googlemail.

5. Still having problems? If you're still having problems you may need to upload via the website from a PC. You can find both standard and flash upload links on the manage photos page.

By *issyForDommeTV/TS  over a year ago

glasgow

"Iv tried that iv been sent a email from fab to my phone and I tried sending some and they didn't come thru I was told to use my desktop or laptop I can't as my Internet is fucked its doing my head in

With all due respect.... Remembering the pics by email works for hundreds of other people....could it be you that's doing something wrong?

Try and explain step by step how you are doing it rather than "it's not working"

Also, go to My Account, Manage pictures, is there any pics there but say they are rejected?

"

If he's not a site supporter then he's not doing anything wrong to use the email upload as it's not available to us non supporters.

I cant upload when i just use my phones built in browser but for most online things i use the opera browser that i installed and the pic upload works just fine with that.

» Add a new message to this topic